Good Hope Lake, BC
Set Good Hope Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 16, 17 at 10:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 9:18 AM
Sunset: 4:17 PM
S 13 km/h
Pressure: 98.6 kPa
Periods of light snow mixed with rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 16, 17 at 5:00 AM PST Mon Jan 16, 17 at 5:00 AM PST
Periods of light snow or rain. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near plus 3.
Mainly cloudy. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 7.
Cloudy. A few flurries beginning late in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early in the afternoon. High minus 3.
|A few flurries||Snow||Snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Breaking Hecimovic guilty on 2 charges of dangerous driving causing death
- Andelina Hecimovic has been found guilty on two counts of dangerous driving causing death relating to a 2010 collision that killed two young people.
- Breaking IHIT investigating homicide in Richmond, B.C.
- The Integrated Homicide Investigation Team is investigating a homicide which occurred overnight in Richmond.
- Vancouver Mayor Gregor Robertson in last place for local approval in national poll
- In a national poll, Vancouver Mayor Gregor Robertson ended up with an approval rating of 50 per cent — the worst of the bunch.
- Goodbye deep freeze, hello rain. Typical West Coast winter weather set to return
- The good news is that B.C.'s prolonged deep freeze is about to end, replace by typical wet West Coast weather.
- B.C. Indigenous leaders accuse Bennett of 'stall tactics' on child welfare
- B.C. Indigenous leaders are "extremely concerned" about the state of First Nations child welfare, and, in a strongly worded letter, are accusing Canada's Indigenous affairs minister of using "stall tactics" to delay fixing the broken system.