Set Lethbridge as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 23, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 7:28 PM
N 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 23, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Sep 23, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness late this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low 13.
Clearing near noon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 31. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. Low 10.
|Clearing||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
13° | 8°
55° | 46°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated Rural health care in Alberta to undergo review
- Premier Jim Prentice has announced a review of health care in rural Alberta.
- Tim Hortons house in Calgary delights neighbours
- Tim Hortons took over a Calgary home Tuesday morning, offering free coffee and doughnuts until noon.
- Sean Monahan bulks up big time for Flames
- With a few more pounds of muscle on his frame, Calgary Flames forward Sean Monahan looks ready to build on an impressive rookie season and avoid a sophomore pro slump.
- Norm Scott, Alberta farmer, run over by SUV of alleged gas thief
- Norm Scott, an Alberta farmer, was injured after he and his son tried to stop the theft of gasoline from their farm on the weekend, RCMP say.
- Analysis CFL Power Rankings: Stamps stumble but still No. 1
- CBC Sports football contributor Malcolm Kelly breaks down the balance of power in the CFL heading into Week 14.