Set Canora as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 1:00 PM CST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 6:26 PM
WNW 24 km/h
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Increasing cloudiness near noon. 40 percent chance of light snow. High minus 10.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of light snow early this evening. Clearing before morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 25.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early in the evening. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 28.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-7° | -15°
19° | 5°
-17° | -23°
1° | -9°
-16° | -26°
3° | -15°
-5° | -19°
23° | -2°
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Buzzer-beater one for the books at Regina basketball game
- With less than a second left in the game, Simon Nieblas sunk a basket to win the semi-final game for The Regina Christian School Grizzlies on Friday night at The Rock Regina high school basketball tournament.
- Crash near Pinehouse, Sask. leaves 2 dead
- RCMP say visibility was good at the time but Highway 914 was icy when two vehicles became part of a fatal crash Saturday morning.
- Regina apartment fire sends 2 to hospital
- Two people are in hospital and 13 are out of their homes after an early-morning fire on Saturday at an apartment building in Regina.
- Regina MMA fighter Charmaine Tweet loses championship in L.A.
- Charmaine 'Not-So-Sweet' Tweet lost on Friday at the Invicta Fighting Championships, a women's world championship for mixed martial arts, in Los Angeles.
- Sask. drivers line up for gas after some pump prices rise
- According to GasBuddy.com, the Regina Cabs discount gas station is one of several places in Saskatchewan where gas was still under 90 cents a litre Saturday morning.