Set Courtenay as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 9:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
SE 30 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Periods of rain ending late this afternoon then cloudy. High 11.
Clearing early this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming northwest 40 to 60 this evening. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy late in the morning. High 11.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 7°
48° | 45°
11° | 7°
52° | 45°
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Trinity Western law school could face new law society vote
- The fight against Trinity Western University's plans to open a faith-based law school in B.C. isn't over, CBC News has learned.
- Go Public McDonald's foreign workers call it 'slavery' video
- Foreign workers recruited from Belize are accusing McDonald’s Canada of treating them like ‘slaves,' by effectively forcing them to share an expensive apartment – then deducting almost half their take-home pay as rent.
- Stolen sit-ski owner turns online to fundraise replacement video
- Vancouver resident Matt Thola has launched a public campaign to get his customized sit-ski replaced, after the $5,000 piece of customized sports equipment was stolen from his truck last month.
- Rogers starts turning on 700 MHz wireless spectrum
- Rogers customers should now be able to get cellphone service in basements and elevators in parts of some major Canadian cities.
- Trout Lake off-leash plans anger dog owners
- East Vancouver dog owners say they're devastated by a proposal to drastically reduce the size of the off-leash area at Trout Lake.