Prince Albert, SK
Set Prince Albert as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 11:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 5:55 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
WSW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Apr 19, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clearing early this evening. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 5.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 60 percent chance of rain showers in the morning. Risk of freezing rain early in the morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the morning. High 7.
Clearing near midnight. Low minus 6.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | -3°
54° | 27°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
8° | -5°
46° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Moose Jaw salon's 'smart tan' poster stirring up debate
- Tammy Zinn at Relaxzinn Tan in Moose Jaw says she's happy to tell people tanning can be done safely — although the local cancer society takes issue with that.
- Roughriders serve Easter dinner with Regina charity
- Two members of the Grey Cup-winning Saskatchewan Roughriders served free Easter meals to people in Regina Saturday.
- Crashes in eastern Sask. blamed on winter weather
- Two collisions in the eastern part of the province have RCMP warning against non-essential travel.
- Sask. not a hotbed of wine lovers, StatsCan says
- People in Saskatchewan appear to be dedicated beer drinkers, spending less on wine than just about anybody in the country, Statistics Canada says.
- Regina knife suspect nabbed after he stays to buy chips
- One minute, a man with a knife was allegedly chasing somebody around a convenience store parking lot. The next, he was lining up to buy chips.