Set Melville as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 7:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
WNW 18 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Apr 19, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Mainly cloudy. Clearing late this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 3.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the morning. High 13. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h in the evening. Low minus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Moose Jaw salon's 'smart tan' poster stirring up debate
- Tammy Zinn at Relaxzinn Tan in Moose Jaw says she's happy to tell people tanning can be done safely — although the local cancer society takes issue with that.
- Roughriders serve Easter dinner with Regina charity
- Two members of the Grey Cup-winning Saskatchewan Roughriders served free Easter meals to people in Regina Saturday.
- Crashes in eastern Sask. blamed on winter weather
- Two collisions in the eastern part of the province have RCMP warning against non-essential travel.
- Sask. not a hotbed of wine lovers, StatsCan says
- People in Saskatchewan appear to be dedicated beer drinkers, spending less on wine than just about anybody in the country, Statistics Canada says.
- Regina knife suspect nabbed after he stays to buy chips
- One minute, a man with a knife was allegedly chasing somebody around a convenience store parking lot. The next, he was lining up to buy chips.