Peace River, AB
Set Peace River as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 27, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:43 AM
Sunset: 8:59 PM
E 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Wed Aug 27, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing late this evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 7.
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early in the evening. High 20.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
19° | 6°
66° | 43°
20° | 6°
68° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Exclusive PC leadership contender Ric McIver challenged on Skypalace claims
- Progressive Conservative leadership candidate Ric McIver did not “kill” construction of former premier Alison Redford’s so-called Skypalace, despite his repeated claims during his campaign.
- 4 arrested after drive-by shooting in north Edmonton
- Edmonton police say they were called out to a residential neighbourhood near 115th Avenue and 82nd Street early Wednesday morning after a group of youths reported seeing hearing gunshots.
- Tom Mulcair vows aboriginal women inquiry within 100 days if NDP elected
- An NDP government would launch a national public inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal women within 100 days of taking office, Opposition Leader Tom Mulcair said today.
- Car share program may be coming soon to Edmonton
- City officials hope a six-month pilot project will soon be launched by a company that can’t yet be named. The final details are now being worked out.
- 62-storey tower to be built in downtown Edmonton
- The building to be constructed in the downtown arena district will be home to 1,700 employees of the engineering, planning and architecture firm.