Rainbow Lake, AB
Set Rainbow Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 02, 14 at 4:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 8:04 AM
Sunset: 7:30 PM
WNW 11 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 02, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Thu Oct 02, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late this afternoon. High plus 4.
Clear. Low minus 6 with frost.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and early in the evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 6.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Paralysis cases in Alberta under investigation for Enterovirus D68 link
- Alberta Health Services says it's investigating four cases of paralysis in children, but the patients have not been diagnosed with Enterovirus D68.
- Lack of bylaws cause businesses to enact own e-cigarette bans
- Edmonton Northlands is banning e-cigarettes or vaporizers from all of its buildings, including Rexall Place and the Expo Centre.
- More sweepers proposed to meet spring street cleaning deadline
- City staff are considering ways to speed up spring street cleaning because crews are meeting the June 1 deadline only half of the time.
- ALERT makes record-breaking steroid bust
- More than 350,000 pills and 10,000 vials were seized in Edmonton recently in what is believed to be the largest illegal steroid bust by a Canadian police agency.
- Winter parking ban coming to some Edmonton neighbourhoods
- The city will ban parking on one side of the road all winter long in four Edmonton communities.