Red Deer, AB
Set Red Deer as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM MST
Feels like: -36
Feels like: -33
Sunrise: 8:29 AM
Sunset: 4:24 PM
W 5 km/h
Pressure: 104.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM MST
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 34. Extreme wind chill minus 46 overnight.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. High minus 21.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of light snow. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 20. Wind chill minus 30.
|Increasing cloudiness||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-7° | -14°
19° | 7°
-18° | -18°
-0° | -0°
-17° | -23°
1° | -9°
-17° | -24°
1° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Breaking Premier Alison Redford shuffles cabinet
- A number of ministers have been moved to new jobs and some have been demoted in a cabinet shuffle announced late Friday afternoon by Alberta Premier Alison Redford.
- Former Oilers owner Peter Pocklington avoids prison
- Peter Pocklington will not begin serving a six-month prison sentence on Monday. The former Edmonton Oilers owner has appealed his conviction for breaching probation on a previous perjury conviction related to a bankruptcy fraud case.
- Edmonton seasonal parking ban ends
- Edmonton's seasonal parking ban, which has been in effect since Thursday morning, will be lifted Friday afternoon at 3 p.m.
- Updated Sawyer Robison to stand trial on attempted murder charges
- A Camrose judge has ruled there is enough evidence for Sawyer Robison, the man accused of shooting and wounding two Mounties in a rural Alberta stand-off, to stand trial for two counts of attempted murder.
- Highway 11 tragedy results in massive marijuana bust
- There's been another turn in an already strange and tragic death of a girl killed after being hit by a pick-up truck on Highway 11, west of Rocky Mountain House, last month.