Fort Chipewyan, AB
Set Fort Chipewyan as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 22, 14 at 4:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 7:26 PM
ESE 13 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 21, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Sun Sep 21, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Low 9.
Sunny. High 24. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear in the evening then partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 10.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
14° | 8°
57° | 46°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Brad Cooper expected to plead guilty to second-degree murder Monday
- Brad Cooper, an Alberta man who is accused of strangling his wife in a town just outside of Raleigh, N.C., may plead guilty to second-degree murder on Monday.
- POLL Which Canadian team will end Stanley Cup drought?
- It’s been 21 years since the Montreal Canadiens hoisted the Stanley Cup. At the time, no one could have imagined that they would be the last Canadian team to win hockey’s holy grail. Will the drought end in 2014-15?
- Police investigate after man touched children at park
- Police are investigating after a man allegedly touched several children inappropriately at a southeast park in Edmonton.
- Petition calling for Wolverine statue at City Hall garners support
- A petition calling to erect a life-sized Wolverine statue in Edmonton’s City Hall has garnered more than 1,000 digital signatures.
- Edmonton's 24-hour filmmaking contest comes to dramatic close
- Making a movie can be a long and daunting project, but this weekend Edmonton filmmakers were up to the challenge, producing short films in just 24-hours.