Prince Albert, SK
Set Prince Albert as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 20, 14 at 1:27 PM CST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 9:15 AM
Sunset: 4:46 PM
ESE 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 20, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Sat Dec 20, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Light snow ending this afternoon then cloudy. High minus 5.
Overcast. Low minus 8.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of light snow late in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 5.
|Chance of light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
-6° | -9°
21° | 16°
-7° | -12°
19° | 10°
-14° | -16°
7° | 3°
-17° | -20°
1° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Saturday brings icy roads across Saskatchewan
- Some parts of the province reported snow, ice fog or ice pellets, leading to some more difficult road conditions.
- CT scanner fire to cause delays at Prince Albert hospital
- Emergency CT scan patients in Prince Albert will now be diverted to Saskatoon because a CT scanner caught fire in Victoria Hospital Saturday morning.
- Saskatoon Police warn about drugs cut with deadly chemicals
- Saskatoon Police are warning about potentially deadly ingredients mixed into cocaine and ecstasy after responding to 10 medical emergencies last night.
- 1 person ejected, 2 trapped in vehicle in crash near Melville
- A three-vehicle crash near Melville Friday evening led to a closure of Highway 10 at the scene.
- SGI to add facial recognition when issuing licences
- SGI is requesting submissions for a new company to produce its licences and photo identifications. The new company will be required to have facial recognition services.