Set Shediac as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 2:00 PM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:25 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
W 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. A few showers this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 this afternoon. High 9. UV index 4 or moderate.
Showers ending near midnight then mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 2.
Clearing in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High 9.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Rain||Showers||Cloudy|
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
14° | 0°
57° | 32°
8° | 5°
46° | 41°
4° | 4°
39° | 39°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Updated New Brunswick flood concerns continue video
- Ice jams and water levels continue to be a major concern in New Brunswick as the Red Cross has begun registering people who have voluntarily left their homes in the Perth-Andover area.
- Rehtaeh Parsons suspect accused of threatening girl's father video
- One of two teens charged in the Rehtaeh Parsons child pornography case is now accused of threatening to kill the girl’s father, Glen Canning.
- Border wait times tool launched for Easter weekend
- The Canada Border Services Agency introduced a new tool on its web site Thursday to help travellers minimize their wait times at the Canada-U.S. border on Easter weekend. CBC News wants to hear from you! Tell us how long you waited to get into Canada and where did you cross? Tweet us with the hashtag #cbcborder
- N.B. this week
- Catch up on the stories you may have missed
- Fire guts small home outside of Edmundston
- A man is temporarily homeless but escaped unharmed after a fire gutted a small home he built himself located about 40 kilometres southeast of Edmundston, N.B.