Set Comox as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 17, 14 at 1:20 PM PST
Sunrise: 8:12 AM
Sunset: 4:20 PM
S 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Periods of rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 17, 14 at 11:00 AM PST Wed Dec 17, 14 at 11:00 AM PST
Periods of rain. High 7.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Becoming windy near midnight. Low plus 4.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning late in the morning. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 except 80 near the water late in the afternoon and in the evening. High 7.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Rain||Chance of showers||Rain|
8° | 6°
46° | 43°
8° | 5°
46° | 41°
7° | 6°
45° | 43°
8° | 6°
46° | 43°
6° | 6°
43° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Live Riverview Hospital: New plans in the works for historic site? video
- Could the hospital which closed in 2012, be reopenng to new patients? Announcement at 1:30 pm. PT.
- Anti-aging secret discovered by UBC researcher in wrinkle-free mice
- A research team at UBC and Providence Health Care has genetically engineered mice with less wrinkled skin despite repeated exposure to wrinkle-inducing ultraviolet light.
- CFOX host Jeff O'Neil provokes outrage with 'F***, kill or marry' question
- Two Vancouver radio stations have apologized after a host made a controversial comment that touched off a storm on social media.
- Alleged intruder caught taking a nap during break and enter in North Vancouver
- A homeowner in North Vancouver got a shock this week, when he found a stranger asleep on his couch, wearing his clothes.
- 'Trusted travellers' designation expanded to reduce airport security wait times
- Travellers at Canada's busiest airports could see some relief from long security lines in the coming weeks.