Set Brampton as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 31, 14 at 6:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 8:44 PM
W 23 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 31, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Thu Jul 31, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 26. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 15.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
28° | 13°
82° | 55°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Burlington Skyway crash: Toronto lanes closed after truck hits scaffolding
- The Toronto-bound lanes of the Burlington Skyway are closed and could remain shut down through the busy Caribbean Carnival weekend after a truck hit some scaffolding on the bridge.
- New Daniel Markel shooting: Investigators release 911 call
- Toronto-born law professor Daniel Markel was found shot in the driver’s side seat of his car in his garage by a neighbour, according to a 911 call released by investigators in Florida.
- Toronto's iconic Inglis billboard is no more
- Since 1975, the Inglis billboard alongside the Gardiner Expressway entertained drivers with quirky messages.
- Georgia Walsh: Minivan driver charged in death of 7-year-old
- The driver of a car involved in a pedestrian collision that killed the seven-year-old daughter of Conservative Party of Canada president John Walsh now faces charges.
- Blue Jays stand pat at trade deadline
- While the Baltimore Orioles burnished their bullpen and the New York Yankees beefed up their infield, the Toronto Blue Jays stood pat at baseball's non-waiver trade deadline.