Set Kenora as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 8:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:56 AM
Sunset: 7:48 PM
SSE 5 km/h
Pressure: 99.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Wind becoming west 20 late this evening. Low plus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with 70 percent chance of showers later in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 late in the morning. High 7. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Clearing near midnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 15.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
1° | -12°
34° | 10°
0° | -15°
32° | 5°
3° | -8°
37° | 18°
4° | -10°
39° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Jason Kenney shakes off 'cheerleader-in-chief' jibe amid scrutiny over remarks video
- Canada's new defence minister is facing increased scrutiny over his recent remarks about the mission against ISIS. The Liberals argue Jason Kenney is too busy "cheerleading" for the prime minister — a moniker he says is a compliment.
- James Lunney defends views on evolution in House of Commons video
- One day after he announced he was leaving the Conservative caucus to better defend his religious beliefs, Nanaimo-Alberni MP James Lunney attempted to do just that from his new seat in the corner of the House reserved for independent MPs.
- Target Canada to close all stores by April 12
- The end has come. Target Canada will close the last of its 133 stores to the public on April 12.
- Diplomatic immunity won't fly for Marc Wabafiyebazu, Canadian teen in Miami shootout case video
- The shield of diplomatic immunity affords no protections to the teen son of Canada's consul general in Miami Roxanne Dubé, according to Canada's foreign affairs department.
- Updated Senator Nancy Ruth slams auditors over 'breakfast' claims video
- A Conservative senator today bristled at questions auditors have put to her about her expenses, saying she shouldn't be expected to eat airline breakfasts. "If you want ice-cold camembert with broken crackers, have it!" said Senator Nancy Ruth.