Sioux Narrows, ON
Set Sioux Narrows as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 05, 15 at 9:00 AM CDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:37 AM
Sunset: 7:53 PM
NW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 05, 15 at 5:30 AM CDT Sat Sep 05, 15 at 5:30 AM CDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of drizzle early this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 26. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Showers beginning this evening and ending before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening and overnight. Local amount 20 to 30 mm. Low 18.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 23.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- CBC Investigates Philanthropist Michael DeGroote paid Vito Rizzuto associate $500,000 amid casino dispute video
- Billionaire philanthropist Michael DeGroote paid a Vito Rizzuto associate $500,000 while engaged in a legal battle over a failed investment in a Caribbean casino venture, CBC News has learned.
- Refugee crisis coverage, rivals' criticism frustrates Conservative campaign video
- Advisers on board the Conservative campaign tour are frustrated their leader is effectively being accused of heartlessness after refusing to extend further Canadian generosity and refuge to the families fleeing brutal violence in Syria and Iraq.
- Live NDP candidate Paul Dewar LIVE video
- Candidate for Ottawa Centre speaks to media in the National Press Theatre
- Human smuggling incident near Cornwall, Ont., ends in 2 deaths, police allege
- Two men from India have drowned and a third has been rescued in the St. Lawrence River near Cornwall, Ont., in what police allege was a human smuggling attempt.
- New Canada election 2015: What we learned in week 5 video
- Week five of the 2015 federal election marks the end of the long, slow, late-summer start to the campaign, with all parties expected to intensify their efforts after Labour Day. But this end of the beginning might have been a turning point in other ways, too.