Set Kenora as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 22, 15 at 2:00 PM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:24 AM
Sunset: 9:05 PM
S 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 22, 15 at 11:30 AM CDT Fri May 22, 15 at 11:30 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. High 22. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 13.
Mainly sunny. High 23.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Photos SkyTrain's Expo Line shut down: Free transit all day today audio
- All modes of transit are free throughout Metro Vancouver today after thousands of rush-hour commuters were left stranded by the closure of the Expo Line SkyTrain between Joyce Station and Waterfront Station.
- Royal Military College cadets struggled with questions of sexual consent: Educator video
- The issue of drunkenness and sexual consent was part of a sex-assault prevention educator's lecture to Royal Military College cadets last fall that provoked a hostile response from some of the mostly-male audience.
- Dalhousie dentistry Facebook members can graduate if clinical requirements met video
- The Dalhousie University dental students who took part in a restorative justice program after the contents of a misogynistic Facebook group were made public have met the professionalism standards required to graduate, according to a report by the Halifax school.
- Inflation cooled to 0.8% in March, dragged down by cheap gas
- Consumer prices in Canada rose 0.8 per cent in the 12-month period that ended in March, the lowest pace of gain since late 2013.
- Analysis Economic inequality: 10 reasons why we can't beat it
- From a move to a $15 dollar minimum wage in L.A. to a warning from the OECD that inequality is cutting several points off economic growth, the world seems to be waking up to a growing problem. But if inequality is so bad, why can't we just fix it? Don Pittis looks at some of the reasons.