Set Yarmouth as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 05, 15 at 7:00 PM AST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 6:17 PM
N 27 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Clearing before morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming north 20 this evening. Low minus 12.
Mainly sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High minus 6. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight with 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the evening. Low minus 9 with temperature rising to minus 4 by morning.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
3° | -6°
37° | 21°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Halifax man desperate for bone marrow transplant from brother in Gaza
- A Halifax man desperate for a life saving bone marrow transplant is pleading with the Canadian government to help his brother, who is a match, leave Gaza so he might be saved.
- New Drake University course upgrades won't be revoked, says Stephen McNeil
- Nova Scotia Premier Stephen McNeil says he has no plans to revoke salary increases granted to teachers in the province who took questionable upgrading courses from Iowa-based Drake University.
- Nova Scotia MLAs won't get money for summer students after all
- The Nova Scotia government has changed its mind about a proposal that would have given provincial politicians cash to hire summer students for their constituency offices, courtesy of the Department of Economic and Rural Development and Tourism.
- New P.K. Subban surprises Truro teen with meet after Canadiens game
- A 14-year-old boy from Truro got the surprise of a lifetime when he got to meet his hockey hero, NHL defenceman P.K. Subban, after a recent Montreal Canadiens home game.
- Updated Gottingen Street landlord skips tenancy board hearing after evictions
- A Halifax tenant who was evicted from her Gottingen Street apartment last year is waiting to hear how the Residential Tenancy Board will rule against her former landlord.