Set Kamsack as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 23, 14 at 5:00 PM CST
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 4:58 AM
Sunset: 8:50 PM
SE 17 km/h
A few thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 23, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Jul 23, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 16.
Mainly cloudy. A few thunderstorms beginning in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h in the morning. High 25. UV index 6 or high.
A few thunderstorms ending near midnight then partly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h overnight. Low 13.
|A few thunderstorms||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
23° | 12°
73° | 54°
26° | 12°
79° | 54°
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Controversy erupts over trees at Regina Beach
- A controversy is brewing in Regina Beach after residents noticed some old trees were about to be cut down.
- Tumble from tractor fails to foil Saskatchewan wedding
- They got him to the church on time, even if John Bandura was injured, on a gurney, and wearing a neck brace.
- Should Sask. boost highway speed limits to 120 km/h?
- B.C. is boosting speed limits on some highway to 120 kilometres per hour. What should Saskatchewan do?
- Regina, Saskatoon tops on crime severity index: StatsCan
- Crime is down in Regina and Saskatoon but the two cities are still tops when it comes to the crime severity index, Statistics Canada says.
- Sask. woman braves jellyfish, big waves to swim English Channel audio
- Nothing could stop Saskatchewan's Meghan Chisholm from swimming across the English Channel yesterday — not choppy water, not severe nausea, not even a school of stinging jellyfish.