Set Brampton as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 7:38 PM
N 31 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT Fri Mar 27, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming north 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 2. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 14.
Clearing early in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the morning. High minus 1.
|Clearing||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
4° | -8°
39° | 18°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
7° | 4°
45° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Breaking 1 dead, 1 critically injured in swing stage collapse in Bloor and Keele area
- One person is dead and another sustained life-threatening injuries in a Toronto swing stage collapse in the Bloor and Keele streets area.
- Ontario Sunshine List 2015 released
- A total of 111,438 public sector workers in Ontario were paid more than $100,000 in 2014, according to details included in the so-called Sunshine List released this morning.
- New New stock exchange launches in Toronto, focusing on 'fairness' in markets
- The ceremonial first trade on Canada's newest stock exchange was made on Friday, as the Aequitas Neo Exchange launched from Toronto's Design Exchange.
- University of Toronto strike over as CUPE 3902 workers enter binding arbitration
- Striking University of Toronto teaching assistants and other unionized workers will be back at work Friday after voting overwhelmingly to enter binding arbitration.
- Toronto 2025: Can the Greenbelt survive growth pressure? video
- Created 10 years ago as a buffer against rampant sprawl, the Ontario Greenbelt is under new pressure as the region continues to grow.