Fort Chipewyan, AB
Set Fort Chipewyan as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 12, 16 at 7:00 PM MST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 8:07 AM
Sunset: 5:10 PM
SSE 11 km/h
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 12, 16 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Feb 12, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h early this evening. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 27.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning in the morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 25 in the morning.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 13.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Ceremonial meeting a step towards healing, Poundmaker's Lodge says
- Representatives from Poundmaker's Lodge say a ceremonial meeting this week with RCMP and TD Canada Trust has led to a commitment from all sides to work together to build stronger relationships.
- Edmonton member of Hells Angels arrested on drug charges
- A member of the Hells Angels motorcycle gang has been arrested on drug charges following a months-long investigation.
- Renamed 'Maskekosihk Trail' part of city's ongoing reconciliation commitment video
- On Friday, the city took another step down the long path toward reconciliation by announcing that a portion of the road that links Edmonton with the Enoch Cree First Nation will soon have a Cree name.
- Ward 12 byelection sees 'good turnout' at advance polls, returning officer says
- Advance voting for the Ward 12 byelection was solid, says a returning officer. By the time the early polls had closed on Thursday, a total of 3,721 people had cast ballots at the voting station in Meadows Community Recreation Centre.
- Tim Hortons, roll up the rim but hold the cup, Alberta woman says
- It’s a ritual for millions of caffeine-laden Canadians: After every last drop of coffee has been drained from the cup, the soggy paper rim is pried open in the hopes winning a prize.