Set Inukjuak as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 19, 17 at 8:00 PM EST
Feels like: -35
Feels like: -31
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 5:18 PM
NE 11 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 19, 17 at 3:30 PM EST Sun Feb 19, 17 at 3:30 PM EST
Clear. Low minus 24.
Mainly sunny. High minus 18.
Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Wind becoming east 30 km/h near midnight. Temperature steady near minus 19.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Collapsed Mile-End building once targeted by anti-communist Padlock Law
- Zev Moses, executive director of the Museum of Jewish Montreal, says what the building lacked in beauty it made up with its links to one of Jewish Montreal’s more radical political organizations, the United Jewish People’s Order (UJPO).
- Quebec City mosque approves cemetery purchase near Lévis
- The Muslim community has been working for years to establish a cemetery in the region so families don't have to travel to Laval to bury their loved ones.
- Montreal to replace Van Horne–Rosemont overpass
- The City of Montreal is moving ahead with plans to replace the 46-year-old Van Horne–Rosemont overpass and redevelop Rosemont Boulevard between Saint-Denis and Saint-Hubert streets.
- Complaints of housing discrimination on the rise, Quebec human rights commission says
- Of the 767 complaint cases opened over 10 years, one-third were based on ethnic origin and skin colour.
- PQ youth drop plan to revive the banning of religious symbols
- During the debate, some members criticized their colleagues for adopting the rhetoric of racists, while others stressed the need for secularism.