Set Brampton as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 3:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 4:48 PM
SSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Periods of rain or drizzle
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 22, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Sat Nov 22, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
Periods of rain or drizzle ending after midnight then cloudy. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light before morning. Temperature rising to plus 5 by morning.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating early in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 10.
Cloudy. Rain beginning in the evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low 7.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
0° | -1°
32° | 30°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Charity box stolen from Mississauga grocery store video
- Peel Regional Police are investigating after a thief walked out of a Mississauga grocery store with a charity box and thousands of dollars intended for orphans in Poland.
- Video Fresh out of a coma, teen eager to play hockey again video
- Last weekend 13-year-old Ali Khaleghi was in a medically induced coma, having nearly died on the ice at a Toronto-area hockey rink.
- Buffalo snow 2014: Flooding feared as weather warms video
- After a three-day onslaught that dumped a historic 2.1 metres of snow on the Buffalo area and killed at least 12 people, the sun came out, but so did predictions of flooding caused by rain and temperatures of up to 15 C.
- Don Cherry: Leafs will "pay the price" for not saluting fans
- Don Cherry says he can't believe the Toronto Maple Leafs would be "dumb enough" to not salute fans at Air Canada Centre following their win on Thursday.
- Car stuck for hours at Queens Quay streetcar station
- TTC service was disrupted along Queens Quay on Saturday morning after a car made a very wrong turn and got stuck in a streetcar tunnel.