Set Canora as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 28, 15 at 7:00 PM CST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 8:35 AM
Sunset: 5:30 PM
NW 32 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 28, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Jan 28, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Clearing before morning. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 early this evening then light overnight. Low minus 20.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 12. Wind chill minus 27 in the morning.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 16 with temperature rising to minus 10 by morning.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-20° | -20°
-4° | -4°
-21° | -26°
-6° | -15°
-17° | -24°
1° | -11°
-17° | -22°
1° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Stephen Harper holds 1st meeting with AFN national chief Perry Bellegarde
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper met with the national chief for the Assembly of First Nations Perry Bellegarde in Ottawa today.
- Regina's Amanda Ruller wins a new car on The Price is Right
- Regina's Amanda Ruller won a brand new car on today's episode of the CBS game show The Price is Right.
- Russell Dennis Wolfe, accused child pornographer, facing 26 new charges video
- Russell Dennis Wolfe, 56, is facing 26 new charges related to an ongoing child pornography investigation that has police saying he sexually assaulted and photographed 13 young girls.
- Tessie Weigetz, accused of assault at Regina seniors home, in court video
- Tessie Weigetz, 56, accused of assaulting a resident of the Santa Maria Senior Citizens Home in Regina, made her first appearance in court on Wednesday.
- Non-Muslim University of Saskatchewan students wear hijabs
- University of Saskatchewan students were given the chance to walk in the shoes, or rather, the headcovering of their Muslim classmates.