Prince Albert, SK
Set Prince Albert as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 01, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 7:54 PM
WSW 19 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 01, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Sep 01, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 9.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind east 20 km/h becoming south 20 near noon. High 25. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Low 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Daughter's first day of school brings Regina father to tears
- The first day of school for Dorothy Dustyhorn was exciting for the youngster and filled with emotion for her dad.
- Saskatchewan students, teachers celebrate back to school with selfies
- It's the first day back to school for many Saskatchewan students and teachers.
- Regina Sports Hall of Fame announces new inductees
- Inductees include athletes as well as those who help develop and build specific sports.
- Before and after program abruptly changed for Connaught School
- On short notice, the before and after care program for students at Connaught school has been abruptly changed.
- Sunday's game prompted Chamblin, Taman firings: Roughriders CEO video
- The Saskatchewan Roughriders look to finish off the 2015 season with interim head coach Bob Dyce and interim general manager Jeremy O'Day.