Kakabeka Falls, ON
Set Kakabeka Falls as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 2:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:11 AM
Sunset: 9:39 PM
NE 25 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Periods of rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue May 21, 13 at 11:30 AM EDT
Periods of rain. Wind northeast 30 km/h. High 9.
Periods of rain ending this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Clearing before morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 6.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h late in the morning. High 17.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
14° | 0°
57° | 32°
14° | 2°
57° | 36°
17° | 4°
63° | 39°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- updated 'Very upset' Harper wants fast Senate spending reform video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper told the Conservative caucus this morning that he's "upset" about the recent conduct of some senators and his own office, and he wants Senate spending rules tightened quickly.
- updated Mountie sues 13 ex-colleagues for sex assault, harassment
- An RCMP staff sergeant has filed a multimillion-dollar lawsuit against 13 former colleagues in the force's travelling equestrian show the Musical Ride, claiming she was sexually assaulted and harassed in the 1980s.
- exclusive Canadian on EI shut out amid foreign worker influx video
- A jobless Canadian IT professional who is collecting employment insurance is upset because he now suspects several recent jobs he applied for went to temporary foreign workers.
- Dellen Millard farm still under police watch
- Police remain at the Waterloo region farm of murder suspect Dellen Millard today after unknown remains were found on the property, and there's still no word on the test results to determine if they're human or animal.
- Rob Ford faces more calls to address crack allegations
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford remained silent on Tuesday about allegations he was filmed smoking what appeared to be crack cocaine, even amid mounting pressure from councillors to make a proper statement on the allegation.