The Pas, MB
Set The Pas as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 23, 13 at 9:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 5:31 AM
Sunset: 9:53 PM
SE 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 4:00 PM CDT Thu May 23, 13 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Low plus 4.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 early in the afternoon. High 17. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy late in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low 6.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
22° | 10°
72° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Thursday: SE @ 10 this afternoon.
Friday: SE @ 15 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 20/30 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- updated Skyscraper developers ordered to pay $3 million in 2011 video
- Two executives with one of the Ontario developers involved in plans to build Winnipeg's tallest skyscraper were ordered to pay more than $3 million by the Ontario Securities Commission in 2011, CBC News has learned.
- new Survivors of day schools share stories of abuse, pain video
- Hundreds of people who say they suffered abuse at the hands of their teachers gathered at Winnipeg's Indian and Metis Friendship Centre Thursday. They call themselves day school survivors.
- updated Possible explosive device prompts large police presence
- A contractor working on a home in 900 block of Dudley Avenue in Fort Rouge found a "suspicious device" Thursday afternoon, prompting a large police presence.
- Winnipeg senior gets wrong meds, ends up on life support
- Alphonsine Winzoski ended up on life support after she was given the wrong medication for an asthma attack at Concordia Hospital.
- City moves to take over, possibly demolish St. Charles Hotel
- The City of Winnipeg is moving to take over the St. Charles Hotel in the Exchange District.