Rainbow Lake, AB
Set Rainbow Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 10:00 PM MDT
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 8:37 PM
N 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 8.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 1.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Clearing before morning. Low minus 10.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-2° | -14°
28° | 7°
-2° | -19°
28° | -2°
4° | -12°
39° | 10°
8° | -9°
46° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Canadian Food Inspection Agency disputes union on food safety
- Comments made this week by the union representing Canada's meat inspectors are unnecessarily undermining confidence in the country's food safety system, says the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
- People with disabilities worry safety rules will push rent out of reach
- Regulations aimed at making group homes safer for residents will make those homes unaffordable, say people with developmental disabilities.
- Premier Jim Prentice defends $13,000 big screen TVs
- Premier Jim Prentice says the government spent $13,000 to buy four 80-inch television screens to save money on travel by cabinet ministers.
- Feathers originated as dinosaur whiskers, U of A experts speculate
- The origin of the feather is a mystery tickling the curiosity of two Alberta dinosaur experts.
- Man's death near Stadium LRT station called non-criminal
- The death of a man whose body was discovered in a ravine east of the Stadium LRT Station early Tuesday was non-criminal, an autopsy has concluded