Set Yarmouth as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
ESE 38 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue Apr 21, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Rain at times heavy. Risk of thundershowers this afternoon. Amount 15 mm. Fog patches developing this morning. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 70. High 8.
Rain at times heavy ending late this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Clearing before morning. Risk of thundershowers early this evening. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches dissipating before morning. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low plus 4.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the evening. High 11.
|Increasing cloudiness||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
8° | 4°
46° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Nova Scotia cuts funds to health and wellness community groups
- Community groups that rely on financial help from Nova Scotia's Department of Health are facing cuts, despite the fact their work is aimed at keeping people healthy and active.
- Halifax surgeries cancelled again after sterilization equipment issues
- Dozens of elective surgeries were delayed Monday and Tuesday at the Halifax Infirmary after debris was discovered in sterilized equipment.
- Air Canada Flight 624 class action statement filed in Halifax
- A statement of claim has been filed in a proposed class action lawsuit over the crash landing of Air Canada Flight 624 at the Halifax Stanfield International Airport last month.
- Bluenose Marathon registration down, organizers blame weather
- Organizers of the upcoming Scotiabank Bluenose Marathon say the harsh winter in Nova Scotia has caused a dip in registration this year.
- British sailors accused in gang rape of Nova Scotia woman granted bail video
- Four British sailors accused in the gang rape of a woman at 12 Wing Shearwater in Nova Scotia has been granted bail and ordered to stay in Nova Scotia.