Set Peterborough as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 4:00 PM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 4:38 PM
ENE 13 km/h
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 22, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Mon Dec 22, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. Risk of freezing drizzle before morning. Low minus 3.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the morning. Risk of freezing drizzle in the morning. High plus 5.
Periods of rain. Low plus 4.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | 2°
37° | 36°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
3° | 2°
37° | 36°
-2° | -8°
28° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Dreaming of a wet Christmas? Rain in store for Toronto
- Anyone dreaming of rain, high winds and warmer-than-average temperatures on Christmas will get their wish this week, as wet weather will begin on Tuesday and last until Boxing Day.
- Amaria Diljohn death: TTC to review driver training, recruitment, monitoring
- The Toronto Transit Commission will accelerate a review of how it hires, trains and monitors drivers in light of Friday's death of Amaria Diljohn, who was hit and killed by a TTC bus in Scarborough on Friday.
- Elf on the Shelf: festive fun or Santa's sinister spy?
- The Elf on the Shelf is a holiday retail phenomenon, but does placing a scout for Santa inside the home teach our kids to accept surveillance?
- Two-alarm fire near Islington and Dundas
- A two-alarm fire has broken out near Islington Avenue and Dundas Street West on Monday afternoon, police say.
- TSX lower again as oil slide continues, now below $56
- The Toronto stock market ended the rally it began last week, falling Monday as oil prices resumed their decline.