Kakabeka Falls, ON
Set Kakabeka Falls as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 10:43 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
W 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT
Cloudy. A few showers beginning this morning and ending this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 18.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Low plus 3.
Mainly sunny. High 15.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 4°
66° | 39°
20° | 5°
68° | 41°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Analysis Polls suggest Liberals poised for government, despite late PC gains
- Though the race is tightening, the Liberals under Brian Gallant appear on track to form New Brunswick's next government when voters go to the polls on Sept. 22. Poll analyst Éric Grenier takes a look at the numbers heading into the campaign's final weekend.
- Jean Chrétien says Canada is all in on Iraq mission audio
- Former prime minister Jean Chétien tells CBC Radio's The House that Canada is all in on Iraq now that it has joined the U.S.-led coalition. And he warns it will be hard to say no to any further requests for support in the fight against ISIS.
- Exclusive Kinder Morgan offers Lesslie Askin access to photograph its storage tanks
- An energy company whose security guards reported a 71-year-old photographer to police after she was spotted taking photos of oil storage tanks now says it will give the photographer access to its site.
- Jada Johnson, 11, refuses chemotherapy, may be forced back into treatment video audio
- Jada Johnson’s family is worried the 11-year-old girl will be apprehended by the Children’s Aid Society after they refused chemotherapy in favour of traditional indigenous medicine. Johnson is from same community as Makayla Sault, whose decision to refuse chemo earlier this year made national headlines.
- '60s Scoop adoptees find 'some kind of belonging' at national gathering video
- They were taken from their families as small children and grew up without their aboriginal culture and identity. Now a one-of-a-kind national gathering is bringing the adoptees together.