Grand Manan, NB
Set Grand Manan as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 12:00 AM AST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 4:47 PM
NW 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 4:00 PM AST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming northwest 30 late this evening. Low minus 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. A few flurries over Grand Manan Island in the afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 9. Cold wind chill minus 25 in the afternoon.
Partly cloudy. A few flurries over Grand Manan Island in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 17. Cold wind chill minus 27.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-12° | -19°
10° | -2°
-1° | -14°
30° | 7°
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
-6° | -15°
21° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Exclusive Government tried to keep inmate crash details secret
- A CBC News investigation has revealed officials with the Department of Justice and Sheriff’s Services took steps to keep details of a violent April 2012 sheriff van crash, in which inmates were seriously injured, from public scrutiny.
- Troy Lifford disappointed by attempt to keep records secret video
- Justice Minister Troy Lifford says instructions by civil servants to destroy photographs concerning a 2012 accident involving a sheriff's van transporting prisoners were "unfortunate."
- MS sufferer upset new drug plan won't cover her medication
- A Sussex Corner, N.B., woman is unhappy the province’s new prescription drug plan won’t cover medication that treats her multiple sclerosis.
- Inmate van crash secrecy leads to criticism of government
- Premier David Alward promised a more open government when he was elected in 2010, but New Brunswick has instead secured a reputation as one of most secretive provinces in Canada.
- Bomb threat at Fredericton High School cancels classes
- Police are investigating a bomb threat that forced the evacuation of Fredericton High School on Wednesday morning.