Port Carling, ON
Set Port Carling as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 16, 14 at 9:15 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 7:29 PM
NW 11 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 6:39 AM EDT Tue Sep 16, 14 at 6:39 AM EDT
Fog dissipating this morning then sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 5.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 16.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
18° | 2°
64° | 36°
22° | 13°
72° | 55°
18° | 14°
64° | 57°
14° | 10°
57° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Exclusive Coun. Giorgio Mammoliti under police investigation for fundraiser video
- Police have launched a criminal investigation into a Toronto city councillor who took in $80,000 from a private fundraiser last year attended by developers, lobbyists, friends, family and companies that do millions of dollars in business with the city.
- New Don Frigo, shot dead near Clinton, Ont., loved the outdoors, says colleague
- Don Frigo, the 70-year-old Toronto businessman who was shot and killed on horseback Saturday near Clinton, Ont., was an avid outdoorsman, according to a colleague.
- Video Brampton water main break creates 25-metre geyser video
- The roving camera of CBC Toronto overnight reporter Tony Smyth captures footage of what he describes as "the mother of all water main breaks" in Brampton.
- Live CRTC gets an earful at hearings on future of TV video
- Canada's broadcast regulator is debating the future of television at a series of hearings in Gatineau, Que. Here's a look at some of what's been said so far and what we can expect before the hearings wrap up at the end of this week.
- Analysis Airfare discounts and the price you pay: Don Pittis
- As WestJet starts charging just to take a single piece of luggage on board, and practically everyone else is cramming passengers into bare-bones cattle class, your flight becomes more expensive and less comfortable than expected.