Set Canora as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 24, 14 at 12:00 PM CST
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 5:01 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
SSE 22 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
A few thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 24, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Thu Jul 24, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southeast 30 km/h. High 27. UV index 8 or very high.
A few thunderstorms ending after midnight then clearing. Local amount 30 mm in thunderstorms. Wind southeast 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 14.
Sunny. Partly cloudy in the evening with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 23.
|Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 6 guns seized from Americans crossing into Saskatchewan
- Two Americans trying to cross the border at North Portal, Sask., have been charged after a number of guns were found in their possession.
- Day of stormy weather shaping up in southern Sask.
- Some severe storms were developing and moving across southeast Saskatchewan Thursday morning — and it's expected to be that way for most of the day.
- Should Sask. boost highway speed limits to 120 km/h?
- B.C. is boosting speed limits on some highway to 120 kilometres per hour. What should Saskatchewan do?
- Mike Weir looks to end 60-year Canadian Open drought video
- Bright's Grove, Ont.'s Mike Weir is well aware that it has been 60 years since a Canadian won the Canadian Open.
- Lightning may be to blame for $1M Saskatoon house fire
- Fire crews are on the scene of a $1-million house fire in corman Park.