Kawartha Lakes (Fenelon Falls), ON
Set Kawartha Lakes (Fenelon Falls) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 27, 17 at 3:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:11 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
NE 4 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 26, 17 at 5:17 PM EDT Wed Apr 26, 17 at 5:17 PM EDT
Clearing early this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 10.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 24. Humidex 29. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers in the evening and after midnight and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing before morning. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Ontario will unveil 16,000 subsidized child-care spaces in the provincial budget
- Ontario's provincial budget will include $200 million to create 24,000 child-care spaces, 16,000 of which will be subsidized.
- Woman rescued from crane by Toronto firefighter faces 6 mischief charges video
- A 23-year-old woman will be charged with six counts of mischief after she climbed a towering crane early Wednesday in downtown Toronto, requiring emergency services to spend 2½ hours rescuing her during a meticulous operation. Police have identified her as Marisa Lazo.
- Ontario MPP introduces insurance recovery bill for domestic violence victims after CBC investigation video
- A Toronto MPP has introduced a private member's bill aimed at forcing insurers to pay out claims for cases involving domestic violence, after a CBC News investigation into the matter.
- The Matador Ballroom could rise again through rezoning
- There’s renewed hope that the Matador Ballroom could see a rebirth, the owner of the long-shuttered venue says.
- Toronto Community Housing tenants evicted for crime shouldn't be rehoused, council says
- City council wants anyone evicted from Toronto Community Housing (TCH) to be banned from reapplying, but that will require provincial approval.