Set Inukjuak as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 20, 14 at 12:08 PM EST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 9:00 AM
Sunset: 3:20 PM
WSW 32 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 20, 14 at 4:30 AM EST Sat Dec 20, 14 at 4:30 AM EST
Flurries. Local blowing snow. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 11.
Flurries ending this evening then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 13.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 9.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries|
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
-7° | -8°
19° | 18°
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
-8° | -9°
18° | 16°
-9° | -9°
16° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Luka Magnotta trial jury deliberations: What's taking so long?
- Jury deliberations in the Luka Magnotta murder trial are entering their fifth day, but it's not clear whether that's because jurors are taking their time parsing the complexities of determining whether the 32-year-old was in his right mind when he killed university student Jun Lin or whether they've hit an impasse.
- Preview NHL: 3 things to know for Saturday night
- The Toronto Maple Leafs look to start another winning streak as they host the Philadelphia Flyers Saturday night, while the Montreal Canadiens and Vancouver Canucks, respectively, look to maintain their dominance over the Ottawa Senators and Calgary Flames.
- Woman saved by pig liver 20 years ago reunites with medical team video
- Mavis McArdle reunited Friday with her old medical team to celebrate two decades of good health since the breakthrough procedure in 1994 at Montreal's Royal Victoria Hospital and is described by her doctors as the only person in Canada to have been kept alive using a pig's liver as life support.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Still no verdict
- The jury in the Luka Magnotta murder trial has still not reached a verdict after a fourth day of deliberations.
- Quebec nursing students protest licensing exam
- Nursing students are frustrated over the quality of the English translation of Quebec's nurse licensing exam and some say that if the exam doesn't improve, they will leave the province.