Set Gravenhurst as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 10:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 6:24 PM
N 8 km/h
Periods of rain or drizzle
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 8:26 PM EDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 8:26 PM EDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain or drizzle this evening then partly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 11. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Exclusive Driver in unusual hit-and-run death walks free after police mistake video
- A family is struggling to find closure after learning that charges brought against a man involved in an unusual hit-and-run incident that left 30-year-old Chris Wong dead have been dismissed because of a police error.
- Crickets on the menu at Ontario insect farm video
- An unusual farm outside of Toronto is touting the nutritional value of insects.
- Police seek men who beat teen into coma
- Police are calling on the public's help finding six men who beat a teen boy into a coma in August.
- Photos Toronto Fashion Week: cast your vote on runway fashions video
- The spring 2015 show kicked off on Monday and featured fashion week staples like Joe Fresh and Pink Tartan, as well as up-and-comers like Alberta-born, Toronto-based designer Sid Neigum, who nabbed a lucrative $30,000 emerging designer prize on the first day of World MasterCard Fashion Week.
- Recap Leafs find sweet spot, pummel Islanders
- Phil Kessel scored two goals to lead the Toronto Maple Leafs to a 5-2 rout over the New York Islanders on Tuesday night. Nine Maple Leafs finished with at least one point, led by Kessel's three. James van Riemsdyk and Mike Santorelli had two points apiece.