Set Brampton as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 29, 15 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 5:25 PM
SE 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 29, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Jan 29, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Snow beginning this morning. Amount 5 cm. High minus 1.
Snow ending this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow overnight. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 late this evening. Low minus 11.
Clearing near noon. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Temperature falling to minus 12 in the morning then steady.
|Clearing||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-5° | -16°
23° | 3°
-12° | -17°
10° | 1°
-11° | -15°
12° | 5°
-9° | -17°
16° | 1°
-6° | -11°
21° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Morning snow could make commute tricky
- Environment Canada has issued a special weather statement for Toronto and other areas of southern Ontario, with forecasts calling for snow to begin this morning.
- TDSB report: 1 in 5 schools could close
- A new report from the Toronto District School Board shows one in five of its schools could be at risk of closure due to falling enrolment.
- Maple Leaf Gardens evacuated amid reports of fumes
- Fire officials have evacuated Maple Leaf Gardens following reports of fumes and a suspicious odour.
- Recap Raptors' big shooting night buries Kings video
- Greivis Vasquez and Jonas Valanciunas combined for 21 points in a torrid third quarter as the Toronto Raptors, enjoying a season-high night from the three-point line, defeated Sacramento 119-102 Wednesday to hand the Kings their seventh straight loss.
- Recap Devils send Maple Leafs to 7th straight loss video
- The New Jersey Devils rallied late in the third period to push the Toronto Maple Leafs to a 2-1 shootout loss, handing the Leafs their seventh straight defeat.