Portage la Prairie, MB
Set Portage la Prairie as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 28, 15 at 1:00 PM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
W 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 28, 15 at 12:07 PM CDT Tue Apr 28, 15 at 12:07 PM CDT
Sunny. High 18. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low plus 5.
Sunny. High 21.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
As promised… a beautiful day with lots of sunshine, fairly light winds and a high close to 19 degrees. Wednesday looks even milder as the high pressure drifts off to the east and gives us a southerly flow at 10/15km/h. We should be able to reach 22 degrees on Wednesday afternoon. Thursday marks a slight change with gusty south winds (40 - 60 km/h). That will be the warmest day of the week but expect a blast of rain Thursday evening.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: SW @ 10 in the morning. S @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SE @ 20/30 the morning. S @ 40/60 the afternoon.
Friday: SW @ 15/20 in the morning. SW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Live Winnipeg homeless homicides: Man charged in 3 deaths video
- A suspect in the deaths of two homeless men over the weekend in Winnipeg has been charged with two counts of first-degree murder.
- Live Auditor general finds major problems in First Nations health care
- People living in remote First Nations communities in Manitoba and Ontario aren't guaranteed to have access to clinical and client-care services or medical transportation benefits, Auditor General Michael Ferguson said in his report Tuesday.
- Joe McLeod, senior accused in care home assault, dies in hospital
- A man with Alzheimer's, who was found unfit to stand trial in a 2011 senior's care home assault has died.
- Winnipeg ceremonies honour those injured, killed in workplace video
- City of Winnipeg workers gathered at the city hall courtyard Tuesday to honour the National Day of Mourning.
- Winnipeg mayor Brian Bowman mends fences with True North video
- A big downtown development called True North Square, could be back on track after Mayor Brian Bowman met with True North head Mark Chipman and Centre Venture to smooth things out.