Burk's Falls, ON
Set Burk's Falls as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 28, 17 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
S 24 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 28, 17 at 11:00 AM EDT Fri Apr 28, 17 at 11:00 AM EDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 13. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 5.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 10.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Slain Winnipeg Transit driver remembered at Day of Mourning ceremony
- This year's National Day of Mourning for workers who have been killed or injured on the job is hitting close to home for some Manitobans following the killing of Winnipeg Transit bus driver Irvine Jubal Fraser earlier this year.
- Taxpayers beware: CRA email rebate scam on the rise this tax season
- An email scam offering people an instant tax refund is on the rise in Canada this tax season.
- New Sajjan expresses 'regret' for claiming to be architect of key battle against Taliban
- Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan has expressed regret for taking credit for leading a major land battle to root out the Taliban in Afghanistan more than a decade ago. In a recent speech in New Delhi, Sajjan spoke about his role in the pivotal 2006 Operation Medusa.
- Canada's GDP unchanged in February
- Canada's economy didn't expand in February, as a slight uptick in the service sector was offset by a small decline in the goods-producing sector, according to Statistics Canada.
- 'They never intended for Jordan to die': Company will be sentenced in death of oilsands worker
- Jordan Gahan was just 21 when he was killed in a workplace accident three years ago in northern Alberta. On Friday, his employer at the time of his death, Brayford Trucking, will be sentenced on five counts of failing to protect an employee.