Grand Manan, NB
Set Grand Manan as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 29, 17 at 7:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:20 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
SW 6 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 29, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Apr 29, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning this afternoon. Fog retreating to the coast this morning. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 11. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late this evening. Clearing overnight. Fog patches dissipating this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Low zero.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the morning. High 11.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Recap N.B. This Week
- Catch up on the stories you may have missed
- Ottawa called on to push for renewed softwood exclusion in U.S.
- New Brunswick sawmills could be facing an all-or-nothing gamble in the softwood lumber case with the United States.
- Brayford Trucking fined $100K for death of oilsands worker
- Jordan Gahan was just 21 when the excavator he was operating fell through the ice at an oilsands site in northern Alberta. Three years later, his employer has been fined $100,000 and given two years of corporate probation.
- Labour battle overshadows Sea Dogs semi-final game
- Labour groups say they will be out in force at Friday's Saint John Sea Dogs playoff game against the Chicoutimi Saguenéens in the QMJHL at Harbour Station to protest against planned changed to provincial labour laws.
- Woman assaulted by man with a weapon in Moncton
- Codiac Regional RCMP are investigating after a woman was assaulted by a man with a weapon in Moncton's north end on Thursday night.