Set Muskoka as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 05, 15 at 12:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:37 AM
Sunset: 9:07 PM
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 04, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Sat Jul 04, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clearing. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 10.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 26. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Low 14.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- 1 dead, 3 injured after car goes off bridge video
- One person is dead and three are in hospital after a car went off a bridge and into the ravine near Black Creek Drive and Lawrence Avenue.
- Recap Tigers beat Blue Jays after Anibal Sanchez loses no-hit bid video
- Anibal Sanchez's no-hit bid was broken up when former Detroit teammate Ezequiel Carrera lined a single to left with one out in the eighth inning, and the Tigers held on to beat Toronto 8-6 Friday on a night they lost Miguel Cabrera to a calf injury.
- Ron Planche's 'edgy' political video wins the Internet
- Liberal federal candidate Ron Planche's dramatic, choppy cut video is an example of how to cut through the political noise, especially important in an election year.
- Peel officer charged after gun, ammo stolen from car
- Barrie police have charged a 43-year-old Peel Regional Police officer after her handgun and duty belt were stolen from her personal car.
- American tries to figure out what Canadian road signs mean, and fails video
- Fresh from a week of camping in New Brunswick, Boston Globe film critic Ty Burr addressed "the poetic inscrutability of Canadian highway signs."