Set Yorkton as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 5:00 PM CST
Feels like: -34
Feels like: -29
Sunrise: 8:37 AM
Sunset: 4:44 PM
WNW 22 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 05, 13 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Dec 05, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 36.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 21. Wind chill minus 36.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 34.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-22° | -26°
-8° | -15°
-23° | -28°
-9° | -18°
-23° | -26°
-9° | -15°
-18° | -25°
-0° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Probe finds no evidence of wrongdoing by former Mountie
- RCMP in Saskatchewan say a police investigation looking into the behaviour of one of their members, before he retired, found "insufficient evidence" to proceed with any charges.
- PotashCorp shareholders should also feel the pain, Wall says
- Saskatchewan's Premier is asking Potash Corp to re-think its dividend policy and try to save jobs.
- Government employee looks up driver's info, breaches privacy
- Saskatchewan's privacy commissioner says an employee working for the province's Ministry of Highways used SGI's database to snoop on another driver for personal reasons.
- Blood donations keep brothers alive
- Both boys are living with a genetic condition that prevents the body from making proteins that protect the immune system and fight off infection.
- Regina's Pasqua emergency room to stay open over holidays
- Regina's health region has found a way of keeping the Pasqua Hospital emergency room open at nights, at least through the end of this year.