Set Hopewell as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 19, 17 at 1:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 5:06 PM
E 1 km/h
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 19, 17 at 11:00 AM AST Thu Jan 19, 17 at 11:00 AM AST
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. High minus 1.
Periods of snow ending late this evening then clearing. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Rain showers or flurries||Showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Tourism officials won't answer questions about Parlee Beach discrepancies
- The Department of Tourism won't answer questions about major discrepancies in how its staff assigned water quality ratings at Parlee Beach over the past three years.
- One year later: Syrian newcomer students adjust to life at school audio
- With more than 200 Syrian newcomers in the Anglophone South School District since last January, “there’s quite a range there in ages and abilities,” says the district's Jeff Matheson, but teachers and Saint John's growing Syrian community are wrapping their arms around new arrivals.
- Saint John 'superhero' looking out for elderly neighbours video
- Linda McPhee doesn't wear a cape or jump off tall buildings, but her neighbours consider her a superhero. The Saint John woman is known to snow plow up to seven different driveways during each snowfall, mow the lawns of each of her neighbours, and duck out on her own friend's invites to holiday dinners in order to cook meals for the elderly instead.
- Wooden 'recycle' bike made to say thank you video
- Saint Johner Paul Reeves has built his “Recycles”, bikes made from scratch, for years. He says his newest one, built with wooden wheels and kitchen-chair handlebars, isn't for sale. It's to say thank you to the people who have helped in times of need.
- 'There were faults in it': Employee warned of misleading counts on jobs website
- A former New Brunswick government economic development employee says the province's nbjobs.ca website, which is at the centre of a controversial national advertising campaign, has had problems with double counting want ads for more than a year.