Kawartha Lakes (Lindsay), ON
Set Kawartha Lakes (Lindsay) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 01, 14 at 7:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 31
Feels like: 88
Sunrise: 6:37 AM
Sunset: 7:53 PM
SSE 9 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 19.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 23. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing late in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h. Low 12.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
27° | 19°
81° | 66°
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
21° | 6°
70° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Man hurt trying to ride on TTC bus bumper, police say
- A man was seriously hurt falling from the back of a TTC bus after standing on the back bumper without the driver’s knowledge.
- Tomasz Gladkowski, 39, dies trying to rescue drowning son from Lake Huron
- The body of a Mississauga man who tried to rescue his drowning son in Lake Huron has been found, according to the Huron County Ontario Provincial Police.
- Demand for French immersion spots rising in Toronto video
- There's a growing demand in Toronto for French immersion programs, which is leaving the local school board scrambling to cope.
- Jermain Defoe staying with Toronto FC: reports
- Though English Premier League clubs Arsenal and Queens Park Rangers were among those rumoured to be interested in acquiring Jermain Defoe, Toronto FC will reportedly keep the disgruntled striker.
- 'Strict is fair' approach keeps OPP busy in Wasaga Beach
- The OPP warned the public that they would be employing a "strict is fair" approach over the holiday weekend in Wasaga Beach and its surrounding areas.