Sioux Narrows, ON
Set Sioux Narrows as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 6:00 AM CST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 7:52 AM
Sunset: 5:08 PM
S 10 km/h
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 5:30 AM CST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 5:30 AM CST
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning this morning. Amount 2 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 12. Wind chill minus 28 this morning.
Periods of light snow ending this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 20.
Clearing in the morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 29.
-20° | -30°
-4° | -22°
-15° | -25°
5° | -13°
-17° | -21°
1° | -6°
-18° | -27°
-0° | -17°
-15° | -26°
5° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- New Rabid wolf chases 2 Labrador families on snowmobile trip video
- Two families snowmobiling in Labrador had a frightening run-in with a rabid wolf before the animal was hunted downtown by wildlife officers.
- New Winter weather wallop, once again, heading for Maritimes
- Environment Canada is warning anyone with plans to travel in the Maritimes on Saturday that Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island can expect hazardous road conditions.
- Organ donation ethics: How health-care workers decide who gets a transplant
- With organs a scare commodity for the many patients needing transplants, doctors are forced into making tough decisions that sometimes determine who gets to live.
- Interactive Illustrations tell story of Marlene Bird, homeless woman beaten and set on fire
- Marlene Bird was beaten, assaulted and set on fire six months ago. The 47-year-old Cree woman, a homeless residential school survivor, barely survived the horrific attack. These illustrations look at the circumstances that contributed to Marlene's attack and her struggle to recover.
- 5 tips to keep more cash in your pocket
- Hanging on to a few extra dollars can really add up. Here are five pain-free ways to boost your savings.