Set Comox as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 9:25 AM PST
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 8:00 AM
Sunset: 4:21 PM
W 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 05, 13 at 5:00 AM PST Thu Dec 05, 13 at 5:00 AM PST
Cloudy. Flurries beginning early this morning. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Becoming windy this afternoon. High plus 1.
Flurries ending this evening then partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries over northern sections late this evening and overnight. Windy this evening. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Clearing late in the evening. Windy over southern sections. Temperature steady near minus 2.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Snow or rain|
-1° | -7°
30° | 19°
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Live 'Never too late to engage' aboriginal groups, says Doug Eyford video
- It's never too late to engage with aboriginal Canadians on resource development projects, a special envoy for the federal government said Thursday.
- Tim Hortons boss accused of cheating Filipino workers for OT video
- Two former employees of a Tim Hortons in small-town British Columbia say their employer took advantage of their status as temporary foreign workers to cheat them out of overtime pay, and to pressure them to keep quiet about it.
- Judge calls Abbotsford police 'a place that time forgot'
- The Abbotsford Police Department is reviewing its policies for interactions with disabled prisoners after a blistering B.C. Supreme Court judgment said that officers who arrested a paraplegic man subjected him to "inhumane," "degrading" and "outrageous" treatment.
- Washington woman unintentionally live-tweets husband's death in crash
- A woman who tweets about traffic in Vancouver, Wash., was writing about a fatal car collision for about an hour yesterday before realizing that her husband had died in the crash.
- Delta senior sent home from ER in night taxi still angry video
- Two months after a 90-year-old woman was discharged from Delta Hospital in the middle of the night, she is still angry over the incident and her family says there have been no assurances anything has changed.