Set Dorion as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 6:00 PM EST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 6:48 PM
W 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM EST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM EST
Increasing cloudiness. Light snow beginning overnight. Low minus 14 with temperature rising to minus 8 by morning.
Snow ending in the morning then cloudy. Amount 2 cm. High plus 5.
Cloudy. Low minus 1.
|Snow||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
-2° | -16°
28° | 3°
1° | -15°
34° | 5°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Malaysia Airlines: 2 Canadians were on missing plane
- The two Canadian passengers on a missing Malaysia Airways flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing have been identified by the airline.
- New Unionized container truckers reject Vancouver port deal audio
- Unionized container truck drivers at Port Metro Vancouver have voted to reject a tentative deal drawn up by veteran labour mediator Vince Ready.
- Birth of Justin Trudeau's son poses political opportunity
- For a compulsive social media junkie, Justin Trudeau has fallen uncharacteristically silent since his third child was born 10 days ago. The Liberal leader announced Hadrian's birth to his 330,000-plus followers on Twitter, with a discreet close-up photo of the baby's tiny hand clutching his finger
- 3 Mohawk protesters could be charged after Ontario rail blockade
- Ontario Provincial Police could charge as many as three Mohawk protesters who occupied CN Rail tracks east of Belleville, Ont., as part of a call for an inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal women.
- Ottawa man caught driving 190 km/h has Jaguar impounded
- A 24-year-old Ottawa man was charged with stunt driving, had his licence suspended and his black 2010 Jaguar impounded after he was caught driving 190 kilometres per hour, police say.