The Pas, MB
Set The Pas as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 26, 15 at 9:00 PM CST
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 6:15 PM
WSW 17 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 26, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Feb 26, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 30.
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High minus 11. Wind chill minus 32 in the morning.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 27.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny|
-8° | -16°
18° | 3°
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
-14° | -24°
7° | -11°
-15° | -28°
5° | -18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I hope you are all enjoying the sunny days. Friday and Saturday both bring a fair dose of sunshine as well and we’ll start to warm up a bit. I’m sticking with a -12 high for Friday and a -10 high for Saturday. Those numbers will be a couple of degrees warmer in forested regions away from the snow-covered farm land. Partial cloud returns Sunday with a few flurries and a milder high of -8.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 10 the morning. SW @ 15/20 the afternoon.
Sunday: NW @ 20 in the morning. NW @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
- Phone call likely saved lives in Manitoba farmhouse fire, says grandma video
- The grandmother of the four Froese brothers — Bobby, 15, Timmy, 12, Danny, 10, and Henry, 9 — who died in a rural Manitoba house fire says a phone call from the family's oldest son may have saved his mother and three other siblings.
- Winnipegger takes to Twitter over poor Seven Oaks ER wait experience
- One Winnipeg woman was so disgusted by what she was witnessing in the Seven Oaks emergency room waiting area Wednesday that she took to Twitter to vent her frustrations. It turns out her experience may not have been all that unique.
- Mental health for students the focus of Project 11 video
- The Winnipeg Jets True North Foundation says a project to promote positive mental health among students is now being used in Manitoba classrooms.
- Blog Marcy Markusa reflects on beauty of Churchill, challenges facing the North
- Following a trip to Churchill, Man., Information Radio host Marcy Markusa says she feels very lucky that CBC understands the value of broadcasting the stories of those in the north. But she also has fears about Churchill's economy.
- Infant received 10 times more morphine than normal video
- An infant in St. Boniface Hospital’s neonatal intensive care unit was given 10 times the normal dose of morphine — that's just one critical incident case uncovered by the CBC News I-Team through a freedom of information request.