Set Melville as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 24, 14 at 9:45 PM CST
Sunrise: 5:06 AM
Sunset: 8:50 PM
S 22 km/h
Showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 24, 14 at 6:56 PM CST Thu Jul 24, 14 at 6:56 PM CST
Mainly cloudy. Showers with a few thunderstorms beginning early this evening and ending overnight. Clearing before morning. Risk of a severe thunderstorm this evening. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 100 in thunderstorms this evening. Wind becoming light near midnight. Low 13.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 23. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 14.
|Mainly sunny||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
22° | 11°
72° | 52°
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Summer storm too much for some streets
- A storm system that blew through Saskatchewan late in the day Thursday led to some flash flooding of some streets.
- Marlene Carter not a dangerous offender, judge rules
- An inmate who repeatedly bangs her head and strikes out at prison staff who try to stop her is not a dangerous offender, according to a ruling released Thursday by a judge in Saskatchewan.
- Blog Power of sports: Why the North American Indigenous Games matter
- Derek Fox, an Anishinaabe lawyer and former semi-pro hockey player, writes that participation in sports is nurturing a new generation of First Nation leaders.
- Shellbrook teen Johanna Naber, 3 others die in Arizona plane crash
- Johanna Naber, an 18-year-old woman from Shellbrook Saskatchewan, is one of four people who died in a plane crash in Arizona on the weekend.
- 2 boys die in southwest Sask. tractor accident
- Two boys from the Ravenscrag, Sask., area are dead following an accident Wednesday on a gravel road.