Set Yarmouth as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 23, 14 at 2:00 PM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:37 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
NNE 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 23, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat Aug 23, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. High 21. UV index 6 or high.
Clearing this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 12.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 23.
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- End of summer? Lifeguarding ends Sunday at select beaches
- Lifeguarding season ends this weekend at a number of beaches in Nova Scotia.
- 10-digit dialing: Rollout to take 5 days
- Ten-digit dialing is supposed to take effect today in Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island, but some callers say they're not hearing a reminder message when they skip the area code and use seven digits as usual.
- First Nation band votes for development in Hammonds Plains
- Members of a Nova Scotia First Nation have voted yes to developing land the band owns in Hammonds Plains near Halifax.
- Video Potential date rape drug theft raises questions video
- People who work with sex assault victims say the family of benzodiazepines stolen from a Halifax hospital are the second most common drug used in sexual assaults, raising questions about why it was left in areas accessible by the public.
- Falcourt Inn restaurant faces closure with no chef
- A fine-dining restaurant in the Annapolis Valley is closing because it can't find a qualified chef, another casualty in Nova Scotia' s hotel and restaurant sector labour shortage.