Pickle Lake, ON
Set Pickle Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 27, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 8:38 AM
Sunset: 4:59 PM
SW 18 km/h
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 27, 15 at 5:30 AM EST Fri Nov 27, 15 at 5:30 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness this morning then 30 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this afternoon. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 30 this morning.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High minus 6.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Live As climate change summit nears, Mulcair wants stronger stance video
- NDP Leader Thomas Mulcair is pushing the federal government to set more ambitious emission reduction targets. He'll outline the NDP's demands ahead of the Paris climate talks in Ottawa at 11 a.m. ET.
- Updated Supreme Court rules human smuggling law 'over-broad' in MV Sun Sea case
- People helping undocumented migrants enter Canada by steering the ship or acting as a lookout cannot automatically be branded as human smugglers, the Supreme Court of Canada rules.
- New Calgary public school board halts student trips abroad over 'recent global events'
- The Calgary public school board has cancelled all international trips for students over concerns about recent overseas attacks.
- Mike Duffy trial: Gerald Donohue expected to wrap testimony today
- The man who received $65,000 in contracts from his friend Mike Duffy is expected to wrap up his testimony at the senator's fraud trial beginning at 1:30 p.m. today in the Ontario Court of Justice in Ottawa. Gerald Donohue, former television technician and human resources professional, will testify for the fourth time via video link from his home in Carp, Ont.
- Black Friday: 5 retail tricks to watch for video
- Think you’re in control when you go shopping? Stores have honed the science on how to get you to buy more than you came for.