Grande Prairie, AB
Set Grande Prairie as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 28, 16 at 8:00 AM MDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 10:06 PM
WNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 28, 16 at 5:18 AM MDT Thu Jul 28, 16 at 5:18 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High 28. Humidex 29. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing overnight. Low 14.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 25. Humidex 27.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Exclusive Accused murderer of Edmonton man faces Seattle judge for extradition
- Thursday morning, Jason Steadman will appear in front of a U.S. federal magistrate judge to face possible extradition to Canada for the murder of Edmonton man Dwayne Demkiw. He is also accused of stealing an identity and sneaking back into the U.S. on a Sea-Doo.
- Chief judge launches review of Edmonton judge in sex-assault case
- The chief judge of the provincial court of Alberta is reviewing the conduct and education of Edmonton provincial court Judge Michael Savaryn, whose acquittal of a teenager in a sexual assault case was recently overturned by a higher court.
- Fort McMurray fire chief Darby Allen addresses 'coward' accusations
- Fort McMurray fire chief Darby Allen calls recent criticism of his team’s handling of the wildfires in May an unwelcome distraction from the rebuilding that needs to be done.
- Lawsuit pits investors against prominent Saskatoon businessman Darrell Remai
- A member of one of Saskatchewan’s most prominent business families, and his associate, are facing allegations in a lawsuit including self-dealing, mismanagement, and a scheme to wilfully devalue investments in several retirement communities so they could be bought at a fraction of their real value.
- Lineup to obtain mail undelivered during fire another pain for Fort McMurray residents
- Fort McMurray residents struggling to return to normal life after fleeing the wildfire in May face yet another aggravation — this time from Canada Post.