Red Deer, AB
Set Red Deer as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 26, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 9:36 PM
W 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of thunderstorms
Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 26, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT Tue Jul 26, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT
Sunny early this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of thunderstorms late this afternoon. High 24. Humidex 29. UV index 8 or very high.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms this evening. Clearing overnight. Low 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 27. Humidex 32.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Body found on Whitefish Lake First Nation days after young couple goes missing
- The RCMP major crimes unit is investigating after a body of a man was found on Whitefish Lake First Nation, just days after a young couple went missing in the area.
- New Meat Loaf tells Rolling Stone about stage collapse in Edmonton video
- American rock singer Meat Loaf, who collapsed on stage during a performance in Edmonton last month, has spoken about the experience to Rolling Stone magazine. The 68-year-old performer collapsed on stage June 16 while singing "I Would Do Anything for Love" at the Northern Jubilee Auditorium.
- 'They didn't do their homework': McIver blasts NDP power lawsuit
- Interim PC Leader Ric McIver blasts the NDP government for going to court to prevent Alberta's biggest power companies from using clauses in their contracts that allow them to abandon agreements purchase power from coal-fired power plants. He says the government "didn't do their homework" before introducing the carbon levy.
- Edmonton woman wins $21M Lotto 6/49
- An Edmonton woman is $21 million richer today. Bogumila Mroczkowski bought her winning Lotto 6/49 ticket at Shopper's Drug Mart while out on a milk run in April. It was a snap decision for Mroczkowski, who says she doesn't often buy lottery tickets.
- Grande Prairie police lay charges after sex trade investigation
- RCMP have laid charges against a man after a month-long investigation into the sex trade in Grande Prairie.