Set Moncton as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 12:00 AM AST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:51 AM
Sunset: 4:34 PM
E 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 4:00 PM AST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 4:00 PM AST
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning early this evening. Ice pellets over southern sections overnight. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Temperature rising to minus 2 by morning.
Flurries ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High zero.
Cloudy. Clearing overnight. Low minus 11.
|Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow|
-14° | -16°
7° | 3°
-15° | -21°
5° | -6°
-10° | -17°
14° | 1°
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Car insurers ask to reduce rates by up to 10%
- Driving insurance looks set to decrease in New Brunswick despite an increase in benefits for car-accident victims.
- Saint John debates cutting fluoride from city water
- Saint John city council is scheduled to vote Monday evening on whether to end the practice of adding fluoride to the city’s drinking water.
- BWS union busting accusation goes to labour board
- A union organizer told the province’s labour board on Monday that a New Brunswick manufacturer of heavy duty trailers axed nearly a quarter of its workforce after some signed up with the union.
- School cafeterias look to local food
- A New Brunswick group has taken over cafeterias in 20 francophone schools, revamping what kids eat at lunchtime.
- Eastern Canada braces for wintry weather
- A mix of snow and icy drizzle made for a tricky morning commute across southern Ontario as the parts of the Maritimes prepare for more icy conditions to hit Monday afternoon.