Red Deer, AB
Set Red Deer as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 23, 14 at 6:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 8:14 AM
Sunset: 6:25 PM
SW 7 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 23, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Thu Oct 23, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Clearing. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early this morning then southwest 40 gusting to 60 near noon. High 14.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning late this evening and ending before morning. Low plus 1.
Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon then light in the evening. High 9.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | -4°
48° | 25°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Live Ottawa shooting: MPs to meet at National War Memorial before Parliament resumes video
- Members of Parliament plan to meet at the National War Memorial this morning to honour fallen soldier Cpl. Nathan Cirillo before parliamentary business resumes.
- Gordon Buchanan, businessman and Parkinson’s advocate, dead at 85
- Just months before the expected opening of the Buchanan Centre, its founder Gordon Buchanan has died.
- POGO CarShare service to launch in Edmonton
- POGO CarShare will hold its official service launch Thursday afternoon, celebrating a new trial six-month parking agreement signed with the city.
- Edmonton well-prepared to manage threat, says EPS
- Following a day of drama and tension in the nation’s capital, Edmonton’s police service is reassuring citizens they are not in imminent danger.
- Ottawa shooting: A day of chaos leaves soldier, gunman dead video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper gave an evening address to say Canada would not be intimidated by Wednesday's "brutal and violent attack" in Ottawa, in which an armed attacker fatally wounded a Canadian Forces member at the National War Memorial before being shot dead in Parliament's Centre Block.