The Pas, MB
Set The Pas as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 20, 17 at 12:00 PM CST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:53 AM
Sunset: 6:04 PM
NNW 6 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 20, 17 at 11:00 AM CST Mon Feb 20, 17 at 11:00 AM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of snow and risk of freezing drizzle. High minus 2.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of snow and risk of freezing drizzle. Low minus 5.
Overcast. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. High plus 1.
|Overcast||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’m tracking a low that will cover the southeast in rain on holiday Monday. There is potential for 10-15mm. The rain may be changing to wet flurries late in the day.
Behind that system there is cooler weather settling in for the second half of next week. By Friday next week, daytime highs will be closer to seasonal at around -6.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: SE @ 10 in the morning. N @ 10 in the afternoon.
- 'My only goal is to get justice': Sue Caribou heads to MMIW inquiry's 1st family advisory circle
- Susan Caribou will be sharing the stories of her family who have been murdered or disappeared in Manitoba at the first meeting of the family advisory circle in Toronto with the missing and murdered Indigenous women inquiry.
- 1 in 4 Canadians want Trump-style travel ban, poll suggests
- New research shows a "significant segment" of Canadians say the country's 2017 refugee target of 40,000 is too high, and one in four Canadians want the Liberal government to impose its own Trump-style travel ban.
- Salivating over history: Manitoba Museum gives artifacts the old spit shine
- How do you clean a nearly 140-year-old oil painting? Well, if you're Manitoba Museum conservator Carolyn Sirett, you roll up your sleeves, roll a cotton swab and put your muddy where your mouth is.
- Accountant breached rules by advising clients on trades without a licence
- A provincial commission has found that Manitoba accountant illegally acted as an investment advisor for more than a decade while not registered as one.
- What's open and what's closed on Louis Riel Day in Winnipeg
- Monday marks Louis Riel Day, which means lots of fun things are happening, but some other things might be shut down.