Fort Chipewyan, AB
Set Fort Chipewyan as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 8:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 8:37 AM
Sunset: 4:39 PM
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 37. Extreme wind chill minus 41.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 25. Extreme wind chill minus 44.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 30 with temperature rising to minus 27 by morning. Wind chill minus 36.
-21° | -26°
-6° | -15°
-23° | -30°
-9° | -22°
-21° | -31°
-6° | -24°
-17° | -22°
1° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Fracking linked to 4.4 magnitude quake in Fox Creek
- Alberta's energy regulator says a significant earthquake in the province last week was likely caused by hydraulic fracturing. Scientists say that if that's true, it will have been the largest earthquake ever to happen as a result of an industrial operation.
- Serial bank robber suspect arrested in Grande Prairie, Alta.
- The suspect in a series of bank robberies stretching from B.C. through Alberta to Saskatchewan has been arrested in Grande Prairie, Alta.
- Claudia Trindade critically injured in Edmonton snow plow crash
- Claudia Trindade's family is asking for privacy and seeking help after the mother of two children was seriously injured in a snow plow crash this week.
- $403M pegged as final price tag for new Federal Building
- Years overdue and $50 million over budget, the public is finally getting a look at the inside of the newly-renovated Federal Building, the former home of the Alberta government's controversial "Skypalace."
- Peter Malko charged with sexual assault of teen
- Edmonton police have charged a man for allegedly posing as a photographer to lure a teenage girl to an apartment so he could sexually assault her.