Set Inukjuak as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 27, 15 at 7:20 AM EST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 8:27 AM
Sunset: 3:33 PM
ESE 8 km/h
A few flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 27, 15 at 4:30 AM EST Fri Nov 27, 15 at 4:30 AM EST
Flurries. High minus 11.
Periods of snow. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 18.
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 19.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec cracks down on e-cigarettes, bans patio smoking
- The Quebec government has passed a bill restricting the use of electronic cigarettes and banning smoking on restaurant and bar patios.
- New Syrian refugees: Private refugee sponsor says process costly
- Montrealer Anas Hariri has started to put together an application to sponsor his brother Feras, his spouse and their three children. The process isn't simple.
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday: Tips to make your online shopping experience smarter, safer
- If you plan on doing a little e-shopping this weekend, here are a few tips and tricks to save you money and keep you safe.
- Jenique Dalcourt case: No charges to be laid in Longueuil woman's death
- Quebec's chief Crown prosecutor announced Thursday no charges will be laid in the case of Jenique Dalcourt, 23, who was beaten to death last year on a bike path on Montreal’s South Shore.
- Montreal weather: Bring an umbrella
- A chance of showers this morning with periods of rain later on. Get your full forecast details here.