Watson Lake, YT
Set Watson Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 25, 13 at 2:00 PM PDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:35 AM
Sunset: 10:29 PM
SSE 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 25, 13 at 11:00 AM PDT Sat May 25, 13 at 11:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 25. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low 8.
Mainly sunny. High 25.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
23° | 11°
73° | 52°
17° | 13°
63° | 55°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
23° | 7°
73° | 45°
24° | 7°
75° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Kimmirut woman remembered at volleyball tournament video
- An annual volleyball tournament in Iqaluit this weekend is being dedicated to a woman who died in Kimmirut in April, along with her son and his father.
- Yellowknife students launch helmet blitz
- Students from St. Patrick High School will be offering prizes and coupons Saturday afternoon to encourage the use of helmets by cyclists and skateboarders.
- Arsonist died in Iqaluit townhouse fire, say RCMP
- RCMP say a fire that killed two people at the Creekside Village in Iqaluit in 2012 was arson.
- updated Hockey Canada votes to ban bodychecking in peewee hockey video
- Hockey Canada's board of directors voted to eliminate bodychecking from peewee-level hockey on Saturday in Charlottetown.
- Selling caribou meat online may hasten herds' decline: biologist
- Wildlife managers in Nunavut are worried the growing online market for caribou meat may put extra stress on some caribou populations.