Good Hope Lake, BC
Set Good Hope Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 8:00 AM PDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:53 AM
Sunset: 9:17 PM
ESE 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness this morning then 40 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. High 9. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few showers ending near midnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Clearing before morning. Low minus 3.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. High 6.
|Increasing cloudiness||Flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
4° | -4°
39° | 25°
9° | -7°
48° | 19°
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Aggressive False Creek coyote killed by conservation officers
- Provincial conservation officers killed an aggressive coyote Saturday afternoon at Alberta Street and 10th Avenue in Vancouver.
- Jumbo Glacier Resort's future in doubt after avalanche report
- The developers of a contentious year-round ski resort west of Invermere, B.C. have been told to stop construction on two buildings until new safety conditions can be met in the event of an avalanche.
- Recap Flames down Canucks to clinch series victory video
- The Calgary Flames defeated the Vancouver Canucks 7-4 in Game 6 to clinch a 4-2 series victory in the first round of the NHL playoffs on Saturday.
- B.C.'s Nepalese community waits for word on loved ones in quake zone
- Metro Vancouver residents with ties to Nepal are on edge waiting to hear if their loved ones are alive after a powerful earthquake ripped through that country.
- Nepal earthquake kills more than 1,900 people video
- Tens of thousands of Nepalese who spent the night under a chilly sky were jolted awake by strong aftershocks Sunday, and rescuers aided by international teams cleared rubble in search of survivors after a powerful earthquake killed more than 1,900 people across the Himalayan region.