Kawartha Lakes (Lindsay), ON
Set Kawartha Lakes (Lindsay) as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 2:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 4:39 PM
NNW 8 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 11:00 AM EST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. High plus 3.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 9.
Mainly sunny. High plus 2.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of rain||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Baboons fight for 'throne' at Toronto Zoo after queen dies
- Baboons at the Toronto Zoo have been battling for the enclosure's throne since the matriarch, Betty, died last December.
- Self-defence classes taken by some Muslim women following violence in Toronto
- Some Muslim women in Toronto have decided to deal with violence head-on by taking part in self-defence classes aimed at protecting themselves following a string of anti-Muslim incidents in the wake of the attacks in Paris.
- Victim in Brampton crash charged with impaired driving
- A Mississauga man faces both impaired driving charges and recovery from serious injuries after an overnight crash in Brampton.
- Man shot in north-end apartment building
- A man is in hospital after an early morning shooting in the city's north end.
- Kathleen Wynne, Rachel Notley wage Grey Cup bet with jersey, refugee donation
- Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne and her Albertan counterpart Rachel Notley are the latest politicians to wade into Grey Cup bets ahead of tomorrow's championship football game in Winnipeg.