Portage la Prairie, MB
Set Portage la Prairie as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 28, 17 at 8:00 AM CDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 6:15 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
NW 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 28, 17 at 5:00 AM CDT Fri Apr 28, 17 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this morning. High 10. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 3.
Sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the morning. High 12.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We turn the corner toward the weekend as high pressure builds into the eastern prairies. We are still in a northerly flow on Friday so temps here in the southeast will still below the seasonal normal at about 9 or 10 degrees.
Saturday and Sunday, the winds turn southerly and that means temps will be in the mid teens with fairly light winds and sunny skies. Get ready for a much nicer weekend than last across southern Manitoba.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: NW @ 20 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 10 in the morning. S @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Sunday: S @ 10 in the morning. Light Wind the afternoon.
- Police car slammed into at Winnipeg intersection, officers sent to hospital video
- Two Winnipeg police officers were sent to hospital after their cruiser was slammed into by a car trying to outrun another cruiser.
- Manitoba chiefs looking at legal options to help bring new casino to Winnipeg
- The Pallister government’s opposition to a new casino in Winnipeg has left Manitoba First Nations no choice but to explore their legal options, says Assembly of Manitoba Chiefs Grand Chief Derek Nepinak.
- Flood damage to roads, culverts estimated in the millions in southwestern Manitoba
- The spring melt may have started more than a month ago but people in southwest Manitoba are still feeling the effects of the high water, and will be cleaning up millions of dollars in damage for the foreseeable future.
- Teghan's top 5 things to do this weekend in Winnipeg (April 28-30) video
- This weekend there’s an amazing comedy lineup at Wee Johnny’s, a rare chance to see The New Lightweights play at Times Change(d) and a Winnipeg Folk Festival show in the West End.
- Sagkeeng First Nation mourns slain teen at vigil attended by hundreds
- Hundreds of people from Sagkeeng First Nation came together Thursday night in honour of a 19-year-old woman from the community who was killed over the weekend.