Grande Prairie, AB
Set Grande Prairie as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 5:37 AM
Sunset: 10:07 PM
ENE 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM MDT Tue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM MDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 22.
Clearing this evening. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 9.
Sunny. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 early in the evening then becoming southeast 20. High 22.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
24° | 8°
75° | 46°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
21° | 6°
70° | 43°
23° | 7°
73° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologist Stephanie Barsby
- Our meteorologistStephanie Barsby
- Tune in to CBC News: Edmonton at 5:00, 5:30 & 6:00 pm for weather news from Stephanie
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Stunt victim was about to be married, attend U of A
- A 20-year-old woman killed when a stunt went awry at an Edmonton parking lot Saturday has been identified as Melinda Green.
- Edmonton driver, 62, charged in boy's patio death
- A 62-year-old Edmonton man is facing numerous impaired driving-related charges after a two-year-old boy was killed when a SUV crashed through a dining patio at a south Edmonton restaurant Sunday night.
- Unlicensed teen ticketed for high-speed drive
- A teenage girl without a licence pulled over for speeding on a highway near Calgary is facing several charges.
- Alberta's beef industry: 10 years after mad cow crisis audio
- Alberta's beef industry is still in decline, with Canadians eating less of the meat and fewer producers raising cattle 10 years after BSE, or mad cow disease, savaged the industry.
- Edmonton man runs into traffic, killed by car
- A 26-year-old man became the city's third traffic death on the long weekend early Monday morning after he was hit by car in southwest Edmonton.