Ottawa (Richmond - Metcalfe), ON
Set Ottawa (Richmond - Metcalfe) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 6:03 PM
SSW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing early this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low plus 3.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of drizzle in the morning and early in the afternoon. A few showers beginning in the afternoon and ending in the evening. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 14.
|Periods of drizzle or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 7°
52° | 45°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
13° | 10°
55° | 50°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- New Ottawa shooting: Cpl. Nathan Cirillo's body going home to Hamilton today
- The body of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, killed during Wednesday's shootings in the nation's capital, will be transported in a procession along the Highway of Heroes from Ottawa to Hamilton today.
- New Security boosted at 3 Ottawa sports events after attacks
- The Ottawa Redblacks game on Friday, Ottawa Senators game on Saturday and Ottawa Fury FC soccer game on Sunday will each feature increased security and special pre-game ceremonies after this week's attacks in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que., and in Ottawa.
- #CBCStreetTalk is headed to Orléans, Ward 1
- The CBC Street Talk team will be in Orléans ward on Friday, Oct. 24 to speak to you, the voters, about issues that matter most to you in this municipal election.
- Ottawa shooting: Where did Michael Zehaf-Bibeau get his gun? video
- Investigators say the Winchester .30-30 calibre rifle used by Michael Zehaf-Bibeau in this week's Ottawa shootings on Parliament Hill may be a critical piece of evidence as they try to reconstruct his activities prior to the attack.
- One dead in head-on crash at March and Burnt Lands roads
- One person is dead after a head-on collision between a van and a pickup truck in west Ottawa early this morning.