Set Kenora as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 6:00 PM CST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 6:07 PM
SSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning early this evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 11.
Clearing in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High minus 5.
Mainly cloudy. Periods of snow beginning near midnight. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 9.
|Clearing||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | -6°
45° | 21°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
6° | -5°
43° | 23°
3° | -7°
37° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Thalidomide survivors to receive $125,000 lump sum payment each
- The federal government is offering a $125,000 lump sum payment to thalidomide victims, along with $168 million for medical assistance based on victims' individual circumstances.
- Air Canada CEO says extra baggage fees, fuel charges essential to airline profit video
- Airline passengers may not like paying extra to check a bag or get preferred seating — or paying the hated fuel surcharge — but none of those charges will go away soon, Air Canada chief executive Calin Rovinescu says.
- Alain Philippon phone password case: Powers of border agents and police differ
- The case of Alain Philippon, a Quebec man who was charged for refusing to give up his smartphone password at the Halifax airport, illustrates the differences in search-and-seizure powers of border agents and police, but may also signal a need to update laws governing officials at the border.
- Chipewyan baby name not allowed on N.W.T. birth certificate audio
- Shene Catholique Valpy has spent over a year fighting for the traditional spelling of her daughter Sahaiʔa's name, but the N.W.T. government says all legal names must be written in the letters of the Roman alphabet.
- Kathleen Wynne vows to end sexual violence, harassment in Ontario video
- Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne is reforming the way the province treats sexual violence and harassment — both its prevention and the treatment it gets from institutions such as universities.