North Battleford, SK
Set North Battleford as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 06, 16 at 5:00 AM CST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 9:10 AM
Sunset: 4:59 PM
WNW 24 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 06, 16 at 5:00 AM CST Tue Dec 06, 16 at 5:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 18. Wind chill minus 30.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 18. Wind chill minus 28.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 28.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Woman waiting for double lung transplant urges education in presumed consent
- Charlotte L'Oste-Brown, who has been living with pulmonary fibrosis for 13 years, is urging people to educate themselves on the importance of organ donation.
- Address climate change, but help Indigenous workers: Chartier
- Canada has to take urgent action on climate change, but governments must support and retrain Indigenous resource workers, according to Métis National Council President Clem Chartier.
- CP's holiday train rocks through Regina video
- Canadian Pacific Railway's Holiday Train made its stop in Regina on Monday afternoon. The train is a holiday tradition which helps bring awareness to hunger and accumulate donations for the food banks in Canada.
- SaskWind calls it quits, cites lack of support from provincial government
- After four years, SaskWind is calling it quits — and expressing frustration with how it was treated by the provincial government.
- 'That's a lot of sausage': Monster boar makes big impression on Sask. social media
- Pat Martin had seen glimpses of big boars on his family's property in pictures from the trail cameras they had set up. When he came face to face with one for the first time, it was a monster.