Set Lethbridge as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 5:00 AM MST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 6:11 PM
WSW 13 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 5:00 AM MST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 5:00 AM MST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High minus 3.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Clearing before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 14.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High plus 4.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-5° | -5°
23° | 23°
-11° | -20°
12° | -4°
-3° | -18°
27° | -0°
10° | -4°
50° | 25°
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Blog 2015 Tim Hortons Brier: By the numbers video
- History will be made at the 2015 Tim Hortons Brier, and CBC's Devin Heroux will be there to take in all the action.
- Leonard Nimoy mourned by Vulcan, Alta., residents
- Leonard Nimoy's death has triggered personal feelings of loss for many residents in the tiny town of Vulcan, Alta.
- Kristopher Guenther confessed to murder, victim's mother testifies audio
- A tape was released publicly Friday of a 911 call made by a Calgary mother after her daughter was killed.
- Recap Flames edged as Islanders' Halak earns record 33rd win video
- Jaroslav Halak set the Islanders' team record with his 33rd win of the season, and Ryan Strome scored a power-play goal in the first-period to lift New York to a 2-1 victory over the Calgary Flames on Friday night.
- Canadian beef restricted by China over BSE case
- China has joined Taiwan, Korea, Peru and Belarus in restricting imports of Canadian beef products because of concern over a case of bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) found in Alberta.