Grand Manan, NB
Set Grand Manan as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 30, 15 at 5:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:11 AM
Sunset: 8:57 PM
S 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 30, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Jul 30, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning near midnight. Risk of thundershowers overnight. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches. Wind becoming south 20 km/h overnight. Low 16.
Showers ending in the morning then clearing. Risk of thundershowers in the morning. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 22. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 15.
|Showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Jeremy Levitt cleared in 2nd Florida lawsuit
- A Florida jury has ruled against a female law professor whose sex-discrimination lawsuit made allegations about former University of New Brunswick law dean Jeremy Levitt.
- Brad Woodside sings Black Bird to Fredericton visitors video
- Fredericton Mayor Brad Woodside set aside his gavel and pulled up a piano bench in front of City Hall and serenaded passersby with a few bars of the Beatles’ classic Black Bird.
- Nurses union, province reach tentative agreement
- The provincial government has reached a tentative collective agreement with the New Brunswick Nurses Union, the Department of Human Resources announced on Thursday.
- 5 things to do in New Brunswick this weekend
- Get sappy, eat some ploye, take or take in some music and local art. Celebrate New Brunswick in more ways than one with five things to do this weekend.
- Canaport LNG bird kill case adjourned without pleas again
- The court case of Canaport LNG Limited Partnership, Irving Canaport GP Company Ltd., and Repsol Canada Ltd., in connection with the deaths of thousands of migratory birds in Saint John nearly two years ago, has been adjourned again without any pleas.