Set Hopewell as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 21, 16 at 10:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 6:23 PM
NW 2 km/h
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 21, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Oct 21, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. Showers beginning this morning. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h this morning. High 15.
Cloudy. Rain at times heavy beginning near midnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Temperature steady near 15.
Rain at times heavy. Fog patches. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High 19.
|Rain at times heavy||Cloudy||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Live Blog Items gathered at Baylee Wylie death scene presented in murder trial
- The jury in Devin Morningstar's first-degree murder trial heard about and saw a number of items of interest Thursday, as the Crown started presenting evidence gathered by the RCMP in the death of Baylee Wylie in December.
- New Farmers union finds new local food and beverages strategy unclear
- The provincial government put out a new local food and beverages strategy this week, but farmer Rébeka Frazer-Chiasson said the strategy resulted in more questions than answers.
- Analysis Progressive Conservative leadership vote promises to be unpredictable Saturday
- As PC party members prepare to vote in Saturday's leadership contest, there are several possible scenarios that could happen with seven candidates in the running.
- Possible cougar DNA samples collected since 2003 to finally be tested
- A backlog at a University of Montreal labs means the possible evidence of cougars in New Brunswick has been locked away in a storage room for more than a decade.
- Saint John water faces increased cloudiness due to weather
- The City of Saint John is warning residents there is still a higher than usual risk of turbidity, or cloudiness, in the drinking water and boil orders could result.