Set Peterborough as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 05, 15 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:59 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
SSE 4 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 05, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT Tue May 05, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 21. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy. Low 7.
Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h late in the morning. High 22.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Patrick Brown says Ontario PC 'establishment' to blame for recent losses video
- Barrie MP Patrick Brown says his journey into the Ontario PC leadership contest was in part fuelled by the mistakes he saw the party making in recent elections.
- New Rob Ford has city's support as he prepares for cancer surgery, John Tory says
- Mayor John Tory gave a tribute to his predecessor and sometime agitator Rob Ford as the former mayor heads into surgery for a rare form of cancer next week.
- Tesla's Powerwall to be available in Canada by 2016
- Tesla’s Powerwall home battery system will be broadly available in Canada at the beginning of 2016, distributed by Toronto-based NRStor Inc. and Opus One Solutions Energy Corp.
- April house sales surge 17% in Toronto, 37% in Vancouver
- Canada’s two hottest housing markets got hotter in April, with the number of sales in Toronto up 17 per cent from last year and Vancouver sales surging 37 per cent.
- New Toronto man hit with stun gun during drug arrest
- A Toronto man was hit with a stun gun after police say he resisted arrest in Pickering.