Set Lethbridge as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 04, 15 at 1:00 AM MDT
Feels like: 22
Feels like: 72
Sunrise: 6:05 AM
Sunset: 9:09 PM
S 9 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 03, 15 at 11:08 PM MDT Mon Aug 03, 15 at 11:08 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Hazy. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 20 overnight. Low 18.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Hazy in the morning. Wind south 20 km/h. High 28. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 11.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Heritage Day long weekend brings speeders, impaired drivers on Alberta highways, police say
- Despite numerous reminders to drive safely and sober, police say officers have had a busy weekend nabbing speeders and impaired motorists on Alberta’s highways.
- Woman dies in boating incident at McGregor Lake, man still missing
- A woman has died in a boating accident on McGregor lake in southern Alberta. The man who was with her on the boat is still missing.
- Canada election 2015: Justin Trudeau takes his campaign to Stephen Harper's backyard video
- Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau took aim Monday at the Conservative government, which he says has taken its loyal supporters for granted.
- Canada election 2015: Tories vulnerable in some Calgary, Edmonton ridings, analyst says
- Alberta isn’t usually a closely watched battleground in federal elections, but after this fall’s vote the map could be a little bit less Tory blue, an analyst says.
- Alberta hometown demonyms: It's a bit of a mixed bag
- When you're from Alberta, you're an Albertan. But what are you called if you live in Banff or Peace River or Red Deer?