Fort Chipewyan, AB
Set Fort Chipewyan as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 21, 17 at 6:00 PM MST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 5:34 PM
W 9 km/h
Periods of light snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 21, 17 at 4:00 PM MST Tue Feb 21, 17 at 4:00 PM MST
Periods of light snow. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 15.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 10.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 17.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Killer foster mom was flagged by committee, fatality inquiry hears
- The first day of a fatality inquiry into the death of three-year-old Kawliga Potts highlighted a possible communication gap in Alberta's child intervention system.
- New Meeting registry, elimination of threshold period proposed for lobbyists
- A monthly meeting listing and the elimination of a 100-hour grace period before lobbyists have to register are among recommendations by the Alberta ethics commissioner to make lobbying more transparent.
- Door-to-door sales scams continuing despite Alberta ban
- Door-to-door salespeople are still trying to sell Albertans furnaces, water heaters and electricity contracts despite the government's move to ban the practice as of Jan. 1.
- 'We need more urgency': Edmontonians rally for more support in opioid crisis video
- A rally in Edmonton on Tuesday called for more meaningful input from those most affected by drugs: users themselves, as well as frontline workers, allies and families of those lost to the opioid crisis.
- Edmonton to borrow $510M to turn Yellowhead into freeway
- Edmonton city council has given the green light for the city to borrow more than $500 million to transform Yellowhead Trail into a freeway.