Set Courtenay as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 7:00 PM PST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 8:02 AM
Sunset: 4:21 PM
W 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM PST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM PST
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny in the afternoon. High minus 3.
Clear. Temperature steady near minus 6.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Tim Hortons 'wage theft' claim prompts call for police probe video
- The B.C. Federation of Labour wants police to investigate the owner of a Tim Hortons in Fernie, B.C., after two former workers accused him of cheating them out of overtime pay.
- New Early morning roadblocks tackle 'still drunk' drivers
- Police in Metro Vancouver are making roadside checks at 5 a.m., catching people who don't realize they're still drunk the morning after the night before, the CBC has learned.
- Updated $584K raised by CBC Food Bank Day in B.C. video
- The CBC's 27th annual Food Bank Day raised more than half a million dollars on Friday after a Victoria caller donated $80,000 in the final minutes of a special radio show.
- Should we tax foreign buyers of Vancouver real estate? video
- Vancouver’s sky-high real estate prices and the influence of offshore investors has come under fire again, in a controversial story on the South China Morning Post website.
- Toll Vancouver bridges to save BC Ferries routes: mayor
- The mayor of Masset on Haida Gwaii thinks Vancouver should start paying to help his community in the wake of dramatic BC Ferries cuts.