Set Kamsack as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 09, 16 at 8:00 AM CST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 8:14 AM
Sunset: 5:50 PM
NNE 13 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 5:00 AM CST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy. Light snow beginning this afternoon. High minus 5.
Snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 11.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of light snow in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 9.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Sask. social services criticized after Goforth murder trial verdict
- Some are speaking out about the role Saskatchewan social services played after the jury reached a decision in the murder trial of Tammy and Kevin Goforth.
- Regina's weather, traffic and gas prices for Tuesday
- Here is what you need to know to start your morning.
- Prince Albert group sings to support La Loche, Sask.
- The original Voices of the North video was viewed more than 80,000 times.
- Man from Bangladesh and woman from Sask. First Nation open Indian taco restaurant in Regina
- An addiction to Indian tacos leads man from Bangladesh to open Neechies Pizzeria and taco with First Nations fiancée.
- Wall confident auditor review into $21M GTH land deal will show appropriate processes were followed
- Premier Brad Wall has asked the provincial auditor to review a $21-million land purchase west of Regina in 2014.