Burk's Falls, ON
Set Burk's Falls as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
NW 11 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness near noon. 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. High 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Wind becoming north 20 km/h after midnight. Low minus 15.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing in the evening. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 12. Wind chill minus 26.
|Clearing||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-9° | -22°
16° | -8°
1° | -15°
34° | 5°
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
-8° | -21°
18° | -6°
-6° | -20°
21° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Average student debt difficult to pay off, delays life milestones
- Canada's average student debt for graduates hovers around $25,000. Meet one 2008 graduate who, like many in repayment assistance or default, is struggling to pay back her loans many years after graduation.
- 10 myths about taxes that mislead Canadians
- There is no shortage of confusion and misinformation out there when it comes to filing your taxes — from skewed perceptions of tax refunds to simple misunderstandings about revenue agency rules. We bust 10 of the most common myths.
- New Pauline Marois says independent Quebec would welcome Canadian tourists
- Parti Québécois Leader Pauline Marois says if Quebec separates from Canada, Canadian tourists would still be welcome to come visit.
- Stephen Harper takes on Ford over South Korea trade deal video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper took on critics from the Canadian auto sector Tuesday, defending a trade agreement with South Korea — the first trade deal Canada has reached in Asia.
- Analysis For the PQ, the two-edged sword that is Pierre Karl Péladeau
- In a remarkable and turbulent business career, Pierre Karl Peladeau has always defied convention. The PQ are clearly hoping that their new star candidate will play by their rules this time.