Set Hopewell as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 2:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
N 2 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 4:12 PM ADT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 4:12 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 16.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 24. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 40 percent chance of showers before morning. Fog patches overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 17.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain|
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
21° | 17°
70° | 63°
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- 'Violent' Dieppe apartment fire leaves dozens homeless
- More than 35 people are homeless after an apartment building fire in Dieppe late Sunday night that the local assistant fire chief describes as "violent."
- N.B. political system creates voter apathy, says professor
- Fewer people will vote in the upcoming New Brunswick provincial election in part because of the political system itself, predicts Paul Howe, a political science professor at the University of New Brunswick in Fredericton.
- Trinity Western approval causes N.B. lawyers to speak out
- Discontent continues to brew among New Brunswick lawyers over a controversial decision by the province's law society to accredit British Columbia’s Trinity Western University’s new law school.
- Moncton RCMP fund gets boost from Confederation Bridge fundraiser
- Many people heading home from the Shania Twain concert opened up their wallets to volunteers collecting donations to help the families of the fallen RCMP officers in Moncton.
- Drone captures bird's-eye-view of Bathurst
- People in Bathurst, N.B., are getting a new appreciation for their surroundings thanks to a local man who's been flying a camera attached to an aerial drone all summer.