Set Brampton as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 29, 14 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 6:39 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
SE 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 29, 14 at 9:33 AM EDT Fri Aug 29, 14 at 9:33 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 24. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Low 17.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h late in the morning. High 30.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers or thundershowers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
26° | 20°
79° | 68°
28° | 18°
82° | 64°
26° | 20°
79° | 68°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Preview Derek Jeter makes final visit to Toronto
- Future Hall of Fame shortstop Derek Jeter visits Toronto for the last time as his New York Yankees open a three-game series against the Blue Jays on Friday night (7 p.m. ET)
- Sunwing Flight 656: Why passengers are unlikely to win damages due to unruly fliers
- Airline passengers who have their travel plans interrupted when unruly passengers force a plane to turn around or be diverted are likely to have a difficult time collecting damages for the disruption.
- Texting and driving the focus of OPP long weekend blitz
- This Labour Day long weekend the OPP will have 10 new unmarked vehicles on the road with a specific focus on catching distracted drivers.
- 3 dead in 2 separate GTA collisions Thursday night
- Two people are dead after the motorcycle they were riding collides with a car in Mississauga while a driver dies in a single-vehicle crash in Richmond Hill.
- New Toronto streetcars hit Spadina route on Sunday video
- The TTC's modernized streetcars, which feature a new way to pay fares, will begin operating Sunday morning on the 510 Spadina line.