Grande Prairie, AB
Set Grande Prairie as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 28, 15 at 12:00 PM MDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:56 AM
Sunset: 10:08 PM
W 32 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 28, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Tue Jul 28, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 11.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 20.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Corrie Ottenbreit's remains identified from rural property near Leduc
- Police say remains of a woman missing since 2004 have been identified among the remains of another woman discovered last spring on a rural property near Leduc.
- Updated Lt.-Col. Mason Stalker, based in Edmonton, faces sex charges
- A high-ranking member of the Canadian Forces based in Edmonton faces a number of sex-related charges for offences alleged to have occurred between 1998 and 2007 while the man was a mentor with a local army cadet group.
- Travel Alberta ad drops Nunavut borders from the map
- A Travel Alberta ad meant to showcase United Airlines' routes into Calgary went viral on Reddit earlier this week after posters realized it forgot one important detail: the borders for the territory of Nunavut.
- New Hay from Manitoba farmer reaches parched Alberta ranch
- The first shipment of hay from Manitoba has reached a drought-stricken farmer in Alberta after a company volunteered to ship it across the prairies.
- Gary Sorenson and Milowe Brost get 12 years in prison for Ponzi scheme
- Gary Sorenson and Milowe Brost were sentenced to 12 years in prison on Tuesday for what is billed as the largest Ponzi schemes in Canadian history.