Rainbow Lake, AB
Set Rainbow Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 24, 17 at 7:00 PM MST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 9:20 AM
Sunset: 5:00 PM
N 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 24, 17 at 4:00 PM MST Tue Jan 24, 17 at 4:00 PM MST
Clearing. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 25 overnight.
Sunny. High minus 9.
Clear. Low minus 13.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Trudeau welcomes Trump's Keystone XL decision video
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is strongly in favour of Donald Trump's decision to green-light the Keystone XL pipeline project, a move he says will be a boon for Canadian jobs and government coffers, and help a hobbled Alberta recover from the steep decline in oil prices.
- Edmonton Catholic board apologizes to family notified twice of dead teen's absence from class
- The Edmonton Catholic School District has apologized to Ethan Dizon's family, who received two automated messages after his death suggesting he was absent from class.
- Edmonton police charge man in women's rally incident video
- Edmonton police have charged a man with assault and uttering threats in relation to an incident at the women’s march on Saturday at the Alberta legislature.
- Royal Alexandra Hospital Foundation launches campaign for overdue upgrades
- The Royal Alexandra Hospital has launched a campaign to draw awareness to the need for government funding for a $1-billion overhaul of the the ageing central Edmonton hospital.
- Province fails to move on city's ideas for changes to Municipal Government Act
- Edmonton city council heard Tuesday that the province is not considering 80 per cent of the city's suggestions for changes to the Municipal Government Act — some of which could save the city a lot of money.