Set Inukjuak as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 28, 16 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:55 AM
Sunset: 9:43 PM
ENE 28 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 28, 16 at 4:30 AM EDT Thu Jul 28, 16 at 4:30 AM EDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 18.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec police retire before hearings over alleged sexual misconduct in Haiti
- Two Quebec police officers accused of sex-related breaches while working as United Nations peacekeepers in Haiti have retired before facing any disciplinary action, raising fresh questions about Canada's ability to hold its peacekeepers accountable.
- New Today at the Rogers Cup: Eugenie Bouchard to take on 3rd round
- The 22-year-old tennis player will face 121st-ranked Kristina Kucova
- Head-on collision in Morin Heights leaves 1 dead, 2 seriously injured
- One person has died and two others were injured in a head-on collision this morning in Morin Heights.
- Man electrocuted after climbing hydro pole in Rivière-du-Loup
- The 21-year-old man was electrocuted on the platform. His friend felt the current when he reached for the platform and fell to the ground.
- Police to resume search for person believed to have fallen into Port of Montreal
- Debris and a life jacket were found during an intensive search Wednesday led by the Canadian Coast Guard.