Set Inukjuak as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 23, 13 at 6:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 4:29 AM
Sunset: 9:49 PM
N 22 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT Thu May 23, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 3.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h in the morning. High zero. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low minus 4.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- updated Montreal boil-water advisory to end no earlier than 10 p.m. video audio
- 1.3 million Montrealers will have to keep boiling their water until at least 10:00 p.m., by which time the water service should have analyzed the latest batch of test results.
- Patrick Roy named head coach of Avalanche
- The Colorado Avalanche made it official Thursday, naming Patrick Roy their new head coach and vice president of hockey operations.
- new SNC-Lavalin letter says Gadhafi son offered VP post: RCMP
- SNC-Lavalin's ties to Libya's former dictatorship ran so deep the company offered the son of Moammar Gadhafi a six-figure job as a vice president in 2008, according to a newly unsealed RCMP affidavit.
- Supreme Court refuses to hear Lise Thibault's appeal
- The Supreme Court of Canada has refused to hear the appeal of Quebec's former Lt.-Gov. Lise Thibault, who is charged with fraud and breach of trust.
- CBC's Top Tweets: Boil-water advisory
- CBC asked members of the twitterverse to share how they're dealing with the City of Montreal's boil water advisory.