Set Bracebridge as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 21, 14 at 12:34 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
W 17 km/h
Showers or thunderstorms
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 21, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Sun Sep 21, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Showers with a few thunderstorms ending this afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of severe thunderstorms early this afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h late this afternoon. High 19.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind north 20 km/h. Low 7.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing early in the evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h. High 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
23° | 5°
73° | 41°
23° | 7°
73° | 45°
21° | 8°
70° | 46°
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Pinball Clemons will get his Grey Cup ring back, RCMP say
- RCMP say Michael (Pinball) Clemons will be getting his Grey Cup ring back after it was taken by a woman at B.C. Place Stadium during the Toronto Argonauts game against the Lions on Friday.
- Pedestrian struck in suspected hit-and-run collision
- Emergency crews were called to the intersection of Bathurst Street and Steeles Avenue around 7 a.m. Sunday after a female pedestrian was struck by a car.
- New Edward Foulger, 54, killed in Caledon crash, police say
- The victim of a deadly crash in Caledon, Ont., has been identified.
- Preview Blue Jays take on Masahiro Tanaka, Yankees
- Masahiro Tanaka returns to the mound for the first time since July 8 as the New York Yankees conclude their four-game series with the Toronto Blue Jays on Sunday.
- Man, 77, critical after rollover in Clarington, Ont.
- A 77-year-old man is in critical condition in a Toronto hospital after his pickup truck rolled over and he became trapped underneath it.