Set Bracebridge as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 21, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 5:52 PM
SE 15 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 21, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Feb 21, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy. Showers beginning late this morning and ending this afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 late this afternoon. High 7.
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches developing this evening. Low plus 2.
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 10.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Analysis Hydro bills will be the focus as Queen's Park resumes
- Three issues will dominate the agenda at the Ontario Legislature this spring: hydro, hydro and hydro.
- No fixed address: How I became a 32-year-old couch surfer
- CBC Toronto reporter Shannon Martin's rent shot up nearly $1,000 per month, so now she bounces around between family and friends. She's just one of many young professionals struggling in Toronto's "bananas" rental market.
- New TTC asked to look into how much money it's losing from broken Presto card readers
- If you've been waved onto a bus or streetcar because of a broken Presto machine, you know the glitchy fare readers are costing the TTC money.
- HERstory in Black
- As Canada reaches its 150th birthday, meet 150 black women from across the country who have made a place in Canadian history.
- Massive photo project HERstory in Black shows a 'different face of leadership'
- Emily Mills, the brainchild behind HERstory in Black, wanted to reflect the success of Canadian black women in an impactful photo series.