Fort Chipewyan, AB
Set Fort Chipewyan as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 29, 14 at 3:00 AM MST
Feels like: -29
Feels like: -20
Sunrise: 9:17 AM
Sunset: 3:37 PM
WNW 11 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 28, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Sun Dec 28, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Clearing before morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 36.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 36.
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature rising to minus 16 by morning. Wind chill minus 33.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-11° | -14°
12° | 7°
-19° | -27°
-2° | -17°
-27° | -33°
-17° | -27°
-28° | -34°
-18° | -29°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Carter Corrigan, 19, car crash victim honoured at memorial
- On Sunday, in a crowded auditorium, a brave father stood before his friends and neighbours, and surely some strangers, and did something no parent should ever have to do.
- Downtown Edmonton church closes doors after 85 years
- Dozens of congregation members — many of whom appear in baptism and confirmation photos pasted in the church’s basement — were on hand Sunday to say goodbye to the Augustana Lutheran Church in downtown Edmonton.
- 14-year-old girl receiving provincial intervention dies
- A 14-year-old girl who was receiving intervention services from the province has died.
- Whitecourt RCMP-involved shooting leads to charges
- Whitecourt RCMP have charged a 30-year-old man after a traffic stop led to police opening fire on a vehicle.
- Banff CP Rail derailment cleanup continues
- Cleanup work continues this weekend on a train derailment in Alberta that sent a number of cars tumbling into a creek west of Banff.