Set Muskoka as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 7:37 PM
NNW 21 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Mar 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Clearing this morning. Temperature falling to minus 8 this morning then rising. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 18.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 2. Wind chill minus 25.
|Sunny||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
4° | -14°
39° | 7°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
5° | -7°
41° | 19°
6° | -7°
43° | 19°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- University of Toronto strike over as CUPE 3902 workers enter binding arbitration
- Striking University of Toronto teaching assistants and other unionized workers will be back at work Friday after voting overwhelmingly to enter binding arbitration.
- Toronto daystarter: Friday, March 27, 2015
- Here comes the Sunshine List and a day of sub-zero temperatures on this Friday, March 27, 2015.
- Undercover officer cross-examined at trial of Alexander Lisi, Jamshid Bahrami
- A Toronto police officer faced a long cross-examination on Thursday afternoon, after he testified at the drug trial of Alexander (Sandro) Lisi and Jamshid Bahrami.
- Video TTC union blocks random drug testing sought by management video
- TTC management wants to implement random drug tests for its drivers and other employees, but the union is blocking it.
- Brampton double stabbing leaves 1 dead, 1 seriously injured video
- One person, said to be in his 30s, is dead following a double stabbing in Brampton Thursday afternoon, Peel police say.