Set Shediac as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 6:00 PM ADT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
NNE 31 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Rain mixed with ice pellets changing to snow early this evening and ending late this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming north 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low zero.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 6. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 1.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | 1°
36° | 34°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- J.D. Irving's Crown forest contract made public
- A 25-year agreement between J.D. Irving Ltd. and the provincial government for the company's forest operations on Crown land was released in the New Brunswick Legislature Thursday by Natural Resources Minister Paul Robichaud.
- New Saint John man gets wheelchair repairs from province
- A Saint John man's powered wheelchair has been fixed by the New Brunswick Department of Social Development.
- New Wet weather hampering repair of flood-damaged roads video
- Wet weather isn't helping New Brunswick Department of Transportation and Infrastructure crews who are working to rebuild roads crumbled by flooding.
- New Foreign worker program benefits some N.B. businesses video
- Canada's Temporary Foreign Worker Program is working for many New Brunswick Business Council members, says the organization's president.
- Woman who took snow-buried dog says she faces theft charges
- A Kent County woman who took a tethered dog from a snowed-in doghouse says she's being charged with theft.