Sioux Narrows, ON
Set Sioux Narrows as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 8:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 6:14 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
N 27 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Apr 21, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Periods of snow and local blowing snow ending this evening then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low minus 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 1. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
7° | -5°
45° | 23°
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- VOICES Federal budget 2015: Leaders, stakeholders give their verdict
- Finance Minister Joe Oliver's fiscal plan has appealed to some, while other groups joined opposition leaders in voicing their criticism. Here's a selection of quotes about the federal budget tabled in the House of Commons on Tuesday.
- Updated Federal budget 2015: Conservatives dig into contingency to hit surplus video
- Finance Minister Joe Oliver has managed to keep the Conservatives' 2011 election promise to return Canada to a surplus in 2015 with a federal budget that has the government spending $1.4 billion less than it takes in – despite a spate of pre-election tax cuts announced last fall.
- Federal budget 2015: Highlights of Joe Oliver's fiscal plan video
- Finance Minister Joe Oliver has tabled his first federal budget in the House of Commons. Here's a look at the budget's key themes.
- Mike Duffy trial: Son unaware father was using company to pay Duffy expenses, court hears
- The former director of a construction firm used to pay some of Mike Duffy's Senate expenses says he didn't know his father was using the company to write cheques for services unrelated to the construction business, court heard today.
- 'Sextortion' teen victim from B.C. pondered suicide
- A 19-year-old from Metro Vancouver is warning others of growing online extortion after scammers threatened to post video of his internet sexual encounter if he didn't pay up, in what is being called "sextortion."