Set Shediac as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 4:00 PM AST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:45 AM
Sunset: 4:33 PM
ESE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 05, 13 at 4:00 PM AST Thu Dec 05, 13 at 4:00 PM AST
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning this evening. Risk of freezing rain this evening. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening then becoming south 20 gusting to 40. Temperature rising to 9 by morning.
Periods of rain ending in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. High 9 with temperature falling to plus 3 in the afternoon.
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 2.
|Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries or rain showers||Sunny|
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
-8° | -12°
18° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- 293 bridges in N.B. need 'significant' work, AG report finds
- Several bridges in New Brunswick need "significant" work, says the provincial auditor general.
- Auditor General troubled by debt growth
- The rapid growth of New Brunswick's net debt is "very concerning" to Auditor General Kim MacPherson, who is calling for "significant changes to improve the financial health" of the province.
- Suspended priest facing 8 sex-related charges against boys
- A suspended Roman Catholic priest is facing several sex-related charges involving boys dating back to the 1970s.
- Walter Learning's miracle: Show goes on despite sight loss video
- A well-known Fredericton actor is returning to his roots.
- Snowy owls spotted in N.B. in record numbers audio
- Birders in New Brunswick are on the lookout for snowy owls.