Set Yarmouth as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 28, 15 at 2:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 4:50 PM
NE 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Periods of drizzle or rain
Chance of showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 28, 15 at 11:00 AM AST Sat Nov 28, 15 at 11:00 AM AST
Periods of rain changing to periods of drizzle this afternoon. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature falling to plus 5 this afternoon.
Periods of drizzle ending this evening then partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High plus 3.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Search continues for missing sailor Benoit Bilodeau near 12 Wing Shearwater
- After searching overnight, ground search and rescue crews, the military and RCMP are continuing to look in the area around the Salt Marsh Trail for signs of leading seaman Benoit Bilodeau.
- Hope Blooms leads surge of community garden programs for kids across Canada
- Organizers of community gardens across the country say they're seeing similar growth — and success — from their urban gardening program for at-risk youth.
- New Waterford bust yields hydromorphone, cash
- Cape Breton Regional Police Service and the RCMP Joint Force Drug Sections have seized "a substantial quantity" of hydromorphone and money after executing search warrants at two residences in the New Waterford area Friday.
- New rules for Halifax pet owners come into effect today
- Changes to rules governing pet ownership in the municipality — including the length of leashes — are now in effect.
- Dartmouth may get 4-rink complex if staff recommendation approved
- Halifax staff are recommending the approval of a construction and operating contract worth $42.6 million to build a facility that would include three NHL-sized rinks and one Olympic-sized arena.