Set Kenora as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 23, 14 at 8:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 5:36 AM
Sunset: 9:13 PM
WNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 23, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Wed Jul 23, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clearing. Low 13.
Sunny. High 23. UV index 8 or very high.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers late in the evening and overnight with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 16.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
21° | 16°
70° | 61°
22° | 13°
72° | 55°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
29° | 16°
84° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Mike Duffy has not acknowledged paternity of Karen Duffy
- Suspended senator Mike Duffy has not acknowledged the paternity of a woman called Karen Duffy who says she is his daughter. Sources tell the CBC’s Evan Solomon that conversations between the two were “in general terms about family and other matters. Nothing about legal matters.”
- LIVE BLOG B.C. weather: thunderstorms, flooding hit Kelowna, Kamloops
- Heavy rain has begun to hit southern B.C., while dangerous hail and thunderstorms are forecast for Wednesday afternoon and Thursday.
- New Hamas arsenal suggests 'apocalyptic' scenario: Israeli official
- The Western world "cannot tolerate" the strategic threat posed by a Hamas with newly uncovered "state-like" capabilities in rocketry and tunnelling, a senior Israeli defence official told reporters in Ottawa today.
- Canada Revenue could ask charities for donor lists
- Canadian charities would have to turn over lists of their donors' identities to the Canada Revenue Agency under a proposal being floated by Revenue Minister Kerry-Lynne Findlay.
- Bombardier CEO Guy Hachey retires amid 1,800 layoffs
- Bombardier Aerospace president and CEO Guy Hachey is retiring after six years in the post amid a restructuring of its operations that will result in the layoff of 1,800 employees.