Set Gravenhurst as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 04, 16 at 2:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 4:37 PM
SE 8 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 04, 16 at 11:00 AM EST Sun Dec 04, 16 at 11:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. High zero.
Cloudy. Snow beginning early this evening. Amount 5 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low minus 4.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning then 60 percent chance of rain showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High plus 4.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Cloudy||Chance of snow||Flurries||Flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- GO Transit unveils new station in Richmond Hill
- GO Transit will introduce bus and train service to its Gormley GO Station on Monday.
- Syrian refugees face a new kind of uncertainty as federal allowance ends
- The monthly federal stipend for the first wave of Syrian refugees comes to an end this month as they enter their second year in Canada — something a Toronto settlement volunteer says could leave the oldest with a gap in their income.
- SIU investigating early morning incident in Etobicoke
- The Special Investigations Unit is investigating an incident early Sunday morning on Marina Ave. in Etobicoke.
- Toronto UberEats drivers protest pay cuts
- On Saturday afternoon, UberEats drivers protested this week's pay cuts — which hit driver pay from 25 to 50 per cent.
- Suspects flee after gunshots fired in Kensington Market area, police say
- Toronto police are asking for the public's help in identifying possible suspects after gunshots were heard in the area of Augusta Avenue and Grange Avenue early Saturday morning.