Fort Chipewyan, AB
Set Fort Chipewyan as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 25, 15 at 9:45 AM MST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 8:37 AM
Sunset: 3:47 PM
W 5 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 25, 15 at 5:00 AM MST Wed Nov 25, 15 at 5:00 AM MST
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon with 30 percent chance of flurries later this afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 11. Wind chill minus 28 this morning.
Clearing this evening. Low minus 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 8.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Exclusive Alberta bureaucrats knew tobacco-litigation consortium less qualified
- Senior Alberta civil servants significantly altered an assessment, allowing former premier Alison Redford the opportunity to choose a legal consortium to which she had close personal and political ties for a potentially lucrative tobacco-litigation contract.
- Oil spills' environmental impact: Knowledge gaps cited in new report
- There are major research gaps when it comes to understanding the environmental impacts of oil spills in water, says a new report by the Royal Society of Canada.
- New Edmonton driver fuming over photo-radar fleet's idling ways
- The flash of a camera from a roadside speed trap will make almost any driver angry, but an Edmonton man has found another reason to loathe the city's photo-radar fleet: exhaust fumes.
- New More time to settle Syrian refugees welcomed by Edmonton agencies
- Edmonton settlement agencies are welcoming the federal government's announcement to extend the timeline for the arrival of 25,000 Syrian refugees.
- In Depth Alberta paramedics watching PTSD licence hearing
- Mike Lacourciere now faces a trial where he will fight to regain his paramedic registration, denied after he admitted he suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder.