Sioux Narrows, ON
Set Sioux Narrows as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 19, 14 at 4:00 AM CST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 8:08 AM
Sunset: 4:19 PM
SSE 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 5:30 AM CST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 5:30 AM CST
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this morning. A few flurries beginning near noon. High minus 6.
Flurries with risk of freezing drizzle. Low minus 7.
A few flurries ending in the morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle in the morning and afternoon and evening. High minus 3.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
-3° | -4°
27° | 25°
-6° | -7°
21° | 19°
-10° | -11°
14° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Holiday giving? Don't pick a charity by financial statements alone
- Many Canadians donate around the holiday season, but charity experts caution that donors shouldn't part with their hard-earned cash without doing a bit of research first.
- Analysis What could Wildrose's Danielle Smith possibly have been thinking? video audio
- She was probably the most effective opposition leader Alberta has seen in decades, Kathleen Petty writes. But when Wildrose leader Danielle Smith crossed the floor to the government benches she also opened the door to cyncism.
- Ugly Christmas sweaters: How an 'excuse to be silly' went trendy
- In case you were unaware, today is Ugly Christmas Sweater Day, at least in much of B.C. The sartorial trend, once the domain of hipsters looking for a little festive irony, has gone decidedly mainstream.
- BlackBerry to announce 3rd quarter fiscal 2015 results
- BlackBerry will release its third-quarter results on Friday morning.
- Tax cuts for cross-border online shopping could pay off, report says
- The benefits to cutting taxes for consumers who order goods from outside Canada outweigh the cost to government, the Conference Board of Canada argues in a report released last month.