Set Bracebridge as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 21, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:22 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 21, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Mon Apr 21, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers near noon. Showers beginning early this afternoon. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate.
Showers. Low 6.
A few showers ending late in the evening then cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming north 20 in the evening. High 9.
|A few showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
12° | -4°
54° | 25°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- 4 Toronto fire trucks taken out of service
- The City of Toronto will have four fewer fire trucks on the road as of Monday morning, raising concerns from the fire fighters' union that residents will experience longer response times across several neighbourhoods.
- Easter Monday roundup: What's open, what's closed in the city
- The final day of the Easter holiday is shaping up to be a real beauty weather-wise, but many stores and public buildings will remain closed until tomorrow.
- Lower loonie no big deal, 54% of business owners say
- The fluctuating loonie may actually have little impact on most Canadian businesses, suggests a new survey by the Bank of Montreal.
- No sign of missing $26K scotch a year after LCBO theft video
- A year has passed since someone absconded with a pricey bottle of Glenfiddich scotch from a liquor store in downtown Toronto, though it appears police have been unable to find the culprit.
- What's open and closed in Toronto over Easter weekend
- The Good Friday of Easter weekend marks the official opening of the city's golf courses as well as the usual holiday closures in the city.