Grande Prairie, AB
Set Grande Prairie as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 27, 14 at 10:00 AM MST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 9:21 AM
Sunset: 4:31 PM
NW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 27, 14 at 11:00 AM MST Sat Dec 27, 14 at 11:00 AM MST
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning near noon. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Fog patches dissipating near noon. High minus 10.
Periods of snow. Local amount 2 cm. Low minus 17.
Periods of snow ending in the afternoon then clearing. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 25.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-23° | -26°
-9° | -15°
-12° | -24°
10° | -11°
-14° | -20°
7° | -4°
-13° | -15°
9° | 5°
-19° | -19°
-2° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New ASIRT investigating 2nd RCMP-involved shooting over holidays
- The Alberta Serious Incident Response (ASIRT) team is investigating another police-invovled shooting in central Alberta.
- Canadian Blood Services needs holiday blood donations
- The holiday season is a time for giving, and Canadian Blood Services hopes everyone remembers that this weekend.
- Tim Hortons deal, plunging oil were 2014's most read business stories
- From a major cybersecurity breach that exposed Canadians' tax data to outrage over being nickel-and-dimed at every turn, it was a busy year for financial news. Check out our recap of the year that was in business.
- YEAR IN REVIEW: Edmonton's best eats 2014
- We asked three of our resident gourmet junkies around the newsroom to give us their picks for the best that the Edmonton restaurant scene had to offer in 2014.
- Reporter’s Notebook: Angela Sterritt on the oilsands paradox
- Reporting on a tiny community downstream from Alberta’s Athabasca oilsands was one of the hardest stories I have worked on in my life