Set Canora as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 3:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 6:30 AM
Sunset: 7:18 PM
S 8 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Increasing cloudiness. Rain showers beginning near midnight. Risk of freezing rain before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low zero.
Rain showers ending early in the morning then clearing. Risk of freezing rain early in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h then northwest 40 gusting to 60 near noon. High 10. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 2.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
6° | 4°
43° | 39°
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
0° | -9°
32° | 16°
3° | -9°
37° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Man found dead Sunday in Saskatoon's Victoria Park
- Saskatoon police are investigating after a man was found dead near the river in Victoria Park.
- Regina drone operator shares spring melt photos
- Notanee Bourassa has a drone's eye view of this year's spring melt around northwest Regina.
- Moms of trans kids use men's washrooms to push legislation
- The mothers of two transgender children in Saskatoon are pushing for gender neutral washrooms, education and political change.
- Shots fired between 2 parked vehicles in Saskatoon parking lot
- Officers say the man inside the vehicle that was shot at was not hit by any rounds.
- Video Spring Home Show exhibitors give CBC their best pitches video
- Salespeople at the Spring Home Show present CBC with their best pitches.