Set Bracebridge as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 9:00 PM EST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 6:43 AM
Sunset: 6:12 PM
NW 11 km/h
A few clouds
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
A few clouds. Low minus 17.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow and local blowing snow beginning in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 early in the afternoon. High minus 4.
Periods of snow and local blowing snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 4.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
-7° | -15°
19° | 5°
-5° | -18°
23° | -0°
-2° | -14°
28° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Woman fatally shot in Toronto's east end
- A woman in her 20s was shot and killed in the city's east end this afternoon.
- Exclusive Victim of York University shooting speaks out video
- One of the two women shot at York University Thursday spoke with CBC News from her hospital bed Friday night recounting what happened when a gunman opened fire.
- 3rd person dies following fatal fire at Dovercourt apartment
- A third person has died following Friday's two-alarm blaze at an apartment in the city's west end.
- Clocks spring forward Sunday for daylight saving time
- Most Canadians will be moving their clocks forward an hour on Sunday for the switch from local standard time back to daylight saving time for the summer months. Here are six interesting facts about daylight savings.
- Exclusive Victim of severe random act of violence tells his story
- The victim of a random act of violence last fall that left him severe injuries, is speaking out to CBC News after months of ongoing recovery.