Port Perry, ON
Set Port Perry as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 18, 14 at 5:30 AM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 4:39 PM
WNW 21 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 18, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Dec 18, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early this morning. High minus 1.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. High minus 4.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of rain or snow|
-2° | -9°
28° | 16°
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
3° | 2°
37° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Eaton Centre shooting: Christopher Husbands guilty of 2nd-degree murder video
- Christopher Husbands has been found guilty of second-degree murder in the 2012 shooting at the busy Toronto Eaton Centre food court.
- 1 dead, 3 hurt after Parkdale apartment tower fire
- Emergency crews pulled one man without vital signs from a two-alarm fire at a Parkdale apartment building on Wednesday evening.
- Video Police hope new clue can crack Erin Gilmour, Susan Tice cold cases video
- Toronto police are hoping a new piece of evidence, combined with DNA evidence, might finally help them find the sexual predator who killed Erin Gilmour and Susan Tice.
- Recap Raptors best Nets in 1st rematch video
- The Toronto Raptors beat the Brooklyn Nets 105-89 in the first rematch following last season's first round playoff series.
- Mark Fenton said Toronto was under 'threat' during G20 video
- The police officer who gave the order to cordon in protesters at the Toronto-hosted G20 four years ago told a disciplinary hearing Wednesday that he had information that things had the potential to turn violent.