Set Dorion as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 27, 15 at 10:00 AM EST
Feels like: -27
Feels like: -17
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 6:33 PM
WSW 16 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 27, 15 at 5:30 AM EST Fri Feb 27, 15 at 5:30 AM EST
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early this afternoon. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 33 this morning.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 28.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 6. Wind chill minus 32.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-4° | -14°
25° | 7°
-3° | -18°
27° | -0°
-6° | -13°
21° | 9°
-10° | -19°
14° | -2°
-9° | -25°
16° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Bill C-51 defies key rulings on security certificates, lawyers say
- Immigration experts say the sweeping anti-terrorism bill would give the government — and its spy agency, CSIS — new power to withhold information in cases where suspects are held on security certificates.
- New 3 Canadian Coast Guard communication centres closing in B.C.
- The federal government is moving ahead with plans to close three Canadian Coast Guard communications centres on the West Coast.
- Gracefield, Que., house fire: 2 bodies found in search for siblings
- Two bodies were found this morning in the charred ruins of a house in the small western Quebec community of Gracefield, but police said it's too early to tell if they're the two-year-old girl and four-year-old boy who are unaccounted for after a Thursday fire.
- New Transgender rights bill gutted by 'transphobic' Senate amendments video
- Advocates for Canadian transgender rights legislation were set back and frustrated with what they say is a "transphobic" Senate committee amendment that limits the effectiveness of the bill.
- CBC Investigation Instalment loans the new high-interest danger for consumers video
- The second fastest growing type of debt in Canada is a high-interest, subprime, unsecured, short-term loan called an instalment loan. Marketed to people with bad debts and poor credit, instalment loans carry interest rates as high as 59 per cent. But the true cost can be much higher.