Red Deer, AB
Set Red Deer as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 04, 15 at 6:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 5:20 AM
Sunset: 9:59 PM
NNW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 04, 15 at 5:03 PM MDT Sat Jul 04, 15 at 5:03 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Local smoke. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low 10.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. Clearing late in the afternoon. Local smoke. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 6.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Climate change concert calls for more investment in green energy
- About 50 people gathered on the Alberta legislature grounds Saturday afternoon, trying to convince politicians that a strong economy and healthy environmental are not mutually exclusive.
- Firefighters battling 52 out-of-control wildfires across province
- Another week of hot, dry weather means another weekend of busy work for those fighting wildfires in northern Alberta.
- Saskatchewan issues evacuation order as wild fires grow
- Saskatchewan's provincial fire commisioner has issued an evacuation order for the La Ronge area, following a similar advisory earlier in the day from the Lac La Ronge Indian Band.
- Cyberattacks target government of Alberta websites
- Every day, hundreds of attacks are launched against the government's 200 websites. Take a peek inside the office that tries to keep those sites, and the confidential information they hold, safe.
- Military pledges to finish home renovations for wounded Edmonton soldier
- The Canadian Forces has pledged to complete the renovations to the house of a wounded Edmonton soldier, who was in danger of losing his home after a frustrating two-year struggle to get it outfitted for a wheelchair.