Set Moncton as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 10:00 AM AST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 5:14 PM
W 22 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
Sunny. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near noon. High minus 11. Cold wind chill minus 29 this morning.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 overnight. Low minus 15.
Cloudy. Snow at times heavy and blowing snow beginning early in the morning. Amount 30 cm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 increasing to 60 gusting to 100 near noon. High minus 6. Cold wind chill minus 25.
|Snow at times heavy and blowing snow||Snow||Sunny||Flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-6° | -7°
21° | 19°
-4° | -14°
25° | 7°
-1° | -12°
30° | 10°
-9° | -11°
16° | 12°
-12° | -21°
10° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Most school menus get failing grade from doctors, dietitians
- More than half of school menus analyzed by doctors and dietitians in New Brunswick don't meet provincial nutritional guidelines.
- New Louisiana archaeologists hunt for Acadian burial sites
- Archaeologists in Louisiana are on the hunt for lost burial sites of the first Acadians who arrived in the state in 1765.
- New Brunswick braces for a major snow storm on Monday night
- A major storm moving northeast from the United States will hit the Maritimes beginning tonight, Environment Canada is warning.
- Moncton High students prepare for final days in old school
- Moncton High School students are preparing to leave their old, downtown building and will be sitting in their new desks on Friday.
- Saint John orders 2 new charging stations for electric cars
- Saint John Energy is ordering two electric vehicle charging stations for the Peel Plaza parking garage in a partnership with the Saint John Parking Commission and city hall.