Set Shediac as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 7:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 6:13 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
SW 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Rain mixed with snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon. Showers beginning this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 9. UV index 4 or moderate.
Rain at times mixed with snow. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches developing overnight. Low plus 1.
Rain changing to wet snow in the morning. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High plus 4.
|Wet snow or rain||Periods of rain or snow||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Heinz Sweet Potato and Beef baby food recalled over spoilage concerns
- Heinz Canada is recalling another batch of baby food over seal problems on its glass jars.
- St. John River levels high but stable
- The province of New Brunswick says water levels along the St. John River are expected to remain high but stable this weekend.
- Bathurst woman wins provincial essay contest after taking literacy classes
- A Bathurst woman who struggled to read and write after leaving school in the eighth grade has won a province-wide essay contest just one year after becoming an adult learner.
- Recap N.B. This Week
- Catch up on the stories you may have missed
- Marianne Limpert Team Championships swimmers take to the pool video
- Swimmers from across New Brunswick are gathering in Saint John this weekend to take part in the Marianne Limpert Team Championships.