Changes are coming to the weather pages you are visiting at CBCNews.ca. Starting soon, weather pages such as this will no longer be available. Instead, CBC News has partnered with The Weather Network to provide weather information on CBCNews.ca pages. Please visit your local news page to find your local news and weather. Links to CBC News local websites can be found on our Canada page by clicking here.

 

Current Conditions

Wed Jul 27, 16 at 3:00 PM PDT

22°C 72°F

Mostly Cloudy

Visibility: 64.4 Km
Sunrise: 5:05 AM
Sunset: 10:18 PM

Wind: S 9 km/h
Humidity: 38%
Pressure: 102.0 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Chance of showers
Low: 13°
Low: 55°
P.O.P. 30%

Thursday

Chance of showers
High: 20°
High: 68°
P.O.P. 70%

Summary

(Celsius) Wed Jul 27, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed Jul 27, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT

Tonight

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 13.

Thursday

Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the morning. 70 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 20. UV index 3 or moderate.

Thursday night

Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers early in the evening then partly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 10.

 

Extended Forecast

Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday

July 28

July 29

July 30

July 31

August 1

August 2

Chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud Chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud

High 20°

High 68°


P.O.P. 70%

High 18°

High 64°

High 21°

High 70°


P.O.P. 30%

High 23°

High 73°

High 24°

High 75°

High 23°

High 73°

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!