Set Kamsack as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 3:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 7:13 AM
Sunset: 6:42 PM
WSW 22 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Mar 09, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clearing early this evening. Wind becoming west 30 km/h this evening. Low minus 2.
Sunny. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 7.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny|
5° | -11°
41° | 12°
3° | -6°
37° | 21°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
-2° | -11°
28° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Orphan Black, Gabrielle win video
- Fan favourite TV series Orphan Black, coming-of-age drama Gabrielle, psychological thriller Enemy and TV comedy Call Me Fitz took home major trophies at the Canadian Screen Awards gala Sunday night, an evening that saw awards spread out to a wide range of winners.
- Unattended candles cause of Saskatoon house fire
- Early stages of an investigation into the cause of a house fire near Saskatoon's Clarence Avenue point to unattended candles as the source of the blaze.
- New Swift Current's iPlex in the running for Hockeyville contest
- Swift Current's arena is in the top 16 in CBC's Kraft Hockeyville Contest. Voting ends Monday evening just before Midnight ET for community rinks in the running for arena upgrades and other prizes.
- Veteran CBC journalist Nahlah Ayed to speak at U of R
- Nahlah Ayed, one of CBC's most seasoned foreign correspondents, will be speaking at the University of Regina next week.
- Walkers honour survivors of Indian Residential schools
- Ann Heinrichs says she wouldn’t have her daughters if it weren’t for the intergenerational impacts that the Indian residential school systme had on their birth families.