Rainbow Lake, AB
Set Rainbow Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 26, 16 at 2:00 PM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:09 AM
Sunset: 10:41 PM
SSE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 26, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT Thu May 26, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear near midnight. Low 8.
Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning late in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High 15.
|Showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Reclaimed downtown park named for former city councillor Michael Phair
- The City of Edmonton has named a downtown park at 10126-104th Street after former city councillor Michael Phair.
- Updated Nickelback, Corb Lund, Ian Tyson line up to play Fire Aid for Fort McMurray
- Bands from all over Canada including Nickleback, Blue Rodeo, Ian Tyson, Corb Lund, Randy Bachman, the Rankin Family, and much more will be taking the stage at Commonwealth Stadium on June 29th.
- RCMP lay new fraud charges in Fort McMurray evacuee investigation
- Police have now charged the girlfriend of a man who told residents of Claresholm, Alta., that they had lost everything in the Fort McMurray fire.
- New 80% of Albertans support physician-assisted death 'in some circumstances,' poll suggests
- A poll conducted on behalf of the Alberta Medical Association, to gauge the support among patients for physician-assisted death, has found that four in five people approve of allowing the procedure in some circumstances.
- U.S. airlines making flight changes at Edmonton International Airport
- Starting July 1, United Airlines is suspending its daily flights to and from Chicago and San Francisco and increasing the number of daily flights to its hub in Denver.