Set Yarmouth as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 26, 17 at 7:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
SSE 30 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Showers or drizzle
Showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 26, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Apr 26, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy. Showers and drizzle beginning this evening. Fog patches. Amount 5 mm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 10 except temperature steady near 7 in onshore winds.
Showers and drizzle. Fog patches. Amount 5 mm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 14 except 9 in onshore winds. UV index 3 or moderate.
Periods of drizzle or showers. Fog patches. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 6 except 11 inland.
|Showers or drizzle||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Province targets municipal expenses in wake of controversies
- The Nova Scotia government has introduced legislation to tighten up expense policies for municipalities.
- No fried food on frigates as navy takes aim at fatty fare
- The Royal Canadian Navy is launching an offence against an all-too-familiar enemy right in its midst: fatty, fried foods.
- 'Stop playing the racism card,' Shelburne councillor tells black resident audio
- Rick Davis has stoked controversy with Facebook comments he made after a black resident raised concerns about environmental racism and the location of the area’s landfill.
- How the RCMP trains investigators to reconstruct car accidents
- The RCMP's Collision Analysis and Reconstruction Services teaches police officers what they should be looking for when they arrive at an accident scene.
- Live Blog East Coast Music Awards kick off as fans, musicians arrive in Saint John
- Uptown Saint John is buzzing with fans getting ready for the opening of the 2017 East Coast Music Awards.