Set Lethbridge as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 04, 16 at 11:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
WSW 24 km/h
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 04, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed May 04, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT
A few clouds. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. 40 percent chance of showers late in the evening and overnight. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Low plus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated More evacuation orders issued for Fort McMurray area video
- By day's end, Fort McMurray was effectively cut off from the rest of Alberta as a massive wildfire burned on both sides of the critical highway that links the oilsands city with the rest of province. The fire has destroyed more than 1,600 homes and even forced the emergency response team to move its headquarters.
- Dave Rutherford calls out 'Alberta Can't Wait' on 3rd party vote, questions motivations
- Dave Rutherford’s unite the right movement, the Alberta Prosperity Fund, is in direct conflict with another unite the right movement and he’s questioning their motivation.
- Former NDP candidate Tom Moffatt apologizes for 'karmic' tweet on Fort Mac fire
- A former Alberta NDP candidate has deleted a tweet implying a karmic connection to the raging fire in Fort McMurray, and posted an apology Wednesday evening after receiving online outrage.
- Fort McMurray family flees city with flames at their heels video
- Erica Decker and her family raced ash, smoke and flames to leave their home in Fort McMurray's Beacon Hill neighbourhood.
- Deerfoot drivers warned of major delays due to Ivor Strong bridge work
- The city is warning motorists of major delays on Deerfoot Trail in southeast Calgary during the time required for repairs to a bridge over the Bow River.