Set Peterborough as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 7:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 4:40 PM
ENE 4 km/h
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 3:48 PM EST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 3:48 PM EST
Cloudy. Rain beginning after midnight. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Fog patches dissipating after midnight. Low plus 4.
Periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 13.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of flurries before morning. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 after midnight. Low zero.
|Periods of rain||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
-2° | -10°
28° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Smoke inhalation cause of death in Withrow Avenue fire
- An autopsy has confirmed that smoke inhalation caused the death of an elderly woman at a home on Withrow Avenue in Toronto's Riverdale neighbourhood, police say.
- Kyle Sinclair died in 'freak accident' at CFB Petawawa
- Craftsman Kyle Sinclair died after a 'freak accident' while doing routine mechanical work on an armoured vehicle at Garrison Petawawa, CBC News learned Sunday.
- Man hit with impaired charge after leaving Beer Store
- A man was arrested for impaired operation of a motor vehicle on Sunday, shortly after police say he was refused service at a Beer Store in Brampton because he was believed to be intoxicated.
- Buffalo snow: 'Shovel brigade' cleans up as flood warning looms video
- Buffalo is making significant progress clearing streets still clogged from an epic storm left more than two metres of snow even as a flooding threat looms, the city's mayor said Sunday.
- Rain headed for Toronto
- It's going to be both wet and windy in this part of the province for the next day or so.