Set Shediac as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 28, 17 at 2:00 AM AST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 6:02 PM
NW 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 27, 17 at 4:00 PM AST Mon Feb 27, 17 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries this evening. Clearing before morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 this evening then light after midnight. Low minus 8.
Sunny. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Flurries beginning after midnight then changing to rain showers before morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the evening. Low minus 2 with temperature rising to plus 3 by morning.
|Sunny||Periods of rain||Periods of rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- 'I know what an owl looks like': Owner insists dog's attacker was an eagle
- Biologist Dominic Cormier says the predator that attacked a Beresford dog during the night last week was most likely a great horned owl, not an eagle. But the owner says he knows the difference.
- 'Hateful' and sexual mass emails targeting Moncton student originated outside country
- A series of "hateful" and sexually explicit emails targeting a female University of Moncton student that were sent to a large portion of the student body over the weekend originated from a server outside the country, university officials said early Monday evening.
- Section of Route 106 near Dorchester closed by flooding
- A recurring flood on Route 106 near Dorchester isn't just an inconvenience to motorists, the local fire chief says. It's also a public safety risk.
- Video 'If we go through, somebody will haul us out': Ice fishing season winding down video
- Mild temperatures are causing some to start closing up shack for the season a bit early at a popular ice fishing location in Rothesay.
- 15-year-old Fredericton girl missing for nearly a week
- Fredericton police are seeking the public's help locating a 15-year-old girl, who has been missing for nearly a week.