Set Melville as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 1:00 AM CST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 6:48 PM
NW 18 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear this evening then partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries after midnight. Low minus 11.
Becoming cloudy in the morning with 60 percent chance of flurries late in the morning and in the afternoon. High minus 5.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Low minus 12.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
5° | -6°
41° | 21°
-4° | -5°
25° | 23°
-6° | -15°
21° | 5°
-3° | -12°
27° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Brad Wall says voice-over work on his list of post-politics dream jobs video
- Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall says voice-over work for Disney studios is on his list of dream jobs when it comes time for him to look for work after political life.
- Coach John Lagimodiere says he was a 'doorknob' to yell at ref
- John Lagimodiere, a minor hockey coach in Saskatoon, has taken to social media to apologize for being a "doorknob" during a game in which he was ejected for yelling at a referee.
- Regina police probe death of man found in alley
- Regina police are investigating after a dead man was found in an alley in the 3100 block of 6th Avenue.
- Prince Albert, Sask., woman competing in 1st Paralympics
- It was a proud moment for two parents from Prince Albert, Sask., this morning as their daughter Brittany Hudak made her Paralympic debut, competing in the 15 kilometre cross-country skiing event.
- Facebook appeal spurs speedy reunion of long-separated sisters audio
- In another demonstration of the power of social media, a Moose Jaw, Sask., woman has had a speedy reunion with her long-lost sister after turning to Facebook.