Set Dorion as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 4:00 AM EST
Feels like: -35
Feels like: -31
Sunrise: 8:37 AM
Sunset: 4:58 PM
WSW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 7:41 PM EST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 7:41 PM EST
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 28.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. High minus 14.
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 28.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-17° | -26°
1° | -15°
-16° | -25°
3° | -13°
-15° | -22°
5° | -8°
-14° | -22°
7° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Go Public Mother with dementia 'warehoused,' daughter says video
- The daughter of an 84-year-old Calgary dementia patient is speaking out about how her mother was “warehoused” in acute care hospitals for almost a year, because she couldn’t get long-term care in a public or private facility.
- TSB says CN Rail failed to report hundreds of derailments, collisions video
- A continuing CBC News investigation into rail safety has found that Canada’s largest freight carrier CN Rail did not report to authorities more than 1,800 derailments and accidents, including 44 on key rail arteries.
- Quebec school bus driver dies after crashing into tree
- A school bus driver is dead and 11 high school students are being treated for minor neck and back injuries after their bus crashed into a tree and ended up on its side this morning in Valcartier, northwest of Quebec City.
- Rob Ford admits having 'issue' with Toronto police chief
- Mayor Rob Ford has admitted in a televised interview that he is not seeing eye-to-eye with the city’s police chief and he wants to know precisely how much money Toronto investigators spent conducting surveillance on him in recent months.
- Hells Angel René Charlebois left tapes before committing suicide
- CBC News has learned new details about how police caught and arrested one of their own — former Montreal police sergeant-detective Benoit Roberge — due to video and audio recordings left behind by Hells Angel René Charlebois.