Set Dorion as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 01, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:55 AM
Sunset: 10:02 PM
N 1 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 01, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed Jul 01, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 22. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 25.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated No explosives found after another threat on WestJet flight to Saskatoon video
- Saskatoon police have determined there were no explosives on a WestJet flight from Toronto to the Saskatchewan city, the third such threat involving the airline in the past week.
- Canada Day celebrations in Ottawa to have more visible security
- If you're joining in on the Canada Day festivities in the nation's capital, expect to see a more visible security presence in and around Parliament Hill.
- Migrant workers get little protection from workplace abuse
- Across most of Canada, temporary foreign workers fall through the cracks in the monitoring and enforcing of employment standards.
- Photos Canada’s largest Andy Warhol exhibition opening in Toronto
- From his memorable Marilyn Monroe portraits to his iconic iconic Campbell's Soup Cans, a new exhibition in Toronto is inviting viewers to experience the work of the prolific 20th century pop artist.
- Video Flash flooding puts Kamloops in state of emergency, 60 homes evacuated video
- The City of Kamloops in B.C. has declared a state of local emergency after ordering the evacuation of about 60 homes in the Westsyde neighbourhood the day after a sudden downpour.