Set Melville as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 09, 16 at 10:26 PM CST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 8:16 AM
Sunset: 5:55 PM
SE 22 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 12.
Light snow. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High minus 11.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 25.
|Light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Sask. NDP recalls committee to look at $21M GTH land deal
- The NDP recalled the Public Accounts Committee for a meeting Wednesday morning to give the provincial auditor a mandate for the review into the Global Transportation Hub's 2014 purchase of 204 acres of land for a highway bypass just west of Regina.
- New Refugee students adapt to Regina schools amidst resource shortage
- Regina Public Schools says it does not have the resources to meet the needs of the 49 new refugee students in the school division.
- Pakistani restaurant caters to diverse customers in North Central Regina
- Ruby and Muhammed Iqbal Ansari turned their combined love of cooking and meeting new people into a thriving Pakistani-Indian Restaurant in Regina's North Central neighbourhood.
- Roughriders see team shuffle on CFL free agency day
- Tuesday was free agency day in the CFL, and the Roughriders are adding some new faces to the roster.
- Sask. NDP says oil well cleanup money could be better spent
- The Saskatchewan NDP are speaking out after Premier Brad Wall said he's requested $156M from the federal government for an oil well cleanup project.