Portage la Prairie, MB
Set Portage la Prairie as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 29, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 5:59 AM
Sunset: 9:20 PM
WSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 29, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT Fri Jul 29, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. High 25. Humidex 28. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Low 15.
Sunny early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 27. Humidex 33.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We are in a dry weather pattern and it feels good to say that. Wednesday will be slightly cooler then Tuesday and sunny. As we approach the weekend temps will get back into the 30s (by Sunday). The next chance for a significant rainfall would be Sunday overnight into Monday. The sun returns Monday afternoon though with steamy temps several degrees above the seasonal normal.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: N @ 10 in the morning. N @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 10 in the morning. N @ 10 in the afternoon.
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 10 in the afternoon.
- CBC IN CHURCHILL Stubborn northerners want to keep Port of Churchill going video
- As more than 80 residents of Churchill gathered at the gates of the massive port terminal Thursday night, sandhill cranes flew overhead and soft-spoken northerners slowly worked their way into an angry boil.
- Updated Gunshots draw tactical unit to Bannerman homicide scene
- Winnipeg police are investigating a homicide in the Luxton neighbourhood after reports of gunshots Thursday night.
- 'Unknown liquid' sprayed into Brandon police officers' faces
- A 60-year-old man in Brandon, Man., faces numerous assault charges after an "unknown liquid" was sprayed into the faces of two police officers who were investigating a collision early this morning.
- Truck of missing man Andrew Naaykens turns up south of The Pas
- Police investigators are trying to find a 41-year-old man who left southern Manitoba a month ago to drive north for work and hasn't been seen since.
- Missing, murdered Indigenous women inquiry launch coming next week
- The launch of a national inquiry into missing and murdered Indigenous women and girls will be announced by the federal government on Wednesday, CBC News has learned