Set Peterborough as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 23, 14 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 6:17 PM
N 13 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 23, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Oct 23, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late this afternoon. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 1.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 14.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
13° | 9°
55° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Will Toronto break habit of promoting city councillors to mayor?
- If either John Tory or Olivia Chow become the city's next mayor, it will be the first time in recent memory that Toronto will have a mayor who wasn't part of council in the previous term.
- Ottawa shooting: A day of chaos leaves soldier, gunman dead video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper gave an evening address to say Canada would not be intimidated by Wednesday's "brutal and violent attack" in Ottawa, in which an armed attacker fatally wounded a Canadian Forces member at the National War Memorial before being shot dead in Parliament's Centre Block.
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, shot dead in Ottawa, dreamed of becoming full-time soldier video
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, 24, a reservist based in Hamilton with the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders regiment leaves behind a young son. A cadet since age 13, he dreamed of becoming a full-time soldier.
- Ottawa shooting: No credible threat to Toronto, police chief says video
- Toronto City Hall, Union Station, the Ontario Legislature and other locations in the city are in a heightened state of security following the shooting in Ottawa.
- Ottawa shooting: Kevin Vickers hailed as hero who helped stop attacker video
- House of Commons Sergeant-at-Arms Kevin Vickers was lauded by members of Parliament Wednesday for his reported role in stopping an assailant who killed a Canadian Forces member in Ottawa.