Ottawa (Richmond - Metcalfe), ON
Set Ottawa (Richmond - Metcalfe) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 25, 17 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:00 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
E 24 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 25, 17 at 11:00 AM EDT Tue Apr 25, 17 at 11:00 AM EDT
Becoming cloudy near noon with a few showers. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 13. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 7.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the morning. High 18.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Ottawa Catholic School Board leery of new Netflix series 13 Reasons Why
- It's one of the hottest new shows on Netflix, but the chief psychologist with the Ottawa Catholic School Board is concerned about how 13 Reasons Why portrays suicide, and she's urging parents to talk to teens about it.
- Rent-free farm offer sows more interest than owner can handle
- A farmer near Smiths Falls, Ont., who was hoping to find someone to care for his animals is finding out that going viral isn't all it's cracked up to be.
- Preview NHL playoffs: How the Canadian teams stack up in Round 2
- It appears it's anyone's Stanley Cup to win after a wide-open start to the NHL playoffs. Here's how the two remaining Canadian teams, Edmonton and Ottawa, match up with their Round 2 foes.
- Ontario set to begin shifting home care responsibilities
- Ontario begins dissolving its 14 community care access centres next week, but critics insist the move won't cut red tape, free up money or improve home care for patients.
- Ottawa police workplace injury, illness costs spiked in 2016
- Costs associated with workplace injuries and illnesses are on the rise at the Ottawa Police Service as more members are spending more time off work due to mental health issues.