Set Inukjuak as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 7:10 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:13 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
NW 15 km/h
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Periods of rain. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 early this evening then increasing to 40 gusting to 70 near midnight. Low 6.
Periods of rain. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 70. High 8.
Periods of rain. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 6.
|Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
7° | 5°
45° | 41°
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
8° | 5°
46° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Tony Accurso tells corruption inquiry how he built his empire
- Tony Accurso built his vast network of companies in part through his friendships with high-ranking union officials and the backing of the province's largest, union-controlled investment fund, Quebec's corruption commission heard today.
- Quebec helicopter jailbreak was 'predictable,' inquiry finds
- The escape by helicopter of three inmates from a Quebec City detention centre in June was the product of a system-wide lack of preparation that could have been avoided, a government inquiry has found.
- Transport officials vow to keep drivers better informed of roadwork
- City and provincial transit officials say they will do a better job of working together to coordinate roadwork.
- St-Lambert collision leaves tanker truck in St. Lawrence River video
- The driver of a tanker truck is safe after his vehicle ended up partially submerged in the St. Lawrence River when it swerved to avoid a collision of two vehicles on Highway 132.
- Ebola cases in Quebec would be treated at two Montreal hospitals
- Two Montreal hospitals have been designated as treatment centres for patients infected with the Ebola virus if any should arrive in Quebec.