Set Shediac as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 03, 16 at 3:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 4:33 PM
NNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
A few flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 03, 16 at 11:00 AM AST Sat Dec 03, 16 at 11:00 AM AST
Flurries except a few showers along the Strait. Amount 2 cm. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 2.
A few flurries ending after midnight then partly cloudy. A few showers along the Strait this evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- More than 1/3 of fatal crashes in N.B. involve impaired driving
- More than a third of the fatal traffic crashes this year on roads patrolled by the New Brunswick RCMP have involved impaired driving.
- Hallelujah! Symphony NB concert to raise funds for cathedral renos audio
- Symphony New Brunswick plans to raise the new roof at Saint John’s Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception during a special concert Saturday night.
- Fundy Trail connections to get $45M upgrade
- The New Brunswick and federal governments will spend more than $45 million to improve connections to the Fundy Trail Parkway.
- Under the ice of lakes: 'There is a lot alive and active down there'
- UNB professor Brian Hayden says 63 researchers studying lakes around the world during the winter found an unexpected amount of life under the ice.
- Wanted: the Indigenous Star Wars audio
- Jesse Wente, movie critic, advocate and CBC columnist, speaks out on the misrepresentation of Indigenous people in popular culture and the need for more First Nations movies.