Set Yorkton as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 21, 14 at 9:00 AM CST
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:42 AM
Sunset: 7:55 PM
WSW 5 km/h
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 21, 14 at 6:57 AM CST Mon Apr 21, 14 at 6:57 AM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Clearing this morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High 11. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h in the morning. High 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Snow||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
1° | -1°
34° | 30°
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
7° | -5°
45° | 23°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Exclusive Waitresses in Saskatchewan lose jobs to foreign workers
- Sandy Nelson can't fight back the tears as she talks about losing her long-term serving job in Weyburn, Sask., to temporary foreign workers.
- What's open, closed on Easter Monday?
- Today is Easter Monday and for some people that's a holiday and for others it isn't.
- New Trial of Randy O'Hagan in Lorry Santos death continues
- The trial of a man charged in the death of Saskatoon mother Lorry Santos will continue in Court of Queen's Bench today.
- Moose Jaw salon's 'smart tan' poster stirring up debate
- Tammy Zinn at Relaxzinn Tan in Moose Jaw says she's happy to tell people tanning can be done safely — although the local cancer society takes issue with that.
- Volunteers band together to rebuild Regina Beach pier
- The lakeside resort town of Regina Beach should have a rebuilt pier by the fall, as volunteers work to repair flood damage to the original pier.