Pickle Lake, ON
Set Pickle Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 8:00 AM EST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 8:32 AM
Sunset: 5:03 PM
E 17 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:30 AM EST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:30 AM EST
Snow. Amount 5 cm. High minus 7.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 15.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon and early evening. Clearing late in the evening. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 early in the afternoon then light late in the evening. High minus 11.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-13° | -19°
9° | -2°
-18° | -22°
-0° | -8°
-18° | -28°
-0° | -18°
-17° | -25°
1° | -13°
-19° | -25°
-2° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Conservatives' gun bill, C-42, fails to impress gun owners
- The Conservatives' long-awaited firearms reform bill won't fix the most serious flaws in Canada's firearms licensing regime, according to gunowners' lobby groups. And some say they feel the Harper government is taking their support for granted.
- Inheritance 'tension': Why more families may be headed for court audio
- It’s no secret that family fights over wills can be vicious. About one trillion dollars will change hands in this country over the next two decades, and lawyers are already witnessing the fallout.
- Government, military send mixed messages on Canadians joining Kurds in ISIS fight
- There are mixed messages coming from the federal government and military regarding Canadian military vets enlisting with Kurdish forces to fight against ISIS in Iraq.
- Point of View Thirsting for justice in banking scandals: Michael Enright
- Two recent events, one in Canada and one in Europe, carry hope for those who seek fairness and honesty in the ranks of high finance and big business, writes Michael Enright.
- New Mental health in the Canadian military: $200M announcement expected
- The federal government is expected to announce just under $200 million dollars over five years to address mental health issues among members of the Canadian Forces.