Set Canora as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 21, 14 at 4:05 PM CST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 8:54 AM
Sunset: 4:42 PM
E 18 km/h
Chance of light snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of light snow late this evening and overnight. Fog patches. Low minus 5.
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Temperature steady near minus 4.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries late in the evening and overnight. Low minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-7° | -9°
19° | 16°
-10° | -12°
14° | 10°
-20° | -21°
-4° | -6°
-19° | -22°
-2° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- SaskPower worker electrocuted on high-voltage line near Wakaw, Sask.
- A 45-year-old SaskPower employee died Saturday night after he was electrocuted while repairing a power line just outside of Wakaw, northeast of Saskatoon.
- One day left: Winning $1 million ticket still unclaimed in Sask.
- Western Canada Lottery Corporation says there is an unclaimed ticket for $1 million that was bought in Saskatchewan last year.
- Elwin Hermanson says wheat quality not down since end of monopoly
- The chief commissioner of the Canadian Grain Commission says there's no evidence that the quality of Canadian wheat exports has decreased since the dismantling of the Canadian Wheat Board's marketing monopoly in 2012.
- Saskatoon police: tainted street drugs send 10 to hospital
- Potentially deadly ingredients mixed into cocaine and ecstasy sent 10 people to hospital on Friday night, and police in Saskatoon are warning others to be careful.
- RCMP warn about fog after head-on collision near Fillmore, Sask.
- Foggy conditions led RCMP to ask people not to drive in the Regina area last night after a head-on collision and multiple reports of cars driving on the wrong side of the road.