Prince Albert, SK
Set Prince Albert as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 31, 14 at 4:29 AM CST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:59 AM
Sunset: 5:34 PM
S 21 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 31, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Fri Oct 31, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this morning. High 7.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Low minus 2.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early in the evening. High 7.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Hales trial won't be reopened for new evidence
- A Saskatoon judge has ruled the trial of Douglas Hales, accused of murdering Daleen Bosse, will not be reopened for new evidence. Instead, the trial will proceed to a second round of final submissions in November.
- 3-year sentence for Adrian Charles on weapons and drug charges
- Former Saskatoon Hilltops and Regina Rams football star Adrian Charles was sent to jail today on weapons and drug charges. They go back to 2008 when Charles' car was pulled over, and police found a loaded handgun and cocaine inside.
- Paranormal team investigates Saskatoon's Park Town Hotel
- The Other Side documentary series films final episode of season 2 at the reportedly haunted landmark.
- Smart meters installed in Hanley, Sask. despite problems
- The opposition says the provincial government put people at risk by allowing SaskPower to install smart meters on 400 homes in the town of Hanley, Sask. even after those meters were found to be causing problems elsewhere.
- Anti-gay activists Bill Whatcott, Peter LaBarbera on trial in Regina
- Anti-gay activists Peter LaBarbera and Bill Whatcott were on trial in Regina Thursday, accused of mischief after an incident at the University of Regina in the spring.