Red Deer, AB
Set Red Deer as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 24, 17 at 4:00 PM MST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 8:28 AM
Sunset: 5:07 PM
S 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 24, 17 at 4:00 PM MST Tue Jan 24, 17 at 4:00 PM MST
Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low minus 11.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High minus 3.
A few clouds. Low minus 13.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Alberta Transportation tweet draws fire for depiction of careless pedestrian
- Alberta Transportation has deleted a controversial tweet, after some Twitter users said the tweet's accompanying graphic put the blame on pedestrians when it comes to collisions with vehicles.
- New Children's Services needs people with project management skills, auditor general says
- Alberta's former Human Services department, split into two ministries in a cabinet shuffle last week, needs more people skilled in project management to improve the services given to Indigenous children in care, Alberta's auditor general says
- 3 hotels, 2 bars in 30 days: RCMP suspect same duo involved in central Alberta robbery spree
- The RCMP are releasing dramatic surveillance images of a thieving duo responsible for robbing a string of businesses across central Alberta, armed with a knife, shotgun and screwdriver.
- Edmonton police release sketch of suspect in road-rage stabbing
- Edmonton police have released a sketch of a man suspected to be involved in a violent road-rage incident on Dec. 17 in the city’s southeast. The suspect is believed to a white man between 45 and 50 years old, police said Tuesday.
- Money boosts Fort McMurray breakfast club for children in need
- A pipeline company is stepping up to support a breakfast program helping children of Fort McMurray families affected by last May's devastating wildfire.