Set Gravenhurst as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 3:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
WNW 18 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late this evening. Low minus 1.
Mainly cloudy. High 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind becoming north 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 11.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-9° | -22°
16° | -8°
1° | -14°
34° | 7°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-8° | -19°
18° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Toronto police identify woman shot dead on weekend
- Toronto police have identified a woman who was shot dead over the weekend.
- There is more snow coming Toronto's way video
- Toronto is going to see more snow on Wednesday.
- Video Time to relax the rules for Toronto’s food trucks? video
- City staff say it’s time that Toronto consider relaxing the rules for food trucks.
- Video Hundreds wait hours to snap up Honest Ed's iconic sale signs video
- Hundreds of Honest Ed’s fans lined up outside the store on Monday, for a shot at taking home one or more of the store’s iconic sale signs.
- Video York shooting victim too scared to go back to school video
- A woman who was hit by shrapnel in a recent shooting at York University, says the incident has left her too scared to return to school.