Set Yarmouth as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 26, 16 at 2:00 PM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
SSW 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 26, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT Fri Aug 26, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches along the coast. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near 19. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Fog patches spreading inland. Temperature steady near 18.
Clearing in the morning. High 22.
|Clearing||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated 2 Cape Breton volunteer firefighters charged in connection with 16 arsons
- Two volunteer firefighters in Florence, N.S., have been charged with arson after a rash of recent fires in the community.
- New Homicide victim Tylor McInnis remembered as 'such a good man'
- Tylor McInnis, the latest homicide victim in Halifax, is being remembered by his family as a good man who "would give anyone the shirt off his back."
- New Northern Pulp glyphosate spray delayed pending Environment Department response
- Northern Pulp will not spray glyphosate in Halifax and Colchester Counties, for now. The company applied to spray an herbicide on private Northern Timber land, starting Aug. 25, but hasn't received permission from the province.
- New CAT ferry assists coast guard in response to sinking fishing boat
- A fishing vessel in distress caused a delay in the CAT's regular run Friday morning, as the high-speed ferry responded to the scene of a sinking fishing boat 100 kilometres off the U.S. coast.
- 'Speak up. Show up.' campaign aims to boost voter turnout in Dartmouth North
- Dartmouth North has some of the lowest voter turnout rates in the HRM, but a campaign launched Friday aims to change that in time for the municipal election, kicking off with a pop-up practice voting station and culminating in a 'voting party' and parade.