Powell River, BC
Set Powell River as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 2:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 7:58 AM
Sunset: 5:03 PM
ENE 13 km/h
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM PST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. A few showers beginning after midnight. Fog patches. Temperature steady near 8.
Showers. Temperature steady near 9.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Low plus 3.
|A few showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Julie Abrahamsen, rescued snowboarder, says she'd go out-of-bounds again video
- Snowboarder Julie Abrahamsen, who survived three nights alone on a mountain, plans to go out-of-bounds again — but not by herself.
- Calvin Liang, 15-year-old app developer, helps Kits Secondary students get organized
- Calvin Liang may only be 15 years old but he's been developing software for the past four year and now has a hit app designed specifically to help his peers stay organized.
- Jordan McLeod missing for 10 days now believed to be homicide victim
- Jordan McLeod, who has been missing for 10 days, is now believed to be the victim of foul play, RCMP said Monday after linking the victim to gunshots.
- New Woman assaulted in Surrey, one man in custody
- A Surrey woman who was assaulted inside a home was rushed to hospital Monday afternoon and police have arrested one suspect who fled the scene
- Video Aniol Serrasolses, extreme kayaker, describes 'amazing' 115 ft. plunge down B.C.'s Keyhole Falls audio
- Aniol Serrasolses says his 10-storey plunge down Keyhole Falls on B.C.'s Lillooet River was the "biggest project" of his career.