Portage la Prairie, MB
Set Portage la Prairie as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 04, 15 at 6:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 7:37 AM
Sunset: 7:07 PM
SE 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 04, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Sun Oct 04, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Cloudy. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early this afternoon. High 15.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light before morning. Low 9.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. High 15.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect some showers in the north on Sunday. In the south, we’ll enjoy a mix of sun and cloud Sunday with high temps close to seasonal. As we head into next week, that northern cold front swings through the south and starts our work week off with cloud cover on Monday and occasional showers. We’ll clear on Tuesday and, at this point, Tuesday through Friday look fairly dry with highs between 13 and 16 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Monday: SE @ 20 in the morning. SE @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Recap Sean Whyte lifts Eskimos to win over Bombers with last-second field goal video
- Sean Whyte booted a 53-yard field goal as time expired to give the Edmonton Eskimos a 24-23 win over the Winnipeg Blue Bombers on Saturday.
- Family holds funeral for Jamie Prefontaine, a.k.a. Brooklyn of Winnipeg's Most
- Friends and family gathered to mourn a member of a controversial hip-hop band Saturday at Winnipeg’s Calvary Temple.
- More than 2,000 people lose power in east Transcona: Hydro
- About 2,100 people lost power in east Transcona on Saturday.
- Winnipeg police release 5 tips to prevent car break-ins
- Winnipeg police are offering up tips to keep your car safe from break-ins after a spate of thefts from vehicles in driveways recently.
- Dozens of Winnipeggers rally against Child and Family Services
- Dozens of Winnipeggers marched from the Children's Hospital to The Forks Saturday morning, calling on the province to improve its child welfare system.