Set Lethbridge as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 30, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 8:17 AM
Sunset: 6:13 PM
S 29 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 30, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Oct 30, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 4.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 near noon. High 21.
Clearing late in the evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 3.
|Mainly cloudy||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Legal Aid funding to increase in Alberta
- The Alberta government has committed $5.5 million to increase access to a cash-strapped Legal Aid system. Premier Jim Prentice says more low income Albertans will qualify for the program.
- Bishop Grandin High School fight sends teenage boy to hospital
- A student was taken to hospital after being injured in at a high school in southwest Calgary.
- Red Deer homeless strategy touted as example for Canada
- Red Deer is being praised for the way the city tackles homelessness.
- Barking dog's owner surrenders it to Calgary Humane Society
- The owner of a dog whose constant barking had been bothering his neighbours for many years has surrendered the animal to the Calgary Humane Society.
- TransCanada formally applies to NEB for Energy East pipeline approval video
- TransCanada has officially filed for government approval for the $12 billion Energy East pipeline project with the National Energy Board.