Set Moncton as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 21, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 7:20 PM
S 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 21, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Sun Sep 21, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 24 except 20 along the Fundy coast. UV index 5 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning this evening. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low 18.
Rain ending in the morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 21.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
23° | 9°
73° | 48°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Children followed by strange man in 2 separate incidents
- RCMP in southwestern New Brunswick are asking for the public's help after two separate incidents this week where a man followed children.
- Fire destroys St. John the Baptist church in Edmundston video
- A church in Edmundston, N.B., built in the 1880s was destroyed by a fire that broke out early Saturday morning.
- Missing 13-year-old Moncton boy found safe
- RCMP are thanking the public for their help to find Nathan Kelly, 13, of Moncton, who was missing since Monday.
- Analysis Michael Camp: Outmigration looms over final days of the election
- As the campaign entered its final week, it finally dawned on me that the New Brunswickers who have done the most to shape this campaign are the ones who spend most of their time in another part of the country.
- N.B. This Week
- Catch up on the stories you may have missed