Prince Albert, SK
Set Prince Albert as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 30, 17 at 11:21 PM CST
Sunrise: 5:31 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
SW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 30, 17 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Apr 30, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind east 20 km/h. Low plus 3.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 13.
Clearing in the evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low plus 2.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Regina Pats clinch Eastern Conference, headed for WHL playoff finals
- They'll now go on to play the Seattle Thunderbirds for the Ed Chynoweth Cup in the Western Hockey League finals.
- Flight delayed: Air Canada leaves Saskatoon man 'stuck in limbo' for 4 days
- René Prefontaine says what was supposed to be one day of travel turned into a four-day delay with Air Canada.
- 'Sad for the North': Mixed emotions as 40 years of NORTEP end with last student graduation
- As the last ever group of NORTEP students smiled for photos at their graduation ceremony on Saturday night, Janet Alcrow said it was impossible to ignore the fact that completing her second NORTEP degree marked the end of an era.
- 'Spit at or punched or poked' Sask. health staff top list of violently injured workers
- Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates; community and social service workers; and registered nurses ranked as the top three occupations prone to violent on-the-job injuries from 2012 to 2016, statistics on accepted claims reveal.
- Saskatoon-area poet Louise Bernice Halfe among top winners at 2017 Sask. Book Awards
- Bernice Halfe's latest book of poetry, which explored her feelings and experiences as a residential school survivor, received three awards.