Set Huntsville as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 2:57 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 7:20 PM
SSE 4 km/h
Showers or thunderstorms
Showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 1:01 PM EDT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 1:01 PM EDT
Showers with thunderstorms. Local amount 25 mm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 22.
Showers with thunderstorms. Local amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low 14.
Showers ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. High 15 with temperature falling to 9 in the afternoon.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
19° | 3°
66° | 37°
20° | 5°
68° | 41°
20° | 6°
68° | 43°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- New Doug Ford officially launches his mayoral campaign
- Doug Ford has officially launched his campaign to replace his ailing brother as the mayor of Toronto. Earlier this week, it was announced that Mayor Rob Ford was diagnosed with a rare malignant tumour.
- Analysis Polls suggest Liberals poised for government, despite late PC gains
- Though the race is tightening, the Liberals under Brian Gallant appear on track to form New Brunswick's next government when voters go to the polls on Sept. 22. Poll analyst Éric Grenier takes a look at the numbers heading into the campaign's final weekend.
- Jada Johnson, 11, refuses chemotherapy, may be forced back into treatment video audio
- Jada Johnson’s family is worried the 11-year-old girl will be apprehended by the Children’s Aid Society after they refused chemotherapy in favour of traditional indigenous medicine. Johnson is from same community as Makayla Sault, whose decision to refuse chemo earlier this year made national headlines.
- Fire destroys St. John the Baptist church in Edmundston
- A church in Edmundston, N.B., built in the 1880s was destroyed by a fire that broke out early Saturday morning.
- Onslow man, 19, facing attempted murder charge
- A 19-year-old man from Onslow, N.S., is facing a charge of attempted murder after a 17-year-old was run over with a car repeatedly, according to police.