Portage la Prairie, MB
Set Portage la Prairie as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
SW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Cloudy. A few showers beginning early this morning and ending near noon then 30 percent chance of showers early this afternoon. High 12.
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming southeast 20 early in the afternoon. High 11.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
2° | -10°
36° | 14°
2° | -10°
36° | 14°
7° | -10°
45° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Monday, expect a high of 7 with a mix of sun and cloud and a chance of an overnight shower or two. Tuesday… 10 degrees with again a mix of sun and cloud. Wednesday looks like a wet day with cloudy skies and a soaking rain.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg youth centre criticized after 'cry baby' award given to boy
- The program director of an inner-city youth centre is being criticized Sunday after handing out a “Captain Cry-Baby award” to an eight-year-old boy following an annual sports tournament.
- Recap Jonathan Toews, Blackhawks deal tough loss to Jets video
- Jonathan Toews deflected in the winning goal with 31 seconds left in regulation as the Chicago Blackhawks defeated the Winnipeg Jets 4-3 on Sunday.
- Winnipeg family desperate for liver donor for girl, 11
- Allexis Siebrecht suffers from the rare liver disease Biliary Atresia. As a result, she has end stage liver disease and needs a liver transplant within three to six months or it may be too late
- Winnipeg woman, 98, packs up a lifetime of memories video
- A 98-year-old Winnipeg woman, linked to the famous painting The Spirit of '76, an iconic image of the American Revolutionary War showing three musicians on a battlefield, is leaving the house she's called home for nearly a century.
- Winnipeg construction companies to pay for not meeting road work deadline
- Two Winnipeg construction companies will have to pay penalties for not finishing three road construction projects on time last year.