Set Kenora as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 04, 15 at 2:00 AM CDT
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 6:37 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
SSE 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 04, 15 at 2:22 AM CDT Fri Sep 04, 15 at 2:22 AM CDT
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Low 20.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 30. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with 60 percent chance of showers late in the evening and overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the evening and overnight. Low 19.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Chris Alexander pauses his election campaign in wake of refugee crisis video
- Conservative candidate Chris Alexander stepped away from campaigning to focus on his responsibilities as immigration minister, after images emerged of a Syrian boy's body washed up on a shore in Turkey, and B.C. relatives said they'd been unable to sponsor his family as refugees to Canada.
- PC Leader Patrick Brown wins Simcoe North byelection
- Progressive Conservative leader Patrick Brown has won tonight in the Ontario riding of Simcoe North.
- Wildrose take Calgary-Foothills byelection over NDP in tight race
- The Wildrose Party has defeated the governing NDP's candidate in a close race in the Calgary-Foothills byelection.
- Tom Mulcair vows action to expand Canada, Quebec pension plans
- An NDP government would convene a first ministers' meeting within six months of taking office to come up with a plan and a timetable for expanding the Canada and Quebec pension plans, Tom Mulcair announced Thursday.
- Quebec mulls increase in sales tax, lower income tax
- How would you feel about a higher Quebec sales tax, if it meant paying less income tax?