Grand Manan, NB
Set Grand Manan as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 8:58 PM
SW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy before morning. Fog spreading inland overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog retreating to the coast in the morning. High 22. UV index 8 or very high.
Cloudy. Fog spreading inland overnight. Low 16.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- HST hike needed to balance budget, business council says audio
- The New Brunswick Business Council is urging political parties to seek a mandate to raise the harmonized sales tax in the upcoming provincial election.
- Atlantic Lottery Corp. retailers won 165 jackpots last year video
- Atlantic Lottery Corp. retailers and their employees claimed what is likely a record 165 jackpots over $1,000 last year, with the group once again posting much higher win rates for big prizes than it did for small ones, new figures show.
- Codiac RCMP install new sirens that can be heard and felt video
- Moncton area motorists soon won't be able to use the excuse they didn't hear a police siren, because RCMP are installing a new system motorists will be able to feel as well.
- Petitcodiac food bank rebuilds, expands after fire
- The food bank in Petitcodiac is fundraising and looking for volunteers as it rebuilds and expands following a suspicious fire last fall that destroyed its new building.
- Fredericton road construction gridlock surprises motorists, city
- With repaving work on Fredericton's Westmorland Street bridge shifting to the eastern lanes on Monday and northbound ramps reduced to one, it seems many motorists decided to take the Princess Margaret bridge instead and ended up facing even longer delays.