Portage la Prairie, MB
Set Portage la Prairie as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 8:00 AM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:00 AM
Sunset: 9:20 PM
W 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Wed Jul 30, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. High 28. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 13.
Sunny. High 28.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
29° | 11°
84° | 52°
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
28° | 15°
82° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect lots of sunshine with temps gradually climbing into the upper 20s through the week. We’ll have no problem getting to about 28 on Wednesday with sunny at first then a few afternoon clouds. I do have a slight chance of a late day shower in my forecast for Saturday night. I’ll keep an eye on the development of that disturbance and keep you posted.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Thursday: Light Wind in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
- New Manitoba to name August long weekend as Terry Fox Day
- Manitoba Premier Greg Selinger wants to change the name to the August long weekend to Terry Fox Day.
- New No human health risk linked with malathion fogging, says expert audio
- Manitoba's former chief medical officer of health says there's no need to worry about the effects of malathion when fogging for mosquitoes.
- Assembly of Manitoba Chiefs electing grand chief today
- Today is election day at the Assembly of Manitoba Chiefs, as member chiefs will elect a leader for the province-wide First Nations organization.
- A fab 45 for Folklorama in Winnipeg
- Folklorama will celebrate its 45th anniversary with 43 pavilions welcoming visitors August 3 - 16.
- Winnipeg's pesky potholes now mapped on city's website video
- The City of Winnipeg has received almost 5,700 calls about potholes so far this year, according to an interactive map where people can see where the complaints are coming from.