Grande Prairie, AB
Set Grande Prairie as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 22, 14 at 3:00 AM MST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 8:41 AM
Sunset: 4:42 PM
NNE 22 km/h
Pressure: 99.0 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 21, 14 at 7:26 PM MST Fri Nov 21, 14 at 7:26 PM MST
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning late this evening. Amount 5 cm. Fog patches dissipating this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 after midnight. Low minus 6.
Periods of snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 7.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Clearing near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 16.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
-8° | -12°
18° | 10°
-2° | -10°
28° | 14°
-9° | -10°
16° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Mayor Don Iveson scolds councillors for 'flogging' city staff
- Mayor Don Iveson doesn’t want councillors to rebuke city staff over the findings of the city auditor.
- Video Learn how you can save a life video
- Would you know what to do if a coworker or family member suddenly had a heart attack? In this video shot, Sarah Casper from St. John Ambulance demonstrates CPR and uses an automated external defibrillator or AED.
- PAY IT FORWARD Edmonton Good Samaritan's note goes viral
- A random act of kindness -- a car charger left for a stranger -- is going viral in Edmonton.
- City managers learn the cost of residential schools
- City of Edmonton senior management received a lesson on the legacy of residential schools Friday.
- Norcal Group issued stop work order after man crushed to death
- CBC News has uncovered troubling revelations about both companies involved in workplace fatalities in Calgary this week, and it's raising questions about the province's commitment to job safety.