Grand Manan, NB
Set Grand Manan as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 22, 14 at 7:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:02 AM
Sunset: 9:05 PM
SW 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Jul 22, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 15.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 22 except 26 inland. UV index 8 or very high.
Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning in the evening. Amount 5 mm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low 17.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
22° | 16°
72° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Government formally backs school gay-straight alliances
- The Department of Education is putting a new policy into effect which allows anyone in any school to create a gay-straight alliance, without fear of it being blocked or shut down.
- Craft brewer fights new NB Liquor rule video
- Florenceville-Bristol brewer Mitch Biggar wants NB Liquor to reverse a new policy requiring small craft breweries to sell 10,000 litres of product through NB Liquor stores.
- Tree cleanup from Storm Arthur set for next week
- Communities in the Fredericton are have planned operations next week to clear away trees and debris from post-tropical storm Arthur.
- Man accused in Nackawic Town Hall fire remains in custody
- A 56-year-old man who was arrested after a fire at the Nackawic Town Hall and fire station on Monday has been charged with several offences.
- NB Power's handling of Storm Arthur needs public review, experts say
- NB Power's preparation for and handling of a series of recent widespread blackouts in New Brunswick should be subject to an independent review by the Energy and Utilities Board, according to the utility’s former chief regulator and two former public interveners.