Set Courtenay as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 27, 15 at 7:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 5:58 PM
NNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 27, 15 at 5:00 AM PST Fri Feb 27, 15 at 5:00 AM PST
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this morning. Clearing this afternoon. Becoming windy early this afternoon. High 11.
Clear. Windy this evening. Low plus 1.
Sunny. High 8.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
8° | 0°
46° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New 3 Canadian Coast Guard communication centres closing in B.C.
- The federal government is moving ahead with plans to close three Canadian Coast Guard communications centres on the West Coast.
- ICBC may withhold licence for outstanding court fines, student loans in default
- B.C.'s provincial government has proposed legislation to expand ICBC's ability to refuse driver's licences to those in debt.
- Christy Clark: 4 years as the B.C. Liberal Party leader audio
- It's been four years since Christy Clark first became the leader of the B.C. Liberal Party. On the Coast asked its political panel, how has the premier fared?
- Shiloh and Keziah Johnston, Coquitlam sisters, died 10 days apart video
- Relatives of two B.C. sisters who died within 10 days of each other are devastated, says Janica Lucas, a cousin of Shiloh and Keziah Johnston.
- Live Blog Metro Vancouver traffic: get the latest updates
- Live traffic updates for Metro Vancouver commuters, every weekday from 5 a.m. to 9 a.m. PT and 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.