Fort Chipewyan, AB
Set Fort Chipewyan as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 10, 15 at 1:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 6:35 PM
E 17 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 09, 15 at 9:34 PM MDT Fri Oct 09, 15 at 9:34 PM MDT
Rain ending overnight then partly cloudy. Fog patches. Temperature rising to 9 by morning.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 15.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers near midnight. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. Low plus 3.
|Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Colleen Sillito's family question RCMP's role in failing to protect her
- The family of murder victim Colleen Sillito paid tribute to her life at a memorial on Friday, while trying to cope with the knowledge that she lived in fear for the last year.
- New Family, friends, remember former NHL player Todd Ewen
- Todd Ewen was born in Saskatoon but played all of his minor hockey in St. Albert, a city west of Edmonton. A memorial was held there Friday for the former NHL player.
- Edmonton man files $1M lawsuit against police service for 'unlawful assault'
- A man is seeking $1 million in damages from the Edmonton Police Service, claiming he was kicked and punched by four police officers during an arrest.
- Abusive father killed by teen to save mother, judge rules
- The boy, now 15, was found not guilty of second-degree murder in the death of his father at the conclusion of his trial in High Level, Alta. last month. He cannot be named under the Youth Criminal Justice Act.
- Rachel Notley vows to work with PM of any stripe, but she'll vote NDP
- Premier Rachel Notley tried to reassure Alberta's nervous energy sector Friday with a speech to the Calgary Chamber of Commerce that stressed stability while also advancing her government's plans for change.