Set Yorkton as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 6:00 AM CST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 6:38 PM
SW 21 km/h
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of light snow beginning this morning and ending late this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this morning. High plus 1.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 10.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of light snow in the morning and afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h early in the evening. High minus 1.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
1° | -7°
34° | 19°
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Live Morning Edition live from Regina's Artful Dodger
- The Morning Edition, with host Stefani Langenegger, is broadcasting live from the Artful Dodger, at 1651 11th Ave. in Regina this morning.
- Dome of Legislative building to look different after unveiling
- The dome of the Legislative Building will have a copper sheen after restoration.
- Volunteer group helps First Nations with stray dogs
- A group of dog lovers have formed CC RezQs, a volunteer-run animal rescue service aimed at helping First Nations communities with stray dogs.
- Province gives schools grants to improve First Nations literacy, graduation rates
- The Prairie Spirit School Division announced Thursday it received two provincial grants to support ongoing partnership work with local First Nations communities.
- Saskatonians 'Dine in the Dark' for fundraiser
- For blind people, simple things like finding the salt and pepper shakers on a table can be difficult. At a "Dine in the Dark" fundraiser in Saskatoon Thursday, people had the chance to experience how that feels firsthand.