Set Canora as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 7:00 AM CST
Feels like: -36
Feels like: -33
Sunrise: 8:43 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
SW 24 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 5:00 AM CST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 this morning. High minus 21. Extreme wind chill minus 41.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 37.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing early in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 36.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-21° | -24°
-6° | -11°
-20° | -27°
-4° | -17°
-19° | -24°
-2° | -11°
-24° | -25°
-11° | -13°
-23° | -28°
-9° | -18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Late Sask. Métis senator's brush with Mandela remembered
- A late Saskatchewan Métis Senator's family is remembering the time he met with Nelson Mandela. On September 4, 1998, John B. Boucher was chosen to represent Métis people in Canada in a short meeting with the South African icon.
- RCMP say Good Samaritan may have saved man's life
- An injured 34-year-old man is lucky to be alive thanks to a motorist on the Trans-Canada Highway who saw him wandering on the road.
- People wait hours in freezing cold for Bushwakker mead
- People bundled up and braved the freezing temperatures Saturday morning to line up for the annual holiday mead release outside the Bushwakker Brewpub in Regina.
- Man charged with second degree murder in boy's death
- Police have charged a 33-year-old man in connection with the death of a young boy who died last year.
- Free portrait event to bring smiles to Regina families
- A worldwide charity event is capturing family portraits for hundreds in Saskatchewan.