Prince Albert, SK
Set Prince Albert as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 8:00 PM CST
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 6:56 PM
E 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Increasing cloudiness then 30 percent chance of flurries late this evening. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Low minus 13.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. High minus 1.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low minus 12.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
-1° | -9°
30° | 16°
-2° | -13°
28° | 9°
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Coach John Lagimodiere says he was a 'doorknob' to yell at ref
- John Lagimodiere, a minor hockey coach in Saskatoon, has taken to social media to apologize for being a "doorknob" during a game in which he was ejected for yelling at a referee.
- Regina police probe death of man found in alley
- Regina police are investigating after a dead man was found in an alley in the 3100 block of 6th Avenue.
- Prince Albert, Sask., woman competing in 1st Paralympics
- It was a proud moment for two parents from Prince Albert, Sask., this morning as their daughter Brittany Hudak made her Paralympic debut, competing in the 15 kilometre cross-country skiing event.
- Facebook appeal spurs speedy reunion of long-separated sisters audio
- In another demonstration of the power of social media, a Moose Jaw, Sask., woman has had a speedy reunion with her long-lost sister after turning to Facebook.
- Glider crash knocks out power in Manitou Lake RM
- A glider pilot was taken to hospital after a crash in west-central Saskatchewan on Sunday afternoon.