Set Brampton as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 30, 15 at 4:20 PM EDT
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 5:42 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
WNW 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Showers or thunderstorms
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 30, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Sat May 30, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Showers or thunderstorms. Risk of a severe thunderstorm early this evening. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming north 30 early this evening. Low 8.
Periods of rain. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 10. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Low 7.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Updated Pan Am Games torch relay begins in Toronto
- The Pan Am Games flame arrived in Toronto amid heavy rain on Saturday afternoon and was met with waves of applause from those gathered on the waterfront.
- Brampton dad believed drowned after trying to save daughter from lake
- Firefighters on boats and a police dive team are carrying out a grim search for a Brampton, Ont., father who went missing after trying to rescue his daughter from a lake.
- Peacock that escaped High Park Zoo still on the loose
- The peacock that escaped from High Park Zoo is still on the loose in Parkdale.
- Severe thunderstorm watch issued for Toronto, GTA
- A humid start to Saturday could be cracked by an afternoon thunderstorm, Environment Canada says.
- OLG lotto results include 5 $1M winners
- Ontario Lottery and Gaming says while the $50 million Lotto Max jackpot wasn't won in Friday's draw, several tickets sold in Ontario did win major prizes.