Pickle Lake, ON
Set Pickle Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 26, 15 at 10:00 PM EST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 7:22 PM
NW 5 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 26, 15 at 4:00 PM EST Thu Mar 26, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 22.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 2. Wind chill minus 30 in the morning. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 12.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries|
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
3° | -9°
37° | 16°
6° | -8°
43° | 18°
0° | -8°
32° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Analysis If Jim Prentice can roll out his budget, why can’t Joe Oliver?
- By any measure you choose, no province in the Confederation is more affected by oil’s plunge than Alberta. Nonetheless, it is proceeding with its budget plan as scheduled. By contrast, federal Finance Minister Joe Oliver announced he wouldn’t present a budget “earlier than April,” because of “market instability.”
- Germanwings Flight 4U9525: Canadian airlines told to have 2 people in the cockpit video
- Canadian airlines have been told they must keep two crew members in the cockpit at all times, effective immediately, federal Transport Minister Lisa Raitt announced.
- Updated Alberta budget delivers tax increases for 1st time in years
- Smokers, drinkers, speeders and high-income earners will pay more thanks to new measures introduced today by the Alberta government to deal with lower revenues brought by the plunge in oil prices.
- Shamattawa suicides shake northern Manitoba reserve video
- The northern Manitoba community of Shamattawa is mourning the deaths of four young people in the past six weeks, with concern growing after four more suicide attempts since last Thursday.
- Alberta camel-hunting site points to mysterious prehistoric people
- A discovery by an Alberta schoolteacher may have revealed what happened when Canada's ancient camels and horses met humans for the first time.