Set Peterborough as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 5:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:28 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
WSW 8 km/h
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Low minus 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late in the morning. High 9. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight. Wind southeast 30 km/h. Low plus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
15° | -1°
59° | 30°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
14° | 1°
57° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Heartbleed bug accused charged over SIN breach
- RCMP have charged a 19-year-old London, Ont., man following the theft of 900 social insurance numbers reported by the Canada Revenue Agency, in what is being called an online security breach linked to the Heartbleed bug.
- Jim Flaherty hailed as a 'hero' by sons at state funeral video
- Jim Flaherty's family, friends, and colleagues of all party stripes filled the pews at Toronto's downtown St. James Cathedral on Wednesday to pay their final respects to a man whose life was cut short by a sudden heart attack.
- Electricity rates going up in Ontario May 1
- Keeping the lights on will cost more for Ontarians next month, following a rate hike approved by regulators on Wednesday.
- Andrea White homicide investigation: Police to provide update
- Toronto police are set to provide an update on their investigation into the shooting of Andrea White.
- Adding small businesses to Toronto's high-rise residential towers audio
- A wide proposed re-zoning of apartment buildings across Toronto is mixing commercial and residential zones.