Grande Prairie, AB
Set Grande Prairie as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 06, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 8:38 AM
Sunset: 5:40 PM
W 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 06, 16 at 4:00 PM MST Sat Feb 06, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear late this evening. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 5.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High minus 1.
Becoming cloudy in the evening with 60 percent chance of flurries in the evening and overnight. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h before morning. Temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Recap Canadiens rout Oilers to end 4-game losing streak video
- Tomas Plekanec had a goal and three assists as the Montreal Canadiens beat the Edmonton Oilers 5-1 on Saturday afternoon to snap a four-game losing streak.
- Updated Anglican priest charged with historical Edmonton sexual assaults
- Edmonton police have charged an Anglican priest with sexual assault that allegedly occurred in an Edmonton youth incarceration facility during the 1980s.
- Calgary bobsled track accident kills 2 teens, injures 6 video
- Two teenagers are dead and six injured after attempting to use their own sled on the luge/bobsled track at Canada Olympic Park, according to Calgary police.
- Vintage Wayne Gretzky images going up for sale video
- Somewhere in a climate-controlled vault there are 9,000 photo negatives that tell the story of Edmonton's hockey history. Only photographer Bob Peterson and his wife, and a few family members, know where the secret archive is kept.
- Laid-off Alberta workers retrain for non-trades jobs
- With Alberta's unemployment rate at a 20-year high, registration for advanced education is soaring as unemployed Albertans head back to school.