Kakabeka Falls, ON
Set Kakabeka Falls as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jun 26, 16 at 7:29 PM EDT
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 5:59 AM
Sunset: 10:04 PM
W 34 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jun 26, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT Sun Jun 26, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT
Becoming cloudy this evening with a few showers later this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming north 20 overnight. Low 11.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 21. UV index 6 or high.
Clearing in the evening. Low 7.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Squamish BASE jumper dead after parachute reportedly malfunctions
- A BASE jumper who leaped off a climbing spot on the Stawamus Chief has died after a parachute failed to deploy properly, Squamish RCMP said.
- Heavy rain floods homes, washes over curbs
- The city of Thunder Bay in northwestern Ontario is drying out after a heavy downpour caused flooding in some areas of the city on Saturday.
- 4 bison killed for a film being shot in Alberta
- The American Humane Association is investigating after four bison were reportedly killed for use in a film being shot in Alberta.
- Analysis Is it time for a crackdown on B.C.'s real estate industry?
- You have to hand it to Carolyn Rogers. The head of B.C.'s Financial Commission clearly has a flair for drama. With just weeks left on the job, Rogers is set to deliver a much-anticipated swan song this week, her report on the state of the province's most hotly debated industry: real estate.
- CN Tower at 40: Still a magnet for Toronto photographers
- The CN Tower first opened to the public on June 26, 1976. It changed Toronto's skyline forever and became an enduring subject for professional shutterbugs. This weekend it turns 40.