The Pas, MB
Set The Pas as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 8:00 PM CST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 6:34 PM
S 17 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 8:01 PM CST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 8:01 PM CST
Snow ending overnight then cloudy. Risk of freezing rain this evening and after midnight. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Temperature steady near minus 7.
Cloudy. Snow beginning in the afternoon. High minus 3.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Temperature steady near minus 3.
|Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-5° | -16°
23° | 3°
3° | -10°
37° | 14°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
-1° | -7°
30° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Saturday looks like the day to get outside this weekend if you want some sun and manageable temps. We’ll see a high up around -7. Sunday is milder at zero but will be cloudy. Monday brings some snow but it will be the sloppy variety because of a high of zero once again. Tuesday is the cool day next week… then we start to get milder again before next weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Sunday: S @ 20 in the morning. W @ 15 in the afternoon.
Monday: N @ 10/15 in the morning. N @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- 5000 Winnipeg properties at risk of losing water, say officials video
- City of Winnipeg said late Saturday afternoon an extra 3,240 properties are now at risk of losing water due to frozen pipes, making for a total of 4,965 properties at risk. In a news release, the city said there are currently 806 properties on the list waiting for the city to thaw their frozen water pipes.
- Recap Ales Hemsky, Senators take down Jets in Winnipeg video
- Newcomer Ales Hemsky had three assists as the struggling Ottawa Senators defeated the Winnipeg Jets 5-3 on Saturday afternoon.
- Sherbrook Pool to stay afloat with $1M donation
- The Sherbrook Pool no longer has to worry about staying afloat, after the heritage building got a $1 million donation from the Kinsmen Club of Winnipeg.
- 1000s expected to have fun in the sun at Forks this weekend
- Up to 60,000 people could pack the Forks in Winnipeg, given the weather forecast for the weekend.
- Women's Day march a personal quest for Winnipeg organizer video
- About 200 people gathered in downtown Winnipeg Saturday to mark International Women's Day. They started their march at Portage Place and ended up at the Union Centre on Broadway.