Kawartha Lakes (Lindsay), ON
Set Kawartha Lakes (Lindsay) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 25, 15 at 7:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 8:10 PM
SE 13 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 25, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Sat Apr 25, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with 40 percent chance of showers later in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the morning. High 8. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low plus 1.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 3°
64° | 37°
20° | 5°
68° | 41°
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
17° | 4°
63° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- 17 homes damaged in second Mt. Albert fire in 2 months
- Seventeen houses in a new subdivision in Mt. Albert were damaged Friday in a fire. The Ontario Fire Marshal is now investigating.
- Toronto police Chief Bill Blair retires, leaving complex legacy video audio
- Toronto police Chief Bill Blair retires from the force Saturday, leaving behind a legacy marked by ups and downs.
- 2 TTC stations robbed at gunpoint
- Toronto Police are investigating two hold-ups at TTC stations Friday night. The first happened at Chester Station around midnight, when a man armed with a pistol demanded money from a TTC ticket-taker, police say. No one was injured.
- Ontario elementary teachers in strike position on May 10
- Elementary teachers in Ontario are in a legal strike position and could be off work by May 10, after the union representing them received a "no board" report from the province.
- Recap Raptors on brink of elimination after Game 3 loss video
- The Washington Wizards closed in on a first-round playoff sweep by beating the Toronto Raptors 106-99 on Friday night.