Set Shediac as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 02, 14 at 3:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
SW 11 km/h
Pressure: n/a kPa
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 01, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Aug 01, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Low 15.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 25. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 17.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Sunny|
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
26° | 15°
79° | 59°
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
23° | 12°
73° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- N.B. auto insurance rates higher than accident prone N.L.
- Auto insurance rates in New Brunswick are down for the second year in a row, but many motorists are asking if drivers in the province are still being charged too much, especially when compared to Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Saint John fog has summer socked in
- The fog this summer has been enough to challenge even the most fog-hardened Saint Johner.
- Caraquet man accused of child sexual abuse, child pornography
- A 39-year-old man from Caraquet has been charged with sexually abusing a child following an investigation by the New Brunswick Internet Child Exploitation Unit.
- John Williamson says he 'spoke in error' on being misquoted
- The Conservative MP for New Brunswick southwest has admitted he was wrong to claim that he was misquoted in a federal government press release dealing with business subsidies.
- Microbrewery laws in N.B. an issue for CFIB
- The Canadian Federation of Independent Business is taking issue with a new policy governing production from microbreweries in New Brunswick, calling it restrictive for start-up businesses.