Port Carling, ON
Set Port Carling as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 05, 15 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:02 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 05, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue May 05, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 19 except 14 along the lakeshore. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low 6.
Sunny. High 22.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- New ETFO warns Ontario elementary teachers to brace for strike
- Ontario elementary school teachers are being told to get ready for some form of strike starting next week.
- New Toronto city council to study new drone rules
- Councillors will discuss new rules this week for those flying drones in city parks and other spaces, something enthusiasts say is unnecessary.
- Sex ed protest: Fewer than 10% of Peel elementary students absent
- Just how many parents have pulled their children from Ontario classrooms in protest of the new sexual education curriculum proposed by the Ontario Liberals?
- Tax season 2015: Filing deadline is midnight tonight
- The Canada Revenue Agency was kind enough to extend this year’s filing deadline until May 5, but now it’s time to hit send on that return - by midnight tonight - or face penalties. But before you do, have a look at our special tax section to make sure you’ve made the most of all the credits and deductions you’re entitled to.
- Brook Jacoby, Blue Jays hitting coach, handed 14-game unpaid suspension by MLB
- Major League Baseball on Monday handed Toronto Blue Jays hitting coach Brook Jacoby a 14-game unpaid suspension for his post-game conduct toward the umpiring crew on April 29 in Boston.