Kawartha Lakes (Lindsay), ON
Set Kawartha Lakes (Lindsay) as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 3:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
SSE 15 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low plus 4.
Becoming cloudy in the morning with 30 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. High 17. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. A few showers beginning late in the evening. Low 8.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
13° | -2°
55° | 28°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dead at 76 video
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, the former professional boxer who became an advocate for the wrongly convicted after spending 19 years in prison for a triple murder he didn't commit, died Sunday. He was 76.
- Ontario inmates get 'inadequate' food in court, lawyers say
- People in custody in the province's jails and detention centres don't get enough food on their court dates, says Scott Reid, one of several lawyers who have turned to formal court applications to get their clients more food.
- Air Canada to consider firing workers in baggage toss video video
- Air Canada is apologizing after a video purporting to show a baggage handler dropping luggage from roughly six metres off the ground hit social media.
- Recap Toronto FC falls to .500 mark with loss in Dallas
- Toronto were dominated in possession and conceded an astounding 16 corner kicks to Western Conference leader FC Dallas, somehow staying competitive in a 2-1 road loss.
- Video Alistair MacLeod, acclaimed Canadian writer, dead at 77 video
- Alistair MacLeod, one of Canada’s greatest short story writers whose work detailed the people and culture of Cape Breton, has died. He was 77.