Peace River, AB
Set Peace River as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 04, 16 at 4:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 9:35 PM
W 7 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 03, 16 at 6:22 PM MDT Tue May 03, 16 at 6:22 PM MDT
Clearing late this evening. Local smoke. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 12.
Sunny early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers late in the morning and early afternoon. Local smoke. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Local smoke. Low 7.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Fort McMurray man credits neighbour, girlfriend with saving him from burning home
- Fort McMurray resident Chris Burrows narrowly escaped his home on Tuesday. His neighbour managed to wake him just minutes before flames hit his house.
- Relatives tell Brian Jean bad news about Fort McMurray home
- Wildrose Leader Brian Jean say relatives have told him his home in Fort McMurray has likely gone up in flames.
- 'We are Albertans and this is what we do': Offers to help Fort McMurray flood in
- Thousands of people are trying to leave Fort McMurray, where a mandatory evacuation order has been issued for the entire city.
- Fort McMurray overrun by wildfire in 'devastating day'
- A huge wildfire raging in Fort McMurray, Alta., has burned homes in some neighbourhoods, and residents fleeing the fire have caused gridlock on Highway 63 leading south out of the city.
- 'I could feel the heat of fire all around me': Fort McMurray wildfire evacuees flee the city
- Thousands of people have fled to safety as a powerful wildfire, fuelled by battering winds, swept into Fort McMurray Tuesday.