Set Shediac as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 30, 14 at 1:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:56 AM
Sunset: 6:08 PM
W 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 30, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Thu Oct 30, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h. High 11.
Partly cloudy. Low zero.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the evening. High 8.
|Increasing cloudiness||Periods of rain||Rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
7° | 5°
45° | 41°
5° | 3°
41° | 37°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Late school bus fix coming, says Anglophone South School District audio
- The number of late school buses in the morning in Anglophone South School District has been frustrating some parents and students, but the transportation manager says a solution is in the works.
- New Armed robbery at Moncton Greco Pizza probed by RCMP
- Codiac Regional RCMP are seeking the public's help locating and identifying the suspect in an armed robbery at a Moncton Greco Pizza early Thursday morning.
- New Languages commissioners push for francophone immigration
- Commissioners of official languages are pushing the federal government and provincial governments in New Brunswick and Ontario to do more to increase immigration in francophone communities outside of Quebec.
- UNB reopens Toole Hall in Fredericton after small explosion
- The University of New Brunswick has reopened Toole Hall after a small chemical explosion sent one person to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries on Thursday morning.
- New Wheelchair-using students get level playing field in Grand-Digue, N.B. video
- Physical education teacher Rheal Hebert at École Grande-Digue has gone an extra step to see that all students get moving in his classes.