Set Yarmouth as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 04, 16 at 9:00 AM AST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 4:48 PM
N 26 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 04, 16 at 5:00 AM AST Sun Dec 04, 16 at 5:00 AM AST
A few flurries or rain showers ending this afternoon then cloudy. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this morning. Temperature steady near plus 1.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 4.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. High plus 2.
|Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Daycare owners unhappy about school closures in teacher dispute
- A child care centre operator says the Nova Scotia government is being "hypocritical" by asking centres to quickly accommodate school age children after pushing for stronger regulations.
- HALIFAX EXPLOSION How the largest mass-blinding in Canadian history birthed CNIB video
- The destruction of Halifax was the last thing hundreds of people ever saw as the largest mass-blinding in Canadian history profoundly changed the way visually impaired Canadians live.
- Nova Scotia to close public schools as teachers take job action
- The Nova Scotia Liberal government vows to force a contract on teachers Monday, the same day the union intends to start job action.
- Got ladies' underwear and lingerie from 1860-1960? This museum wants it
- A museum in Shelburne, N.S., has made an unusual request to local residents by asking for donations of ladies' underwear and lingerie that date back to between 1860 and 1960.
- Analysis Students may be out of school all week as teacher bill is debated
- Public schools likely will remain off limits to students until the Nova Scotia legislature passes a new law to impose a contract on teachers. That could take several days.