Set Melville as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 12:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 5:48 PM
SSE 18 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind south 30 km/h. Low 6.
Sunny. Wind south 20 km/h. High 23.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 9.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
15° | 1°
59° | 34°
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- What gear is needed to protect health care workers from Ebola?
- Health officials in Saskatchewan say front line workers have the proper, and recommended, gear available in the event they must work with a patient infected with Ebola or suspected of having Ebola. Nurses, however, are pressing for more.
- Adrienne Clarkson's Massey Lecture in Saskatoon well attended
- Former governor general Adrienne Clarkson spoke to a soldout crowd at the Broadway Theatre Monday, only the second Massey Lecture ever to take place in Saskatoon.
- RCMP 'involved' in case where teen, 17, injured by gunfire in Kronau, Sask.
- RCMP say a 17-year-old youth was injured in a shooting involving RCMP officers in Kronau, Sask.
- Warm Saskatchewan fall inspires photographers
- Whether you are a personal photographer or just like instagramming smart phone pix, you love sharing your warm fall snaps this season.
- Tim Bozon thanks RUH staff in person
- Hockey player Tim Bozon is visiting staff at the Royal University Hospital in Saskatoon, to give an in-person thank-you to the people who helped him through a serious bout of meningitis earlier this year.