Set Comox as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 12:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
SE 39 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Periods of rain ending late this afternoon then cloudy. Windy. High 11.
Clearing early this evening. Wind southeast 30 km/h becoming northwest 40 to 60 this evening. Low plus 2.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 11.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||Rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 7°
48° | 45°
11° | 7°
52° | 45°
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Amanda Todd bullying leads to arrest in Netherlands video
- A man has been arrested in the Netherlands apparently in connection with the online bullying of Amanda Todd, the B.C. teen who killed herself in October 2012.
- Barinder Rasode expected to run against Surrey Mayor Dianne Watts
- Speculation is mounting that Dianne Watts may be facing a challenge to her leadership after high-profile city councillor Barinder Rasode announced Thursday she was leaving the mayor's Surrey First party.
- UBC women's softball team sues over lost varsity status video
- Eighteen softball players at UBC say they've been discriminated against because of their gender after their team was downgraded from varsity standing to a club sport.
- Manjit Panghali's daughter awarded more than $600K in damages video
- A B.C. Supreme Court judge has awarded more than $600,000 to the daughter of murdered Surrey teacher Manjit Panghali.
- Trinity Western law school could face new law society vote
- The fight against Trinity Western University's plans to open a faith-based law school in B.C. isn't over, CBC News has learned.