Fort Chipewyan, AB
Set Fort Chipewyan as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 12:00 PM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 5:10 AM
Sunset: 9:52 PM
SW 8 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 30, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT Sat Jul 30, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. High 23. Humidex 28. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Low 16.
Showers. Amount 10 mm. High 22. Humidex 27.
|A few showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Slain Whitefish First Nation couple were 'wonderful kids' destined to lead their community
- Two bright futures went black, like someone flipped off a light switch, earlier this week, when someone shot and killed Dylan Laboucan, 17, and his girlfriend, Cory Grey, 19, and dumped their bodies on two separate wellsites on the Whitefish Lake First Nations reserve.
- Day camps integrate young Syrian refugees in Edmonton video
- Summer camps are a way to keep children busy during the summer, but for Syrian refugee children, they’re a way to learn English and become accustomed to Canadian ways.
- Opinion Living Bridge vital for Edmonton's inner-city dwellers, agency worker says
- Rylan Kafara, who works with Boyle Street Community Services and Bissell Centre, argues against a business group's suggestion that the LIVINGBridge project at 97th Street and 105th Avenue should be torn down.
- First Nations families of 2 slain teens say police didn't take them seriously
- It was almost dusk in Whitefish River when Cody Laboucan drove his truck into his uncle’s driveway. He didn’t know it, but he’d just stumbled upon a crime scene.
- Video Attempted ATM theft in St. Albert foiled by incompetence video
- Two would-be thieves met their match in a stubborn bank machine in a St. Albert gas station this week.