Sioux Narrows, ON
Set Sioux Narrows as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 7:27 PM
ENE 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 5:30 AM CDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 5:30 AM CDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. High 12. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low plus 3.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 16.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
20° | 15°
68° | 59°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Rob Ford health update coming 1 week after tumour discovery
- The medical status of Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, who remains in hospital, should become clearer Wednesday, when doctors are expected to update the public for the first time in nearly a week.
- Analysis What Scotland independence crusader Alex Salmond learned from Quebec
- Scotland's separatist leader was laying the groundwork for an independence vote during Quebec's referendum in 1995, Don Murray writes.
- New Big business: How disabilities are transforming the marketplace
- Big-name companies like Google see a lucrative and untapped market in designing products that work well for people who have disabilities.
- MPs debate mission of Canadian advisers in Iraq video
- CBC's Kady O'Malley followed a lively debate in parliament Tuesday night, as MPs got a chance to put their thoughts on Canada's response to the conflict in Iraq on the official parliamentary record during an emergency debate in the House.
- B.C. teachers' strike: When will schools reopen? video audio
- A tentative deal has been reached in an effort to end the B.C. teachers' strike, but a lot remains to be done before schools can reopen.