Port Carling, ON
Set Port Carling as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 25, 15 at 6:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:40 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
ESE 5 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 25, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon May 25, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Showers ending early this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early this evening. Low 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late in the morning and early afternoon. High 27. UV index 8 or very high.
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning after midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Low 15.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers or thundershowers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Suicide Squad shuts down Yonge Street, yet again
- One of the biggest movies ever filmed in Toronto will shut down a stretch of Yonge Street tonight as Suicide Squad films a high-speed chase.
- Back-to-work legislation for Ontario's striking high school teachers video
- Ontario Education Minister Liz Sandals has announced the government will table back-to-work legislation this afternoon to end three ongoing strikes by high school teachers.
- Police seek man in 'alarming' sex assault on house cleaner
- Toronto police are looking for a man they say sexually assaulted a woman who was cleaning a home for sale in the Deepwood Crescent and Greenland Road area.
- Hydro One mistreated, misled customers about billing problems, ombudsman says
- Ontario's ombudsman says Hydro One "lost sight of its public interest purpose" and failed to consider the impact on its customers of a new information system that resulted in massive billing errors for about 100,000 households.
- Man, 23, charged with murder in death of grandmother in Richmond Hill
- A 23-year-old man is facing a murder charge in the death of his grandmother, who police say was found dead in an apartment north of Toronto over the weekend.