Set Yorkton as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 26, 14 at 3:00 PM CST
Feels like: -27
Feels like: -17
Sunrise: 8:24 AM
Sunset: 4:50 PM
WSW 9 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 19.
Clear. Low minus 23.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming east 20 km/h early in the evening. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 33.
|Chance of flurries||Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-15° | -19°
5° | -2°
-21° | -24°
-6° | -11°
-19° | -25°
-2° | -13°
-9° | -21°
16° | -6°
-9° | -13°
16° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- More than 300 snakes pulled out of Saskatchewan house video
- The numbers keep rising at Saskatchewan's infamous snake house — but the worst appears to be over.
- National Ballet School visits Regina
- Canada's National Ballet School held auditions today for young people in Regina.
- Keep an eye out for wily coyotes, Wascana Centre Authority advises
- Coyotes are being spotted in Regina's Wascana Centre, so the public should keep an eye out, park officials say.
- What's your take on coffee price hikes?
- The morning ritual of stopping for a cup of coffee got a little more expensive for Tim Hortons customers this week — prices went up by 10 cents a cup.
- Retired Saskatoon police officer Ernie Louttit says body cameras a good idea
- A retired Saskatoon police officer says cops wearing body cameras is a good idea.