Set Inukjuak as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 23, 16 at 3:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 8:07 AM
Sunset: 5:46 PM
E 39 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 22, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT Sat Oct 22, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 6.
Cloudy. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 4.
Cloudy. Clearing before morning. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 6.
|Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Ex-Habs coach Jacques Demers hospitalized after suffering stroke
- Former NHL coach Jacques Demers has been hospitalized after suffering a stroke.
- Recap Canadiens best rival Bruins in 1st meeting of the season video
- Carey Price stopped 19 shots in his second start, and Brian Gallagher and Phillip Danault each had second-period goals Saturday night to lift the Montreal Canadiens to a 4-2 win over the Boston Bruins.
- Laval's 211 telephone service goes live
- Organizations dedicated to food safety, homelessness, psychosocial support, employment assistance and human rights are among those to which 211 operators can refer callers.
- Bishop's University open house offers same day application, admission
- Bishop's University is working to bolster enrolment with an appeal to instant gratification in its same day acceptance plan called Accelerated Admissions.
- Jehovah's Witnesses defend pushing for bloodless surgeries
- Hospital visits by Jehovah's Witness elders, aimed at defending the right of members to refuse blood transfusions, are under scrutiny following the death of a 26-year-old Quebec woman who haemorrhaged earlier this month.