Set Hopewell as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 07, 13 at 1:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 4:35 PM
SSW 2 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM AST
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 3.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h. High minus 1.
Clear. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 9.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Foster children 'vulnerable,' auditor general warns
- New Brunswick's auditor general has raised concerns about the safety of foster children.
- SWN Resources wraps up shale gas testing in New Brunswick
- SWN Resources Canada has completed its controversial shale gas exploration in New Brunswick.
- No easy fix for crumbling bridges in New Brunswick
- The Alward government and Opposition Liberals both appear unsure what to do about the nearly 300 bridges in the province that need "significant" repairs.
- Tougher exotic pet laws promised following python deaths video
- The New Brunswick government is promising tougher exotic animal laws after two boys were strangled to death by an African rock python, but how those new rules would be enforced remains unclear.
- Unemployment rate dips in 2 Atlantic provinces
- The unemployment rate dipped in two Atlantic provinces last month, but edged up in the other two, the latest figures from Statistics Canada show.