Watson Lake, YT
Set Watson Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jun 29, 15 at 3:00 PM PDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: 24
Feels like: 75
Sunrise: 4:14 AM
Sunset: 11:02 PM
S 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jun 29, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT Mon Jun 29, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT
Becoming cloudy near noon with 60 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late this afternoon. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
Showers ending near midnight then partly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 23.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Showers||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Pangnirtung RCMP investigate weekend stabbing
- RCMP in Pangnirtung say a man was medevaced to Iqaluit on Saturday after being stabbed at a home in the community.
- Watson Lake woman charged after women's shelter worker stabbed
- A 27-year-old Watson Lake woman is in police custody following a stabbing at the Help and Hope for Families Women's Shelter in Watson Lake.
- 1st-ever Aboriginal Educators' Symposium underway in Yellowknife
- Provincial and territorial ministers of education are in Yellowknife today to discuss the strengthening of aboriginal education in Canada, in the first-ever Aboriginal Educators' Symposium.
- Plane in deadly Nunavut crash 'came in too high, too steep, too fast,' report finds
- Inclement weather, poor visibility, fatigue and a departure from established protocols all played factors in the crash-landing death of a six-month-old boy during a Perimeter Aviation flight 2½ years ago, investigators with the Transportation Safety Board say.
- Floyd Roland named N.W.T.'s Conservative candidate in federal election
- Floyd Roland, mayor of Inuvik, has been officially chosen as the Conservative candidate for the Northwest Territories in this fall’s federal election by the Western Arctic Conservative Association.