Set Moncton as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 20, 17 at 7:00 AM AST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 5:06 PM
NNW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 20, 17 at 5:00 AM AST Fri Jan 20, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
Flurries ending early this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 2 cm. High minus 2.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 8.
A few flurries ending in the morning then cloudy. High plus 1.
|A few flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of snow||Periods of snow or rain||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Matthew Tucker's history of addiction, mental health issues put before court
- Matthew Linus Tucker had a long involvement with addiction and mental health services in New Brunswick in the years before he murdered his mother, Dorothy.
- New Christmas aftermath results in lots more of 'everything' for recycler
- The Fundy region recycling plant runs at top speed through January, its busiest month, and 'mistakes' in the piles of recyclables don't make things easier.
- New Brunswick to the rescue for South Korean student teachers video
- 19 South Korean students were placed in New Brunswick schools after an annual program with Nova Scotia was cancelled due to work-to-rule.
- Donald Trump's inauguration: Everything you need to know, and when to watch
- President-elect Donald Trump has promised his inauguration Friday will be an elegant spectacle. CBC News is covering the historic proceedings from start to finish. The events begin Thursday with a series of ceremonies.
- Forecast New Brunswick weather: perfect winter weekend on the way
- Friday will be a calm day across New Brunswick and the Maritimes with temperatures above seasonal and a mix of sun and cloud, according to CBC meteorologist Brennan Allen.