Pickle Lake, ON
Set Pickle Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 6:55 PM
SE 14 km/h
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 5:30 AM EST Mon Mar 10, 14 at 5:30 AM EST
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late this afternoon. High zero.
Periods of light snow ending late this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Clearing late in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature falling to minus 17 in the morning then steady. Wind chill minus 25.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-10° | -28°
14° | -18°
-1° | -14°
30° | 7°
-9° | -10°
16° | 14°
-8° | -25°
18° | -13°
-5° | -24°
23° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Go Public Autistic son 'prisoner' in Ottawa hospital video
- Ontario parents are outraged over how their developmentally disabled adult son is confined to a hospital room — watched by security guards 24/7 — because the system doesn’t have a placement for him elsewhere.
- New Avalanches in B.C. and Alberta claim 3 more lives video
- The last couple of weeks of warmer weather and wet, heavy snow across have created extremely dangerous avalanche conditions in the mountainous regions of British Columbia and Alberta.
- Canada falling behind on promise to Syria's refugees
- Canada promised almost a year ago to take in 1,300 Syrian refugees, but so far only 10 have arrived, CBC News has learned. Meanwhile, as fingers are being pointed, the UN is asking Canada to take in even more because of the growing humanitarian crisis.
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Orphan Black, Gabrielle win video
- Fan favourite TV series Orphan Black, coming-of-age drama Gabrielle, psychological thriller Enemy and TV comedy Call Me Fitz took home major trophies at the Canadian Screen Awards gala Sunday night, an evening that saw awards spread out to a wide range of winners.
- CBC's Wild Canada free app showcases our country's wild places video
- Download a new immersive "interactive coffee table book" from CBC that showcases Canada's spectacular wildife and wilderness. It's free until Thursday.