Grand Manan, NB
Set Grand Manan as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 12, 14 at 3:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 7:28 PM
S 7 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Rain at times heavy or freezing rain
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 12, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Wed Mar 12, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. Showers beginning near noon. Amount 2 to 4 mm. High plus 4.
Rain at times heavy changing to freezing rain or ice pellets overnight. Snow inland this evening and after midnight. Rainfall amount 40 mm except snowfall amount 10 cm inland. Local blowing snow inland late this evening and after midnight. Wind east 20 km/h becoming northeast 40 gusting to 70 this evening. Low minus 3.
Freezing rain or ice pellets changing to flurries late in the morning. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 cm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming north 30 gusting to 50 near noon then northwest 20 gusting to 40 early in the evening. Temperature falling to minus 7 in the afternoon.
|Flurries||Sunny||Flurries or rain showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -14°
27° | 7°
6° | -6°
43° | 21°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-3° | -9°
27° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New forestry plan provides more Crown wood to industry
- The province's new forestry strategy, which increases the amount of Crown wood available to industry, is expected to encourage investment and create new jobs, the government says.
- Olympic speedskater Anouk English won't have to sell medal audio
- A Canadian speedskater and Olympic double-medallist says she won't have to sell one of her medals to help finance a comeback at the 2018 Winter Games in South Korea.
- New Coast Guard warns of bad ice year for Atlantic Canada ships
- The Canadian Coast Guard is pleading with merchant ships to plan their voyages well in advance this year as the organization's icebreaker fleet confronts some of the worst ice conditions on the Atlantic Ocean in decades.
- Peter Andrews testifies in own defence today
- Peter Andrews is testifying in his own defence today in his trial on a charge of obstruction of justice.
- N.B. braces for blizzard bringing up to 40 cm of snow
- Blizzard warnings and winter storm warnings are in place for New Brunswick with as much as 40 centimetres of snow expected in some areas.