The Pas, MB
Set The Pas as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 03, 15 at 7:00 PM CDT
Feels like: 31
Feels like: 88
Sunrise: 5:20 AM
Sunset: 10:19 PM
SE 21 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 03, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Fri Jul 03, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm late this evening and overnight. Widespread smoke early this evening. Low 19.
Periods of rain. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Amount 5 mm. High 23.
Periods of rain ending near midnight then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Low 14.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
...Returns July 6th
- Updated Winnipeg lawyer Maria Mitousis, 35, injured in law office explosion video
- A Winnipeg lawyer has been taken to hospital in critical condition, and a law office was evacuated, following an explosion in the city's Fort Rouge neighbourhood on Friday morning.
- Civil liberties group seeks intervener status in Aaron Driver hearing
- The Manitoba Association of Rights and Liberties wants to intervene in an upcoming court hearing for Aaron Driver to ensure the rights of the Winnipeg-based ISIS supporter are protected.
- AS IT HAPPENS Inspired by 1970's Manitoba, Dutch city tests guaranteed income
- The Dutch city of Utrecht wants to find out if simply handing out a basic monthly income to unemployed people with no strings attached might be a better way to improve their lives.
- Chainsaw training to be offered to federal inmates on the prairies
- Up to 220 inmates serving time behind bars in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba will soon be trained to operate chainsaws.
- Plane crash in RM of Wallace sends man to hospital
- One man is in hospital with non-life-threatening injuries after a single-seater crop duster crashed in the Rural Municipality of Wallace in western Manitoba, according to RCMP.