Set Dorion as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 8:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 8:22 PM
ENE 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Periods of snow beginning early this morning and ending this afternoon then 30 percent chance of flurries late this afternoon. Amount 2 cm. High plus 2.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Low minus 8.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries changing to 60 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Risk of freezing rain late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming west 20 late in the evening. High plus 3.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
2° | -13°
36° | 9°
5° | -13°
41° | 9°
7° | -7°
45° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Air Canada AC624 crash: 'Hard landing' too soft a term? video
- Aviation experts disagree with airline and Halifax airport officials characterizing Air Canada Flight AC624's troubled descent qualifies as a "hard landing" — a relatively common event — rather than a crash.
- Analysis Bill C-51 amendments seem unconnected to committee process
- Barring a last-minute scheduling change later this morning, the House public safety committee will kick off — and, most likely, wrap up — clause-by-clause review of the government's anti-terror bill.
- Restaurant dress codes open to sexual discrimination complaints
- Dress codes at Canadian restaurants, bars or nightclubs that are not comparable for both men and women could set the stage for a successful human rights complaint.
- Future Shop closures reflect changing face of Canadian retail video
- Future Shop and other stores abandoning malls in Canada are signs of a retail sector being reinvented on the fly, analysts say.
- New Air Canada AC624: Runway won't be fully operational for a month
- It could take a month or more before flights are given the go-ahead to land on the Halifax airport runway where an Air Canada plane crashed upon entry Sunday.