Burk's Falls, ON
Set Burk's Falls as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 25, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 5:13 PM
NNW 11 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 11:00 AM EST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 12. Wind chill minus 25.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 25.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 27.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-8° | -19°
18° | -2°
-6° | -13°
21° | 9°
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
-13° | -22°
9° | -8°
-10° | -23°
14° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- New Steven Baur, Dalhousie senate committee member, speaks out about dentistry school scandal
- A Dalhousie University professor on the school’s senate committee says when it comes to discipline, each punishment should be handed out individually in the dentistry school scandal, despite student's desire to have his case heard by committee.
- Updated 3 stabbed near Maple Leaf Gardens Sunday morning
- At least three people are injured following a stabbing near Maple Leafs Gardens Sunday morning.
- Chip Wilson's dock plans and 7 other notorious neighbour disputes video
- Lululemon founder Chip Wilson's plan to build a 2,500-square-foot dock at his B.C. home is only the latest high-profile dispute between neighbours in Canada, a list that includes arguments over everything from large, unsightly houses to backyard hockey rinks to dog poop.
- Julie Abrahamsen, missing snowboarder, found near Whistler Blackcomb
- Missing snowboarder Julie Abrahamsen has been found alive three days after she was last seen on Blackcomb Mountain, Whistler RCMP said on Saturday.
- Danielle Smith apologizes for anger caused by defection
- Former Wildrose Party leader Danielle Smith has apologized for "angering" many of her former supporters in crossing the floor to the governing Progressive Conservatives, but says she intends to seek the PC nomination in the next election.