The Pas, MB
Set The Pas as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 01, 15 at 3:00 PM CST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 6:20 PM
WNW 27 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 9.
Clear. Wind becoming south 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 28.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning near noon and ending in the evening. Amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow in the evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 25.
-15° | -23°
5° | -9°
-17° | -26°
1° | -15°
-9° | -24°
16° | -11°
-9° | -18°
16° | -0°
-4° | -16°
25° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Underneath the cloud Sunday morning in the southeast, we’ll see some scattered light flurries. No significant accumulation there. It’s back to Sunshine on Sunday afternoon with a high of -8. I’m still saying -5 for Monday (normal high now) but that warmer air will arrive along with a gusty south wind. Tuesday and Wednesday are the colder days next week. with afternoon temperatures hovering around -18 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: SW @ 10 the morning. NW @ 25/30 the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- New Beausejour store owner badly bruised after assault, say RCMP
- A man is facing charges after a female Beausejour, Man. convenience store owner was left badly bruised from an assault on Friday.
- Blog 5 things to watch for as the Winnipeg Jets take on the L.A. Kings
- After a two-day break from game action the Winnipeg, Jets are back at it Sunday afternoon, taking on the defending Stanley Cup Champions, the Los Angeles Kings.
- Greg Selinger juggles Manitoba NDP leadership campaign, job
- If Greg Selinger is worried about possibly getting kicked out of the Manitoba premier's office next Sunday, he's showing no signs of it.
- Opinion Common courtesy a thing of the past, says Winnipegger
- For some people, they are a reflex, done without thought. For others, good manners are a foreign language: they may or may not have heard of them, and they’re not too concerned either way.
- Cloudy and cold in Winnipeg on Sunday
- While Environment Canada is reporting Winnipeg could reach a high of –9 C on Sunday, the windchill factor for the morning is –27 and overcast, cloudy skies are looming over the city.