The Pas, MB
Set The Pas as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 28, 15 at 8:00 AM CST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 8:39 AM
Sunset: 5:17 PM
NE 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 28, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Wed Jan 28, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Snow ending this afternoon then cloudy. Amount 5 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 26 this morning.
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 32.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 30.
-13° | -21°
9° | -6°
-23° | -30°
-9° | -22°
-23° | -32°
-9° | -26°
-22° | -31°
-8° | -24°
-22° | -30°
-8° | -22°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Still not much sunshine in my forecast for Wednesday. As far as precipitation is concerned, I’m tracking some freezing drizzle changing to snow through the morning for southern Manitoba on Wednesday. There won’t be much more than 1-2cms in the Winnipeg area but possibly 4-5cms for the Lac du Bonnet and Pinawa areas through Wednesday. Temps will still be fairly mild, gently falling to about -4 by the afternoon and -7 by the evening. Those temps continue to fall through Thursday to about -15 by the afternoon. We’ll see a high of -10 on Friday then a falling temperature through the weekend. We’ll be at around -22 by Saturday afternoon and -28 by Sunday morning.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: E @ 10/15 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 30/40 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Friday: S @ 10/15 in the morning. S @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg boil-water advisory: City to provide morning update video
- The City of Winnipeg is expected to provide updates this morning, starting at 7:30 a.m. CT, on a citywide boil-water advisory that was issued last night.
- Man in hospital after fire in Winnipeg home in The Maples
- A Winnipeg man remains in hospital in stable condition after a fire began in his home in The Maples early Wednesday morning.
- Freezing drizzle on the way for Winnipeg as temperatures drop
- Those heading out on Wednesday morning, be careful on roads and sidewalks — Winnipeg could become slippery as temperatures drop throughout the day, resulting in possible freezing drizzle.
- City-wide boil water advisory catches Winnipeggers by surprise video
- The city-wide boil water advisory that was issued Tuesday night elicited a number of interesting reactions from Winnipeggers.
- Preview Nothing to fear at CowardFest
- The fifteenth edition of the Royal Manitoba Theatre Centre’s Master Playwright Festival marks a first - after exploring the work of heavyweights like Anton Chekhov, August Strindberg, and Bertolt Brecht, the festival this year focuses on the work of a writer known primarily for comedy.