Set Huntsville as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 23, 16 at 6:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 6:19 PM
WNW 15 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 23, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT Sun Oct 23, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 1.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 7.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 5.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow or rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Muskrat Falls protesters 'fighting for land and food'
- Protesters who broke through a gate and entered the Muskrat Falls work site in central Labrador Saturday night say they were proud to make their voices heard on environmental issues.
- Trudeau's 'star power' unlikely to nab seat for Liberals in Alberta byelection
- The Conservatives are hoping to rally their traditional power base to retain hold on a sprawling southern Alberta federal riding that hasn't elected a Liberal MP in 48 years.
- 'Amateur hour behaviour': School trustee selection process needs review, educator says
- While there are many school boards across Canada that practise good governance, there are too many examples of "amateur hour behaviour," says one former deputy minister of education. Is it time to take a closer look at how we select our trustees?
- Former Habs coach and Senator Jacques Demers released from hospital
- Senator and former Montreal Canadiens coach Jacques Demers is back at home after going to hospital Saturday.
- Denver and the allure it has for millennials
- If you've ever travelled to Denver, you may notice it feels a bit like Calgary. And there are similarities. But the city south of the border is attracting millennials by the thousands while Calgary has recently lost some.