Current Conditions

Tue Jan 17, 17 at 6:00 PM EST

0°C 32°F

Visibility: n/a
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 5:05 PM

Wind: ESE 9 km/h
Humidity: 96%
Pressure: 101.0 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Periods of drizzle or freezing drizzle
Low: 0°
Low: 32°
P.O.P. 60%

Wednesday

Periods of drizzle or freezing drizzle
High: 2°
High: 36°
P.O.P. 60%

Summary

(Celsius) Tue Jan 17, 17 at 3:30 PM EST Tue Jan 17, 17 at 3:30 PM EST

Tonight

Cloudy. 60 percent chance of drizzle this evening then 60 percent chance of freezing drizzle overnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low zero.

Wednesday

Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of freezing drizzle changing to 40 percent chance of drizzle late in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 2.

Wednesday night

Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of drizzle early in the evening. Risk of freezing drizzle before morning. Low zero.

 

Extended Forecast

Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday

January 18

January 19

January 20

January 21

January 22

January 23

Periods of drizzle or freezing drizzle Cloudy A mix of sun and cloud Cloudy Chance of showers Periods of rain

High 2°

High 36°


P.O.P. 60%

High 3°

High 37°

High 4°

High 39°

High 5°

High 41°

High 6°

High 43°


P.O.P. 30%

High 6°

High 43°


P.O.P. 60%

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!