Set Hopewell as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 3:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 8:54 PM
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 27, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Jul 27, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness late this evening then 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of thundershowers overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southeast 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Low 18.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Rain beginning late in the afternoon. Risk of thundershowers in the afternoon. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 25. UV index 6 or high.
Rain ending overnight then partly cloudy. Risk of thundershowers in the evening and after midnight. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 18.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
24° | 15°
75° | 59°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
26° | 16°
79° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Petit-Sault Brewers hope to tell Edmundston's stories
- An Edmundston microbrewery tapped its inaugural keg this weekend, christening New Brunswick’s newest craft brewery amidst concerns the industry will be stymied by new liquor laws
- Hitchbot, the hitchhiking robot, bums 1st ride video audio
- It didn't take long for a little robot attempting to hitchhike across the country relying on the kindness of strangers to get its first ride.
- Social Development’s website criticized for obsolete info
- New Brunswick's Department of Social Development is facing criticism for providing out-of-date information about adult facility care procedures on its website for the past 10 months.
- N.B.'s Central Hampstead Baptist Church sells for $1,900 video
- A New Brunswick church built in Canada’s confederation year sold for $1,900 at auction on Saturday.
- Fire blight a concern for apple growers post Arthur
- Post tropical storm Arthur is being blamed for the spread of fire blight in the Annapolis Valley’s apple orchards.