Rainbow Lake, AB
Set Rainbow Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 26, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:35 AM
Sunset: 10:33 PM
WSW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 26, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Sat Jul 26, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. High 21. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing this evening. Low 11.
Sunny. High 27.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
28° | 12°
82° | 54°
30° | 14°
86° | 57°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
23° | 11°
73° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Flights cancelled because of high winds at Edmonton airport video
- Flights have been cancelled with more cancellations or diversions expected throughout the day.
- Edmonton Eskimos 50/50 winner: "I became the luckiest man" video
- The winner of the $348,534 jackpot from last night's draw is Connor Croken, 20, from Edmonton.
- Parks Canada rejects Maligne Lake luxury hotel
- Parks Canada has rejected a controversial plan to build a hotel on the picture-perfect Maligne Lake in Jasper National Park.
- Some victims of condo fire say more emotional support needed
- Some of the victims of Monday’s devastating condo fire that caused $10 million in damage say they aren’t receiving enough emotional support.
- 'DBag' parking Twitter accounts look to shame Calgary, Edmonton drivers video
- A Twitter account launched earlier this month is looking to shame drivers who park badly in Alberta's two major cities.