Set Brampton as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 20, 17 at 6:00 AM EST
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 5:55 PM
N 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 20, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Feb 20, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. High plus 5. UV index 4 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness late this evening. Low minus 2.
Cloudy. Showers beginning early in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 10.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New 'No Jews': Anti-Semitic notes left on doors at North York condominium
- Toronto police have launched an investigation after anti-Semitic notes were found at a North York condominium.
- 'You don't go against a mother's gut feeling': Oakville mom gets answers on crash that killed her son
- “You don’t go against a mother’s gut feeling,” said Donna Stevenson, the mother of two boys who were hit by a car in 2013, one of whom was killed.
- New Man in his 20s stabbed during early-morning fight downtown
- A man in his mid-20s suffered serious stab wounds after a fight broke out near Spadina Avenue and College Street early Monday morning, according to Toronto police.
- How saying yes to that free WiFi could make 'you the product' to businesses
- More and more businesses are turning to wifi marketing, where users give permission to be targeted with ads in exchange for free internet.
- Mayor Tory says homeless man's 'tragic' death unrelated to shelter staff cuts
- Toronto Mayor John Tory is calling the death of a homeless Indigenous man earlier this week "tragic," but says it's unrelated to last week's city budget vote to cut 10 front-line shelter staff.