Set Yarmouth as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 04, 15 at 8:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 7:02 PM
N 13 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 04, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Sun Oct 04, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 15. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 17.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Chase the Ace winner Donelda MacAskill takes home over $1.7M video
- After spending $125 on tickets Saturday, Donelda MacAskill of Englishtown, N.S., won the Chase the Ace jackpot of $1,771,256.76 in the tiny community of Inverness.
- Nova Scotia doctor says physicians bear some duty to prevent addictions
- A Nova Scotia pain management specialist says doctors bear part of the responsibility to prevent patients from developing addictions to painkillers and other medications — and it starts when the first prescription is written.
- Starr Shield, coveted hockey trophy, found after 68 years
- The Starr Shield, a coveted hockey trophy that had been missing for 68 years, has been found and was turned over to a hockey museum in Windsor, N.S.
- Nova Star crossings cancelled due to bad weather
- Ferry service between Yarmouth and Maine is scheduled to resume Sunday morning.
- NDP fight to hang on to Dartmouth-Cole Harbour riding
- The tables have turned this time for the Liberals and NDP as they battle it out again in the riding of Dartmouth-Cole Harbour.