Set Moncton as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 04, 15 at 12:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
SSE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 03, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Aug 03, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Fog patches overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming south 20 this evening then light near midnight. Low 19.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon with risk of a thundershower. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h in the afternoon. High 29. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers and risk of a thundershower. Low 17.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Apparent stabbing in Central Waterville leaves man dead
- The apparent stabbing death of a man in Central Waterville, near Nackawic, Sunday night is being investigated as a homicide by West District RCMP and the major crimes unit.
- Kevin Vickers awarded Order of New Brunswick
- Kevin Vickers, the former House of Commons sergeant-at-arms, who took down shooter Michael Zehaf-Bibeau last fall, is one of 10 Order of New Brunswick recipients.
- Settler life recreated at Sugarloaf encampment
- A group of dedicated volunteers have recreated an 18th century community in New Brunswick's Sugarloaf Provincial Park.
- Analysis In this election campaign, the only constant is 'change'
- The word of the week, indeed this entire campaign, is change. Of course, change can mean many different things, and if day one of the election campaign is anything to go by, Canadians are about to find out just how many.
- First Nations, Parks Canada celebrate Fundy National Park
- This weekend marked the 65th anniversary of New Brunswick's Fundy National Park.