Grande Prairie, AB
Set Grande Prairie as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 22, 17 at 6:00 AM MST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 8:02 AM
Sunset: 6:15 PM
W 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 22, 17 at 5:00 AM MST Wed Feb 22, 17 at 5:00 AM MST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. High minus 4.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 13.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. High minus 6.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Sisterhood of the hijab: Fort McMurray women show solidarity with local Muslim community video
- Seven Fort McMurray women are halfway through their month-long commitment to show solidarity with their new Muslim friends by wearing hijabs.
- City council delays Quarters tower decision for two months
- A controversial land deal for an 80-storey hotel and condominium along Jasper Avenue has been delayed for 60 days by city council. Mayor Don Iveson and council want to ensure the city can get the land back in the event the project doesn't go ahead.
- Edmonton police investigating suspicious death of woman found in vehicle
- Homicide detectives are investigating the suspicious death of a woman after her body was found in a vehicle in northeast Edmonton on Monday.
- Alberta Energy Regulator names companies falling behind on safety in new report
- The Pipeline Performance Report Some pipeline project are falling behind on safety, according to an Alberta Energy Regulators report released Tuesday.
- Killer foster mom was flagged by committee, fatality inquiry hears
- The first day of a fatality inquiry into the death of three-year-old Kawliga Potts highlighted a possible communication gap in Alberta's child intervention system.