Set Shediac as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 9:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 5:59 PM
W 31 km/h
Pressure: 99.0 kPa
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 5:00 AM AST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
Rain ending early this morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud early this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early this morning then west 30 gusting to 50 early this afternoon. Temperature falling to zero this afternoon.
Clearing. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 7.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the morning and early afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High plus 5.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of showers||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Public meetings on January ice storm to be held in April
- Residents and businesses affected by the January ice storm will be able to share their experiences at public meetings being held in five communities over four days.
- Dog saved by Fredericton firefighters after falling through ice
- A dog was rescued from the St. John River in Fredericton after falling through the ice Saturday morning.
- 1 person dead after house fire in Napan, N.B.
- Police say one person was found dead after a house fire in Napan, N.B., early Saturday morning.
- Why you should keep at least half a tank of gas in your car during winter audio
- If you’ve ever worried about whether the gas in your car will freeze in the winter, fear not. But it’s not a bad idea to keep the tank at least half full when the temperature dips below zero.
- 1 person faces charges for attempting to smuggle drugs into federal prison
- A person is facing charges for trying to smuggle drugs into a New Brunswick prison.