Set Hopewell as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jun 30, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:32 AM
Sunset: 9:13 PM
S 10 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jun 30, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Tue Jun 30, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this afternoon. High 22. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High 25.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Brian Perry, clockkeeper, keeps church bells ringing on time video
- Most people look forward to being off the clock when they retire, but retired civil engineer Brian Perry wanted to be on it.
- Photos Celebrating summer with #CBCMYNB
- New Brunswickers are sending in photos from across the province highlighting their favourite parts of summer.
- 1977 Volkswagen Beetle destroyed in roadside fire
- The owner of a classic Volkswagen Beetle is heartbroken after his car was destroyed by fire early on Tuesday morning.
- Mild weather creates slow start to tourist season video
- The mild summer temperatures in recent weeks has caused a slow start to the tourist season for many seasonal businesses in southeastern New Brunswick.
- Fredericton councillors re-considering iRock lease buyout
- Fredericton City councillors will vote Tuesday on whether to reverse a decision to spend $150,000 on a five-month lease for a downtown building to ensure its zoning as a possible strip club expires.