Rainbow Lake, AB
Set Rainbow Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 8:00 AM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 8:56 PM
N 2 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 7:44 AM MDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 7:44 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing late this evening. Low plus 4 with risk of frost.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 19.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
12° | 8°
54° | 46°
15° | 3°
59° | 37°
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New School zone speed limits of 30 km/h begin today
- Tuesday marks the first day of school for many students in Edmonton. It also marks the first day drivers will have to obey 30-kilometre speed limits around elementary schools
- Exclusive Leadership candidate Thomas Lukaszuk flew daughter on government planes
- Alberta's former deputy premier Thomas Lukaszuk, now a Conservative leadership candidate, is being accused of hypocrisy for his public stand against entitlement after an anonymous tip to CBC News revealed he flew his young daughter on several government flights.
- New Chinatown redevelopment to be considered by city council
- A city council committee will be discussing the possibility of redevelopment in Chinatown on Tuesday.
- Alberta NDP leadership contenders look to Calgary
- Alberta’s Progressive Conservation party’s leadership campaign has garnered much attention, but another party is also looking for a new leader.
- Go Public Canadians expose foreign worker 'mess' in oilsands video
- Canadian tradesmen from a huge oilsands construction project are waving a red flag about safety hazards and near misses, which they blame on the use of foreign workers who aren’t qualified and can’t speak English.