Port Carling, ON
Set Port Carling as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 8:00 PM EST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 6:11 PM
S 11 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness this evening then 60 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 11.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Periods of light snow beginning early in the afternoon. High minus 2.
Periods of light snow ending in the evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 11.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
0° | -9°
32° | 16°
5° | -6°
41° | 21°
6° | -5°
43° | 23°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Kathleen Wynne vows to end sexual violence, harassment in Ontario video
- Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne is reforming the way the province treats sexual violence and harassment — both its prevention and the treatment it gets from institutions such as universities.
- John Tory 'furious' about reported cost overruns in TTC construction
- Cost and time overruns on the construction of the York-Spadina subway extension have Mayor John Tory "furious" and vowing a wholesale change in the way the city operates.
- Feature Is this the hardest quiz about Toronto ever?
- Take this very hard quiz to celebrate the anniversary of the city of Toronto.
- Video 'Icicle Atlas' compiled by U of T professor Stephen Morris video
- Despite the recent abundance of ice in Toronto and around the country, one physics professor is making even more, in a lab.
- Central Tech dome OK'd through mediation
- Area groups have agreed on a plan for the sports field at Central Tech High School, ending more than a year of often acrimonious debate.