Grande Prairie, AB
Set Grande Prairie as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 30, 16 at 1:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 9:29 PM
WSW 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 29, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri Apr 29, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. 30 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 6.
Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low plus 5.
|Clearing||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Temporary bike lanes for downtown commuters under consideration
- The city may build temporary bike lanes to help cyclists inn the west end get downtown along 102nd Avenue before permanent lanes are put in place.
- Video Aboriginal hockey players go for gold at national championship video
- Watch the video produced by CBC's Peter Evans to hear from player Tristan Dixon and coach Deejay Alook on what hockey means to Aboriginal youth and what some kids must overcome to play.
- Wolverines wouldn't stink as heroes in avalanche rescues, trainer says
- It has long claws and razor-sharp teeth. And it stinks. So the wolverine, solitary and ferocious, might seem unsuited for role of hero.
- Alberta labour board rules Shepherd's Care layoffs violated code
- The Alberta Labour Relations Board has ruled that Shepherd’s Care Foundation violated several sections of the province’s labour code when it laid off more than 100 support staff in Edmonton.
- Edmonton man performs traditional Cree dance on moving escalator video
- A Cree teen caught on camera performing a ceremonial dance on a moving escalator is grabbing attention online.