Rainbow Lake, AB
Set Rainbow Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 19, 15 at 9:00 AM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 9:18 PM
ESE 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 19, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Sun Apr 19, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 2.
Sunny. Becoming partly cloudy in the evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 early in the evening then light in the evening. High 15.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny|
15° | 1°
59° | 34°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
12° | -4°
54° | 25°
13° | -5°
55° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Alberta's top news stories for Saturday video
- The latest news from the Alberta campaign trail, a suspicious death in Calgary and a rally demanding the federal government the scrap its proposed anti-terror bill. The CBC's Alicia Asquith runs you through the top stories in Alberta in just over a minute.
- NHL draft lottery: Oilers win 1st-overall pick video
- The Edmonton Oilers won the NHL draft lottery on Saturday, giving them the opportunity to pick OHL phenom Connor McDavid in June.
- #NHLDraft: Oilers get little love on Twitter video
- The winner of the NHL draft lottery was announced Saturday, and for the fourth time in six years, Edmonton will pick first overall. Twitter wasn't kind to the Oilers, who are expected to draft much-hyped phenom Connor McDavid.
- Bill C-51 protesters demand Tories scrap anti-terror legislation
- More than one hundred people gathered in downtown Edmonton Saturday, kicking off another round of protests over Canada’s proposed anti-terror law.
- Margrit Wilson's family continues search for missing woman
- The family of a woman who suffers from severe delusions is still looking for the senior after she walked away from an Edmonton facility over a week ago.