Peace River, AB
Set Peace River as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 28, 15 at 9:00 PM MST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 8:53 AM
Sunset: 5:11 PM
NE 7 km/h
Pressure: 103.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 28, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Wed Jan 28, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with 30 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature rising to minus 13 by morning. Wind chill minus 25 this evening.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 7.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight. Wind becoming north 20 km/h after midnight. Low minus 15.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-19° | -21°
-2° | -6°
-15° | -25°
5° | -13°
-15° | -20°
5° | -4°
-15° | -22°
5° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Seniors' advocate calls for cameras in care homes after disturbing hidden footage revealed
- In the wake of the release of two shocking hidden camera videos shot in a long-term care home in Edmonton, some are pushing for cameras to be installed in all residents’ rooms.
- Updated Tories old and new meet for first caucus amid election talks
- Progressive Conservative MLAs old and new met for the first time today. Meanwhile, Premier Jim Prentice remains vague on an upcoming election and possibe cabinet shuffle.
- Video Drone captures shots of Walterdale Bridge progress video
- A drone over downtown captured views the Walterdale Bridge replacement project not seen before.
- YOUR CITY New design standards could transform winter streets for pedestrians
- Say goodbye to blustery, frozen streets. Coun. Ben Henderson believes the city could be transformed into a winter haven to rival Copenhagen in a couple of decades.
- Nursing home survey finds understaffing tops concerns
- Almost a third of Albertans with relatives in nursing homes are worried the homes are understaffed, suggests a survey commissioned by the Health Quality Council of Alberta.