Set Moncton as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 19, 14 at 11:00 PM AST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:57 AM
Sunset: 4:35 PM
NNE 30 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Flurries ending early this evening then partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 4.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High zero.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 4.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Rain|
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
7° | 5°
45° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Better abortion access will cost $500K a year, minister says
- New Brunswick's health minister says increased access to publicly funded abortions is expected to cost the province between $500,000 and $700,000 more per year.
- Province unveils capital spending for health, schools and roads
- The Gallant government has unwrapped an early Christmas gift of cash in the form of millions of dollars in funding for new schools, health facilities and roads on Friday.
- Updated Alyssa Sippley, 9, loses parts of 4 limbs after rare strep infection
- A nine-year-old girl from Baie-Sainte-Anne, N.B., has a long recovery ahead of her after a rare type of bacteria forced doctors to amputate portions of her arms and legs.
- FORECAST Difficult travel conditions expected Christmas Eve and Day
- Next Tuesday a low pressure system travelling through the mid-western U.S. will begin and increase in strength in Ontario. At the same time some of its energy will spill out towards the eastern seaboard triggering the development of a second area of low pressure, a Nor'easter.
- Moncton family apart this Christmas after immigration glitch
- A Moncton family will be apart this Christmas after a paperwork glitch with the Department of Citizenship and Immigration.