The Pas, MB
Set The Pas as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 26, 16 at 8:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 5:50 AM
Sunset: 9:53 PM
N 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 26, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Jul 26, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Low 12.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 25. Humidex 26. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers before morning. Low 15.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
A few scattered non-severe storms rolled through the extreme south end of the province last night and, as of 2pm today, I’m seeing a couple of pop up showers near Morden and Winkler but nothing too serious. We are in a dry weather pattern and it feels good to say that. We are also in a slack northerly flow today which means an afternoon high closer to seasonal (26 degrees). Wednesday…. slightly cooler but sunny. As we approach the weekend temps will get back into the 30s (by Sunday). The next chance for a significant rainfall would be Sunday overnight into Monday. The sun returns Monday afternoon though with steamy temps several degrees above the seasonal normal.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: N @ 10 in the morning. N @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 10 in the morning. N @ 10 in the afternoon.
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Analysis What the closure of an Arctic seaport in Manitoba could mean for Canada
- At a time when climate change is opening up the Arctic Ocean to shipping, and powerful nations like Russia and China pose new threats to Canada's sovereignty, the viability of the only deepwater port connected to the nation's transportation network is no small matter.
- Winnipeg nun named city's 'patron saint of refugees'
- Sister Aileen Gleason spent 30 years bringing refugees to Winnipeg. On Tuesday, the 92-year-old was honoured for her devotion to the world's most needy during an intimate ceremony at her West St. Paul retirement home.
- Brandon police release video of suspects in city graffiti spree
- Police in Brandon hope releasing a video of two people who they believe are suspects in a graffiti spree downtown will help identify them.
- Polar bears and a skytrain: kids reinvent downtown Winnipeg with Minecraft video
- What does the next generation want to see change in downtown Winnipeg? That’s what the organizers behind Minecraft lounges in Winnipeg would like to know.
- 3 seniors living in same building celebrate 100th birthdays together
- Three seniors living at the River Ridge Retirement Centre celebrate their 100th birthdays this month.