Set Dorion as default location
Current ConditionsTue Nov 25, 14 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 8:18 AM
Sunset: 5:05 PM
W 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 25, 14 at 11:30 AM EST Tue Nov 25, 14 at 11:30 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 6.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy late this evening. Low minus 11.
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon then partly cloudy. High minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-12° | -19°
10° | -2°
-5° | -17°
23° | 1°
-1° | -10°
30° | 14°
-9° | -13°
16° | 9°
-7° | -17°
19° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- New Rob Nicholson to reveal cost of Iraq mission at defence committee video
- Defence Minister Rob Nicholson is expected to put a price on Canada's combat mission against ISIS when he appears before a Commons committee Tuesday.
- Updated Auditor general 2014 report: Veterans' mental-health services criticized video
- The federal government has to assess whether its services are "truly meeting the needs of Canadians," the auditor general said today in releasing audits critical of how long it takes veterans to access services.
- Ontario flavoured tobacco ban 'comprehensive,' says researcher audio
- The Ontario government's move to ban flavoured tobacco, including menthols, could make the restrictions the most comprehensive in the country says a researcher.
- Exclusive Canada Revenue Agency privacy breach leaks prominent Canadians' tax details video
- Detailed tax information about the private lives of hundreds of Canadians — many of them rich and famous — was sent to CBC News by Canada's tax agency in a major privacy breach.
- Photos Powerful winds batter southern and midwestern Ontario
- Wind gusts of up to 100 km/h uproot trees, damage buildings and knock out power for many in southern and midwestern Ontario