Set Shediac as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 25, 17 at 4:00 AM ADT
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 6:14 AM
Sunset: 8:18 PM
N 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 24, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Apr 24, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 5 except minus 1 along the Fundy coast.
Sunny. High 12. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h before morning. Low plus 4.
|Sunny||Rain||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- So far, so good with Loch Lomond Road construction, Saint John says video
- Saint John is one week into a six-month construction project on the city's east side as part of the Safe Clean Drinking Water project and, so far, things are progressing well, says the project manager.
- Moncton RCMP did not have proper equipment or training, Crown tells labour code trial
- Some of the deaths and injuries of RCMP officers who responded to the Moncton, N.B., shootings in 2014 could have been avoided if the police force had complied with Canada Labour Code requirements, a lawyer said during opening arguments of a provincial court trial. A defence lawyer argued the RCMP did not cause the deaths of three officers.
- Out Standing in the Field: Vet shares story of abuse, misogyny and hope in Canada's military
- It’s taken 25 years for Sandra Perron to speak out about the abuse and misogyny she experienced while wearing the uniform of the Canadian Forces.
- Water levels to remain high, steady as significant rainfall is expected
- Up to 35 mm of rain is forecast for most of the St. John River basin on Tuesday and Wednesday. Charlotte County might see 50 to 60 mm.
- Bathurst mayor wants province to ban biker gangs
- The mayor of Bathurst is calling on the New Brunswick government to follow the lead of Prince Edward Island and introduce legislation banning motorcycle clubs that are associated with criminal activity.