Port Perry, ON
Set Port Perry as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 20, 14 at 11:10 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 6:25 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
SSE 5 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 20, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Wed Aug 20, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. High 22. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few showers ending near midnight then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 17.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and early in the evening. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 23.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
25° | 18°
77° | 64°
26° | 19°
79° | 66°
23° | 20°
73° | 68°
25° | 19°
77° | 66°
24° | 17°
75° | 63°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- TTC sues contractor over Vaughan Metropolitan Centre subway station
- The TTC has filed a $10-million breach-of-contract lawsuit against the engineering firm contracted to oversee construction of the new Vaughan Metropolitan Centre subway station.
- New Toronto's airport train: How would our fare compare?
- A look at how fares on Toronto's airport train could compare with similar services in other cities.
- Preview Blue Jays wrap up road trip with pitching in disarray
- Milwaukee looks for a sixth straight win Wednesday (2:10 p.m. ET) when it hosts the Toronto Blue Jays, who are 1-6 on their eight-game road trip.
- Province urged to license more beer, wine retailers
- The Ontario government once again finds itself being prodded to allow competition in beer and wine retail in the province.
- New Car belonging to Steve Pettibone, missing sports editor, found abandoned in field
- Ontario Provincial Police say they have found the vehicle belonging to missing sports editor Steve Pettibone and Belleville police have heightened their search efforts for the 39-year-old.