Set Peterborough as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 06, 15 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 33
Feels like: 91
Sunrise: 5:36 AM
Sunset: 9:00 PM
S 11 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 06, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT Mon Jul 06, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High 28. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 19.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the morning then a few showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 26.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Mayor John Tory wants council to change taxi bylaws
- Mayor John Tory said council will work to change its bylaws governing the taxi industry to enable cab companies to be more competitive with services like Uber.
- New Ontario unveils $4.9-million plan to expand Bike Share Toronto
- Provincial investment plan aims to promote the use of bicycles in urban areas to ease congestion as part of a 20-year strategy to make Ontario a haven for cycling.
- Chris Harper, cyclist killed in Milton, focus of crowdfunding campaign
- After a popular teacher and father of five was killed while cycling this weekend, an online campaign has sprung up to help his family.
- 2 people dead, officers injured at Lincoln home where fire breaks out video
- Two bodies were found dead and two Niagara Regional Police officers were injured after an incident at a Lincoln, Ont., home that was also the scene of a fire.
- Video Toronto Mayor John Tory urges Pan Am Games gripers to quit complaining video
- Toronto Mayor John Tory and Olympic gold medallist Adam van Koeverden take turns chiding those still complaining about the Pan Am Games.