Grande Prairie, AB
Set Grande Prairie as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 23, 14 at 12:00 PM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 7:53 PM
SW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 23, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Tue Sep 23, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. High 21. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. Low 12.
Cloudy. Clearing in the evening. Wind becoming west 30 km/h early in the evening then light in the evening. High 19.
|Clearing||Cloudy||Rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
16° | 3°
61° | 37°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Young girl hit by ETS bus in southwest Edmonton
- A young girl is in hospital with serious injuries after being hit by an Edmonton Transit bus this morning.
- New Demetrios Karahalios' accused killer wanted on Canada-wide warrant
- The family of a murdered Edmonton man is asking for the public’s help to find the man accused of killing 48-year-old Demetrios Karahalios.
- Alberta to review rural health care needs
- Premier Jim Prentice has announced a review of health care in rural Alberta.
- Shawn Hennessey given day parole
- A man convicted for his role in the shooting deaths of four Alberta Mounties in Mayerthorpe nine years ago will be seeking day parole today at a hearing in central Alberta.
- MacEwan University gets creative to keep up with growing student body
- Growing numbers of student and staff is making for some creative space solutions at MacEwan University’s downtown campus.