Set Bracebridge as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 6:18 PM
W 17 km/h
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of drizzle overnight. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 7.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of drizzle changing to 60 percent chance of showers in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming west 30 km/h in the afternoon. High 13.
|Chance of showers or drizzle||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
16° | 9°
61° | 48°
9° | 7°
48° | 45°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Updated Ottawa shooting: Cpl. Nathan Cirillo's body going home to Hamilton today
- The body of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, killed during Wednesday's shootings in the nation's capital, will be transported in a procession along the Highway of Heroes from Ottawa to Hamilton today.
- Video Watch the partial solar eclipse video
- The moon came over sun in a partial solar eclipse Thursday evening that was visible across much of Canada, and particularly in the western edges of Toronto and Mississauga.
- Secord Elementary School parents stage walkout over portables
- About 30 parents at an east-end elementary school pulled their kids out of school this morning to protest an aging port-a-pac building they say should be replaced, not repaired.
- John Tory touts endorsement from Mississauga 'legend' Hazel McCallion
- John Tory has picked up an endorsement from Mississauga Mayor Hazel McCallion, a high-profile nod that comes just days before Toronto voters will head to the polls.
- Don Valley Parkway closed to traffic this weekend
- Drivers heading into or out of downtown this weekend should be aware that the Don Valley Parkway will be closed for fall maintenance.