Set Moncton as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 9:00 AM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 6:25 PM
W 25 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Showers ending early this morning then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming west 30 gusting to 50 early this morning. High 8. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low plus 2.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. High 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
18° | 14°
64° | 57°
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Canaport LNG faces charges for bird kill
- CBC News has learned that Canaport LNG faces three charges after an estimated 7,500 songbirds flew in to a gas flare at the Saint John plant last September.
- Updated Shelley Rinehart named Liberal candidate in Saint John East audio
- Saint John Deputy Mayor Shelley Rinehart will be the Liberal candidate in the Nov. 17 byelection, Premier Brian Gallant said in a statement on Monday.
- Larche Memorial Park dedicated to fallen RCMP officer
- Saint John is dedicating a park in honour of Const. Douglas Larche on Sunday, four months after the RCMP officer was shot in Moncton.
- Man found badly injured on Waterloo Street
- Saint John police are hoping to talk with a 44-year-old man who was found badly injured this morning on Waterloo Street near the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception Sunday morning.
- GO PUBLIC Negative online reviews can lead to threats of legal action from targeted businesses video
- A growing number of companies are going on the offensive against people who post negative online reviews about their businesses. An Ottawa student learned that the hard way, as Go Public found out.