Port Perry, ON
Set Port Perry as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 8:00 AM EST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 5:18 PM
NNE 13 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Clearing near noon. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 25 this morning.
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 27.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 5. Wind chill minus 26.
|Increasing cloudiness||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-3° | -7°
27° | 19°
-4° | -6°
25° | 21°
-7° | -17°
19° | 1°
-11° | -17°
12° | 1°
-11° | -17°
12° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Analysis Can Ontario sidestep a public service work stoppage? audio
- Kathleen Wynne's Liberal government and the province’s 35,000-strong public service union returned to the bargaining table Tuesday morning, but neither side is optimistic this round of talks will succeed.
- Breaking 1 dead, 1 in serious condition after Mt. Hope crash
- One person is dead and another has been rushed to hospital with serious injuries after a multiple car crash in Mt. Hope Tuesday morning.
- Toronto daystarter: Tuesday Jan. 27, 2015
- The cold weather continues, Robert Fisher writes that a deal to avert a strike for Ontario's public sector workers appears unlikely and a winter storm in the U.S. is affecting Canadian travellers.
- Dean Del Mastro's sentencing hearing on election spending in Peterborough today
- Lawyers for former Conservative MP Dean Del Mastro, who was found guilty of overspending in his 2008 campaign and lying to cover it up, will make sentencing recommendations in a Peterborough court today.
- 60 millionaire immigrant investors to be offered permanent residency
- Canada will start accepting applications from millionaire immigrant investors and their families on Wednesday under a revamped version of a program critics once denounced as "cash for citizenship."