Watson Lake, YT
Set Watson Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 28, 15 at 8:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 5:41 AM
Sunset: 9:23 PM
ESE 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 28, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT Tue Apr 28, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
Cloudy. Showers beginning this morning and ending this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late this morning and early this afternoon. Wind east 30 km/h becoming southwest 30 late this afternoon. High 7.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 30 km/h in the afternoon then light in the evening. High 7.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | -3°
48° | 27°
8° | 0°
46° | 32°
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
12° | -2°
54° | 28°
12° | -2°
54° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Whistle Bend sports complex denied, Whitehorse councillor storms out
- Whitehorse city councillor Dave Stockdale walked out of a Monday evening council meeting after a zoning request for a sports complex in the city's Whistle Bend subdivision failed. Stockdale said during the meeting that he's 'never seen such a farce in his life.'
- Buffalo Airways plane overweight when it crash landed at airport
- A TSB investigation into a crash landing in August of 2013 found that Buffalo Airways pilots typically filled out forms detailing the weight and balance of the plane after takeoff and without accurate information about the load.
- Yukon too small for lobbyist registry: Premier Pasloski
- Yukon Premier Darrell Pasloski is rejecting opposition calls for a lobbyist registry in Yukon, saying the territory is too small to warrant one. The NDP says most other Canadian jurisdictions have such registries, so citizens know who has the ear of government.
- Yukon's Hands of Hope charity waits for news after Nepal earthquake
- Yukoner Leisel Briggs and her daughter Rosemarie have been anxiously waiting on news from Nepal after Saturday's deadly earthquake. The Briggs' charitable organization, Hands of Hope, helped build a school in Nepal and has sponsored several orphans to pursue post-secondary education.
- Hay River man's 2014 sudden death a homicide, say RCMP
- The death of George Milukshuk more than a year ago in Hay River is now being investigated as a homicide, say N.W.T. RCMP.