Peace River, AB
Set Peace River as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 2:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 6:32 PM
WSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of rain showers this evening then 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Risk of freezing rain this evening and overnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning with risk of freezing rain. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High plus 3.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 5.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- In Depth Child M manslaughter case concludes Friday with mother's sentencing
- “I do not know what the cause of (Child M’s) cardio-respiratory arrest was due to,” a doctor wrote. “However, it is very clear that she is PROFOUNDLY MALNOURISHED and has evidence of blunt force cranial trauma which is NOT adequately explained.”
- #PrenticeBlamesAlbertans goes viral after Jim Prentice's 'look in the mirror' comment video
- The hashtag #PrenticeBlamesAlbertans has gone viral overnight after Premier Jim Prentice told Albertans to "look in the mirror" to find who is responsible for the province's current financial woes.
- Edmonton man Omar Aden believed to have joined ISIS
- The family of a young man who lived in Edmonton believes he went overseas to fight for ISIS, CBC News has learned.
- Woman assaulted in north Edmonton, second attack in 24 hrs
- 24 hours after warning the public about a sexual assault in a north-side Edmonton neighbourhood, police issued a second bulletin about another attack.
- Alberta budget to be released March 26
- Albertans will learn how government will address the $7 billion fiscal challenge on March 26 with the release of Budget 2015.