Set Inukjuak as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 9:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -39
Feels like: -38
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 6:59 PM
W 15 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 30.
Sunny. High minus 26.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 32.
-25° | -31°
-13° | -24°
-24° | -29°
-11° | -20°
-21° | -31°
-6° | -24°
-19° | -30°
-2° | -22°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Exclusive Poll finds 61 per cent of Quebecers opposed to sovereignty
- More than 60 per cent of Quebecers would vote “no” in a referendum on Quebec’s sovereignty if it was held immediately, a new CROP poll commissioned by Radio-Canada shows.
- Nebraska shocked to learn it has Parti Quebecois-style religion law
- People in Nebraska are surprised to hear their state has come up in a hot Canadian political debate. Tell folks here that the Parti Quebecois cites Nebraska's law on religious clothing as a precedent, and prepare for a series of puzzled stares.
- Pierre Karl Péladeau to run for PQ in Saint-Jérôme video
- Media mogul Pierre Karl Péladeau will run as the Parti Québécois candidate in the riding of Saint-Jérôme.
- Couillard seeks the vote in home riding of Roberval
- Liberal leader Philippe Couillard spent much of Sunday working to convince residents in the riding of Roberval to cast their votes for him in the provincial election on April 7.
- Lev Tahor members back in Canada video
- Police say nine members of the the ultra-orthodox Jewish sect Lev Tahor who left the country amid child custody proceedings have now been returned to Canada.