Burk's Falls, ON
Set Burk's Falls as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 27, 14 at 3:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM
W 13 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Wed Aug 27, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clearing. Fog patches developing before morning. Low 9.
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 22. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Low 7.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers or thundershowers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
24° | 17°
75° | 63°
22° | 18°
72° | 64°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
23° | 19°
73° | 66°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- New Paper billing fees add up to over $500M a year, study finds
- Canadians are paying from $495 million to $734 million annually to receive paper bills they received free prior to 2010, according to a study by the Public Interest Advocacy Centre.
- Premiers, aboriginal leaders call for ministers roundtable on aboriginal women inquiry video
- Canada's premiers and aboriginal leaders are calling for a national roundtable with federal ministers to discuss the issue of missing and murdered aboriginal women.
- Breastfeeding 'contract' at B.C. hospitals alienating some moms
- Mothers in B.C.'s Fraser Health region are being asked to sign a new breastfeeding plan containing dire warnings about formula use that is causing anxiety among some moms.
- Vancouver Aquarium vows legal challenge to whale, dolphin breeding ban
- The Vancouver Aquarium plans to take the Vancouver Park Board to court over its decision to ban the breeding of whales and dolphins at the popular Stanley Park tourist attraction. nat edit scott
- Updated Tom Mulcair vows aboriginal women inquiry within 100 days if NDP elected video
- An NDP government would launch a national public inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal women within 100 days of taking office, Opposition Leader Tom Mulcair said today.