Grande Prairie, AB
Set Grande Prairie as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 10:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 8:45 AM
Sunset: 6:34 PM
NNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Cloudy. Rain beginning this afternoon. Wind becoming east 30 km/h gusting to 50 early this afternoon. High plus 5.
Rain changing to snow this evening. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low zero.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High plus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -8°
34° | 18°
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Williams-Sonoma pumpkin seed pesto recalled due to dangerous bacteria
- The Canadian Food Inspection Agency has recalled pumpkin seed pesto from Williams-Sonoma due to the presence of dangerous bacteria.
- Recap Oilers erupt to blow away Hurricanes video
- It was just last week that the Edmonton Oilers and the Carolina Hurricanes were the two remaining teams without a win in the NHL. Things have picked up for one of those clubs as the Oilers won their third straight game, defeating the Hurricanes 6-3 on Friday.
- Mountie Ron Lavallee`s assault trial delayed to appeal earlier conviction
- The trial of an Alberta Mountie accused of assault has been put on hold so that he can appeal a previous assault conviction from last month.
- Stollery surgeries cancelled by lack of beds, doctors claim
- Hundreds of surgeries at the Stollery Children’s Hospital are being cancelled because of a lack of beds for children, according a letter that cites concerns from 20 pediatric surgeons that was sent to Alberta Health Services earlier this fall.
- Highway 63 crash kills Edmonton teenager
- An Edmonton teenager was killed on Highway 63 after his SUV slammed into a semi truck heading in the other direction Friday morning.