Set Moncton as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 24, 16 at 8:00 AM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:30 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
SW 20 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 24, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT Wed Aug 24, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers early this morning. Clearing this morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High 26. Humidex 31. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 this evening. Low 18.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 28. Humidex 33.
|Mainly sunny||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Fredericton investigate shooting in downtown house
- The Fredericton police have a home on Saunders Street in the downtown area blocked off with police tape.
- New Elsie Wayne remembered in Glen Falls for tackling flooding issue video
- Elsie Wayne may be known for speaking her mind but those in living in the Glen Falls neighbourhood of Saint John still recognise the late politician for one of her first acts as a politician.
- New Saint John police confirm stabbing on west side
- Police have confirmed a stabbing on the west side of Saint John in the early morning hours of Wednesday, according to the Saint John police.
- Saint John's Long Wharf hit by early-morning fire
- An early-morning fire at Long Wharf in Saint John has been brought under control by fire crews, although the cause of the fire is still unknown.
- Canadian senior baseball championship begins in Fredericton
- The Fredericton Royals play host to the country this week as Baseball Canada's senior men's championship takes place in the city.