Set Comox as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 7:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 6:04 PM
WNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 5:00 AM PST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 5:00 AM PST
Mainly sunny. High 10.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy before morning. Low zero.
Mainly sunny. High 9.
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C.'s left-lane hogs to face tougher rules, transportation minister promises video
- The B.C. government is planning a crackdown this spring on drivers who hog the left lane, preventing other vehicles from passing.
- Nurse in Abbotsford ER attacked by patient, union says
- An Abbotsford Regional Hospital ER nurse was "savagely attacked" over the weekend, according the B.C. Nurses' Union.
- Alan Charlton, 80 year old teacher, celebrates birthday with 20 km walk audio
- Alan Charlton turns 80 years old today, and to celebrate he's walking 20 kilometres around Stanley Park to raise money for a new school bus for Notre Dame Regional Secondary School — where he has taught English for the last 50 years.
- Victoria police knee teen girl in ribs during arrest video
- The Victoria Police Department is reviewing the conduct of two officers after one of them kneed a 16-year-old girl in the ribs and pushed her face into the ground during an arrest.
- New UNBC strike notice threatens final exams
- Final exams at the University of Northern British Columbia might not go ahead if professors walk off the job Thursday morning.