Red Deer, AB
Set Red Deer as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 28, 17 at 4:00 AM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 8:55 PM
NW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 28, 17 at 5:00 AM MDT Fri Apr 28, 17 at 5:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Fog patches dissipating early this morning. High 7. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 1.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing near noon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Discount telecom fined after overcharging Alberta customers
- The CRTC has fined Alberta-based discount phone company VOIS Inc. after Edmontonians complain about overcharging
- New Edmonton bylaw intended to guard against concrete yards
- Edmonton city council has passed a new bylaw that is a small step towards ensuring neighbourhoods don't become concrete jungles.
- Oilers' Draisaitl 'having too much fun' in Anaheim
- For Edmonton Oilers forward Leon Draisaitl, the happiest place in Orange County isn't Disneyland. No, it's on the other end of Katella Avenue, where Draisaitl has scored in all four games against the Anaheim Ducks this season.
- Alberta dinosaur researchers solve the case of the missing skull video
- A headless dinosaur skeleton has finally been reunited with its missing skull, thanks to researchers at the University of Alberta who cracked the case using clues found in newspaper clippings that date back nearly 100 years.
- Police charge 18-year-old with murder in stabbing at Coliseum transit station
- Edmonton police have charged an 18-year-old man with second-degree murder in the fatal stabbing of 19-year-old man at the Coliseum LRT transit station.