Peace River, AB
Set Peace River as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 10, 16 at 6:00 PM MST
Feels like: -35
Feels like: -31
Sunrise: 9:11 AM
Sunset: 4:13 PM
W 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 10, 16 at 4:00 PM MST Sat Dec 10, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
A few flurries ending late this evening then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming west 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 29. Extreme wind chill minus 42.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 21. Wind chill minus 42 in the morning and minus 34 in the afternoon.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Temperature rising to minus 18 by morning. Wind chill minus 33.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Alberta ice climber to go inside a glacier to measure climate change effects audio
- The first person to ice climb Niagara Falls now has his sights set on going inside the Athabasca Glacier to get a snapshot of how climate change is progressing.
- Front-line Edmonton cops outfitted with fentanyl antidote
- Edmonton's front-line police officers are being outfitted with a fentanyl-antidote to help overdosing drug-users — and to protect themselves.
- City transit stations to remain open all night as extreme cold grips Edmonton
- Edmonton transit centres and LRT stations will remain open at night for shelter as long as extreme cold temperatures persist, the city says.
- Bill to simplify border crossing passes U.S. Congress
- A bill with potentially sweeping consequences for the Canada-U.S. border has just been adopted by the American Congress, allowing new projects aimed at speeding up travel through the international boundary.
- Donated winter clothes the 'difference between life and death' for Edmonton's homeless video
- The warm winter clothes donated to CBC by Edmontonians are already being handed out to the city's homeless population.