Set Inukjuak as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -35
Feels like: -31
Sunrise: 6:49 AM
Sunset: 5:57 PM
SW 30 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 26.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h. High minus 22.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 29.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-25° | -35°
-13° | -31°
-24° | -30°
-11° | -22°
-23° | -30°
-9° | -22°
-21° | -29°
-6° | -20°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Malaysia Airlines: 2 Canadians were on missing plane
- The two Canadian passengers on a missing Malaysia Airways flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing have been identified by the airline.
- New International Women's Day dominates Quebec campaign trail
- Quebec’s major political parties marked International Women’s Day on Saturday with displays of their respective women power.
- CAQ's Legault pledges to abolish school boards
- The Coalition Avenir Québec is promising to do away with the province’s 69 school boards and replace them with 30 regional service centres to manage student and school needs.
- Pauline Marois English debate offer revised
- A group of English media has sent another request the Parti Québécois leader, inviting her to participate in an English-language debate in French with simultaneous translation.
- Blog Legault has to keep CAQ loyalists onside
- Both the Liberals and the PQ want to get votes from the CAQ, but when Legault was asked about that by a reporter in Trois-Rivières yesterday, he said he is confident.