Set Windsor as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 11, 16 at 5:23 AM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:51 AM
Sunset: 5:00 PM
SSE 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Snow mixed with rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 11, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Sun Dec 11, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Snow. Amount 10 cm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High minus 1.
Snow becoming mixed with rain before morning. Snowfall amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind south 30 km/h. Temperature rising to plus 1 by morning.
Snow mixed with rain ending early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 2 with temperature falling to minus 3 in the afternoon.
|Snow mixed with rain||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Mountie sues, alleges PTSD from exposure to child porn in sex offences unit
- An RCMP officer has filed a lawsuit alleging he suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder after being exposed to a "significant volume" of child pornography while working in a specialized unit.
- Freezing rain, more snow heading for Metro Vancouver as deep freeze continues
- The winter weather in the Vancouver area is far from over — the province's deep freeze is set to continue until next week.
- Recap Toronto FC loses MLS Cup to Sounders in penalty kicks
- Seattle goalkeeper Stefan Frei came back to haunt his former team as the Sounders defeated Toronto 5-4 in a penalty shootout to win the MLS Cup and end a long, chilly Saturday night.
- Moose rescued after falling through ice in Shediac video
- Shediac firefighters rescued a young moose that had fallen through the ice in the Shediac River Saturday morning.
- Bittersweet ending in mystery of 3 abandoned Prince Rupert babies
- Janet Keall spent 21 years searching for the mother who left her on the steps of a Prince Rupert, B.C., hospital, only to find out the woman she believes gave her life had died before they could connect.