Set Courtenay as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 31, 15 at 2:00 PM PDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 9:04 PM
N 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 31, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT Fri Jul 31, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT
Sunny. High 30. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 15.
Sunny. High 28.
|Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New B.C. weather linked to 'unprecedented' rates of illness from raw oysters
- An unprecedented number of people in British Columbia reported raw shellfish-related illnesses in June and July.
- HIV rates in vulnerable men to be studied with $6.5M grant audio
- A SFU researcher is receiving a $6.5 million grant for his study on HIV rates among men who have sex with men.
- New Canadian markswoman outshoots 700 international sharpshooters
- A Canadian Army reservist from Vancouver Island didn't miss as she put first place in the cross hairs at an international shooting competition in England.
- New Fireworks for the blind at this year's Celebration of Light audio
- A Vancouver group has come up with a novel way to let the blind or visually impaired experience this year's fireworks celebration.
- Vancouver oil spill review makes 25 recommendations
- The review into the April oil spill that spread from English Bay was released today.