The Pas, MB
Set The Pas as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 5:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 6:43 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
NNE 4 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Low minus 18.
Sunny. High plus 2. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 13.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
4° | -4°
39° | 25°
7° | -7°
45° | 19°
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
13° | -1°
55° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
First of all….. CBC News Winnipeg is on from 4:00 until 5:30 today to make way for the start of the Stanley Cup Play-offs. Even though we are a little on the cool side today…we should feel lucky. Lots of sunshine… and no shovelling. That’s what northern Minnesotans are doing today. Minneapolis is on the dividing line between rain and snow but north of the Twin Cities and up toward Duluth, they’re getting 10-15cm of heavy, wet snow. Eastern Canada is also being hit with snow and so is Calgary today. At least we are not dealing with that kind of weather. There is a disturbance headed this way but not until late Friday night and through Saturday. Right now it looks like wet snow mixed with rain Saturday morning, changing to snow in the afternoon here in the Winnipeg area. North of the Trans-Canada on Saturday…. accumulating wet snow is certainly possible. We do gradually warm up on the weekend. I see us getting to to 13 degrees by Easter Sunday. That seems to be the “turning of the corner” so to speak. Monday and Tuesday we’ll be in the mid teens for highs with overnight temps staying above zero.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NE @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Thursday: Light Wind in the morning. N @ 15 in the afternoon.
Friday: SE @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 30/40 in the morning. SE @ 15 in the afternoon.
- Cassandra Knott found not guilty of murder as cameras roll video
- Television cameras were allowed to broadcast from inside a Manitoba courtroom for the first time ever Wednesday afternoon as part of a pilot program launched by the province.
- 17-year-old boy dies after being hit by car on Regent
- A 17-year-old boy has died after he was hit by a car at Regent Avenue and Lagimodiere Boulevard in Winnipeg.
- Manitoba confirms 5th case of measles in Winnipeg-area man
- Manitoba health officials have reported a fifth case of measles, this time involving a man in his 20s living in the Winnipeg area.
- THEATRE Accent coach injects a little Boston into RMTC production
- Shannon Vickers claims she can do any accent, as long as she takes the time to analyze it.
- Cold spring increasing the risk of flooding in Winnipeg video
- Manitoba flood officials say the prolonged cold spring is making flooding more likely for a few homes in Winnipeg.