Set Moncton as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 29, 14 at 3:00 AM AST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 4:37 PM
WSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Mainly cloudy. Flurries along the coast. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 9.
Clearing in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 5.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight then 40 percent chance of flurries before morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 10 with temperature rising to minus 4 by morning.
|Clearing||Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of showers|
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
3° | -13°
37° | 9°
5° | 3°
41° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- FHS dress code protesters suspended for 3 to 5 days
- Fredericton High School students who protested the dress code policy last week have been suspended from classes and from extracurricular activities for three to five days, but the principal says they weren't suspended for protesting.
- Bathurst hopes to attract Atlanticade motorcycle festival
- The City of Bathurst, New Brunswick is singing a different tune about motorcycles.
- Former News 88.9 employees suing Rogers, Newcap
- Six former employees at a radio station in Saint John are suing Rogers Broadcasting Ltd., and Newcap Inc. after losing their jobs earlier this year.
- Canada's process to protect endangered species is failing, study finds
- The Canadian government may be shirking its legal responsibility to protect endangered plants and wildlife, a new study suggests.
- CBC managers told of Jian Ghomeshi 'assault' allegations back in June video
- Certain CBC managers were aware back in June of allegations of "assault" — including punching and choking — involving a "series of women" against former CBC Radio host Jian Ghomeshi, an investigation by the fifth estate has found.