Set Inukjuak as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 03, 15 at 3:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 5:06 AM
Sunset: 9:31 PM
E 28 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 03, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon Aug 03, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 10.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Yves Martin charged in collision that killed Mathieu Perron and Vanessa Viger
- A 35-year-old man from Saguenay, Que. has been charged in connection with a fatal collision that killed an expecting couple and left a four-year-old boy in critical condition.
- Montreal taxi driver faces charges after allegedly running down 2 men
- Montreal police say a taxi driver accused of intentionally running down two men who didn't pay their fares is facing a charge of assault with a weapon.
- Johan Venegas, Costa Rican attacking midfielder, joins Montreal Impact
- Attacking midfielder Johan Venegas was acquired by the Montreal Impact on Monday.
- How artists are using aboriginal beadwork to tell contemporary stories audio
- A beadwork exhibit at Montreal's new Ashukan aboriginal culture centre gives artists a chance to use the centuries-old Wampum story-telling method to voice concerns about contemporary aboriginal issues.
- Horse and buggy recycling pickup a community project
- A farm in Trois-Pistoles, Que., has turned a project for workforce integration into an opportunity to try out a unique horse-and-buggy recycling pickup program.