Set Yarmouth as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 10:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 4:53 PM
W 25 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 11:00 AM AST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 11:00 AM AST
A few showers ending this afternoon then mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this afternoon. Temperature steady near 9.
Clearing this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind becoming south 20 km/h overnight. Low plus 4 except minus 1 inland.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning near noon. Amount 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning and developing in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming south 40 gusting to 70 early in the afternoon. High 13.
|Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Periods of rain or snow||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
13° | 13°
55° | 55°
8° | 7°
46° | 45°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Mental health in the Canadian military: Feds to spend $200M over 6 years
- The federal government will provide $200 million over six years to address mental health issues among members of the Canadian Forces.
- Shubenacadie pharmacy robbed with hypodermic needle
- East Hants District RCMP are looking for an adult male in connection with a robbery at the Guardian Pharmacy in Shubenacadie after an employee was threatened with a hypodermic needle and the suspect demanded prescription medication.
- Kalin's pics for the week of Nov. 17, 2014
- From cats hungrily eyeing up a squirrel just out of their reach to gorgeous sunsets, you sent CBC meteorologist Kalin Mitchel your views of the week in the Maritimes.
- Food banks looking for plastic bag donations
- Food banks and churches around Halifax are asking for a different kind of donation this Christmas. Volunteers say in addition to canned and boxed food, many food banks desperately need plastic shopping bags.
- Enfield man dead after Friday evening vehicle crash
- A 21-year-old Enfield man is dead after a single-vehicle crash late Friday evening in Enfield.