The Pas, MB
Set The Pas as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 04, 15 at 10:00 AM CDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:04 AM
Sunset: 9:20 PM
NNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 04, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Mon May 04, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 12. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Low plus 1.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 13.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We are back into the low 20s Monday and Tuesday before a rainy system tracks along the international border which wraps some much needed rain into southern Manitoba on Wednesday and Thursday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- New True North to make 'major AHL announcement'
- The Winnipeg Jets ownership group, True North Sports and Entertainment, is holding a press conference Monday "to make a major announcement regarding its AHL affiliate."
- Iconic Osborne Village store Desart to close
- It's been a fixture in Osborne Village for 47 years, but this summer Desart will close its doors for the last time.
- Sunny start to week in Winnipeg, but rain coming
- Cooler weather coming this week, so enjoy today.
- Ex-Bomber VP Jim Bell to carry ball for Tories in federal election
- Former Winnipeg Blue Bombers vice-president Jim Bell has scored his first political victory.
- Premier Selinger looks at changing law requiring balanced budgets
- Manitoba's NDP government is looking at a major reworking of its balanced budget law after years of altering, amending and tinkering with the legislation that, in theory, is supposed to prevent deficits.