Sioux Narrows, ON
Set Sioux Narrows as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 7:46 PM
SE 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries early this evening. 30 percent chance of rain showers before morning. Low plus 1.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming west 30 in the evening then light near midnight. Low plus 4.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
-1° | -13°
30° | 9°
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
6° | -11°
43° | 12°
4° | -7°
39° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- GO PUBLIC Aeroplan membership growing faster than seats available, say members
- Two Aeroplan members have decided to Go Public, after finding it almost impossible to use their points to book flights.
- Analysis Tom Mulcair's NDP may be turning a corner, polls suggest
- Recent polls suggest the NDP could be on the upswing, but the Liberals and Conservatives might not need to look over their shoulders just yet, Eric Grenier explains.
- TTC investigating after Union Station brawl video surfaces
- The TTC has launched an investigation after an ugly incident where two TTC special constables were filmed fighting with two men at Union Station.
- Temporary foreign workers prepare to leave the country
- Thousands of temporary foreign workers’ permits will expire April 1 and they’ll have to leave the country.
- Retired general Rick Hillier angry at MP no-shows for ISIS vote video
- Former chief of defence staff Rick Hillier took to Facebook Tuesday to blast MPs who were not present at Monday evening's vote to extend Canada's military mission against ISIS in northern Iraq and now Syria.