Set Shediac as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 18, 17 at 12:00 PM AST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 5:02 PM
ESE 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 18, 17 at 11:00 AM AST Wed Jan 18, 17 at 11:00 AM AST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this afternoon. Clearing late this afternoon. High minus 5.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low minus 8.
Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning in the morning. High minus 2.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Man charged with threatening Brian Gallant will get psychological assessment
- A Moncton-area man charged with threatening Premier Brian Gallant was released from custody Wednesday but was ordered to get a psychological assessment before his next court appearance in March.
- New Safety of firefighters in jeopardy after driver runs over hoses
- After a fire this week, a lieutenant with the Fredericton Fire Department is reminding motorists that driving over a fire hose not only damages expensive equipment but also puts firefighters in danger.
- Ice fisherman and his SUV crack frozen Richibucto River and sink video
- Jason Lawson was driving over frozen ice when he hit a weak spot and sank into the icy water, totalling his Nissan Pathfinder, as he admits in a Kijiji ad.
- Arms of Iron: Arm wrestling makes a comeback video
- Competitors, 24 of them, came from across the Acadian Peninsula, from Tracadie to Allardville. The spectators at this Bras de Fer tournament in Paquetville were pumped, all hoping to see big arms. This was arm wrestling after all.
- Penobsquis potash mine flooding and closure approved
- The provincial environment department as given its approval for the flooding and final capping of PotashCorp's original New Brunswick mine in Penobsquis.