Set Inukjuak as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 10, 16 at 10:13 PM EST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 8:50 AM
Sunset: 3:21 PM
E 4 km/h
Chance of flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 10, 16 at 3:30 PM EST Sat Dec 10, 16 at 3:30 PM EST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near midnight. Temperature steady near minus 16.
Flurries. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 15.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 16.
|A few flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow and blowing snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Police say intoxicated man tried to steal STM bus
- Montreal police were able to intercept the driver near Préfontaine metro.
- 2 dead after small plane crashes south of Quebec City
- The two-seater Grumman AA-1 went down near Levis, Que. at around 2 p.m.
- Former NHL player, coach Bill Dineen dies at 84
- Bill Dineen, a hockey icon who played with and later coached the legendary Gordie Howe, has died at 84.
- Police work to break prostitution's culture of silence
- In the past five years, Montreal police have helped almost 200 victims of sexual exploitation leave that life behind with the help of a program called “The Survivors.”
- Pedestrian dies after being hit by SUV in Côte-Saint-Luc
- An 81-year-old man is dead after being hit in Côte-Saint-Luc by an SUV Saturday morning.