Portage la Prairie, MB
Set Portage la Prairie as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 30, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM
WSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 30, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Sat Aug 30, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Fog dissipating this morning then sunny. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness. Low 14.
Cloudy. Showers with thunderstorms beginning early in the morning and ending in the afternoon. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 20.
|Showers or thunderstorms||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Saturday will be a great day…. dry with lots of sun and seasonal temps. By Sunday, we are back into some rain on and off through the day. Another 10mm or so with that disturbance. For holiday Monday, expect a mix of sun and cloud and a seasonal high of 22. It’s a dry and sunny start to next week but I’m looking at another rainy system developing for the Thursday time frame.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: Light Wind in the morning. SE @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Sunday: Light Wind in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Monday: W @ 20/25 in the morning. W @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Family, friends mourn woman who died after push from truck video
- Family and friends of Jennie Graves are mourning her death after the 35-year-old woman was allegedly pushed from a moving truck on St. Mary’s Road on Wednesday.
- Ebola outbreak: Canadian scientists back home after being pulled from Sierra Leone
- The Public Health Agency of Canada says the three Canadian scientists evacuated from Sierra Leone over Ebola concerns are back in Canada.
- Photos 5 tips for the first time you attend a Powwow
- Powwow season is in full swing across the country and if you have never attended one we’ve got some handy tips for your first time.
- Gord Steeves takes aim at panhandlers with bylaw plans
- Winnipeg mayoral candidate Gord Steeves believes people who panhandle at intersections do so for “economic reasons” and do not have mental health issues that prevent them from getting jobs.
- Winnipeg man tests positive for West Nile virus
- A Winnipeg man in his 30s has tested positive for West Nile virus, the first case found this year in Manitoba.