Peace River, AB
Set Peace River as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 25, 17 at 10:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:18 AM
Sunset: 9:16 PM
SE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 25, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Apr 25, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clearing. Low minus 4.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 8. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 3.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated Soldier killed, 3 others hurt in training exercise at CFB Wainwright
- 'Two of the soldiers have been treated and they're back with their units here in Wainwright. One other soldier is still in hospital.'
- Updated Wood Buffalo rejects Nexen's $19.6-million request for tax relief for non-operating upgrader
- Wood Buffalo municipal council rejected Nexen Corp.'s request Tuesday for $19.6 million in municipal tax relief for its Long Lake upgrader, which has been closed since January 2016 when an explosion killed two workers.
- Opportunity lost in Fort McMurray rebuild, says insurance expert
- Fort McMurray is missing an opportunity to make itself more fire resilient as it rebuilds, an insurance expert says.
- Alberta forestry communities brace for uncertainty with new round of U.S. softwood import duties video
- Alberta communities that rely heavily on forestry for jobs are dreading the long drawn-out process ahead as Canada and the United States once again are at loggerheads over the import of Canadian softwood lumber into the lucrative U.S. market.
- Education key to muffling noisy vehicles, Edmonton councillor says
- The city must find a way to deal to noisy vehicles, a scourge of summer months in Edmonton, says Coun. Scott McKeen.