Set Yarmouth as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 12:00 AM AST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 6:19 PM
E 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Increasing cloudiness this evening. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 5 except zero along parts of the coast.
Mainly cloudy. A few rain showers or periods of drizzle beginning early in the morning and ending in the afternoon. Risk of freezing drizzle early in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h except gusting to 40 along parts of the coast in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 in the afternoon. High plus 5.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 5.
|A few showers or drizzle||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||Snow|
-1° | -8°
30° | 18°
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Disabled RCMP vets strike benefits deal with Ottawa
- The lead plaintiff in the case says the benefits of the agreement apply beyond the 1,000 class members whose disability payments were clawed back.
- Nova Star ferry will employ few Nova Scotians
- Nova Scotia is spending $21 million to get the Yarmouth ferry re-started, but that doesn’t guarantee any Nova Scotia jobs on the ship.
- Pictou leaders plan recovery from Michelin cuts
- A team of community leaders is being assembled in Pictou County, N.S., to respond to the fallout of job cuts at the Michelin tire plant.
- Shipbuilding memo shows more delays, cost overruns video
- An internal government memo obtained by CBC News shows that all four parts of the government's huge shipbuilding program are either over budget, behind schedule, or both.
- Molotov cocktails thrown at shale gas protests nets charges
- A 20-year-old man from Eskasoni, N.S., is facing charges for allegedly throwing Molotov cocktails at RCMP during the shale gas protests in Rexton, N.B.