Peace River, AB
Set Peace River as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 1:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 8:16 AM
Sunset: 7:43 PM
SW 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 this afternoon. High plus 5.
Overcast. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing near noon. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming west 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High 9.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
8° | -7°
46° | 19°
9° | -3°
48° | 27°
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Cyberbullying in university on the rise, study says
- Research out of Simon Fraser University suggests that the online abuse that has been so prevalent on the teenage battlefield is carrying through to the arena of adults at Canadian universities.
- New Edmonton LRT gets needed funding from province
- The province will kick in the necessary money towards completing Edmonton's southeast LRT line, Alberta Premier Alison Redford announced this morning.
- In Depth Valley Line LRT Plan: a closer look
- What will Edmonton's LRT expansion look like? What will be near the stops? With the province promising up to $600 million in various funds to pay for LRT expansion, Mayor Don Iveson says work can go ahead on constructing the Valley Line.
- New Demetrios Karahalios was killed, Edmonton police confirm
- Edmonton police are now calling the suspicious death of Demetrios Karahalios a homicide.
- Video Scona road speed limit too low, councillor says video
- The speed limit on Scona Road is an artificial one that snares hundreds, even thousands, of drivers in a speed trap each month, says Edmonton city councillor Bryan Anderson.