Set Muskoka as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 7:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 6:12 PM
S 13 km/h
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning late this evening and ending before morning. Risk of freezing drizzle late this evening and overnight. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 8.
Clearing in the morning. High minus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 17.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
-5° | -13°
23° | 9°
-4° | -17°
25° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Honest Ed's sells its signs
- Honest Ed's, the iconic discount department store on the corner of Bloor Street West and Bathurst Avenue, sells just about everything. On Monday, it will sell the signs it uses to sell its products.
- Updated Falling glass danger closes downtown streets
- Toronto police closed some downtown streets on Friday morning over concerns that debris could fall from a high rise hotel.
- Why weekend subway shutdowns? TTC explains on YouTube
- The TTC releases a YouTube video making its case for weekend subway shutdowns the transit commission says are needed to replace a 60-year-old signal system.
- Sandra Pupatello named new Hydro One chair
- Ontario will be appointing Sandra Pupatello as chair of the board of directors of Hydro One. Bernard Lord will be named chair of the board of directors of the Ontario Power Generation.
- Dovercourt Road fire kills 2, leaves 2 in critical condition video
- Two people are dead and two others are in critical condition following an apartment fire early Friday morning on Dovercourt Road in Toronto's west end.