Set Brampton as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 6:10 PM
WNW 27 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 28 overnight.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 28 in the morning. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 27.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -10°
28° | 14°
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
3° | -7°
37° | 19°
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Everest College may have a buyer, no names being released video audio
- The Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities has confirmed it's reviewing a purchase proposal for Everest College.
- Torstar hopes app can lure younger readers and boost bottom line
- Torstar Corp. is hopeful its new tablet app will help young readers connect with the Toronto Star's brand, after reporting flat earnings because of lower ad revenue.
- Updated Etobicoke's Tara Henderson dies in Parry Sound snowmobile crash
- Ontario Provincial Police in West Parry Sound say Tara Henderson of Etobicoke Ontario is dead following a snowmobile crash on Tuesday.
- Updated Stephen Harper proposes bill to deny parole for some murderers video
- People found guilty in some killings should have to serve life in prison with little or no chance of parole, Prime Minister Stephen Harper says.
- New Grief counsellors attend Markham school after student's sudden death
- A student at Bill Crothers Secondary School in Markham died suddenly in the school on Tuesday, prompting the school to bring in grief counsellors as staff and classmates mourn.