Set Montréal as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 1:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:17 AM
Sunset: 8:26 PM
NE 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue May 21, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT
Becoming cloudy this evening then rain. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Amount 20 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low 14.
Drizzle ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. High 21. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy. Showers beginning late in the evening. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near midnight. Low 18.
|Drizzle||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
21° | 8°
70° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Daniel Ratthé eager to return to CAQ caucus
- Blainville MNA Daniel Ratthé says he is shocked to hear his name is expected to come up at the Charbonneau Commission.
- analysis Crucifix to stay in National Assembly: Drainville audio
- PQ minister Bernard Drainville says the crucifix will remain behind the speaker's throne in the National Assembly.
- Quebec director Chloé Robichaud gets Cannes ovation
- Montreal filmmaker Chloé Robichaud's debut feature Sarah Prefers to Run (Sarah préfère la course) had a warm welcome Tuesday following its world premiere at the Cannes Film Festival.
- 'Lightly felt' earthquake west of Montreal
- Natural Resources Canada is reporting a minor earthquake near Rigaud, Quebec.
- Service restored on Montreal metro lines
- Montreal's STM is reporting service is back on all four of its metro lines.