Set Kenora as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 2:00 AM CST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:58 AM
Sunset: 5:03 PM
WSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 11:00 PM CST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 11:00 PM CST
Flurries with risk of freezing drizzle. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 11.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning with risk of freezing drizzle. High minus 3.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning in the evening and ending after midnight then 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Risk of freezing drizzle in the evening and overnight. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 4.
|Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-11° | -12°
12° | 10°
-14° | -24°
7° | -11°
-21° | -28°
-6° | -18°
-23° | -30°
-9° | -22°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Const. David Wynn honoured by thousands at funeral video
- Thousands of people packed into a hockey arena in Alberta on Monday to say goodbye to Const. David Wynn, a Mountie killed in the line of duty.
- ISIS fight: Canadian special forces returned fire 2 more times video
- Canadian special forces have now returned fire against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) a total of three times, says Capt. Paul Forget of the Canadian Joint Operations Command.
- War veteran William Stephenson still waiting for 2013 tax refund video
- A Second World War veteran is getting worried about filing his upcoming tax returns, as he is still waiting for last year's refund to arrive.
- Ice jam thrill seekers were risking their lives, fire official says
- Record-setting warm weather on the weekend inspired some eye-poppingly dangerous behaviour on Calgary’s quickly melting waterways, the fire department says.
- H7N9 bird flu confirmed in B.C. resident who travelled to China
- The first human case of H7N9 bird flu in North America has been confirmed in British Columbia, federal health officials say.