Good Hope Lake, BC
Set Good Hope Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 23, 13 at 9:00 AM PDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 4:48 AM
Sunset: 10:20 PM
W 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 5:00 AM PDT Thu May 23, 13 at 5:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 16. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. High 17.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 4°
66° | 39°
19° | 3°
66° | 37°
20° | 1°
68° | 34°
21° | 6°
70° | 43°
21° | 6°
70° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- new Vancouver man abandons Porsche on B.C. ferry
- A Vancouver man left his Porsche on a B.C. ferry last night, and the luxury vehicle is now in a police impound lot.
- new Trudeau raises environmental questions over pipeline video
- Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau says a proposed west-east pipeline project will not go forward unless it addresses key environmental concerns.
- new Separated bike lane could be coming to Point Grey
- The City of Vancouver is considering a separated bike path along Cornwall Avenue and Point Grey Road in the city's Point Grey neighbourhood.
- new Coal terminal expansion vital, argues Fraser Surrey Docks
- The CEO of Fraser Surrey Docks says the future of the facility is in jeopardy if a new coal terminal isn't approved.
- updated Flood watch underway in central B.C. Interior
- Several communities in B.C.'s central Interior are watching for signs of flooding after days of heavy rain.