Set Moncton as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 26, 15 at 9:00 PM AST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 6:00 PM
W 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 26, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Thu Feb 26, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Cloudy. Clearing before morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 19. Cold wind chill minus 26 overnight.
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High minus 10. Cold wind chill minus 25 in the morning.
Clear. Low minus 23.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Flurries||Sunny||Periods of snow or rain|
-3° | -17°
27° | 1°
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
-2° | -14°
28° | 7°
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Grand Manan's lobster season hurt by hard winter
- Weather has all but ended the lobster fishing season in Grand Manan, N.B.
- WorkSafeNB rehab centre's 'culture of fear' stifles staff, union says
- A culture of fear at WorkSafeNB's Workers' Rehabilitation Centre is hurting clients and staff, according to a national union leader.
- Future of Shepody Healing Centre for mentally ill prisoners unclear
- Speculation is mounting over the future of the Shepody Healing Centre for mentally ill prisoners in Dorchester, N.B., with an MP saying it's slated to close April 1, but two staff members saying the acute care services it provides are being moved out of Atlantic Canada.
- Prices for heating fuel, diesel head in opposite directions
- New Brunswick petroleum prices veered off in all directions overnight as oddities in the province's price regulation rules produced results that had the province's Energy and Utilities Board phone ringing this morning.
- Bill C-51 will have 'chilling effect,' anti-shale gas group says audio
- Bill C-51 would criminalize civil disobedience and bring Canada closer to becoming a police state, says a spokesperson for the New Brunswick Anti-Shale Gas Alliance.