Set Yarmouth as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 6:32 PM
SSW 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning late this evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Low 12.
Periods of rain. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Fog patches developing in the evening. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 70 in the afternoon. High 16.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 14°
64° | 57°
15° | 13°
59° | 55°
13° | 11°
55° | 52°
11° | 9°
52° | 48°
11° | 8°
52° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Lower Sackville sexual assault complaint investigated by police
- Nova Scotia RCMP are investigating after a 37-year-old woman said she was sexually assaulted by two men in Lower Sackville on Tuesday morning.
- New Sydney Santa Claus parade to end in Whitney Pier after route change
- Cape Breton Regional Municipality officials have changed their minds and decided the Sydney Santa Claus parade will include Whitney Pier after all.
- Elections Nova Scotia recommends law preventing ballot pictures
- Elections Nova Scotia is recommending a change in the law to make it clear cameras, cellphones and other recording devices are not allowed in polling stations.
- Live Blog Today's Halifax council meeting
- Halifax city council is meeting today, and CBC reporter Pam Berman is blogging from council chambers.
- Nova Star a 'disaster' says former head of Yarmouth ferry
- The man at the helm of the company that once ran the Scotia Prince says Nova Scotia taxpayers will likely have to dig deep in order to keep the Nova Star sailing.