Set Hopewell as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 18, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 4:36 PM
N 9 km/h
Rain or snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 18, 14 at 5:00 AM AST Thu Dec 18, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
Rain changing to periods of snow early this afternoon. Risk of freezing rain early this morning. Rainfall amount 10 mm. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. Temperature falling to zero this afternoon.
Periods of snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 after midnight. Low minus 2.
Periods of snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High zero.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- No deal in place to bring big name concerts to Magnetic Hill
- CBC News has learned that a proposed deal between the city of Moncton and the province of New Brunswick to attract big name performers to Magnetic Hill is not going forward.
- EMO says they are better prepared for extreme weather
- The man who coordinates emergency management in Southwest New Brunswick says the province’s Emergency Measures Organization is better prepared for extreme weather.
- New Brunswick oil patch workers concerned about oil price slide
- New Brunswick workers looking for a secure job have been turning to the oil patch out west, but those jobs are more uncertain with the current price of oil continuing to slide.
- Matthew Tucker will undergo psychiatric exam after mother's murder
- A provincial court judge ordered Matthew Linus Tucker, who has been charged with second-degree murder in the death of his mother, to undergo a psychiatric evaluation on Wednesday.
- Woodstock school's name is 'a geographical lie,' ex-teachers say video
- Two former teachers in Woodstock are upset over the Department of Education’s decision to call a new school, “Townsview,” a name they say is misleading.