Set Shediac as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 16, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 7:29 PM
SW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue Sep 16, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Increasing cloudiness this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 7.
Sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. High 19.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
14° | 0°
57° | 32°
16° | 3°
61° | 37°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Canada East pipeline project has landowners worried about rights
- Some private landowners want to know their rights when it comes to Canada East and their pipeline project that will bring oil from Alberta to the Saint John refinery.
- Accounting firms aren't endorsing campaign promises
- Accounting firms have been universally declining to endorse cost estimates being used by New Brunswick political parties in their election platforms, instead appearing to suggest voters take what they are being promised with a grain of salt.
- Justin Bourque manhunt cost $1.2M, RCMP say
- The manhunt for Moncton, N.B., shooter Justin Christien Bourque, who killed three RCMP officers and wounded two others in June, cost taxpayers $1.2 million.
- Anti-abortion postcards targeting Brian Gallant lead to complaints
- An anti-abortion postcard campaign targeting Liberal Leader Brian Gallant has upset several Fredericton residents, but police say the graphic cards distributed by the Campaign Life Coalition Youth and the Canadian Centre for Bio-Ethical Reform are not breaking any laws.
- Fredericton man's condition critical, police seek 'persons of interest'
- Fredericton police are looking for two or three "persons of interest" in connection with the case of Peter Bryden, who was found with serious injuries early Saturday morning after he attended the Harvest Jazz and Blues Festival Friday night.