Set Courtenay as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 21, 14 at 7:40 AM PDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 7:21 PM
WNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 21, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Sun Sep 21, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 25. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Low 14.
Cloudy. Rain beginning late in the morning and ending in the evening. High 17.
|Rain||Cloudy||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
19° | 13°
66° | 55°
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
17° | 13°
63° | 55°
17° | 12°
63° | 54°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Frank Hurt Park in Surrey reopened after fatal 2011 attack
- A revitalized park was reopened in Surrey today after a teenage boy was fatally stabbed there three years ago.
- Barinder Rasode announces candidacy for Mayor of Surrey
- Surrey city councillor Barinder Rasode announced today she will be running for Mayor of Surrey in the upcoming municipal election.
- Climate action rally at Peace Arch draws busloads of people
- Hundreds of people from both sides of the Canada-U.S. border converged at Peace Arch Provincial Park for a climate action rally on Saturday.
- Poll Ryan Miller: Will he lead Canucks to playoffs?
- With the signing of Ryan Miller, the hope for the Vancouver Canucks is that the veteran goaltender can rediscover his top form and lead the team back to the playoffs. Can Miller hold up his end?
- Man dies in overnight shooting in North Surrey: IHIT
- Homicide investigators say one man is dead following an overnight shooting in North Surrey.