Set Gravenhurst as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 9:09 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 7:54 PM
W 13 km/h
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 5:21 AM EDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 5:21 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 25.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers or thundershowers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
28° | 11°
82° | 52°
23° | 20°
73° | 68°
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
20° | 6°
68° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- New How to locate the TTC's sleek new streetcar
- Keen to catch a ride on the new TTC streetcar? Follow these simple two steps to locate pinpoint when the next one is coming on the 510 route.
- Students are back at school and so are the police video
- As backpack-laden students hike down sidewalks and catch buses for the start of the new school year today, police will be working to ensure that drivers are aware that school is back in session.
- Tomasz Gladkowski, 39, dies trying to rescue drowning son from Lake Huron
- The body of a Mississauga man who tried to rescue his drowning son in Lake Huron has been found, according to the Huron County Ontario Provincial Police.
- Preview Jose Bautista looks to keep homer streak alive
- Jose Bautista can match a franchise record by homering in a sixth straight contest as Toronto visits the Tampa Bay Rays in the opener of a three-game set Tuesday night (7:10 p.m. ET).
- Man hurt trying to ride on TTC bus bumper, police say
- A man was seriously hurt falling from the back of a TTC bus after standing on the back bumper without the driver’s knowledge.