Set Huntsville as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 10, 16 at 4:47 PM EST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 5:36 PM
WNW 15 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 10, 16 at 3:30 PM EST Wed Feb 10, 16 at 3:30 PM EST
Flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 25 overnight.
Flurries ending near noon then mainly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 27 in the morning.
Cloudy. Flurries at times heavy beginning in the evening. Risk of snow squalls late in the evening and overnight. Local amount 10 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 25.
|Flurries||Flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Tim Bosma trial testimony: major evidence unsecured during transport
- An integral piece of evidence in the Tim Bosma trial was left unsecured during transport to a provincial police facility, court heard Wednesday.
- Jian Ghomeshi trial could deter women from reporting sexual assault video
- Sexual assault survivors and their advocates are worried that fewer women may be willing to report assaults after widespread media coverage of the harsh cross-examinations of complainants at the Jian Ghomeshi trial.
- National climate plan will take time, federal and provincial ministers say video
- The federal and Ontario environment ministers say a highly anticipated meeting next month between Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and the premiers isn't likely to conclude in a new climate plan for the country.
- U.S. tells Harjit Sajjan it will 'intensify' fight against ISIS
- Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan was at a NATO meeting in Brussels Wednesday, where he met with U.S. Secretary of Defence Ash Carter, who told him the U.S. will "intensify" its fight against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.
- Agriculture industry betting the farm on innovation to boost yields, profits
- From robotic milking machines to data-gathering drones, industry watchers say technology is making agriculture more precise and efficient as farmers push for increased profits and yields.