Set Gravenhurst as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 7:40 PM
SE 9 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late this afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late this morning. High plus 5. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Snow beginning this evening. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 1.
Snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. High plus 2.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Periods of rain or snow|
1° | -12°
34° | 10°
5° | -12°
41° | 10°
10° | -3°
50° | 27°
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
4° | -7°
39° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Townhouse fire kills 10-year-old Mark Mrochuk, family hospitalized video
- A 10-year-old boy is dead after an early morning fire at a townhouse in Scarborough, Ont., that also left five other members of the boy’s family in hospital.
- Updated Air Canada AC624 crash lands in Halifax, at least 23 sent to hospital
- New photos of an Air Canada plane that crash landed at Halifax Stanfield International Airport early Sunday morning, sending at least 23 people to hospital, show significant damage to the nose and wing of the aircraft.
- Future Shop stores closed across Canada, some to rebrand as Best Buy video
- All Future Shop stores in Canada have been closed, a move costing 1,500 jobs that came as a complete shock to many employees on Saturday. About half the retail outlets will be put under the banner of parent company Best Buy.
- Maple Leafs grant wish for Garrett Gamble, 11, from Sask. First Nation
- A dream has come true for young 'G-Man,' an 11-year-old from Saskatchewan who is unable to play hockey himself, but luckily inked his first NHL contract with the Toronto Maple Leafs.
- Police investigating multiple unrelated stabbings in GTA
- Police across the GTA are busy investigating multiple unrelated stabbings that took place Friday night and Saturday.