Kakabeka Falls, ON
Set Kakabeka Falls as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 23, 17 at 6:00 PM EST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:51 AM
Sunset: 6:32 PM
NW 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 23, 17 at 4:00 PM EST Thu Feb 23, 17 at 4:00 PM EST
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 14.
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 7.
Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning late in the evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Wind becoming north 30 before morning. Low minus 11.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- 'Such courage': How one First Nation is fighting opioid addiction
- People in Eabametoong First Nation say government-provided drug counselling isn't enough to keep the opioid addiction crisis plaguing their northern Ontario community at bay. That's why residents have largely taken the fight on themselves.
- Canadian children 'locked up' in immigration detention centres, report says
- Dozens of children who are Canadian citizens have been held in immigration detention centres in conditions that can cause physical and psychological harm, according to a new report.
- MPs investigate use of national security exceptions in federal procurement
- A group of MPs is trying to get to the bottom of how and why the government invokes national security exceptions on so many of its federal IT contracts, after a series of stories by CBC News.
- Delta Airlines wins right to appeal ruling in complaint involving obese passengers
- The Supreme Court of Canada has allowed Delta Airlines to appeal a ruling involving a complaint by a Nova Scotia man alleging the airline discriminates against obese people.
- Analysis Kevin O'Leary's Conservative leadership rivals struggle to raise profiles
- The next leader of the Conservative Party could be an unknown to most Canadians — if it isn't Kevin O'Leary.