Rainbow Lake, AB
Set Rainbow Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 06, 16 at 6:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 9:59 PM
SSE 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 06, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri May 06, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Local smoke. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 9.
Cloudy. Local smoke. High 20. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Showers beginning near midnight. Local smoke. Amount 10 mm. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 overnight. Low 8.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Coming Up RCMP updates search and rescue operations in Fort McMurray video
- RCMP will be updating the public on their search and rescue efforts in Fort McMurray at 7 p.m. MT.
- Jeremy Newborn convicted of murder in LRT attack
- An Edmonton man who beat a fellow LRT passenger to death in front of horrified witnesses was found guilty of second-degree murder by a jury on Friday.
- Photos Fort McMurray fire: What people brought with them
- With only minutes to pack up their belongings, residents of Fort McMurray had to make decisions in a hurry. That means some peculiar things are showing up in the luggage of those who had to flee their city.
- Fort McMurray man watches his home burn on security cam video
- As James O'Reilly joined the exodus out of Fort McMurray on jammed Highway 63, he watched the view from his home's security camera on his iPhone as flames broke through a window and devoured his living room.
- CBC IN EVAC ZONE New homes spring up for Fort McMurray evacuees video
- Temporary homes for evacuees fleeing the wildfire in Fort McMurray, Alta., have sprung up in the nearby community of Lac La Biche.