Set Brampton as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 1:00 PM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:44 AM
Sunset: 6:15 PM
NNW 26 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 11:00 AM EST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 11:00 AM EST
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries near noon. Clearing this afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early this afternoon. High plus 1.
A few clouds. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 14.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 40 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon and in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 late in the afternoon. High minus 2.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of snow or rain||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
5° | -3°
41° | 27°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
-4° | -14°
25° | 7°
1° | -10°
34° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Video York University shooting raises security questions video
- A shooting at York University that sent two women to hospital again has raised questions about security on the sprawling campus in Toronto’s northwest end.
- Honest Ed's sells its signs
- Honest Ed's, the iconic discount department store on the corner of Bloor Street West and Bathurst Street, sells just about everything. On Monday, it will sell the signs it uses to sell its products.
- New 4 Mohawk protesters arrested in Ontario rail blockade
- Ontario Provincial Police have arrested four Mohawk protesters who had occupied CN Rail tracks east of Belleville, Ont., as part of a call for an inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal women.
- Why weekend subway shutdowns? TTC explains on YouTube
- The TTC releases a YouTube video making its case for weekend subway shutdowns the transit commission says are needed to replace a 60-year-old signal system.
- What's on in Toronto this weekend
- A new exhibition goes behind the gates of China's Forbidden City, without leaving Toronto! And that's just one of the events to check out in the city this weekend.