The Pas, MB
Set The Pas as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 24, 15 at 8:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 5:30 AM
Sunset: 9:54 PM
N 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 24, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Sun May 24, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Low 9.
Sunny. High 26. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 8.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I think we can go ahead and call this SUMMER. Again today, expect a fairly sunny sky, gentle winds and a daytime high in the mid 20s. I am tracking a low pressure centre that will move through North Dakota on Sunday night and spread some showers through southern Manitoba on Monday and Tuesday. Right now, it looks like the rain could be into the upper Red River Valley by lunchtime Monday and last through the evening and overnight into the first half of Tuesday. Behind that system, daytime highs will stay close to seasonal but slightly cooler by the end of next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: W @ 10 the morning. E @ 10 the afternoon.
Monday: Light Wind in the morning. E @ 20 in the afternoon.
- Athletes talk discrimination in sport at Canadian Museum for Human Rights
- Athletes came together for a panel discussion at the Canadian Museum for Human Rights Sunday to talk about how sport can be a springboard to tackling human rights issues.
- Secrecy laws, which vary by province, shield Manitoba's advertising slogan
- The Manitoba government has spent public money conducting opinion polls and focus groups on its Steady Growth, Good Jobs advertising campaign, but the results are being kept secret under the province's freedom of information law.
- Changes to Sunday and holiday bicycle route bylaw in effect in Winnipeg
- Police are reminding Winnipeggers about an amendment to a Sunday and holiday bicycle route bylaw.
- Opinion Province must spend more to show Manitobans with disabilities where the heart is: At home
- Most housing available to those on low incomes or with disabilities is located in neighbourhoods that aren’t safe. And it makes no sense. Why put those who can’t defend themselves in danger?
- Another summer-like day in Winnipeg on Sunday
- It's another summer-like day in Winnipeg on Sunday, and the high is expected to reach 28 C under sunny skies.