Burk's Falls, ON
Set Burk's Falls as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 29, 16 at 2:55 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 28, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT Sun Aug 28, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clearing early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 14.
Mainly sunny. High 25. Humidex 28. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low 13.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Penny Oleksiak among Olympians celebrated at east end Toronto event
- Toronto residents celebrated Canadian Olympic athletes on Sunday morning as a procession rolled through part of the east end.
- Analysis National Energy Board fights to restore legitimacy as Quebec hearings begin
- As the Quebec phase of the National Energy Board hearings into the Energy East pipeline begins Monday, it will be fighting to restore the legitimacy of its proceedings in the eyes of the Quebec public.
- Elderly man denied access to Saskatoon washroom brings to light public access problem
- Last week, an elderly man with a walker begged employees at a Saskatoon Co-op gas station to use the building's washroom. He was denied access.
- Montreal Impact fans outraged over 'sexist' Toronto FC poster
- A giant poster brought into a Toronto FC game against the Montreal Impact Saturday night has left fans of both teams crying foul on Twitter. At least one fan says she plans to file an official complaint.
- FEATURE 'Give the birds a chance:' A budding biologist urges others to join the bird blitz ranks
- Dozens of birders flocked to Whitewater Lake in southwestern Manitoba on Aug. 7 to take part in an Important Bird Area blitz. The program records and tracks bird population numbers across 38 such areas annually.