Set Huntsville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 20, 17 at 6:56 AM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 5:51 PM
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 20, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Feb 20, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
Sunny. High plus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Low minus 3.
Cloudy. Showers beginning early in the afternoon. High plus 5.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Analysis 'Feeling squeezed out': Will a move to save Vancouver's housing past compromise its future? video
- In a city where "bulldozer-bait" homes can fetch close to $3 million, Vancouver's chief planner is faced with a choice that could shape the city for decades to come.
- A quarter of Canadians want Trump-style travel ban, poll shows
- New research shows a significant minority of Canadians say Canada's 2017 refugee target of 40,000 is too high, and one in four Canadians want the Liberal government to impose its own Trump-style travel ban.
- Quebec increases maple syrup production amid internal revolt, foreign competition
- Despite a 30 per cent increase in maple syrup production over the last decade, Quebec's share of global output has fallen. The problem, some say, lies with the tight grip that the Quebec Maple Syrup Federation has over the province's maple syrup producers.
- How saying yes to that free WiFi could make 'you the product' to businesses
- More and more businesses are turning to wifi marketing, where users give permission to be targeted with ads in exchange for free internet.
- Go Public 'I feel bullied,' says condo owner taken to court over backyard garden items not allowed in bylaws
- An Ontario woman says a dispute with her condo board and property management company over minor garden infractions has left her emotionally devastated and contemplating moving out.