Portage la Prairie, MB
Set Portage la Prairie as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 3:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 8:15 AM
Sunset: 5:16 PM
W 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of light snow. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this evening. Temperature rising to plus 1 by morning.
Overcast. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 2 in the morning then steady.
Clearing in the evening. Low minus 6.
|Overcast||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
-9° | -9°
16° | 16°
-15° | -17°
5° | 1°
-21° | -26°
-6° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
...returns Monday, January 26th
- Winnipeg family looking for answers after death of Dustin McKay
- The family of Dustin McKay is still reeling after the 22-year-old became Winnipeg’s first homicide victim of 2015.
- Jennifer Jones to represent Manitoba in Canadian curling championships
- Olympic women's curling champion Jennifer Jones will represent Manitoba in next month's Canadian women's curling championship.
- Winnipeggers strike a pose with pets at aceartinc fundraiser
- A Winnipeg gallery located in the Exchange District transformed into a portrait studio this weekend. Families and their pets had their photos snapped in front of imaginative backdrops, all for a good cause.
- NHL All-Star game: Team Toews outscores Team Foligno video
- John Tavares of the New York Islanders matched a record with four goals, and Team Toews beat Team Foligno 17-12 on Sunday night in the highest-scoring NHL All-Star game.
- Theresa Oswald reaches out to 'students too often left behind' in campagin promise
- On Sunday, Oswald announced a number of initiatives that would make post-secondary education more accessible and affordable than it is now, when the average student debt for a four-year undergraduate degree is $20,000, according to Oswald.