Good Hope Lake, BC
Set Good Hope Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 7:12 PM
NW 21 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing this evening. Fog patches developing before morning. Low minus 8.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 4.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Low minus 1.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries|
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New SkyTrain delays: TransLink suggests grabbing a coffee and taking a break
- A spokesperson for TransLink suggested that SkyTrain delays could be opportunities for travellers to 'take a break' and support local businesses.
- First Nations join Vancouver land deal valued at $302M
- In a deal valued at just over $302 million, three parcels of land—in Point Grey, Cambie and West Vancouver—are now held in joint ownership by a coalition of B.C. First Nations and the Canada Lands Agency.
- Ebola risk low, but some infections expected, says B.C. medical officer
- B.C.'s provincial health officer says it would not be surprising to see cases of the Ebola virus appear, but that there is no reason for alarm.
- Enterovirus D68 and paralysis-like symptoms detected in 2 B.C. patients
- Provincial health authorities are trying to determine if a man and boy with enterovirus D68 developed paralysis-like symptoms because of the infections.
- Citizen Shane Paul MacDonald's quest to donate half his company's profits video
- When Paul MacDonald tried to find a charity to donate half of the profits from his company to, he ran into an unexpected problem.