Kakabeka Falls, ON
Set Kakabeka Falls as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 28, 15 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 8:24 AM
Sunset: 5:09 PM
NW 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 28, 15 at 4:00 PM EST Sat Nov 28, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low minus 13.
Clearing in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High minus 1.
Partly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Low minus 11.
|Clearing||Sunny||Chance of snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Maurice Strong, climate and development pioneer, dead at 86
- Maurice Strong, whose work helped lead to the landmark climate summit that begins in Paris on Monday, has died at 86, the head of the UN's environmental agency said Saturday.
- Small earthquake felt from Montreal to northern New York
- An earthquake registering at magnitude 3.6 shook the area near Cornwall, Ont. and western Quebec just after midnight Saturday morning.
- Rachel Notley will sell a 'different' Alberta at climate change talks
- Premier Rachel Notley says she's heading to climate change talks in Paris to show the world they're dealing with a new Alberta.
- Edmonton Eskimos must change offensive name, Inuit leader says video
- "If I was called an Eskimo or introduced as an Eskimo by anyone else, I would be offended," says Natan Obed, president of Inuit Tapiriit Kanatami. "It is something that was acceptable at one time but now just isn’t."
- Christmas comes early for homeless 'Santa' in Moncton video
- Christmas has come early for a homeless "Santa Claus" in Moncton whose red suit was stolen earlier this week, thanks to the generosity of some elves who heard about his plight on social media.