Set Lethbridge as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 30, 14 at 2:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 6:44 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
WSW 15 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 29, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri Aug 29, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High 23. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Becoming clear overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 in the evening. Low 7.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny|
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Calgary Muslims shocked ISIS recruits lived among them video
- Members of Calgary's Muslim community say they're alarmed and frustrated at the news two more Canadians have joined the ranks of the jihadist group ISIS, and they're calling on the federal government to do more about the radicalization of youth.
- Treadz probe sparks Wildrose call for consumer protection video audio
- The WIldrose Party is calling for stiffer regulations to protect consumers following a CBC investigation into Treadz Auto that uncovered complaints it was not paying people who sold their vehicles through the car consignment company.
- Minimum-wage increase scorned by Alberta poverty fighters
- A small increase in Alberta's minimum wage kicks in on Monday but the result is nowhere near a living wage, critics say.
- Casablanca Video finds new life in bigger store audio
- Casablanca Video, a city stalwart for 33 years, could have closed its doors when owner John Lord died earlier this year, but instead the store has been moved to a bigger site.
- New Long weekend camping sites still possible, Alberta Parks says audio
- If you're hoping to go camping this weekend but forgot to reserve a site, provincial officials say there's still hope.