Set Gravenhurst as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 16, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 7:27 PM
WNW 18 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Tue Sep 16, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 5.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 16.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
18° | 2°
64° | 36°
22° | 13°
72° | 55°
18° | 14°
64° | 57°
14° | 10°
57° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Rob Ford has undergone second biopsy, columnist says
- A newspaper columnist who spoke by phone with Rob Ford on Monday said the Toronto mayor is in "rough shape" and has undergone a biopsy on his lungs.
- New Cat Stevens new Peace Train tour to stop in Canada
- New Rock and Roll Hall of Fame member Cat Stevens is taking his Peace Train back on the road, with a stop in Toronto on Dec. 1.
- Canadian Scots will closely watch Thursday's referendum audio
- The honorary secretary of Toronto's St. Andrew's Society said his group will stay neutral on the question of Scottish independence "because there are such strong opinions both ways among Canadians."
- Exclusive Coun. Giorgio Mammoliti under police investigation for fundraiser video
- Police have launched a criminal investigation into a Toronto city councillor who took in $80,000 from a private fundraiser last year attended by developers, lobbyists, friends, family and companies that do millions of dollars in business with the city.
- Don Frigo, shot dead near Clinton, Ont., loved the outdoors, says colleague
- Don Frigo, the 70-year-old Toronto businessman who was shot and killed on horseback Saturday near Clinton, Ont., is remembered as an avid outdoorsman who loved his horses and being outdoors.