The Pas, MB
Set The Pas as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 25, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 8:29 AM
Sunset: 4:35 PM
NW 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 25, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Nov 25, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 16. Wind chill minus 25 this evening.
Clearing late in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 9.
Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Wind south 20 km/h. Low minus 13.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Get ready for a brief cold snap. Behind this latest clipper, a cold push of air will drop temps through the afternoon as winds get gusty from the northwest. Temps will drop into the mid minus teens over the next couple of nights. Then…. just in time for the Santa Claus/Grey Cup Parade and the Grey Cup game on Sunday… we warm up for the weekend. We can also expect mainly sunny skies from Friday right through the weekend. I’m forecasting a high of -1 on Saturday and -3 on Sunday for the game. The temperature at kick-off should be around -5.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Friday: SW @ 15 in the morning. S @ 30 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SSW @ 10 in the morning. S @ 10 in the afternoon.
- New Grey Cup trophy arrives in Winnipeg to kick off CFL championship festivities
- The star of this weekend's Grey Cup championship has officially arrived in Winnipeg. The Grey Cup trophy travelled from Upper Fort Garry to the Manitoba Legislature in a Red River cart on Wednesday afternoon.
- Family of homicide victim speaks out about aboriginal men being more likely to be killed
- The family of homicide victim Marcus Blacksmith want to share their son's story in light of a Statistics Canada homicide survey from 2014 that reveals aboriginal men were seven times more likely to die of violence.
- New Manitoba Liberals promise municipalities PST rebate if elected video
- Manitoba's Liberal leader says if her party is elected it would rebate the eight per cent provincial sales tax that municipalities pay.
- New Sisters put sparkle in holidays by collecting Christmas dresses for families in need
- Two Winnipeg sisters are collecting Christmas dresses with the hope of putting the sparkle into another girl’s holiday season. The kids are hoping to distribute them to girls who may not have fancy dresses to wear over the holidays.
- New Winnipeg police officers take students on shopping spree video
- From walking the beat to walking the mall, about 65 Winnipeg police officers were on scene today at St. Vital mall.