Sioux Narrows, ON
Set Sioux Narrows as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 23, 14 at 12:00 PM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
ENE 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Rain or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 23, 14 at 11:30 AM CDT Sat Aug 23, 14 at 11:30 AM CDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Rain with thunderstorms beginning late this evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming east 30 km/h late this evening. Low 18.
Rain with a few thunderstorms ending late in the morning then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Local amount 15 to 25 mm except 40 mm in thunderstorms. Wind southeast 30 km/h becoming southwest 20 in the evening. High 25.
|Chance of showers or thunderstorms||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 13°
61° | 55°
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
23° | 11°
73° | 52°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Tina Fontaine’s family prepares for slain teen's funeral on Saturday video
- Tina Fontaine's family is preparing to say their final goodbyes to the 15-year-old girl who was found dead in Winnipeg's Red River last weekend.
- ISIS atrocities in Iraq: What's Canada's next move? video
- Canadian leaders call the violent attacks in Iraq "unspeakable barbarism" and even "genocide." But beyond the strong words, how can Canada make a difference in the crisis?
- Possible Ebola patient quarantined at Maisonneuve-Rosemont Hospital
- A patient has been quarantined at Maisonneuve-Rosemont Hospital as a precaution after exhibiting some — but not all — of the signs of Ebola.
- Updated Worker in life-threatening condition after apparent electric shock
- A man is in life-threatening condition after a possible electric shock at a work site in Toronto Saturday morning.
- Opinion New PTSD diagnosis changes could tax resources, CF member says
- Recent changes in how PTSD is diagnosed, may do more harm than good, Canadian Forces member says.