Set Courtenay as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 31, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:33 AM
Sunset: 8:07 PM
SSE 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Periods of rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 31, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT Mon Aug 31, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT
Periods of rain. High 18.
Periods of rain ending this evening then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 11.
Cloudy. Showers beginning in the morning. High 16.
|Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Photos B.C. storm: 55,000 in Metro Vancouver still without power audio
- About 55,000 customers are still without power following a powerful storm that hit Metro Vancouver and the South Coast of B.C. on the weekend.
- Jonathan Grunwald, 52, charged with child sex assault, making child porn
- A man from Abbotsford, B.C., is facing child sex assault and pornography charges after allegedly selling a laptop containing child porn.
- Toronto, Vancouver housing affordability deteriorates to 'risky' levels: RBC video
- Rising prices in Vancouver and Toronto pushed housing affordability closer to “risky levels” in the second quarter of 2015, according to a report from RBC.
- Metro Vancouver rainfall warning issued audio
- A cold front stalled over the South Coast of B.C. is expected to dump another round of heavy rain Metro Vancouver, Howe Sound and the Fraser Valley on Monday.
- Ivan Henry launches wrongful conviction lawsuit in B.C. Supreme Court
- A man who spent nearly three decades in prison for sexual assaults he did not commit is launching a lawsuit for wrongful conviction in B.C. Supreme Court.