Set Canora as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 01, 15 at 9:00 AM CST
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 7:38 PM
SW 9 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 01, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Tue Sep 01, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High 26. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low 12.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High 29.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Roughriders fire coach Corey Chamblin and GM Brendan Taman video
- The Saskatchewan Roughriders have fired head coach Corey Chamblin and general manager Brendan Taman.
- Regina's weather, traffic and gas prices for Tuesday
- Here's the information you need to start your morning.
- High-end blenders are the latest 'it' kitchen gadget
- With touch screens, multi-horsepower motors that are often more powerful than a lawnmower and price tags that fall just short of $1,000, high-powered blenders are a common sight in cafés and smoothie bars. But now, manufacturers are angling for ordinary consumers.
- About 36% of First Nations to lose funding for failing to report finances
- Starting today, the federal government will start to cut funding of non-essential services to First Nations bands that have not posted their 2014-15 financial statements.
- Man assaulted near public library in Regina
- A man is recovering at the Regina General Hospital after a fight Monday evening near the public library in downtown Regina.