Rainbow Lake, AB
Set Rainbow Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 10:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 5:16 AM
Sunset: 10:33 PM
ESE 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 22, 13 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed May 22, 13 at 4:00 PM MDT
A few clouds. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 26. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 11.
24° | 9°
75° | 48°
24° | 10°
75° | 50°
25° | 7°
77° | 45°
25° | 7°
77° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologist Stephanie Barsby
- Our meteorologistStephanie Barsby
- Tune in to CBC News: Edmonton at 5:00, 5:30 & 6:00 pm for weather news from Stephanie
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Lindale fire doubles in size within hours
- A fire which was discovered west of Lindale, Alta. around 3 p.m. Wednesday more than doubled in size over a couple of hours.
- Smudge, the Hotel Macdonald's friendliest greeter
- Edmonton's Hotel Macdonald has taken an unusual step to help stressed-out travelers feel at home -- a 'canine ambassador' who welcomes guests with a wag of her tail.
- Hostage taking at Edmonton courthouse sends prisoner to hospital video
- A female inmate allegedly used the lens of her eyeglasses to take another female prisoner hostage in the cells area of the Edmonton courthouse on Wednesday.
- Liam, Emma, most popular names for Alberta babies
- Liam and Emma were the top names given to Alberta babies in 2012, a record-breaking year for the number of births in the province.
- Postal workers strike in Fort McMurray
- Postal workers in Fort McMurray held a wildcat strike on Wednesday after learning Canada Post plans to hire contractors to handle parcel deliveries.