Set Dorion as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 25, 14 at 4:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 9:00 PM
E 30 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Snow at times heavy
Snow at times heavy mixed with rain
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Cloudy. Periods of wet snow or rain beginning early this evening then changing to snow at times heavy this evening. Snowfall amount 15 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low zero.
Snow at times heavy becoming mixed with rain in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High plus 1.
Snow ending near midnight then cloudy. Low minus 2.
|Snow at times heavy mixed with rain||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
5° | -4°
41° | 25°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
7° | 4°
45° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Exclusive McDonald's Canada CEO calls foreign worker controversy 'bullshit' video
- The CEO of McDonald's Canada branded recent criticism of its use of temporary foreign workers 'bullshit' in a conference call to franchisees, according to a recording of the call given to the CBC.
- Maclean's alleges 'disturbing' levels of sexual assault in Canadian military
- The country's top military commander has ordered an internal review of programs and policies to combat sexual violence following a report published in Maclean's magazine that says assaults in the Canadian Forces have reached epidemic levels.
- Temporary Foreign Worker Program for fast-food sector suspended by Ottawa video
- Employment Minister Jason Kenny has announced an immediate moratorium on the fast-food industry's access to the Temporary Foreign Worker Program.
- Pamela Wallin regrets paying back full amount Senate claimed she owed video
- In her first in-depth interview since her suspension from the Upper House last fall, suspended Senator Pam Wallin says she now regrets paying back the full $150,000 that Senate auditors determined she owed for questionable travel expenses.
- Alberta tour operator faces lawsuit over African misadventure audio
- An American woman is suing the owner of Canmore-based Berg Adventures International, claiming two members of her party climbing Mount Kilimanjaro in Africa were drugged and robbed. Company owner Wally Berg says he will fight the lawsuit.