Set Kamsack as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 6:00 PM CST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 8:25 AM
Sunset: 4:45 PM
ENE 11 km/h
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 29 overnight.
Snow and local blowing snow. Amount 10 cm. Wind east 30 km/h. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 29.
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Low minus 21.
|Snow||Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-20° | -25°
-4° | -13°
-15° | -28°
5° | -18°
-12° | -16°
10° | 3°
-10° | -17°
14° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Bed bugs infest Avenue Living apartment block, Saskatoon tenants say video
- Tenants in apartment buildings across Saskatchewan say a Calgary-based company, Avenue Living, isn't doing enough to address bedbug infestations and other maintenance issues.
- Photos How cool is this? Look inside a museum's wildlife freezer
- CBC Radio Host Craig Lederhouse was given a rare glimpse inside the freezer for the Royal Saskatchewan Museum.
- Gas prices fall below $1 per litre in Sask.
- At some outlets in Regina and Saskatoon, the price of regular gasoline is under $1.00 per litre.
- 52 First Nations risk losing funding for not complying with transparency law video
- The government has revised their list of First Nations that have not complied with new transparency rules requiring them to post their financial statements online, leaving 52 bands at risk of losing funding to "non-essential" programs and services.
- Puppies safe, owner of lost dog contacts Saskatoon SPCA
- The owner of a nursing German Shepherd turned into the SPCA Wednesday contacted the agency this morning.