Set Comox as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 06, 16 at 12:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 8:02 AM
Sunset: 4:20 PM
WNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 06, 16 at 12:01 AM PST Tue Dec 06, 16 at 12:01 AM PST
A few flurries ending after midnight then clearing. Temperature steady near zero.
Sunny. High plus 2.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 3.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Snow or rain||Periods of snow or rain||Snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Snow sticking in Metro Vancouver: what to know in the days ahead
- With Metro Vancouver facing days of below-freezing temperatures, here's what you need to know.
- Team of coroners seek clues to illicit drug deaths in B.C.
- "The team is going to be asking a number of questions including, 'has this person had a previous overdose and if so, when and where?'" chief coroner says.
- Slush bombs damage cars on Alex Fraser and Port Mann bridges
- The Ministry of Transportation is investigating after several people reported smashed windshields while driving over the Alex Fraser and Port Mann bridges today
- Kelowna heritage buildings, including former brothel, could get reused audio
- An old barn and a house with a colourful history will get what could be their last chance at useful life after the City struck a deal with a local developer.
- Aaron Sam, Harry Lali seeking NDP nomination in Fraser-Nicola
- There are now two high-profile candidates seeking the NDP nomination in the riding of Fraser-Nicola for the upcoming provincial election.