Set Comox as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 26, 16 at 11:00 AM PDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 23
Feels like: 73
Sunrise: 5:43 AM
Sunset: 9:10 PM
N 21 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 26, 16 at 11:00 AM PDT Tue Jul 26, 16 at 11:00 AM PDT
Sunny. High 26. Humidex 30. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 15.
Sunny. High 27. Humidex 32.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Prison lockdown sparked by missing kitchen blade
- B.C.'s Matsqui Institution is in prison lockdown for the third day after a missing kitchen blade sparked a search for weapons.
- Ontario looking 'very closely' at B.C. tax aimed at foreign homebuyers
- Ontario's finance minister says he will be looking "very closely" at British Columbia's tax aimed at foreign homebuyers as he looks for ways to address eroding affordability in Toronto's housing market.
- Ness Lake Bible camp in Prince George under fire for stance on homosexuality
- A popular camp and conference centre in Prince George, B.C., is losing support because of its stance on homosexuality. The camp includes homosexual relationships alongside pornography and criminal activity in a list of items it considers "unethical or immoral."
- Sooke brawl sends four people to hospital
- Sooke RCMP are investigating after a group of people fought using bats, pipes and bear spray.
- Boater battles badger on Sheridan Lake audio
- Outdoorsman Ron Lancour was alone in his boat on Sheridan Lake, enjoying a peaceful day fishing, when a full-grown badger suddenly jumped on board.