Grand Manan, NB
Set Grand Manan as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 7:00 AM AST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 4:50 PM
N 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 5:00 AM AST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon then 40 percent chance of flurries late this afternoon. Wind north 20 km/h. High minus 2.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Clearing before morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 near midnight. Low minus 9.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 4.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Periods of rain|
8° | -8°
46° | 18°
9° | 7°
48° | 45°
0° | 0°
32° | 32°
3° | -13°
37° | 9°
5° | 3°
41° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Live Tree of Hope campaign aims for $1.5M to fight cancer video
- The 14th annual Tree of Hope radio broadcast takes place on CBC Radio One in Moncton today from 6 a.m. until 9 a.m. and continues with Radio-Canada's l'Arbre de l'espoir Radiothon from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m.
- New More flurries, cold temperatures expected today: Peter Coade
- New Brunswick will see some flurries today, on top of the dumping of snow from yesterday's storm, says meteorologist Peter Coade.
- Opinion Abortion reform may signal 'more enlightened time' on women's issues
- Rosella Melanson, the former executive director of the New Brunswick Advisory Council on the Status of Women, says if Wednesday's aborition policy change is the start of a "more enlightened time" then there is more to be done to improve conditions for women.
- New Habitat for Humanity ReStore opens in new Saint John location
- The Habitat for Humanity Saint John Region ReStore has a new home.
- Winter storm means cash for some and headaches for others
- Some people were taking advantage of the overnight snowfall.