Set Inukjuak as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 18, 13 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 4:39 AM
Sunset: 9:39 PM
S 32 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 18, 13 at 4:30 AM EDT Sat May 18, 13 at 4:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 6. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 4.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning in the morning and ending late in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 30 early in the evening. Temperature falling to plus 1 in the afternoon.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- new Apartment fire leaves 2 children, father in critical condition
- Emergency crews responding to a fire in Sainte-Thérèse said they found five family members unconscious in their apartment on Sunday morning.
- new Construction hotspots to avoid on May long weekend
- The all-too familiar sounds of construction work will ring in the May long-weekend for Montrealers.
- Pierre's picks: 5 don't-miss events in Montreal this weekend
- Every Friday, CBC Montreal's Homerun arts reporter Pierre Landry brings you the top five things to see and do in Montreal this weekend.
- French president signs gay marriage into law
- French President François Hollande has signed a law authorizing gay marriage and adoption by same-sex couples.
- PQ's proposed changes to Bill 14 leave critics skeptical video audio
- Two Parti Québécois ministers have published an open letter outlining amendments to Bill 14, a controversial bill that aims to revamp the province's language laws.