Sioux Narrows, ON
Set Sioux Narrows as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 05, 16 at 3:00 PM CDT
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
SSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 05, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT Thu May 05, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT
A few clouds. Low 16.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the morning. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Clearing late in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- New RBC to turn over files on Panama Papers clients to Canada Revenue Agency
- Royal Bank of Canada has agreed to hand over 40 years of records on hundreds of its clients revealed in the Panama Papers to tax auditors from the Canada Revenue Agency.
- Photos Fort McMurray residents made tough choices on what to take from home video
- Many fleeing wildfire-ravaged Fort McMurray had just minutes to make difficult decisions about what special possessions to quickly grab, along with necessities.
- Fort McMurray wildfire burning so hot, only weather can stop it video
- The raging wildfire that has forced the evacuation of Fort McMurray, Alta., and engulfed parts of the community is the kind of blaze that firefighters dread, and experts fear such fires could become more common.
- CBC Investigates Top CRA compliance official lobbied by ex-colleague to restrict auditor powers
- A top Canada Revenue Agency compliance official was lobbied by a former CRA "special adviser" on tax compliance to place restrictions on how federal auditors obtain information from accounting firms, according to documents obtained by CBC News.
- Want to buy a house? It'll cost you 400 weeks worth of work, economist calculates
- The cost of a Canadian home in terms of how much you have to work to pay for it has surged in recent years, a new analysis of data from the Broadbent Institute in Ottawa said Thursday.