Set Yarmouth as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 23, 17 at 8:00 AM AST
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 6:04 PM
N 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 23, 17 at 5:00 AM AST Thu Feb 23, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this morning. High plus 5 except 10 inland. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Fog patches. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Temperature steady near plus 5.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning early in the afternoon. Fog patches. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 7.
|Periods of rain||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- CONSUMER WATCHDOG Special code means shoppers charged full price for sale items could get them free
- Have you ever bought an item on sale, only to get to the checkout and be charged the full price? Depending on the store and the cost of the item, you could be entitled to get it free under the Scanner Price Accuracy Voluntary Code.
- Snow days hit double digits for 3 Nova Scotia school boards
- The number of snow days for Nova Scotia students are piling up just as fast as the flakes on the ground, and there's still a month of winter ahead.
- New Lucasville residents worry boundary changes won't reflect original community
- Residents of Lucasville say proposed changes to increase the boundary size of their historic black community don't go far enough.
- Black heritage museums kept out of schools during African Heritage Month
- The Black Cultural Centre for Nova Scotia in Cherry Brook usually sees a spike in class trip bookings the month before and during African Heritage Month. Instead, this month the phone has been ringing with teachers cancelling or rescheduling their tours.
- New Adam Dolliver finds inspiration in the young people he helps audio
- The executive director of a transition services home for young people in southwestern Nova Scotia says he's constantly inspired by the people with whom he works.