Set Dorion as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 30, 16 at 8:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 23
Feels like: 73
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 8:41 PM
NW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 30, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT Tue Aug 30, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 11.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 21. UV index 6 or high.
Clearing late in the evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 8.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Canada Post reaches tentative deal with union, averting job action
- Following marathon bargaining sessions that reached into the wee hours, Canada Post and the Canadian Union of Postal Workers have reached tentative agreements, averting a possible mail disruption that had loomed for months.
- 3 impacts of NEB protests in Montreal video
- Protests spark debate about hot button issues surrounding pipeline construction: Here are three potential impacts to development and politics.
- How a Woodbridge, Ont., woman got a fraudster to admit his CRA threat was a scam video
- How do you scam a scammer? Just ask Dawn Belmonte from Woodbridge, Ont.
- Federal documents point to funding problem in Aboriginal student fund
- Federal officials believe the largest federal program aimed at helping Aboriginal students pay for post-secondary education faces numerous issues, including a financing cap which limits the fund's ability to keep up with rising tuition costs.
- Emilio Perdomo suffered many brutal injuries before dying, document reveals as manslaughter trial date set
- The injuries that led to the death of a five-year-old Calgary boy, Emilio Perdomo, were extensive and brutal, according to new details released on the same day as a trial date was set for two family members charged with manslaughter. Warning: This story contains details that could be disturbing to some readers.