Set Bracebridge as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 21, 14 at 10:54 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:25 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
SSW 11 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 21, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Thu Aug 21, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. High 22. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 17.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning and afternoon and early evening. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and early in the evening. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 24.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
26° | 17°
79° | 63°
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
26° | 16°
79° | 61°
25° | 18°
77° | 64°
22° | 16°
72° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Live Is Karen Stintz out of Toronto's race for mayor? video
- Coun. Karen Stintz has called an 11 a.m. ET news conference for today amid a report that she's dropping out of Toronto's mayoral race.
- Tim Leiweke leaving, MLSE confirms video
- Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment has started looking for a new chief executive officer, saying current CEO Tim Leiweke will continue in his role until June 30, 2015 or until a successor is appointed.
- Toronto's new streetcars: What riders need to know
- The TTC has posted a YouTube video to tell riders what they need to know about using the new streetcars.
- Motorcycle deaths could hit 7-year high, OPP says
- The Ontario Provincial Police says the number of people killed in motorcycle accidents could hit a seven-year high this year.
- Transport Canada's lax safety practices go beyond rail video
- Safety experts say the deadly Lac-Mégantic train crash raises questions not only about government oversight of the rail industry, but of other sectors like air, marine and food.