Set Huntsville as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 7:40 PM
SSE 4 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late this afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late this morning. High plus 5. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Snow beginning this evening. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 1.
Snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. High plus 2.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Periods of rain or snow|
1° | -12°
34° | 10°
5° | -12°
41° | 10°
10° | -3°
50° | 27°
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
4° | -7°
39° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Updated Air Canada AC624 slides off runway in Halifax, at least 23 sent to hospital
- An Air Canada plane from Toronto to Halifax left the runway as it landed at the Halifax Stanfield International Airport early this morning, sending at least 23 people to hospital with injuries that are not considered life-threatening.
- Medical marijuana users could help researchers define risks, benefits
- There is a call for researchers to tap into the growing pool of medical marijuana users to help answer lingering questions about its safety.
- Commons renovates to squeeze in 30 more MPs after fall election video
- Parliament has to make room for 30 new MPs after the next election. Part of the plan is to replace the back rows in the House of Commons chamber with "theatre seating" at a cost of $2.75 million.
- Dalhousie University says Instagram sex scandal 'not acceptable'
- Dalhousie University says it took 'immediate and appropriate action' in light of a social media sex scandal that happened in the fall at the university that is independent of the dentistry school's Facebook scandal.
- Earth Hour: Canadians dim lights from coast to coast
- Canadians joined millions around the world Saturday night in turning off their lights to mark Earth Hour, celebrating the eighth year of the annual event.