Set Shediac as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 6:17 PM
NNE 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Periods of drizzle or rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Periods of rain changing to periods of drizzle or showers this afternoon. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 11.
Showers. Amount 5 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming north 20 gusting to 40 late this evening. Low 8.
Showers. Amount 5 mm. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 9.
|Showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Reuben Cohen, Moncton philanthropist, dies at 93
- Reuben Cohen, a well-known Moncton lawyer and philanthropist, has died. He was 93.
- 2 schools targeted for closure in Anglophone West district
- Schools in Stanley, Bath and Coles Island are being recommended for closure by the district education council in Anglophone West School District.
- Moncton seeks new names for future streets and trails
- Moncton is asking its citizens for help in filling up its bank of names for future streets and trails in the southeastern city.
- Heavy rain prompts police to caution drivers
- Police in Fredericton and Saint John are cautioning motorists to drive cautiously Friday as heavy rain is causing water to pool on some streets and roads.
- Miramichi firefighters use Twitter to highlight staffing woes
- The union representing Miramichi’s firefighters is taking to Twitter to raise concerns about staffing problems at the city’s two fire halls.