Kakabeka Falls, ON
Set Kakabeka Falls as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 5:00 AM EST
Feels like: -34
Feels like: -29
Sunrise: 8:41 AM
Sunset: 5:04 PM
WSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 4:00 PM EST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 4:00 PM EST
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 33.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 35 in the morning and minus 27 in the afternoon.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 23.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-13° | -26°
9° | -15°
-16° | -21°
3° | -6°
-12° | -22°
10° | -8°
-8° | -14°
18° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Analysis Canada Post cuts: Turnaround plan or beginning of the end?
- Canada Post has announced a series of changes: cutting staff; increasing technological efficiency; more franchised post offices; a new pricing system. Is this the final nail in its coffin or the change that will turn it around?
- New 6 things MPs didn't do before taking a 6-week holiday
- Despite her best efforts, Kady O'Malley just wasn't able to come up with enough parliamentary achievements for a proper list. Instead, here's a recap of what didn't happen on Parliament Hill this fall.
- Rob Ford won't see Conrad Black endorse his re-election bid audio
- Conrad Black appears unlikely to be putting a Rob Ford re-election sign on the lawn of his Toronto home next year.
- New Food banks face crunch as donations shrink
- More than a third of food banks cut the amount of sustenance doled out to the country’s most needy because supplies fell short.
- Canada Post to phase out urban home mail delivery video
- Canada Post is phasing out door-to-door delivery of regular mail to urban residents and increasing the cost of stamps in a major move to try to reduce significant, regular losses.