Portage la Prairie, MB
Set Portage la Prairie as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 3:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 8:11 AM
Sunset: 6:24 PM
WNW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low zero.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 early in the afternoon. High 15.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the evening then partly cloudy. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light early in the evening. Low plus 4.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny|
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
5° | -6°
41° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Skies stay clear overnight into a sunny Saturday. It will be slightly cooler Saturday but still 13 degrees in the afternoon and a little breezy as well. The weather for the Cyclocross National Championships at The Forks AND the Bomber game looks perfect with clear skies and winds dropping off in the early evening. Sunday, it’s back to cloud cover by about lunch time and we have a good chance for some evening showers. The beginning of next week will be wet and there’s a reality check on the way as far as temps are concerned. Expect rain Monday and as temps cool to the freezing mark Tuesday morning, some of that rain may be mixed with wet flurries. Expect more showers Tuesday with a chilly high of only 5 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: W @ 20 in the morning. WNW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: E @ 10 in the morning. E @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Monday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Dear Jets fans, thank you video
- On the surface, hockey is just a game. Two teams play each other. One wins. One loses. But at its very roots, hockey can be something much bigger, something much more powerful.
- Woman seriously hurt after car crashes into tree
- Winnipeg police are at the scene of a crash that happened around 5 a.m. in the city’s west end. A woman who was a passenger in the car was seriously hurt.
- Point of View Defeathering Halloween: 3 things to keep in mind about headdresses
- While we are seeing the headdress being banned from music festivals, it still shows up every Halloween through DIY sites and costume shops.
- Edmund Metatawabin visits Winnipeg to discuss his life, book
- Residential school survivor Edmund Metatawabin’s Governor General's Literary Award-nominated book Up Ghost River: A Chief’s Journey Through the Turbulent Waters of Native History is a horrific account of residential school life but it includes a call for action and a hopeful message.
- Manitoba man believed missing in Pembina Valley forest
- RCMP are searching for a man who they believe went missing in a southern Manitoba forest.