Set Canora as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 07, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Feels like: 22
Feels like: 72
Sunrise: 4:41 AM
Sunset: 9:09 PM
SW 8 km/h
Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 07, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Jul 07, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms this evening. Widespread smoke. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 early this evening then light near midnight. Low 8.
Sunny. Widespread smoke. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 23. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Widespread smoke. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 12.
|Smoke||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New By the numbers: northern Sask. wildfires, July 7
- Total area affected by wildfires to date is larger than the total area of Toronto.
- Photos Massive wildfires photographed by Saskatchewan pilot
- Corey Hardcastle's job as a "bird dog" pilot is to guide water bombers during forest fire season. Here's a selection of photos he shot in northern Saskatchewan in recent weeks.
- Saskatchewan wildfires: Hundreds of soldiers take crash course in firefighting video
- Hundreds of soldiers have joined the fight against Saskatchewan forest fires.
- Shakespeare on the Saskatchewan kicking off Wednesday
- Shakespeare on the Saskatchewan is kicking off with a sneak peek of summer performances before opening their doors on Wednesday.
- Regina police receive report of fake donation canvassers in wake of fires
- The Canadian Red Cross says it is not canvassing door to door for financial donations, but Regina Police said it has received a report that people have been asked for money for wild fire relief by canvassers who appeared to work for the Red Cross.