Set Bracebridge as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 20, 14 at 11:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:51 AM
Sunset: 4:37 PM
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 20, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Sat Dec 20, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
Clear early this evening then partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 2.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Periods of rain||Flurries||Chance of flurries|
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Amaria Diljohn ID'd as victim in Scarborough TTC bus hit-and-run video
- The 14-year-old-girl struck and killed in Scarborough by a transit bus that failed to remain at the scene has been identified as Amaria Diljohn.
- Video Toronto ice storm spurs creation of new emergency plan video
- One year after a devastating ice storm struck Toronto, cutting power to thousands of homes, the city has come up with a new plan for dealing with winter weather emergencies.
- Etobicoke sex assault suspects armed and dangerous: police video
- Toronto police said the four men wanted in connection with an alleged sexual assault in Etobicoke should be considered armed and dangerous.
- OPP, GTA police increase RIDE checks during holidays video
- Police across the GTA have started doing daytime checks for impaired driving during the holiday season.
- What's On: Marking the winter solstice and more
- The shortest day is being marked by a cinematic celebration, and that's just one of the many events to check out this weekend.