Set Yarmouth as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 03, 15 at 7:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 9:10 PM
W 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 03, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Jul 03, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 12.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. High 19 except 26 inland. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late in the evening and overnight. Low 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- British sailors accused in Halifax gang rape photographed assault: court documents
- A woman, who four members of Britain's Royal Navy are accused of sexually assaulting, told a police investigator she fell unconscious following a night of drinking at military barracks near Halifax and woke up to find she was being raped while photos were snapped, CBC News has learned.
- New Nova Scotia RCMP warn drivers not to stop on highways to let ducks cross
- Drivers shouldn't slam on the brakes for ducks and make a dangerous highway stop, Nova Scotia RCMP said a day after a serious crash sent a motorcyclist to hospital.
- New Credit card knives could lead to concealed weapon charge, say RCMP
- Nova Scotia RCMP say anyone caught in this province with a credit card knife may face a concealed weapon charge, but stopped short of saying they would charge the people who sell them.
- New Digby ferry to have Nova Scotia tourism rep on board this week
- A tourism kiosk on board the Princess of Acadia ferry that runs between Digby, N.S. and Saint John, N.B. will once again have a Nova Scotia representative on board the vessel later this week.
- New Halifax banning grass clippings from green bins from Aug. 1
- Halifax will stop taking grass cuttings next month and is urging residents to discover "grasscycling" instead.