Fort Chipewyan, AB
Set Fort Chipewyan as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jan 21, 17 at 2:40 PM MST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 8:53 AM
Sunset: 4:19 PM
N 18 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jan 21, 17 at 11:00 AM MST Sat Jan 21, 17 at 11:00 AM MST
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 15 this afternoon.
Clearing early this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 26.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 27.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Semis, trucks and vans collide northeast of Edmonton
- Vans and trucks collided in heavy fog outside Boyle, a village 145 kilometres northeast of Edmonton, Saturday morning. Eight vehicles, including four semi-tractor trailers, were involved in separate collisions at the intersection of Highway 63 and Highway 55, RCMP said in a press release.
- Police investigate suspicious death at downtown Edmonton apartment
- Edmonton police are investigating a suspicious death at a downtown apartment building. Police responded to a weapons complaint just after 6:45 a.m. Saturday in the area of 110th Avenue and 84th Street.
- Fog causes havoc on Edmonton-area streets, collisions pile up
- Fog was causing low visibility and tricky driving conditions on Edmonton-area streets Saturday morning. Eastbound and westbound lanes of the Anthony Henday were closed between Manning Drive and 97th Street because of a four-vehicle collision, police say.
- Man dead after traffic collision in northeast Edmonton
- A 43-year-old man is dead after a collision in northeast Edmonton Friday afternoon. Police say a Toyota Corolla was allegedly struck by a Ford F-150 at a stop sign in the area of 144th Avenue and Ebbers Boulelvard Friday afternoon.
- Mother, grandmother of Driftpile crash victims relieved charges have been laid
- Eight months after Gail Bellerose’s daughter and two grandchildren died in a fiery crash near Driftpile First Nation, she expressed relief to learn the driver of the vehicle that hit them is finally facing charges.