Set Muskoka as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 21, 17 at 9:00 AM EST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 5:53 PM
ESE 18 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 21, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Feb 21, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy. Showers beginning late this morning and ending this afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 late this afternoon. High 7.
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches developing this evening. Low plus 2.
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 10.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- No fixed address: How I became a 32-year-old couch surfer
- CBC Toronto reporter Shannon Martin's rent shot up nearly $1,000 per month, so now she bounces around between family and friends. She's just one of many young professionals struggling in Toronto's "bananas" rental market.
- New Keep the peace in condo land (and avoid going to court) with this lawyer's tips
- Talking it out, knowing your rights, and doing your homework will help you avoid a time-consuming and costly legal battle with your condo board, says lawyer Chris Jaglowitz.
- Analysis Hydro bills will be the focus as Queen's Park resumes
- Three issues will dominate the agenda at the Ontario Legislature this spring: hydro, hydro and hydro.
- GTA man, 19, dead after shooting at Brampton motel
- Peel police's homicide bureau is investigating the deadly shooting at a Brampton motel on Monday night.
- 1 dead, 2 seriously injured in 3-vehicle Vaughan crash
- One person is dead and two others are seriously injured after a three-vehicle crash in Vaughan, York Regional Police say.