Sioux Narrows, ON
Set Sioux Narrows as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 12, 14 at 2:00 PM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:37 AM
Sunset: 7:15 PM
SW 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 12, 14 at 11:30 AM CDT Wed Mar 12, 14 at 11:30 AM CDT
Sunny. High minus 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Temperature steady near minus 8.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon then 60 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon and evening. Risk of freezing drizzle in the morning. High plus 3.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
-11° | -18°
12° | -0°
-7° | -20°
19° | -4°
-3° | -15°
27° | 5°
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Sochi Paralympics: Corporate sponsorship the ‘last barrier’ for athletes
- When it comes to the costs of pursuing a Paralympic or Olympic dream, athletes in Canada face a mostly level playing field, though a few bastions of inequity remain.
- Coast Guard warns of bad ice year for Atlantic Canada ships
- The Canadian Coast Guard is pleading with merchant ships to plan their voyages well in advance this year as the organization's icebreaker fleet confronts some of the worst ice conditions on the Atlantic Ocean in decades.
- Olivia Chow resigns as MP, will launch Toronto mayoral bid tomorrow video
- New Democrat MP Olivia Chow has resigned her seat in Parliament before officially starting her mayoral campaign tomorrow, ending months of speculation of whether she would run to replace Rob Ford.
- Facebook group mocking homeless people outrages CBC readers
- A Facebook group that mocked Calgary’s homeless people has outraged Canadians from the city and beyond and spurred internet vigilantes to call for Facebook to remove the group.
- 'Don't touch my kippa' graffiti targets Bernard Drainville
- Parti Québécois Leader Pauline Marois says vandalism discovered outside her party’s Longueuil offices is totally unacceptable.