Sioux Narrows, ON
Set Sioux Narrows as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 07, 15 at 1:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 6:44 PM
WNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 06, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Oct 06, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low zero.
Increasing cloudiness late in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 9.
Mainly cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the evening. Low 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Niqab ban for public servants would be considered: Stephen Harper video
- Conservative Leader Stephen Harper says his government would consider banning public servants from wearing the niqab, but rejects the suggestion that recent assaults against Muslim women should stifle debate about the issue.
- Canada not prepared for 'demographic bomb,' Mulcair says as he touts health plan
- Canada is ill-prepared for the "demographic bomb" set to hit the health-care system, NDP Leader Tom Mulcair said Tuesday as he highlighted commitments such as a plan to deliver universal, prescription drug coverage.
- Advance polls considered crucial in close campaign
- Political parties are working to lock down support by urging voters to cast early ballots this Thanksgiving weekend, a crucial point in the campaign as families gather to eat turkey and make up their minds. Electors in advance polls make up a huge number of votes, and they could sway results in a tight election race.
- Video Vancouver Aquarium performs historic sea otter operation video
- The aquarium says the veterinary team performed what's believed to be the first kidney removal and transfusion on a sea otter.
- Michael F. Gibbon's arrow death in Kitchener, Ont., deemed homicide
- Waterloo Region Police say the arrow-shooting death of Michael Gibbon, 60, in Kitchener, Ont., is now being treated as a homicide.