Set Muskoka as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 3:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
NNW 9 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Wed Jul 30, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 11.
Clearing early in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 22. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 13.
|Clearing||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
26° | 12°
79° | 54°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
22° | 15°
72° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Toronto police Chief Bill Blair's contract won't be renewed
- Toronto's police board decided today not to appoint Chief Bill Blair to a third term, meaning that a search for his successor will soon be underway.
- Nicole Morin abduction: Police seek new clues in 1985 case
- Police have released a re-enactment video in hopes of solving the case of Nicole Morin, the eight-year-old who was abducted from her west Toronto apartment building 29 years ago.
- New Rob Ford campaign video may have violated rules
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford uploaded a campaign video that showed him returning phone calls from constituents in his city hall office, but removed the video a few hours later before reposting an edited version of the same video.
- Man who filmed TTC bus going through red light 'remorseful' after driver lost job video audio
- Nicholas Roy is "remorseful" that his video caused a TTC driver, a single mother of two, to lose her job. He says he would take it back if he could.
- Air Canada plane came within 11 metres of van at Pearson, TSB says
- A close call involving an Air Canada jet and an unattended maintenance van at Pearson airport last year was the result of several factors, the Transportation Safety Board of Canada has concluded.