Set Muskoka as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 25, 17 at 3:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
E 8 km/h
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 24, 17 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon Apr 24, 17 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 3.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 12. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early in the evening. Low 8.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- City of Toronto may install pumping station in flooded Lower Simcoe underpass video
- While spring flooding in the Lower Simcoe Street underpass has become as seasonal as cherry blossoms — the rising levels of Lake Ontario and increased development are creating a perfect storm that could overwhelm the drainage system there for weeks.
- Recap Raptors rout Bucks as Powell pours in career playoff-high 25 video
- Norman Powell scored 25 points, his career high in the post-season, to lead the Raptors to a thrilling 118-93 victory over the Bucks on Monday, sending the Raptors back to Milwaukee with a 3-2 lead in their best-of-seven series.
- The City of Toronto launches ads to dispel myths about the homeless
- The City of Toronto and The Toronto Alliance to End Homelessness (TAEH) launched a public awareness campaign Monday to debunk the myths around homelessness and homeless people.
- Matador Ballroom owner ready to sell after latest roadblock
- Paul McCaughey, who bought the century-old venue in 2010, is ready to throw in the towel after getting word that his latest plan for the space has been rejected by the city.
- 120 investors likely lost $9M in syndicated mortgages tied to convicted fraudster video
- More than 120 people from the Greater Toronto Area's Chinese community have likely lost nearly $9 million in syndicated mortgage investments solicited by someone they trusted and who then loaned the money to a convicted fraudster, a CBC News investigation has found.