Set Shediac as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 20, 14 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
N 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 20, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Wed Aug 20, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Low 12.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 22.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
24° | 11°
75° | 52°
24° | 11°
75° | 52°
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Liberals pledge to cut $250M in government spending
- The New Brunswick Liberals say they have a plan to cut provincial spending that has been endorsed by a big-name party member with a reputation for fiscal acumen.
- Lac-Mégantic report lacking: Saint John region officials
- Municipal officials in New Brunswick say the Transportation Safety Board has not gone far enough to improve rail safety with recommendations released Tuesday in a report on the Lac-Mégantic disaster.
- Moncton hosts its last FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup game
- Moncton Stadium hosts its eighth and final FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup match Wednesday at 5 p.m., a semi-final game between Nigeria and North Korea.
- Artist Fred Ross mourned video
- Saint John painter Fred Ross is being remembered as one of New Brunswick's most important artists.
- Progressive Conservatives pull out of CBC election debate
- The Progressive Conservatives won't take part in the CBC televised leaders' debate during the provicial election campaign because they don't agree with the Green Party and People's Alliance being included.