Kakabeka Falls, ON
Set Kakabeka Falls as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 25, 17 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 9:03 PM
ENE 21 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 25, 17 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue Apr 25, 17 at 11:30 AM EDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 7. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers this evening. Freezing rain beginning near midnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 2.
Ice pellets mixed with freezing rain. Ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High zero.
|Ice pellets mixed with freezing rain||Periods of freezing rain or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- CBC Investigates 'I want someone to take my pain': Woman set on fire by husband denied home insurance payout
- Wendy Soczek won her fight for survival after her husband intentionally set her on fire back in 2010. But earlier this month, she lost her legal fight for a payout from her insurance company to fix her home.
- New 'Get lined up': Alberta gas producer's demise leaves long list of creditors and costly messes video
- Lexin Resources leaves behind more than 1,500 wells to be sold or cleaned and a list of debt that adds up to millions of dollars. So who will be left with the bill?
- Indigenous leaders at UN headquarters to discuss landmark rights declaration
- First Nations leaders say the federal government still doesn't have a clear path towards making a landmark UN Indigenous rights declaration reality, a year after Canada agreed to implement it.
- Great-West Lifeco to lay off 13% of its Canadian workforce
- Insurance conglomerate Great-West Lifeco plans to lay off 1,500 Canadian workers this year and next year as part of a cost-cutting plan.
- Canadian dollar falls in face of U.S. softwood lumber duties
- The value of the Canadian dollar tumbled on Tuesday morning after news that countervailing duties of up to 24 per cent will be placed on Canadian lumber exports to the U.S.