Set Gravenhurst as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 11:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 4:40 PM
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 7:50 PM EST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 7:50 PM EST
Flurries. Local amount 2 cm. Low minus 11.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 4.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7.
|Chance of flurries||Flurries||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
0° | 0°
32° | 32°
-5° | -17°
23° | 1°
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Westoverhill Road walloped by traffic amid LRT construction
- Traffic restrictions caused by construction of the Eglinton LRT have turned a residential street in central Toronto into an on-ramp for the Allen Expressway, according to residents.
- New Terry Sanderson, Toronto Rock GM dies at 62
- Terry Sanderson, the patriarch of a successful Canadian lacrosse-playing family and the general manager of the Toronto Rock, has died.
- Ex-pastor's wife might have killed herself, lawyer says
- The lawyer for the former pastor accused of drugging and drowning his pregnant wife tried to poke holes in the Crown's case on Thursday — suggesting that Karissa Grandine might have killed herself or died accidentally.
- What is white privilege? video
- In mid-October, Ontario elementary school teachers were offered a workshop in a subject that still proves controversial: white privilege.
- Darwin the Ikea monkey's sanctuary seeks to relocate
- The Ikea monkey is in the market for a new home and is looking for help purchasing it.