Peace River, AB
Set Peace River as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 10:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 5:24 AM
Sunset: 10:07 PM
NNE 37 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM MDT Tue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM MDT
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High 17.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Becoming clear overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low 8.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 22.
23° | 11°
73° | 52°
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
24° | 7°
75° | 45°
25° | 8°
77° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologist Stephanie Barsby
- Our meteorologistStephanie Barsby
- Tune in to CBC News: Edmonton at 5:00, 5:30 & 6:00 pm for weather news from Stephanie
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Edmonton's Mayor Stephen Mandel to announce future
- Stephen Mandel will announce his decision whether to run one more time for Edmonton mayor this fall.
- Stunt victim was about to be married, attend U of A
- A 20-year-old woman killed when a stunt went awry at an Edmonton parking lot Saturday has been identified as Melinda Green.
- Edmonton driver, 62, charged in boy's patio death video
- A 62-year-old Edmonton man is facing numerous impaired driving-related charges after a two-year-old boy was killed when a SUV crashed through a dining patio at a south Edmonton restaurant Sunday night.
- Unlicensed teen ticketed for high-speed drive
- A teenage girl without a licence pulled over for speeding on a highway near Calgary is facing several charges.
- Alberta's beef industry: 10 years after mad cow crisis video audio
- Alberta's beef industry is still in decline, with Canadians eating less of the meat and fewer producers raising cattle 10 years after BSE, or mad cow disease, savaged the industry.