Powell River, BC
Set Powell River as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 23, 14 at 9:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 7:52 AM
Sunset: 6:12 PM
ENE 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 23, 14 at 7:13 AM PDT Thu Oct 23, 14 at 7:13 AM PDT
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. High 11.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 7.
Cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. High 11.
|Clearing||Rain||Periods of rain||Rain||Chance of showers||Rain|
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Metro Vancouver security heightened after Ottawa shootings video
- People in Metro Vancouver can expect to see more police officers and security staff at some public buildings, events and on transit, after Wednesday's deadly shootings in Ottawa.
- Ottawa shooting: B.C. Premier Christy Clark remains quiet on warning video
- B.C. Premier Christy Clark is refusing to reveal details about a security tip she and other members of the Legislature received in the days leading up to yesterday's shooting in Ottawa.
- Updated Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, slain Ottawa shooter, had criminal record in Quebec, B.C. video
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, the slain gunman in Wednesday’s shooting at the Ottawa War Memorial and Parliament Buildings, had a criminal record in Quebec and British Columbia.
- Updated Ottawa shooting: MPs honour Nathan Cirillo with moment of silence video
- Members of Parliament met at the National War Memorial this morning to honour Cpl. Nathan Cirillo and opened the House sitting with a moment of silence to mark his shooting death Wednesday.
- Ottawa Parliament shooting: B.C. MPs tell of frightening attack video
- Parliament was under lockdown for hours Wednesday after the shooting of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo at the National War Memorial. Five B.C. MPs tell their stories of when the shooter then drove up to Parliament Hill and burst into the Centre Block.