Set Dorion as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 16, 14 at 7:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 8:07 PM
NE 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Tue Sep 16, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning after midnight. Low 6.
Showers ending in the afternoon then clearing. High 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 1 with frost.
|Showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Live Stephen Harper confirms 69 advisers to Iraq as MPs set to debate mission video
- MPs will get their first opportunity to put their thoughts on Canada's response to the conflict in Iraq on the official parliamentary record during an emergency debate in the House tonight. CBCNews.ca will follow the debate live starting at 6:30 p.m. ET. Kady O'Malley has a preview.
- B.C. teachers' strike: When will schools reopen? video audio
- A tentative deal has been reached in an effort to end the B.C. teachers' strike, but a lot remains to be done before schools can reopen.
- Jamila Bibi of Saskatoon being deported to Pakistan today video
- Jamila Bibi, the Saskatoon woman facing a criminal charge for adultery in Pakistan, has left Saskatchewan in accordance with a deportation order.
- Updated Cody Legebokoff sentenced to life on 4 counts of 1st-degree murder
- A B.C. Supreme Court justice in Prince George, B.C., has sentenced Cody Alan Legebokoff to life in prison with no parole for 25 years on four counts of first-degree murder.
- Enterovirus D68: 4 suspected cases in B.C. video
- CBC's Andrew Chang sits down with Dr. Erik Swartz, head of pediatrics at Vancouver Coastal Health, to find out what the enterovirus D68 outbreak means for British Columbians.