Watson Lake, YT
Set Watson Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 30, 16 at 10:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:26 AM
Sunset: 8:45 PM
E 23 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 30, 16 at 5:00 AM PDT Tue Aug 30, 16 at 5:00 AM PDT
Rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near 7.
Rain. Amount 10 mm. Wind east 20 km/h. Temperature steady near 7.
Rain. Amount 10 mm. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near 8.
|Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Bluenose East caribou quota would 'undermine traditional Dene conservation,' board rules
- 'It's been shown elsewhere that approach doesn't work,' says Paul Latour, vice-chair of the Sahtu Renewable Resources Board.
- Young Northerners visit Iqaluit as Jane Glassco Fellows
- This year's Jane Glassco Northern Fellows wrapped up a visit to Iqaluit this week, and are hoping their experience studying public policy will make the North a better place.
- 'Give them their space' says U.S. sailor who encountered polar bears in Labrador
- Two American couples travelling along the northern Labrador coast in their 13.4-metre sailboat had a terrifying yet unforgettable experience with a polar bear and its cub.
- Hunters fend off wolves after dog attacked at wilderness camp
- A group of hunters say they were forced to fight off two wolves after their dog was attacked at their wilderness camp in the N.W.T.'s Mackenzie Mountains last weekend.
- In Depth Nunavut hamlet seeks Chinese investors to build dream port
- The hamlet of Qikiqtarjuaq has been lobbying for a deep water port for decades, but the money has never come. Now, with the Northwest Passage opening, they’re turning to international investors.