Set Gravenhurst as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 23, 14 at 2:00 AM EDT
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 5:53 AM
Sunset: 8:55 PM
SW 17 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 9:49 PM EDT Tue Jul 22, 14 at 9:49 PM EDT
A few showers ending before morning then cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 16.
Clearing late in the morning. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High 22. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Low 10.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
24° | 11°
75° | 52°
22° | 13°
72° | 55°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Video TTC bus runs red light, narrowly avoiding a pedestrian video
- As a TTC bus approaches a traffic light along Eglinton Avenue at Ionview Road in Scarborough, something unexpected happens.
- Video Teen's death on GO Train tracks was accidental, police say video
- Toronto police say it's clear that the teenage boy who was struck by a GO Train yesterday died by accident.
- Recap Blue Jays respond with win over Red Sox video
- A day after Drew Hutchison lasted only into the third, J.A. Happ threw six shutout innings as the Toronto Blue Jays rebounded to beat the Boston Red Sox 7-3 on Tuesday night at Rogers Centre.
- Mike Duffy reached out to Peruvian woman claiming to be daughter
- Mike Duffy, the suspended former Tory senator, has reached out to Karen Duffy, a Peruvian woman who claims to be his biological daughter, CBC News has confirmed.
- TSX hits new high on strong earnings reports
- A strong earnings report from Canadian National Railway helped push the Toronto stock market to a fresh record high close Tuesday as traders put geopolitical concerns aside for the moment and concentrated on the health of corporate North America.