Pickle Lake, ON
Set Pickle Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 31, 15 at 6:00 PM EST
Feels like: 22
Feels like: 72
Sunrise: 5:23 AM
Sunset: 8:52 PM
WNW 19 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 31, 15 at 4:00 PM EST Fri Jul 31, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 14.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 12.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Elections Canada falls short in bilingual services, audit finds video
- Elections Canada needs "to do more" to make sure voters receive the same level of service in French and in English "at all times during electoral events," an audit by the Office of the Commissioner of Official Languages has found.
- Canadian dollar dips below 77 cents with more pain to come
- The Canadian dollar is nearing its low for the year Friday, after news that the economy contracted for a fifth straight month in May.
- Canada election 2015: NDP threatens to pull out of broadcasters' debates video
- The NDP is telling Canada's biggest broadcasters to either get Stephen Harper into the debate or they are skipping out too. CBC News has learned the NDP will only consider debate invitations until Friday, Aug. 7.
- Stink bugs can change colour of their eggs, Montreal scientist finds
- A Montreal entomologist has found that a stink bug can determine the colour of its eggs — and, in doing so, he has discovered a new chemical compound.
- Justin Trudeau says Stephen Harper 'changing the rules' to hold power video
- Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau tells CBC Radio's The House that Prime Minister Stephen Harper is "changing the rules" by making the election campaign twice as long — to give himself a chance to spend the Conservatives' war chest, which is bigger than the Liberals' and the NDP's combined.