Grand Manan, NB
Set Grand Manan as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 26, 16 at 6:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 9:00 PM
SSE 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 26, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue Jul 26, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
Showers ending near noon then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of thundershowers. Fog patches along the coast. Amount 5 to 10 mm. High 18 except 23 inland. Humidex 25. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Fog patches spreading inland this evening. Low 16.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Fog patches retreating to the coast in the morning. High 20 except 28 inland. Humidex 27.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Donald Arseneault slams Mike Murphy in spat over free tuition program
- Post-Secondary Education Minister Donald Arseneault has come out swinging against former attorney general Mike Murphy over the government's controversial Tuition Access Bursary program.
- New Fredericton council wants more seniors volunteering
- Fredericton council is looking to get more seniors involved in the community and are hoping the city can tap into some federal funds to get more seniors active in local groups.
- New New Brunswick weather: Showers, thundershowers expected today
- A trough of low pressure will move across the region Tuesday bringing widespread showers and likely a few thundershowers in the afternoon says CBC meteorologist Peter Coade.
- Teen homelessness fundraiser an epic push for Joe Roberts
- Joe Roberts is walking across Canada to promote a campaign called A Push For Change, pushing a shopping cart to support homeless teens and those at risk.
- 30th N.B. Waterfront Lifeguard Championships at Parlee Beach Monday video
- The annual New Brunswick lifeguard championships at Parlee Beach on Monday are an opportunity for lifeguards to show their skills and practice for the national competition at the end of summer.