Burk's Falls, ON
Set Burk's Falls as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 06, 16 at 10:00 AM EST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 5:30 PM
SSW 11 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 06, 16 at 11:00 AM EST Sat Feb 06, 16 at 11:00 AM EST
Flurries. Local amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 1.
Flurries ending late this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Light snow beginning in the afternoon. High plus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Calgary bobsled track accident kills 2 teens, injures 6
- Two people were killed and six injured in an incident early Saturday at a sliding track for luge and bobsled, operated by Winsport Canada, Calgary's Emergency Medical Services said.
- DNA order in animal abuse case sparks privacy debate
- A southern Ontario man admits he bound a dog's snout, neck and legs with electrical tape and left it for dead behind a shopping centre in Windsor, Ont.
- Deported Roma have little chance of return despite disciplinary rulings against their lawyers
- Refugee advocates are trying to reopen the cases of hundreds of Roma families who were denied refugee status in Canada after being bilked by lawyers, some of whom were later disbarred. But those who have already been deported have little chance of having their cases reviewed.
- Single winning ticket sold for $60M Lotto Max jackpot
- There is one winning ticket for the $60-million jackpot in Friday night's Lotto Max draw.
- Halifax scientist off to Japan for Astro-H satellite launch audio
- Saint Mary's University astronomer Luigi Gallo leads the Canadian portion of the space telescope being launched in Japan next week.