Set Shediac as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 22, 16 at 1:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:45 AM
Sunset: 6:20 PM
SE 17 km/h
Pressure: 99.1 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 22, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat Oct 22, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
Rain at times heavy. Fog patches. Amount 20 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 20.
Rain ending late this evening then mainly cloudy. Fog patches. Amount 5 mm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 10.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Amount 2 mm. Wind south 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the morning then becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. Temperature steady near 9.
|A few showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Live PC leadership candidates use speeches as final pitch to party members video
- Former MP Mike Allen is the latest leadership candidate to speak to the Progressive Conservative leadership convention on Saturday.
- Rain, winds could restrict Maritime travel
- Heavy rain and wind has caused some travel advisories in the Maritime region for Saturday.
- Dissension in Dennis Oland murder appeal would trigger Supreme Court review
- If the New Brunswick Court of Appeal panel hearing Dennis Oland's murder conviction appeal is unable to reach a unanimous decision, the losing party has an automatic right to take the case to the Supreme Court of Canada.
- New $15M bike trail to connect Acadian Peninsula by 2018
- By 2018, a bicycle trail, or véloroute, could connect the entire Acadian Peninsula, crossing 14 municipalities using the NB Trails system, and newly-constructed bike paths.
- Moncton teacher shares tips for grad students and parents audio
- With university recruitment in full swing and bursary applications due for high school graduates, Riverview High teacher Armand Doucet cautions students and their parents to remember that choosing a career is "a journey."