North Battleford, SK
Set North Battleford as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 8:40 AM CST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 9:16 AM
Sunset: 4:58 PM
E 9 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 5:00 AM CST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 5:00 AM CST
Snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h this afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 21 this afternoon. Wind chill minus 32.
Snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind east 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 22. Wind chill minus 33.
Snow ending early in the evening then clearing. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High minus 21. Wind chill minus 34.
|Snow||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-20° | -25°
-4° | -13°
-3° | -19°
27° | -2°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
-15° | -15°
5° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New CPP buys Saskatchewan's Assiniboia Farmland for $128M
- The Canada Pension Plan has signed an agreement to acquire the assets of Assiniboia Farmland LP, a fund that owns farmland in Saskatchewan, for $128 million.
- Regina actress Tatiana Maslany gets Golden Globe nod
- Maslany, who was born in Regina, will compete for the coveted best actress in a TV drama category for her critically acclaimed turn in the sci-fi series Orphan Black.
- Saskatoon mutual fund dealer fined $100,000
- A Saskatchewan mutual fund dealer has been fined $100,000 for violating some industry rules earlier in the decade.
- Saskatoon's '911 bandit' taunts police
- Police call him the '911 bandit' and he's giving emergency operators a major headache.
- Health region moves step closer to pediatric consolidation
- A plan to consolidate pediatric care in Regina, including using Saskatoon for the most critical cases, has the approval of the region's health authority. A final decision on the change will be up to the provincial minister of health.