The Pas, MB
Set The Pas as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 09, 16 at 6:00 PM CST
Feels like: -29
Feels like: -20
Sunrise: 8:18 AM
Sunset: 5:40 PM
ESE 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning this evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature rising to minus 18 by morning. Wind chill minus 28.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 25.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Clearing near midnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 36.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Nice to see, and even feel, some sunshine today. Still… feels like winter! Our temps across the southeast will stay steady near -17 degrees. It’s a different story just to the west. An upper ridge of high pressure in the western part of the prairies is bringing very warm air to southern AB and southern SK. Even the southwest corner of MB is tapping into the warmer air. It’s -3 in Melita as of noon. It’s 10 degrees in Calgary as I write this at 11am MST. I’m tracking a weak disturbance that will have Brandonites shovelling some snow in the morning on Wednesday. It’s an overnight snowfall amounting to about 5cm. We could even pick up a couple of cm here in Winnipeg but the Red River Valley will be right on the edge of the snow band. The snow moves south early in the day but cloudy skies and occasional flurries stay with us through the rest of Wednesday. Sunny skies take us into the weekend but Friday and Saturday are “plug in the car” weather before a return to seasonal conditions on Sunday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: N @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: SE @ 15/20 in the morning. NE @ 10 in the afternoon.
Thursday: Light Wind in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- New Former senior aide to Selinger leaves UFCW amid investigation
- The former principal secretary to Premier Greg Selinger has left the United Food and Commercial Workers (UFCW) Local 832 amid an internal investigation, the union said.
- Former St. Boniface priest sentenced to 2 years behind bars
- The former priest of a St. Boniface parish has been sentenced to two years behind bars for sexual assault.
- Medical examiner testifies at Lafantaisie murder trial
- Elizabeth Lafantaisie was sexually assaulted before she was strangled to death, testifies Manitoba's chief medical examiner on Tuesday.
- Blue Bombers sign CFL all stars Harris, Medlock
- The Winnipeg Blue Bombers have hooked two major players on the first day of the CFL's free agency — running back Andrew Harris and placekicker Justin Medlock.
- CATSA to investigate handling of Manitoba grand chief's ceremonial pipe video
- The Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA) says it is investigating after allegations were made by Manitoba Grand Chief Derek Nepinak that security staff at the Ottawa International Airport mishandled sacred objects in his carry-on luggage.