Peace River, AB
Set Peace River as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 22, 17 at 1:27 AM MST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 9:02 AM
Sunset: 5:00 PM
NNE 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Periods of freezing drizzle
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jan 21, 17 at 9:56 PM MST Sat Jan 21, 17 at 9:56 PM MST
Periods of freezing drizzle mixed with light snow ending overnight then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Low minus 17.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 10.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 17.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- 1 dead in 4-vehicle collision northeast of Edmonton
- One man is dead after a four-car collision near Boyle, Alta. Saturday morning.
- RCMP warning Edmonton public of heroin laced with carfentanil
- RCMP are warning the Edmonton and area public of heroin laced with carfentanil that they found during a drug investigation.
- Thousands join Women's March at Alberta legislature
- Thousands of people — men, women and children — rallied at the Alberta legislature on Saturday for the Women’s March on Washington in Edmonton. Between 3,500 and 4,000 people attended the event.
- Fog causes havoc on Edmonton-area streets, collisions pile up
- Fog was causing low visibility and tricky driving conditions on Edmonton-area streets Saturday morning. Eastbound and westbound lanes of the Anthony Henday were closed between Manning Drive and 97th Street because of a four-vehicle collision, police say.
- Police investigate suspicious death at downtown Edmonton apartment
- Edmonton police are investigating a suspicious death at a downtown apartment building. Police responded to a weapons complaint just after 6:45 a.m. Saturday in the area of 110th Avenue and 84th Street.