Set Hopewell as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 30, 14 at 7:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:37 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
SSW 9 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 30, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat Aug 30, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 except gusting to 60 in the Tantramar Marsh area. Low 14.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 in the Tantramar Marsh area. High 24. UV index 5 or moderate.
Showers with risk of thundershowers. Amount 10 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low 18.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Sunny||Sunny|
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
23° | 10°
73° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- 12 displaced after Coldbrook Crescent fire
- Twelve people are temporarily homeless after a fire damaged an apartment in the eastern part of Saint John Saturday afternoon.
- Irving rail terminal smell driving woman out of her home
- An east Saint John, N.B., woman says she’s trying to sell her home near Irving Oil Ltd.'s oil-by-rail terminal on the advice of her doctor.
- PTSD awareness march reaches New Brunswick video
- Three former soldiers are marching through New Brunswick as they enter the final few weeks of a cross-Canada journey aiming to raise awareness about Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- NDP's Dominic Cardy proposes local governance overhaul
- Every New Brunswicker will have an elected mayor and council within six years of the NDP forming government, according to Dominic Cardy.
- Opinion Brian Gallant struggles to articulate campaign message
- Liberal Leader Brian Gallant struggled to communicate a vision for what he will do as premier and who he is in the first week of the campaign, acccording to St. Thomas University journalism professor Michael Camp.