Set Inukjuak as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 29, 17 at 3:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -29
Feels like: -20
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 7:46 PM
NE 11 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 28, 17 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Mar 28, 17 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Wind northeast 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 17.
Sunny. High minus 12.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Low minus 16.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec budget 2017: What it means for your wallet
- We break down what the budget means for your pocketbook, your business, your education and your health.
- Quebec budget 2017: Trains, cash for education, tax cuts for austerity-weary Quebecers video
- Quebecers will see a bit more money in their pocketbooks thanks to the 2017 Quebec budget. But will the tax relief make up for the pain for the austerity years?
- Quebec budget 'excellent news' for Montreal's public transit plans, mayor says
- Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre says he’s “really, really pleased” the provincial budget includes big spending on some big public transit projects.
- Recap Canadiens solve Stars with 3-goal 3rd period video
- Brendan Gallagher broke a tie 3:31 into the third period as the Montreal Canadiens defeated the Dallas Stars 4-1 on Tuesday night.
- New Champlain Bridge could be delayed, consortium warns in $124M lawsuit against Ottawa
- The consortium building the new Champlain Bridge is suing the federal government for nearly $124 million, and it says the bridge could be delayed because it wasn’t forewarned of weight limits on the existing bridge.