Set Gravenhurst as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 3:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Apr 21, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low zero.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late in the morning. High plus 2.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 4.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
10° | -4°
50° | 25°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Brampton man charged in death of infant daughter
- A Brampton father has been charged with criminal negligence causing death, hours after his 21-month-old daughter was pronounced dead in a local hospital.
- Fatal Toronto house explosion probed by investigators video
- Toronto fire investigators are starting to pick through debris of what they say was likely a "gaseous explosion" that obliterated a house in Scarborough on Monday afternoon and left one man dead.
- Video Andrew Wiggins dunk makes NBA's top 10
- The NBA released a video package of the top 10 dunks from the 2014-15 season on its YouTube channel on Tuesday, and a jam by Canadian rookie Andrew Wiggins made the list.
- MPP Cheri DiNovo slams tradition of Upper Canada College's exclusive use of legislature
- Ontario's New Democrats want to end what they call an "elitist" tradition at Queen's Park that allows Upper Canada College to use the legislative chamber for its model parliament.
- Truck rollover blocking eastbound lanes of Highway 401
- A truck rollover has left the eastbound lanes of Highway 401 east of Trafalgar Road closed on Tuesday afternoon.