Grand Manan, NB
Set Grand Manan as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 05, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 6:19 PM
NNW 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Clearing. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming north 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 19 except minus 15 over Grand Manan Island. Cold wind chill minus 29 overnight.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 6. Cold wind chill minus 26 in the morning. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear early in the evening then partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 10.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-1° | -14°
30° | 7°
0° | -12°
32° | 10°
1° | -10°
34° | 14°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Irving Oil apologizes for overbilling Fredericton-area family audio
- Irving Oil Ltd. has told a Fredericton area couple they have been wrongly listed in company records as a commercial account and managers are now reviewing years of records to determine how much they may have been overcharged for heating oil.
- Brian Gallant's Liberals keep wide lead over opposition
- Brian Gallant's Liberals are continuing to enjoy a large lead in popular support, according to the latest Corporate Research Associates poll.
- Supreme Court rejects request to hear case involving Rod Gillis
- The Supreme Court of Canada has rejected a request by prosecutors to hear a case involving prominent Saint John lawyer Rodney Gillis.
- Connors Bros. confirms cutting second shift at sardine plant
- Connors Bros., Limited has confirmed it will not recall a second shift at its Blacks Harbour sardine plant this season, but expects only 20 people will lose their jobs.
- RCMP is on the scene of a standoff in Hampstead
- RCMP negotiators are at a home in Hampstead, dealing with a standoff.