Kawartha Lakes (Lindsay), ON
Set Kawartha Lakes (Lindsay) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 09, 16 at 9:00 AM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 5:34 PM
ENE 15 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High minus 2.
Flurries. Local amount 2 cm. Low minus 8.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 5.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- CEO Keiko Nakamura says Goodwill's money problems stretch back a decade
- Toronto Goodwill CEO Keiko Nakamura says the organization has had long-standing financial problems that she says led to the sudden closure last month of 16 stores and 10 donation centres in southern Ontario.
- Live Blog Jian Ghomeshi trial: Defence to challenge Crown's plan to call 4th witness
- Prosecutors in the Jian Ghomeshi case will fight to add another witness to its roster this morning, a departure from what the Crown said Friday — that it would call just the three complainants during the former CBC Radio host's trial in the Ontario Court of Justice.
- Jian Ghomeshi trial: Complainant agreed to date and sexual encounter after alleged assault video
- A woman who claims Jian Ghomeshi squeezed her neck and covered her mouth so she couldn't breathe failed to disclose to police that she had a consensual sexual encounter with the former CBC host in the days after the alleged sexual assault, court heard today.
- Prime Minister Trudeau to attend provincial byelection rally in Whitby, Ont.
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is set to appear at a rally in Whitby, Ont., this evening in support of a Liberal candidate in an provincial byelection.
- Single, male and Syrian: One refugee's harrowing escape from Idlib to Toronto
- A rare case of a single Syrian man coming to Canada as a part of the refugee exodus from the Middle East.