Red Deer, AB
Set Red Deer as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 18, 14 at 7:00 AM MST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 8:41 AM
Sunset: 4:23 PM
S 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 18, 14 at 5:00 AM MST Thu Dec 18, 14 at 5:00 AM MST
Clear. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High minus 6.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Low minus 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing in the evening. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late in the evening. High minus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -12°
27° | 10°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
0° | -9°
32° | 16°
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Public reaction to Wildrose floor-crossing mixed
- After three days of rumour and speculation, Premier Jim Prentice and former Wildrose leader Danielle Smith announced that nine Wildrose MLAs had officially crossed the floor to join the ruling Progressive Conservatives.
- 9 Wildrose MLAs, including Danielle Smith, cross to Alberta Tories video
- Nine Wildrose MLAs, including leader Danielle Smith, have crossed to Alberta’s governing Progressive Conservative party.
- Exclusive Stephen Harper touts merits of Alberta's carbon pricing system video
- In a year-end interview with Peter Mansbridge, Prime Minister Stephen Harper has indicated for the first time a willingness to implement on a 'broader' scale a carbon pricing system similar to the one in Alberta.
- Timeline The rise and fall of Alberta's Wildrose Party
- Named after Alberta's official flower, Wildrose took root in Red Deer more than a decade ago. Here's a look at the changes over the years to this uniquely Albertan political party.
- La Familia gang members armed for 'human hunting,' police say
- Four members of the La Familia gang arrested in Edmonton this week were caught with kilograms of drugs, thousands in cash, and guns they planned to use to defend their new foothold in Alberta, police say.