Kawartha Lakes (Lindsay), ON
Set Kawartha Lakes (Lindsay) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 4:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:30 AM
Sunset: 9:02 PM
NE 5 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jun 18, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Jun 18, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Low 7.
Sunny. High 21. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Low 6.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers or thundershowers||Chance of showers|
26° | 10°
79° | 50°
27° | 16°
81° | 61°
26° | 16°
79° | 61°
26° | 15°
79° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Our MeteorologistClaire Martin
- Watch Claire Martin weekdays on CBC News Toronto from 5:00 to 6:30 pm.
Your News: Toronto Weather
- New Parkdale bylaw would restrict bars, nightclubs video
- A number of Toronto city councillors say they are interested in a new bylaw aimed at restricting the growth of bars and nighclubs in the Parkdale neighbourhood.
- Toronto's Dufferin Street named worst Ontario road again video
- The Canadian Automobile Association has released its list of Ontario's worst roads and Toronto roads occupy four of the roads on the list.
- 2 men jailed in Dominican wedding fight return to Canada
- Two Canadian men who were detained in the Dominican Republic for nearly three weeks after a post-wedding fight broke out at a resort have returned to Toronto, the latest step in a drama that the wife of one of the men said was "like a scene from the movies."
- Experimental drug shows promise in treating breast, ovarian cancer video
- Canadian-U.S. team of researchers has developed a new 'sharp-shooter' drug they hope will be a breakthrough in treating several types of cancer.
- Toronto man making his mark with safecracking skills video
- A master safecracker from Toronto recently won a prestigious contest in the United States.