Set Moncton as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 4:43 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 4:34 PM
S 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 5:00 AM AST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 5:00 AM AST
Periods of rain ending this afternoon then cloudy. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating this afternoon. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 20 this morning. High 9 with temperature falling to plus 3 this afternoon.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 2.
Cloudy. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High minus 2.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Fredericton police lauded for saving woman from sinking car
- Four police officers from Fredericton who pulled a 73-year-old woman from the frigid water of the St. John River in 2012 were given some of the highest honours of bravery in Canada Thursday.
- Shale gas protest policing costs top $4M
- Policing costs associated with anti-shale gas protests in Kent County have reached more than $4 million, says the Finance minister.
- 293 bridges in N.B. need 'significant' work, AG report finds
- Several bridges in New Brunswick need "significant" work, says the provincial auditor general.
- Auditor General troubled by debt growth video
- The rapid growth of New Brunswick's net debt is "very concerning" to Auditor General Kim MacPherson, who is calling for "significant changes to improve the financial health" of the province.
- Fire burns several vehicles in New Scotland
- Moncton firefighters raced to Route 126 Thursday night after receiving a report that several vehicles were on fire in New Scotland.