Good Hope Lake, BC
Set Good Hope Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 05, 15 at 9:00 PM PST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 6:14 PM
SSE 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 4:00 PM PST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
Periods of snow ending before morning then cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 7.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High plus 3.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low minus 7.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-2° | -3°
28° | 27°
-5° | -13°
23° | 9°
-4° | -13°
25° | 9°
-6° | -15°
21° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated Port Metro Vancouver chemical fire is out, berm built
- The four-alarm blaze that started at the country's busiest ports yesterday is completely out.
- Ernest Azoadam's party bus death still a mystery to heartbroken family
- A B.C. family is heartbroken after a coroners investigation into Ernest Azoadam's death failed to explain why the teen suddenly dropped dead on a party bus in Surrey in 2013.
- Port Metro Vancouver chemical fire tested city's emergency reponse video
- The emergency response to the shipping container fire that sent a massive plume of noxious chemical smoke into the Vancouver air was a "good, solid" one, the city's manager says.
- Orca calf born to endangered species was a research trip hit
- The discovery of an orca calf was one of the highlights of a research trip done for the Washington-based National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
- Port Metro Vancouver by the numbers
- Just how much cargo traffic passes through Port metro Vancouver on an annual basis?