The Pas, MB
Set The Pas as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 8:34 PM
W 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny early this morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this morning. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 7.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 15.
|Increasing cloudiness||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
16° | 9°
61° | 48°
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
For holiday Monday, expect a mix of sun and cloud and a seasonal high of 22. It’s a dry and sunny start to next week but I’m looking at another rainy system developing for the Thursday time frame.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: W @ 20/25 in the morning. W @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- New Winnipeg investors angry after entrepreneur's pitches don't materialize video
- A globe-trotting entrepreneur from New Zealand who's been selling lofty business ideas for the last 20 years has left some Winnipeggers wondering if they will ever see their investments again.
- Opinion Making room for learning by pushing school out of the way
- With a new school year starting for many Winnipeg students this week, teacher Matt Henderson says he aims to push the notion of "schooling" aside so students can have better opportunities for learning.
- Lawn signs pop up as Winnipeg's mayoral race ramps up video
- In a sure sign that Winnipeg's mayoral race is heating up, candidates' campaign placards have started to dot lawns across the city.
- 2nd hiker rescued on Mantario Trail
- RCMP have rescued a hiker along the Mantario Trail this afternoon, marking the second time this Labour Day long weekend that search and rescue crews were called to the remote trail in eastern Manitoba.
- Labour Day parade, picnic celebrate Winnipeg's labour movement video
- The Winnipeg Labour Council is continuing the long tradition behind Labour Day with a parade and picnic on Monday.