Watson Lake, YT
Set Watson Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 5:00 AM PST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 9:26 AM
Sunset: 3:29 PM
ESE 24 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 5:00 AM PST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 5:00 AM PST
Periods of light snow. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 12. Cold wind chill minus 25 this morning. Risk of frostbite.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 18.
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind becoming east 30 km/h in the morning. Temperature falling to minus 22 in the afternoon. Cold wind chill minus 34. Risk of frostbite.
|Snow||Snow||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-19° | -24°
-2° | -11°
-24° | -24°
-11° | -11°
-19° | -26°
-2° | -15°
-14° | -19°
7° | -2°
-16° | -18°
3° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Murder trial to begin in Cape Dorset today
- The trial of Elee Geetah, 22, for second-degree murder gets underway Tuesday in Cape Dorset, Nunavut.
- 32 charges laid in Yellowknife 'drug den' raids
- N.W.T. RCMP have laid a total of 32 charges against nine suspects involved in the Yellowknife "drug den" raids Friday morning.
- No parole for 13 years for Adrian van Eindhoven
- A Nunavut court judge has ruled a Rankin Inlet man convicted of killing his common-law spouse in 2004 can apply for parole in 13 years. Adjusting for time served, Adrian van Eindhoven could apply as early as 2017.
- Beverly, Ahiak caribou herds open to resident hunters video
- Resident hunters will be able to harvest one bull from the Beverly and Ahiak barren-ground caribou herds and the Slave River Lowlands bison herd.
- Labrador Inuit, Paul Martin join forces for chopper deal
- Universal Helicopters has been sold to the Nunatsiavut Group of Companies, with the help of a private investment fund founded by former Prime Minister Paul Martin.