Burk's Falls, ON
Set Burk's Falls as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 22, 17 at 4:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 5:54 PM
SE 17 km/h
Showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 22, 17 at 3:30 PM EST Wed Feb 22, 17 at 3:30 PM EST
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of drizzle early this evening. Showers beginning this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm late this evening and overnight. Fog patches. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h overnight. Low plus 3.
Showers ending near noon then mainly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the morning. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming north 20 near noon. High 7 with temperature falling to plus 3 in the afternoon.
Cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 4.
|Showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Justice Robin Camp tries to block judicial watchdog from deliberating his case
- Justice Robin Camp, whose conduct during a 2014 sex assault trial led to a recommendation he be removed from the bench, has asked the Federal Court to temporarily stop the Canadian Judicial Council from deliberating his fate.
- 'Excited over the simple things': First Nation enjoys turning on the taps after 10 years without clean water
- Makayla McWatch had her first sip of tap water last summer — at age 11. Her community, Pic Mobert First Nation, spent a decade under a boil-water advisory. It's one of 18 Indigenous communities to recently get off the federal government's long-term water list. But at the same time, a dozen more were added.
- Do we still need 3 square meals a day or is all-day breakfast the new normal?
- Meal times and eating habits are changing across Canada, driven in part by fast-paced lifestyles, along with a force that is influencing so much else: the millennial generation and how they want to live. And two fast-food restaurants are taking notice, rolling out all-day breakfast across the country this month.
- Canada places 12th in mobile data speeds out of 87 countries, OpenSignal says
- An international ranking of mobile networks has found that Canadians have some of the fastest data speeds in the world.
- 'Incredible need' for men's shelter in Watson Lake, pop. 790, after mine closure
- Two years after the Wolverine Mine unexpectedly closed, the 'Gateway to the Yukon' has hit a low point, according to many in the community. 'There's a whole lot of people living on welfare cheques,' says Mayor Justin Brown.