Port Perry, ON
Set Port Perry as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 12, 14 at 12:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
N 17 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 6:25 PM EDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 6:25 PM EDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Low minus 1.
Snow and local blowing snow. Amount 10 cm. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. Temperature falling to minus 9 in the afternoon.
Snow and local blowing snow ending in the evening then clearing. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 25.
|Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | -13°
39° | 9°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Updated Olivia Chow to resign as MP, launch Toronto mayoral bid
- New Democrat MP Olivia Chow will resign her seat in Parliament on Wednesday and launch her formal mayoral campaign the following day, ending months of speculation of whether she would run to replace Rob Ford.
- Terry Trafford's body found in Michigan
- The body of missing minor league hockey player Terry Trafford was found in his pickup truck this afternoon in Michigan, according to state police.
- More snow ahead for southern Ontario tomorrow video
- The long, bitter winter will continue this week across southern Ontario, with a storm expected to bring up to 15 centimetres of snow to the region on Wednesday.
- Ailing Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter longs to see U.S. man freed video
- Rubin "Hurricane" Carter is nearing the last of his days amid a long battle with prostate cancer, but he has one last wish — for U.S. authorities to free David McCallum, a man Carter believes was wrongfully imprisoned.
- Fake passports used in alleged English exam scam, police say
- Police in London, Ont., have charged three people who allegedly used fake passports to write English proficiency exams for foreign students who paid them $7,000 for the service.