Port Carling, ON
Set Port Carling as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 9:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 7:55 PM
W 9 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clearing this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 14.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 24. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 15.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers or thundershowers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
23° | 20°
73° | 68°
18° | 12°
64° | 54°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
20° | 5°
68° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Justin Bieber faces assault, dangerous driving charges in Ontario video
- Canadian pop star Justin Bieber is facing charges after a collision involving a minivan and an ATV in southwestern Ontario.
- Ontario fully rolls out full-day kindergarten video
- Full-day kindergarten is now available across Ontario, though some of the classrooms are not yet ready, delayed by this winter's deep freeze, the province's education minister says.
- Chow floats land transfer tax boost to fund school nutrition
- Toronto mayoralty candidate Olivia Chow says if elected, she will raise the city's land transfer tax by one per cent to fund a school nutrition program.
- Centrium condo: $9M in deposits returned to residential buyers
- A group of would-be buyers in the failed Centrium condo project will get their deposits back after a judge approves the release of $9 million held in trust for residential purchases.
- Students are back at school and so are the police video
- As backpack-laden students hike down sidewalks and catch buses for the start of the new school year today, police will be working to ensure that drivers are aware that school is back in session.