Grand Manan, NB
Set Grand Manan as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 07, 15 at 7:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 6:59 PM
NNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 07, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Wed Oct 07, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Clearing this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 17. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h except gusting to 40 along parts of the coast. Low plus 4.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 13.
|Sunny||Periods of rain||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Lake Utopia house on the market for almost $10 million video
- Luxury real estate in New Brunswick can be modest compared to Canada's major cities. But not this one. A rare listing on Lake Utopia is up for sale - for a whopping $6.65 million.
- New Brunswick weather: Sunshine will continue this week
- The sunny and warmer than normal days will continue for the rest of the work week according to CBC meteorologist Peter Coade.
- St. Thomas University works to get out the vote
- It's the question that pops up at every election: why don't young people vote? Federal parties are hoping to reverse that pattern in the final weeks of the campaign. Historically, people between the ages of 18 to 24 have had the lowest turnout at the polls.
- GAS GURU Gas prices likely to hold firm but diesel jump expected
- CBC reporter Robert Jones says the price of gasoline is likely to remain unchanges this week, but diesel prices could see a significant jump when the Energy and Utilities Board sets the new price on Thursday.
- Video Fredericton candidates clash in debate video
- Three of Fredericton's four candidates debated local and national issues at a forum at St. Thomas University on Tuesday