Powell River, BC
Set Powell River as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 24, 14 at 5:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 4:26 PM
E 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 24, 14 at 4:00 PM PST Mon Nov 24, 14 at 4:00 PM PST
Rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Windy early this evening. Temperature steady near 6.
Rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. High 8.
Rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Low 6.
|Rain||Rain||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
12° | 9°
54° | 48°
6° | 5°
43° | 41°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Witness video captures moment Vancouver police open fire on man video
- A teenage boy was recording video from inside a tow truck in East Vancouver Saturday, when police opened fire on a 51-year-old man standing outside.
- Vancouver's cheapest houses vs. houses in other cities
- We highlight a few Vancouver homes and show you what you can buy at similar price points in other cities.
- Vancouver real estate not in bubble says CMHC, but housing analyst disagrees
- Economists at Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation say there is no overheating in Vancouver's real estate market, despite seemingly sky-high prices.
- Vancouver whale, dolphin breeding ban gets last chance with outgoing Park Board
- The outgoing park board has one last chance to push through its controversial bylaw banning cetacean breeding at the Vancouver Aquarium, at a board meeting Monday night.
- Child poverty on rise in B.C., says First Call coalition report card audio
- A coalition of advocacy groups says the number of children living in poverty in B.C. is growing.