Set Melville as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 27, 14 at 7:00 PM CST
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 7:49 PM
S 15 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Aug 27, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low 13.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 26. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Clearing in the evening. Low 8.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Weston Dressler offered free-agent contract from Redblacks
- The Ottawa Redblacks are making a play for coveted slotback Weston Dressler. Redblacks general manager Marcel Desjardins said Wednesday he has made a contract offer to the former Saskatchewan Roughriders star, who cleared NFL waivers Tuesday after being released by the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Updated Husband dies, wife survives 8 days after canoe capsizes in northern Sask.
- A woman has survived eight days in the northern Saskatchewan wilderness after her canoe capsized and her husband perished.
- Owner upset after employee gets company truck impounded
- A Saskatoon business owner is upset his vehicle was impounded after an employee was caught using a mobile phone while driving.
- Northern Lights put on a dazzling display in Saskatchewan
- There was a brilliant display of the aurora borealis Tuesday night and there is likely to be a repeat performance tonight.
- Emil Bell on trek to press for national inquiry into missing, murdered aboriginal women
- A Cree elder in northern Saskatchewan has set out on a 400-kilometre walk to press for a national inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal women.