Set Montréal as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 27, 16 at 6:17 PM EDT
Light Rain and Snow
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 5:49 PM
E 26 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Periods of rain or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 27, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu Oct 27, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Cloudy. Rain beginning early this evening. Wind east 20 km/h. Low plus 3.
Periods of rain or drizzle ending near noon then cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light late in the afternoon. High 7.
Cloudy. Periods of rain or drizzle beginning near midnight. Low plus 4.
|Periods of rain or drizzle||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Would bike-bus lanes ease Montreal's commuting woes?
- Montreal's plan to add combined bus-bike lanes to some of the city's major streets is being met with skepticism by transportation experts and cycling advocates.
- MUHC to make $28M in cuts to make up for budget deficit
- The McGill University Health Centre needs to make $28 million in cuts over the next two years to make up for a budget shortfall.
- Romeo Dallaire on his 22-year struggle with PTSD: 'You can push yourself to the extremes of suicide' audio
- Romeo Dallaire not only witnessed the horrors of the genocide in Rwanda up close. He - a Canadian lieutenant-general there representing the United Nations - could do nothing to stop it. That was in 1994. And he is still mentally wounded.
- Roadwork and closures planned for Highway 40 this weekend
- Transports Québec is telling drivers to steer clear of Highway 40 near St-Denis Street as they continue to repair a stretch of road that was damaged by a fatal tanker truck explosion this past August.
- An untold history of resistance to residential schools
- Never-before-told stories are emerging about First Nations parents in Quebec and across the country who tried to defy the government by hiding their children from clerics to avoid sending them to residential schools.