Grande Prairie, AB
Set Grande Prairie as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 28, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM
W 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Periods of rain ending near noon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 then light near noon. High 12.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low plus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the morning. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. Clearing in the evening. Wind becoming west 40 km/h gusting to 60 in the afternoon then diminishing to 20 in the evening. High 12.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | -3°
54° | 27°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
6° | -6°
43° | 21°
5° | -5°
41° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Wildrose set to elect new leader
- On Saturday, the Wildrose will announce who their new leader is: Drew Barnes, Brian Jean or Linda Osinchuk.
- Recap Richard Bachman blanks former team in Oilers win video
- Richard Bachman made 29 saves to record his second-career shutout as the Edmonton Oilers continued to mess with visiting team's playoff plans, dealing the Dallas Stars a blow with a 4-0 victory on Friday.
- AHS using ankle bracelet technology to track dementia patients
- A Red Deer company whose products help enforce probation orders for convicted criminals is now part of a study to help families of dementia patients.
- Edmonton police officer admits using steroids
- A crisis of conscience will cost police officer Adam Toma more than $20,000. It will also derail his fast-tracked career.
- Low-income families win tax breaks in new Alberta budget
- Low-income families will keep more money in their pocket thanks to a new tax credit introduced in the provincial budget this week.