Powell River, BC
Set Powell River as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 11:00 PM PST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 5:55 PM
NE 3 km/h
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 4:00 PM PST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 4:00 PM PST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low minus 3.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. High plus 4.
A few clouds. Low minus 4.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Rain||Periods of rain||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- White Rock looking 'somewhat' like a ghost town as businesses shutter
- One local entrepreneur says there are more vacancies than ever along the waterfront.
- A False Creek full of dolphins and orcas could soon be reality, says conservation group
- Imagine False Creek in downtown Vancouver teeming with dolphins, orcas and salmon swimming among the stand-up paddleboarders. That's what Jonn Matsen is working towards with his group, the Squamish Streamkeepers.
- How congested is Vancouver traffic? Depends who you ask
- It turns out to be a difficult question to answer — especially when experts don't even agree on how to define traffic congestion in the first place.
- Live Blog RECAP Oscars 2017: Hollywood twist ending as Moonlight wins after La La Land mixup
- Stunning error: Moonlight takes home best picture just moments after Faye Dunaway somehow accidentally announced that La La Land won.
- Eviction of francophone preschools in Vancouver renews debate over minority language rights
- Parents in Vancouver are rallying against the closure of two francophone preschools, saying the dearth of early schooling in French is a violation of their charter rights.