Grand Manan, NB
Set Grand Manan as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 28, 15 at 9:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 7:48 PM
NNE 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. A few flurries beginning near noon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this morning. Temperature steady near zero. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few flurries ending late this evening then mainly cloudy. Local amount 2 cm. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low minus 7.
Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early in the evening. High plus 2.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
3° | -6°
37° | 21°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
-1° | -12°
30° | 10°
4° | -10°
39° | 14°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Mansa Agbaku, Saint John teen, lands Currie Scholarship
- A high school student in Saint John has been awarded one of the most generous undergraduate scholarships available in Canada.
- New Nova Scotia expecting up to 15 cm of snow on Atlantic Coast
- Environment Canada has issued a special weather statement for parts of Nova Scotia as up to 15 cm of snow could hit the province on Saturday, while the rest of the Maritimes could see up to 4 cm of the white stuff.
- Miramichi Lumber to rebuild mill damaged by fire
- Miramichi Lumber plans to rebuild its sawmill in Miramichi and open a new planer and kiln facility in Blackville.
- Century-old Fredericton home destroyed by fire
- Fredericton motorists are being asked to avoid part of Union Street, as firefighters continue to battle a fire that destroyed a century-old home and left at least two people temporarily homeless.
- Blog World men's curling championship kicks off in Halifax
- The 12-team round robin starts Saturday at the Scotiabank Centre in Halifax. As always, Canada is a heavy favourite to win gold, especially with the tournament being hosted on home soil.