Watson Lake, YT
Set Watson Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 3:45 PM PDT
Light Rain and Snow
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
NW 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries early this evening. Low minus 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 6.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 8.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
1° | -8°
34° | 18°
2° | -10°
36° | 14°
3° | -10°
37° | 14°
4° | -9°
39° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Auditor general examines Dan Lang's senate expenses
- Yukon senator Daniel Lang is among at least 40 senators who have been asked to provide additional information about their expenses to the auditor general.
- Group offers cash reward for information about 'Tulie'
- An animal welfare advocate has found out more information about a dog that was badly beaten, shot and left dead in a dumpster next to the Copper Road Veterinary Clinic last month.
- 2 dogs die from eating toxins in Whitehorse, another sick
- The City of Whitehorse is telling dog owners to be vigilant with their animals after a third pet in Porter Creek has gotten sick, possibly from eating poison.
- Audio English rugby players headed to North Pole for charity game audio
- A group of English rugby players plan to set a world record - and raise money for charity in the process - by constructing a rugby pitch and playing a game at the magnetic North Pole.
- Baffin mushers prepare for 16th Nunavut Quest race
- Eleven teams have signed up for this year's Nunavut Quest dog team race, which travels from Pond Inlet to Arctic Bay, starting April 14, 2014.