Set Shediac as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 28, 15 at 11:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:33 AM
Sunset: 8:58 PM
W 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Showers or thundershowers
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 28, 15 at 4:33 PM ADT Thu May 28, 15 at 4:33 PM ADT
Showers with a few thundershowers ending overnight then cloudy. Amount 15 mm in the heaviest showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northeast 20 this evening. Low 10.
Clearing in the morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 18. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Low 9.
|Clearing||Sunny||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Power coming back on for thousands of New Brunswickers video
- Several thousand New Brunswickers are still without power, after thunderstorms rolled through several parts of the province.
- Jemseg bridge closure and Gagetown ferry shutdown a rural concern
- With the Jemseg bridge closed and the Gagetown ferry out of service, some people in the Jemseg area fear that as things get financially tighter, they will be forgotten, while others don't seem to care.
- Provincial government announces crown corporation merger
- The Gallant government appears unfazed and determined to go ahead with more cuts, despite a large protest at the Legislature by public-sector workers demanding an end to fiscal restraint.
- Boil water order in place for parts of Saint John
- A water main break on the east side of Saint John Thursday morning has resulted in orders for more than 700 Saint John Water customers to boil their drinking water.
- Victor Boudreau introduces law to avoid doctor over billing
- The provincial government has introduced legislation to make public the amount of money doctors in private practice bill to medicare. The information will also let regional health authorities determine which doctors may be able to see more patients, according to Health Minister, Victor Boudreau.