The Pas, MB
Set The Pas as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 7:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 7:55 PM
SSE 22 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind south 30 km/h. High 16.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 7.
Mainly cloudy. High 18.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 10°
61° | 50°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
23° | 10°
73° | 50°
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Thursday starts with sunshine but, as I’ve been saying through the week, you can expect increasing cloud through the afternoon and some rain overnight into Friday morning. It’s fairly unstable then too so nocturnal thunderstorms are also in the mix. Friday morning has a few showers but those should end before the outdoor ceremoniy at he CMHR which starts at 10:30am. Saturday is unstable in the afternoon and windy too with a chance for some thunderstorms.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: SE @ 15/20 in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Friday: SW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: W @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- Breaking Fire at New Flyer Industries
- Emergency crews are at the scene of a fire at New Flyer Industries in Winnipeg.
- Former hostage Amanda Lindhout in Winnipeg to talk forgiveness
- Canadian author Amanda Lindhout, who survived 15 months of captivity and torture in Somalia, is in Winnipeg today to talk about forgiveness and peace.
- Neglect at Seven Oaks hospital led to elderly woman's sores, says daughter video
- A Winnipeg woman is demanding answers from Seven Oaks General Hospital after her mother developed large sores on her backside — sores that she claims resulted from neglect by hospital staff.
- New Winnipeg police follow man to house after hit-and-run crash
- A man is in police custody after a hit-and-run in Winnipeg's North End on Thursday.
- Updated Driver held by witnesses after stolen car crashes in Winnipeg
- The driver of a stolen car was held down by witnesses after a multi-vehicle crash in Winnipeg's Weston neighbourhood.