Set Hopewell as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 1:00 PM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 7:46 PM
NNW 7 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 1. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 11.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the evening then 60 percent chance of flurries late in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. High plus 2.
|Chance of flurries||Showers||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
-2° | -2°
28° | 28°
-2° | -9°
28° | 16°
-1° | -11°
30° | 12°
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Roger Melanson's tuition rebate cut unleashes Twitter backlash video
- Finance Minister Roger Melanson’s decision to scrap a rebate program for university graduates who stay in New Brunswick is being pilloried on social media.
- Corridor CEO says company looking west because of fracking moratorium
- The president and CEO of Corridor Resources, Steve Moran, says the hydraulic fracturing moratorium has put capital spending on hold in New Brunswick and instead the company will focus on opportunities out west.
- Peter Fullerton decries budget cut of 249 teachers
- Cutting 249 teachers in New Brunswick's schools is "an attack on the future of New Brunswick," says the president of the New Brunswick Teachers' Association.
- Tim Hortons to roll out Three Peaks Colombian coffee in select markets
- Tim Hortons is pouring a new cup of joe starting today as it looks to attract coffee connoisseurs from some of its competitors.
- Family of 4 loses home in Blacks Harbour fire
- A family of four from the village of Blacks Harbour is homeless after a Tuesday morning fire extensively damaged their bungalow.