Good Hope Lake, BC
Set Good Hope Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 11:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 9:19 AM
Sunset: 3:40 PM
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 11:00 AM PST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 11:00 AM PST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late this afternoon. High minus 3.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 5.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 5.
|Periods of snow||Flurries||Snow||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries|
-7° | -17°
19° | 1°
-12° | -12°
10° | 10°
-23° | -25°
-9° | -13°
-26° | -28°
-15° | -18°
-25° | -28°
-13° | -18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Stolen truck crashes into police cars
- Police have arrested a man they say is responsible for crashing a truck into several vehicles, including police cars, in Burnaby, B.C. early Sunday.
- Preview Roberto Luongo, Canucks ready for Avalanche
- The Colorado Avalanche will look to end an eight-game losing streak in Vancouver on Sunday night when they visit the Canucks, who will be looking for their fourth straight win.
- Nelson Mandela honoured with national day of prayer video
- South Africans are flocking to churches and other houses of worship to honour Nelson Mandela on this, their country's national day of prayer and reflection, to mark his death.
- North Shore crews search for missing senior video
- Crews are searching for a missing 76-year-old woman who has gone missing in freezing temperatures on the North Shore.
- Stay off frozen lakes and ponds, park board warns
- The Vancouver Park Board is warning people to stay off frozen lakes and ponds.