Set Hopewell as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 08, 16 at 8:00 PM AST
Feels like: -1
Feels like: 30
Sunrise: 7:48 AM
Sunset: 4:35 PM
NNW 2 km/h
A few flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 08, 16 at 7:23 PM AST Thu Dec 08, 16 at 7:23 PM AST
Cloudy. A few flurries beginning late this evening and ending before morning. Fog patches. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 near noon. High minus 2.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of snow||Flurries||Flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- 'The laws ain't strict enough,' drunk-driving victim complains video audio
- A Fredericton man who erupted in court against the drunk driver who cost him his left leg is calling for tougher laws against drunken driving.
- Syrian newcomers agree language training is key to finding work
- Only 20 per cent of working-age Syrians have found jobs since they arrived in province a year ago, and the New Brunswick government hopes more funding for language training will improve their prospects.
- Video CBC New Brunswick News December 08, 2016 video
- News that focuses on telling the stories that happen throughout New Brunswick
- Campaign urges call centre employees to 'Hang up on abuse' audio
- Call centre employees routinely face racist, sexual and threatening comments from customers, but their national union has launched a campaign urging their employers to adopt a "Hang up on abuse" policy.
- Judge reserves decision on reinstatement of fired Fredericton officer Jeff Smiley
- Former Fredericton Police Force officer Jeff Smiley will have to wait until next week to learn whether a judge will order he be reinstated and paid his retroactive wages now that his firing a year ago for alleged misconduct has been quashed.