Pickle Lake, ON
Set Pickle Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 6:38 PM
SSW 20 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Periods of light snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 4:00 PM EST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of light snow beginning after midnight. Low minus 15.
Periods of light snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High minus 10.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Clearing late in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 26.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-11° | -11°
12° | 12°
-15° | -25°
5° | -13°
-11° | -27°
12° | -17°
-7° | -19°
19° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Elijah Marsh funeral draws hundreds, many turned away video
- Hundreds lined up Saturday for the funeral of Elijah Marsh, the three-year-old Toronto boy whose death touched the hearts of Canadians across the country, after he wandered out of his grandmother's apartment in the middle of a frigid night wearing just a diaper, shirt and boots.
- Listeria recall: Meat shipped to Alberta, Ontario, Quebec
- The Canadian Food Inspection Agency says illnesses have been reported among people who ate meat being recalled by a Toronto deli.
- Mark Salesse funeral service today in Comox, B.C.
- A private military funeral will be held in Comox, B.C., today for Sgt. Mark Salesse, the Royal Canadian Air Force technician who was killed in an avalanche during a military training exercise in Alberta three weeks ago.
- Teaching assistants strike at University of Toronto video
- Teaching assistants at the University of Toronto will be on the picket line on Monday, having rejected a tentative offer that was tabled during late-night talks on Thursday.
- Norwegian novelist Karl Ove Knausgaard thinks Newfoundlanders are fat video
- Karl Ove Knausgaard's comments that he "had never seen people that fat before" were published in an article he wrote for The New York Times.