Peace River, AB
Set Peace River as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 9:00 AM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
SW 21 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming west 50 gusting to 70 near noon. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing. Wind west 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Low 8.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. High 20.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
25° | 10°
77° | 50°
24° | 9°
75° | 48°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Prentice to announce plans for Michener Centre Friday
- Jim Prentice will discuss what his government plans to do with the Michener Centre in Red Deer Friday morning.
- Hurricane Odile disrupts Red Deer couple's honeymoon
- A Red Deer couple has returned home safely after their honeymoon in Mexico was disrupted by Hurricane Odile.
- New refugees facing ‘unprecedented’ housing challenges
- Refugees arriving in Edmonton are facing "unprecedented" challenges finding affordable places to rent, says an agency that works with newcomers.
- Cutting ER wait times part of larger problem, Alberta health official says
- The struggle to reduce emergency room wait times is a part of a larger challenge, a senior Alberta Health Service official says.
- 5 things to do in Edmonton this weekend
- The sun will be shining, art will be popping up in unexpected places and there's a new dinosaur exhibit opening up – here's your five things to do this weekend.