Port Carling, ON
Set Port Carling as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 10:00 AM EST
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 6:13 PM
SSE 18 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. High plus 2. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning late this evening and ending before morning. Risk of freezing drizzle late this evening and overnight. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 8.
Clearing in the morning. High minus 2.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-5° | -19°
23° | -2°
3° | -8°
37° | 18°
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
-5° | -13°
23° | 9°
-5° | -15°
23° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Dovercourt Road fire kills 1, leaves 3 in critical condition video
- A woman in her 20s is dead and three other people are in critical condition following a residential fire on Dovercourt Road in Toronto's west end.
- York University shooting victims not targeted, police say
- Toronto police say two women injured by gunfire at York University on Thursday night were likely not targeted by the shooter, who remains at large.
- Falling glass danger closes downtown streets
- Toronto police closed some downtown streets on Friday morning over concerns that debris could fall from a high rise hotel.
- Digital surveillance won't drive me off social media: Lauren O’Neil
- Lauren O'Neil, a social media producer with CBC News, is a self-professed 'internet addict' who posts daily to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and her personal blog. While she's comfortable sharing the details of her life online, she is taken aback by all the other information being gathered about her on a daily basis.
- Enbridge Line 9 pipeline reversal approved by energy board video
- The National Energy Board has approved energy giant Enbridge's plan to reverse the flow and increase the capacity of a pipeline that has been running between southern Ontario and Montreal for years.