Port Perry, ON
Set Port Perry as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 27, 15 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:39 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
SSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 8:39 AM EDT Wed May 27, 15 at 8:39 AM EDT
Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms this afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 25. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 before morning. Low 14.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near noon. High 25.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Ontario to update condo Act to lower cost of dispute resolution
- The 1.3 million Ontario residents who live in condominiums will get a new, less expensive way to resolve disputes under proposed legislation to be introduced Wednesday.
- Ontario high school students returning to class after strike ruled illegal
- More than 70,000 high school students kept from class for weeks by teacher strikes in the Toronto-area regions of Durham and Peel are set to return to school today.
- Molotov cocktail hurled at west-end storefront
- Police are investigating after a Molotov cocktail was hurled at a storefront in the city's west end early Wednesday.
- Toronto Daystarter: Wednesday, May 27, 2015
- Here's what you need to know for Wednesday, May 27, 2015.
- Toronto weather: Chance of showers, high of 26 C
- It's going to be hot and muggy again in the GTA Wednesday, with the possibility of isolated thunderstorms this afternoon.