Set Inukjuak as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 4:26 PM EST
Feels like: -42
Feels like: -44
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 5:38 PM
S 32 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
Increasing cloudiness. Light snow beginning this evening. Local blowing snow. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature rising to minus 17 by morning.
Snow. Local blowing snow in the morning. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 20 near noon. Temperature falling to minus 25 in the afternoon.
Light snow ending early in the evening then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 32. Wind chill minus 46.
|Snow||Sunny||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-17° | -29°
1° | -20°
-26° | -28°
-15° | -18°
-24° | -30°
-11° | -22°
-22° | -29°
-8° | -20°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Little Burgundy condo residents going on 11 days without water video
- The residents of three buildings in the Southwest borough have been without running water for 11 days thanks to a frozen city pipe.
- Cinq à six Montreal fine arts museum displays forgotten Valentin painting audio
- Montreal's Museum of Fine Arts is showcasing a 17th-century Valentin de Boulogne painting from its collection that has been in storage for decades.
- Mikael Kingsbury clinches 4th overall World Cup moguls title
- Canada's Mikael Kingsbury won his sixth straight World Cup moguls event on Saturday in Tazawako, Japan to clinch his fourth overall title. The native of Deux-Montagnes, Que. is one victory shy of tying the all-time wins mark.
- CTMA Vacancier heading back to Magdalen Islands
- A ferry is en route back to the Magdalen Islands, Quebec, carrying food and medical supplies.
- Montreal weather: A sunny and warm-ish day to end February
- Montrealers are waking up to a beautiful, sunny morning on this, the last day of February. Expect a high of -7 C and a low of -13 C — a far cry from the bone-chilling temperatures the city hit just a few weeks ago. Click here for the full forecast.