Port Carling, ON
Set Port Carling as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 7:02 PM
NE 11 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 11.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 22. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low 12.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
20° | 15°
68° | 59°
10° | 8°
50° | 46°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- 'What's the story, Mr. Tory?' Doug Ford asks in attack ads audio
- Doug Ford is calling out John Tory's political record and his proposed transit plan in a pair of new radio ads.
- Updated Canadian Blood Services urges donations as supply 'critically low'
- Canadian Blood Services is urging Canadians to make a donation. All blood types are required, but especially types A and O.
- Will John Tory fumble the ball in Toronto mayoral bid?
- Polls suggest John Tory is leading the Toronto mayoralty race, but will his past record on voting day come back to haunt him?
- Bloor-Danforth line reopens after 7-hour shut down
- Transit officials say subway service between Ossington and Keele stations should be up and running by this afternoon.
- Olivia Chow vows to create 3,000 new child-care spaces
- Toronto mayoral candidate Olivia Chow says if elected she will create 3,000 more child-care spaces in the city, about half of them subsidized.