Set Dorion as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -33
Feels like: -27
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 6:35 PM
WNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 5:30 AM EST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 5:30 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late this afternoon. High minus 6. Wind chill minus 33 this morning.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 13.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon and early evening. Clearing in the evening. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High minus 5.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-4° | -17°
25° | 1°
-2° | -14°
28° | 7°
-11° | -20°
12° | -4°
-10° | -27°
14° | -17°
-4° | -20°
25° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- In Depth Why Canada isn't ready to talk about ‘3-parent’ babies video
- Experts say fear about 'designer babies' and the strict laws that govern reproductive technology have had a chilling effect on debate in Canada about Mitochondrial Replacement Therapy.
- Was Michael Zehaf-Bibeau's attack on Parliament Hill his Plan B?
- It has been four months since gunman Michael Zehaf-Bibeau fatally shot a reservist and was then killed attacking Parliament Hill, an event that has helped spur new anti-terror legislation. But those who spoke with him say Zehaf-Bibeau talked often of his goal to emigrate to Libya, in part to escape drug addiction.
- Vince Li, Greyhound bus killer, granted unsupervised passes to Winnipeg video
- Vince Li, the man who beheaded a fellow passenger on a Greyhound bus in Manitoba in 2008, has been granted more freedoms from the hospital where he is living, this time in the form of unsupervised day passes to visit Winnipeg.
- Chris Hadfield's flight suit found in Toronto thrift store video
- A flight suit once worn by astronaut Chris Hadfield is apparently now the property of a Toronto doctor who found it in — of all places — a local thrift store.
- Veterans will need to verify lost limbs every 3 years, instead of annually
- A wounded soldier who lost both legs in Afghanistan and has had to prove to Veterans Affairs every year that he still needs a wheelchair, will now only have to go through the experience every three years.