Kawartha Lakes (Lindsay), ON
Set Kawartha Lakes (Lindsay) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 9:00 AM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 6:11 PM
N 15 km/h
Periods of snow
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of snow early this morning with risk of freezing drizzle. Clearing this afternoon. High plus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 18.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early in the evening. High minus 3.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow or rain||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
-5° | -14°
23° | 7°
-4° | -16°
25° | 3°
-1° | -15°
30° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Video York University shooting raises security questions video
- A shooting at York University that sent two women to hospital again has raised questions about security on the sprawling campus in Toronto’s northwest end.
- Honest Ed's sells its signs
- Honest Ed's, the iconic discount department store on the corner of Bloor Street West and Bathurst Avenue, sells just about everything. On Monday, it will sell the signs it uses to sell its products.
- Why weekend subway shutdowns? TTC explains on YouTube
- The TTC releases a YouTube video making its case for weekend subway shutdowns the transit commission says are needed to replace a 60-year-old signal system.
- What's on in Toronto this weekend
- A new exhibition goes behind the gates of China's Forbidden City, without leaving Toronto! And that's just one of the events to check out in the city this weekend.
- Recap Raptors spoil Rudy Gay's return with Kings video
- The game marked the return of Rudy Gay, but the night belonged to the Toronto Raptors. Terrence Ross scored 18 points to lead the Raptors to a 99-87 victory over Sacramento on Friday, the Kings' first visit since the mammoth seven-player deal in December that sent Gay to the west coast.