Set Yarmouth as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 21, 16 at 8:52 AM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 6:31 PM
SE 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 21, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Oct 21, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
Showers ending this morning then mainly cloudy. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 19. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Rain at times heavy beginning this evening. Risk of thundershowers overnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near 18.
Rain at times heavy. Risk of thundershowers early in the morning. Fog patches. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southwest 40 gusting to 70 in the afternoon. Temperature steady near 19.
|Rain at times heavy||Cloudy||Showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Increase in fentanyl deaths sparks justice, health summit in Nova Scotia
- The province's deputy ministers of health and wellness, and justice are calling a meeting to respond to opioid overdoses that are claiming the life of a Nova Scotian every six days, and it's expected to surge with street fentanyl.
- Nova Scotia under heavy rain and flood warnings
- Nearly all of Nova Scotia is under a weather warning for heavy rain that could lead to flooding this weekend but which part of the province that will be hit the hardest is still unclear.
- New Fliss Cramman, Ontario woman facing deportation, gets detention hearing
- A hearing will be held today to determine if a hospitalized woman facing deportation back to England should be moved from a detention list.
- Wolfville Local Food Bucks Program helps families in need
- A new program launched by an Acadia University student is helping families who use the food bank shop at the Wolfville Farmers’ Market.
- New data tracker for cyclists in Halifax aims to prove need for safer streets
- New data tracker on Agricola Street takes the 'emotion out of the argument' for safer cycling infrastructure, advocate says.