Set Moncton as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 21, 17 at 2:00 AM AST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 5:53 PM
NNW 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 20, 17 at 4:00 PM AST Mon Feb 20, 17 at 4:00 PM AST
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing near midnight. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 12.
Sunny. High minus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Low minus 7.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||Periods of snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Nice try, says P.E.I. to N.B. over controversial new slogan
- P.E.I. politicians defend the Island's right to claim the province is 'where it all began,' despite New Brunswick's boast in a slogan.
- Moncton man gets 9 years in prison for firing shots at ex-girlfriend's home
- A Moncton man who fired shots at the home of his ex-girlfriend and her two children was sentenced Monday to a total of nine years in prison.
- Rod Gillis sues 2 cities and 2 officers over 'wrongful' obstruction conviction
- Prominent Saint John lawyer Rod Gillis is suing two police officers and two municipalities, alleging he was wrongfully convicted of obstruction of justice in 2013, because of their negligence.
- Ottawa willing to help Parlee Beach with contamination problem
- Beauséjour MP Dominic LeBlanc says he is committed to asking for federal money to help solve water quality problems at Parlee Beach.
- NB Power witnesses at rate-hike hearing challenged about executive pay raises
- Three NB Power vice-presidents were challenged Monday on their personal responsibility for the utility's financial problems and questioned about whether they deserved raises this year as the utility began its annual rate hearing — and grilling — in front of the New Brunswick Energy and Utilities Board.