Set Inukjuak as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 21, 17 at 8:00 PM EST
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 5:22 PM
E 55 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 21, 17 at 3:30 PM EST Tue Feb 21, 17 at 3:30 PM EST
Blizzard. Wind east 50 km/h gusting to 80. Low minus 20.
Cloudy. Local blowing snow. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near minus 19.
Cloudy. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 28.
|Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Iranian Montrealer facing deportation held at Laval detention centre
- Roghayeh Azizi Mirmahaleh, 60, says she fears imprisonment and even death if Canada forces her to return to Iran.
- FEATURE Roots of Montreal: Who are the people in your neighbourhood?
- Discover how some of Montreal's cultural communities have painted the city's urban landscape into what it is today in our interactive feature for Montreal's 375th year.
- Montreal man, 55, charged with 2nd-degree murder in disabled wife's death
- Sources told CBC's French-language service that Michel Cadotte killed his wife to put an end to her suffering, after the family's request for medically assisted suicide was refused.
- Man facing hate-related mischief charge after windows shattered at Montreal mosque
- Gaven Johnson, 26, has been charged with mischief related to religious property after two windows at the Mosquée Tawuba, a mosque in Montreal's Ville-Marie borough, were shattered early Tuesday.
- Government pressed on plan to deal with migrants illegally crossing into Canada
- The Liberal government is closely tracking the influx of asylum seekers illegally crossing into Canada, but opposition critics say more must be done to deal with the unfolding situation.