Grand Manan, NB
Set Grand Manan as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 5:00 PM AST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:53 AM
Sunset: 5:26 PM
N 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Snow and blowing snow
Snow at times heavy and blizzard
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Increasing cloudiness. Snow and blowing snow beginning overnight. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this evening then increasing to 40 gusting to 70 overnight. Low minus 12.
Snow at times heavy or blizzard. Amount 25 cm. Blowing snow. Wind northeast 50 km/h gusting to 80 increasing to 70 gusting to 120 near noon. High minus 4.
Periods of snow and blowing snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature steady near minus 4.
|Snow at times heavy and blizzard||Periods of snow||Sunny||Flurries||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-4° | -13°
25° | 9°
1° | -12°
34° | 10°
-9° | -9°
16° | 16°
-10° | -18°
14° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Tracadie-Sheila RCMP investigating ambulance hit and run
- Tracadie-Sheila RCMP are investigating after an ambulance was involved in a hit and run collision early Sunday morning on Highway 150 in Losier Settlement, New Brunswick.
- New Moncton's Acadia Park surplus military houses go up for sale
- The 'For Sale' signs will soon be going up on 74 old military houses in Moncton's west end after the federal government determined they no longer needed the single and semi-detached houses in Acadia Park, but prospective buyers won't have long to decide.
- Moncton firearm call still being probed by RCMP
- Codiac RCMP are still investigating after a Moncton woman reported a teenager walking through her neighbourhood carrying what looked to be a firearm on Sunday.
- Blizzard warnings issued for most of New Brunswick
- A major storm moving northeast from the United States will hit the Maritimes Tuesday.
- New Nor'easters: What they are and how they form
- The storm expected to bring up to 90 centimetres of snow from northern New Jerey to southern Maine is a nor'easter, a weather system commonly seen on the East Coast and known for bringing heavy precipitation and powerful winds.