Set Yorkton as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 28, 16 at 5:45 AM CST
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 7:45 PM
SE 24 km/h
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 28, 16 at 5:00 AM CST Sun Aug 28, 16 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this morning. Clearing this afternoon. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 25. Humidex 29. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low 8.
Mainly sunny. High 21.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 'Achieve greatness': Hilltops coach Tom Sargeant looks forward to 2016 junior football season
- Saskatoon Hilltops coach Tom Sargeant, who has been with the team for 30 years, is looking forward to junior football club's 70th anniversary game Sunday afternoon.
- New 200 athletes compete in Sask. sports marathon for Special Olympics
- Over 200 young professionals laced up their shoes and competed in a sports marathon under the hot afternoon sun in Saskatoon this weekend in support of the Canadian Special Olympics.
- Trevor Herriot new writer-in-residence at Regina Public Library
- Starting in September and over the next nine months, Trevor Herriot will help mentor local writers as the new writer-in-residence at the Regina Public Library.
- Sask. First Nation wants Husky Energy to step up oil spill response
- The Chief of James Smith Cree Nation, located about 60 kilometres east of Prince Albert, Sask., said oil from the July 21 spill into the North Saskatchewan River has ended up in front of the First Nation on the Saskatchewan River.
- 'High expectations': Regina Pats prep for hockey season
- With high expectations, and many returning veterans, the Regina Pats have started practicing for the coming WHL season.