Set Shediac as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 05, 15 at 12:00 AM AST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:53 AM
Sunset: 6:07 PM
SW 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature falling to minus 8 in the afternoon. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 19. Cold wind chill minus 28.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -12°
28° | 10°
-1° | -12°
30° | 10°
0° | -9°
32° | 16°
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Blacks Harbour Connors Brothers plant said to be cutting shift
- The community of Blacks Harbour learned Wednesday that the Connors Brothers plant will not be bringing back its second shift this month as expected.
- Deer rescued from deep snow in Pointe-Verte video
- A deer that was stuck in deep snow on a beach in Pointe-Verte, N.B., was rescued by a group of local residents on Wednesday.
- Saint John runners compete with drivers on narrow streets video audio
- Saint John's snow-covered sidewalks and narrow streets are forcing many runners to choose between skipping their outdoor run or hitting the roads and contending with loose footing and cars that don't always yield.
- Facilicorp criticized for 'unreal' redactions to public memo
- There are new questions about how the provincial government releases documents to the public after two different public organizations handled the same document in two different ways.
- Tony Ward's family 'incredibly concerned' about his disappearance video audio
- Nearly three weeks after Anthony "Tony" James Ward disappeared from Fredericton without a trace, his family is pleading for the public's help to locate him.