Set Peterborough as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 28, 17 at 4:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:09 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
W 9 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 28, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Apr 28, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Clearing near noon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 16. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 9.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the morning. High 12.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Councillors blast lack of social housing funding in provincial budget
- With Toronto Community Housing closing hundreds of units this year, the city had been looking to Queen's Park for help.
- New Man with cerebral palsy accuses Passport Canada of an 'appalling' lack of accommodation
- A Toronto man is taking aim at Passport Canada for what he says is an "appalling" lack of accommodation for people with disabilities, after an attendant refused to fill in his renewal form at the counter.
- New Duelling drug plans set stage for pharmacare election in Ontario
- Pharmacare is poised to become an election issue in Ontario, with Premier Kathleen Wynne promising free prescription drugs for children and young adults in Thursday's budget, and the NDP rolling out its own version earlier this week,
- New Goodbye, gasoline: Inside Toronto's strategy to wean the city off of greenhouse gases
- To get Toronto on track for an 80 per cent reduction in emissions by 2050, Torontonians will have to shift how they build, where they live, and how they get around, according a city report out Thursday.
- Ontario budget 2017: Leave your insurance slip at home, car insurance 'pink slips' to go mobile
- Several government services, including your auto insurance slips, are making the move to online and mobile platforms, as part of the Ontario Digital Government Action Plan.