Set Yarmouth as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 01, 14 at 9:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:13 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
S 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 01, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Aug 01, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Fog patches developing late this evening. Low 15.
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 20 except 24 inland. UV index 7 or high.
Cloudy. Showers beginning after midnight. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low 15.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
20° | 15°
68° | 59°
20° | 13°
68° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Northern Pulp Mill haze worries Pictou County doctor
- A doctor in Pictou County, N.S., is speaking out about his health concerns for residents near the Northern Pulp Mill.
- New Cabot Trail crash injures 3 people
- Police in Cape Breton are responding to a two-vehicle crash on Highland Road off the Cabot Trail tonight.
- Robin Wyllie's 1,000 antique tools to be sold in Port Williams video
- About 1,000 antique tools dating as far back as Acadian times are going on sale Saturday in Port Williams, N.S.
- Nova Scotia farmers avoiding deadly pig disease so far
- A deadly pig virus farmers feared would reach Nova Scotia never made it to the province, at least not yet.
- 'Vinyl's for life' says Halifax DJ with 15,000 records
- CD sales have declined in recent years as more people go digital, but paradoxically that’s also led to a jump in vinyl sales.