Set Lethbridge as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 9:00 AM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:29 AM
Sunset: 8:31 PM
W 52 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 7:14 AM MDT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 7:14 AM MDT
Clearing near noon. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 increasing to 60 gusting to 80 then diminishing to 40 gusting to 60 near noon. High 15. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 2.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming southeast 20 in the afternoon. High 19.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of rain||Rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Why doesn't Easter have a fixed date? video
- Easter and Christmas are both Christian holidays, but while families always gather on Dec. 25 in the winter the annual spring celebration can change drastically each year on our calendars.
- Sylvan Lake skateboarding accident sends 1 to Calgary hospital
- A young man is in serious condition in a Calgary hospital after a skateboarding accident in Sylvan Lake.
- Calgary stabbings: victims' families come together to heal video
- The families of the five young people killed this week in a stabbing in Calgary say they have come together in their healing.
- Calgarians share 1st vinyl purchases on Record Store Day
- Record aficionados around the world are celebrating the unique appeal of vinyl today and six Calgary stores are taking part as well.
- New measles case comes from child travelling to Edmonton
- Alberta health officials are warning the public of possible measles exposure after a second case of the highly contagious disease in the Edmonton area was confirmed on Saturday.