Set Comox as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 30, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:19 AM
Sunset: 9:16 PM
NE 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 30, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT Sat May 30, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 19. UV index 7 or high.
Clearing late this evening. Low 12.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. High 22.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Harmful bacteria buildup in children may be a product of not letting kids be kids audio
- You may have to clean their clothes more often, but more and more research shows that letting your child play in dirt is good for them in the long run.
- Giro d'Italia: Canada's Ryder Hesjedal has another 2nd-place finish video
- Canada's Ryder Hesjedal finished second for the second consecutive day at the Giro d'Italia on Saturday.
- Canada 5 years behind Europe when it comes to banning neonic insecticides video
- A French scientist and pesticide expert says there is a a "clear connection" between what happened decades ago with DDT and what is happening now with neonics, referring to the controversial pesticide that many scientists blame for the widespread death of bees.
- Flesh-eating beetles help paleontologists get the job done in Peace region audio
- The Peace Region Palaeontology Research Centre uses hungry creepy crawlers as bone cleanup crews.
- Analysis Freedom of information laws a poor match for secretive governments, advocates say
- Allegations that B.C. government staffers are deleting emails confirm suspicions of advocates who say freedom of information laws are proving a poor match for the cunning of secretive bureaucrats.