Watson Lake, YT
Set Watson Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 21, 14 at 7:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:16 AM
Sunset: 7:39 PM
SE 9 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 21, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Sun Sep 21, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 6.
Clearing early in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 14.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low plus 2.
|Clearing||Sunny||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Tom Gross, Hay River resident, continues search for Franklin's grave
- A man from Hay River, N.W.T., says he's dedicated about $100,000 to independently search for the grave of Sir John Franklin, whose ship was found earlier this month.
- National newspapers no longer sold in Yellowknife video
- National newspapers aren't available in Yellowknife anymore — the few stores that still shipped papers to the north stopped earlier this month, blaming lack of demand and increased freight costs.
- As UN summit approaches, Iqaluit joins rally on climate change
- A climate-change rally in Iqaluit is one of 70 events around the world that's happening Sunday in solidarity with the People's Climate March in New York City.
- Hurricane Odile: Newlyweds return to Whitehorse after storm video
- A Whitehorse couple is coming home today after getting married in Cabos San Lucas, Mexico, during Hurricane Odile.
- Photos Fire causes evacuation at Yellowknife apartment building
- The fire forced residents of the Ridgeview South apartment building on Gitzel Street in Yellowknife to evacuate the building for more than two hours.