Set Yarmouth as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 9:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:39 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
S 6 km/h
Pressure: 104.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clear. Low minus 2.
Sunny. High 8. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Low plus 3.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Art thief John Tillman's infamous collection on its way back to owners
- RCMP are touring Nova Scotia returning items stolen by notorious art thief John Tillman.
- What's open and closed during Easter weekend in Halifax
- A list of what's open and closed during Easter weekend in Halifax.
- New Drug abusers to have court monitored treatment program
- Nova Scotia is launching a court-monitored drug treatment pilot program.
- Mudslide cleanup clears road near Margaree Forks
- The Cabot Trail near Margaree Forks opened both lanes Friday afternoon after one lane was closed due to a mudslide Wednesday.
- Antigonish County road out of ambulance's reach
- Residents in Antigonish County are concerned about a road that has become impassable due to flood conditions.