Fort Chipewyan, AB
Set Fort Chipewyan as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 01, 15 at 6:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:22 AM
Sunset: 8:27 PM
NNE 11 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 01, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Sep 01, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
A few showers ending late this evening then clearing. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening. Low 7.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. High 16.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy in the evening. Low 8.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Education minister still working on plan to cut school fees
- Education Minister David Eggen said the government still plans to reduce them but he needs to gather information from each school district first before announcing a plan.
- Shawn Richard identified as 95th Street homicide victim
- A man found dead in the middle of a street in central Edmonton has been confirmed as the city’s latest homicide victim.
- Dîner en Blanc: A piece of Paris popping up in Edmonton video
- Ever gone out for a night on the town with no sense of where you'll end up? That's what 1,500 Edmontonians have signed up for with this years Dîner en Blanc event. Guests won't know until minutes before they're supposed to picnic where they're heading. The mystery all part of the joie de vivre.
- Council to smite religion from city hall in light of Supreme Court ruling
- Despite a final plea from interfaith leaders, Mayor Don Iveson said council’s executive committee had no choice but to recommend prayer be permanently abolished from council meetings.
- Video Cadence Kube, 8, hopes to raise $1,000 for spinal research video
- While most other children were dancing in sprinklers or camping in front of their TV, eight-year-old- Cadence Kube spent her summer raising money trying to help people with spinal injuries get back on their feet.