Set Yarmouth as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 28, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 6:09 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
SSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 28, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT Thu Jul 28, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches along the coast. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High 29 except 20 along parts of the coast. Humidex 35. UV index 9 or very high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 40 percent chance of showers before morning. Risk of thundershowers before morning. Fog spreading inland. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 16.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning with risk of thundershowers. Fog along the coast. High 24. Humidex 30.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated William Sandeson to remain in jail until trial next spring
- William Sandeson, a Dalhousie medical student accused of murdering fellow student Taylor Samson, will remain in jail until his April 2017 trial after his lawyer asked for an indefinite adjournment of his bail review.
- New Nature conservancy acquires 395 hectares of land near Port Joli
- About 400 hectares of coastal forests in the Port Joli, N.S., area will now be protected by the Nature Conservancy of Canada.
- Toronto prep school holds basketball evaluation camp in Halifax
- Many of the top young basketball players in the Halifax area turned out on Wednesday night to strut their stuff in front of coaches from a prep school near Toronto.
- Frank magazine writer vows to fight publication ban charge
- The Frank magazine reporter charged with breaking a publication ban in the murder case of Truro police constable Catherine Campbell says the charge was laid in retaliation for an unflattering story about the victim.
- Be a deckhand for a day on Bluenose II
- For the first time, Bluenose II is offering the experience of being a deckhand for the day.