Grand Manan, NB
Set Grand Manan as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 27, 15 at 6:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 4:51 PM
SW 27 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain or snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 27, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Nov 27, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning near midnight. Amount 5 mm. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 20 this evening. Low plus 1.
Periods of rain changing to a few flurries and ending near noon then cloudy. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. Temperature steady near plus 1.
Clearing in the evening. Low minus 9.
|Periods of rain or snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain||Periods of rain or snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Victor Boudreau releases review with proposed cuts, tax hikes
- The New Brunswick government is proposing a long list of cuts, measures to boost revenue and overhauling the delivery of government services to eliminate the province's $600-million structural deficit.
- Hampton Pizza Delight destroyed by fire
- One of the oldest buildings in Hampton was destroyed by fire this morning.
- Ariele Wood, 15, missing in Fredericton
- The Fredericton Police Force is asking for help finding Ariele Wood, 15, whose family is concerned about her safety.
- Deer population is 'catastrophically low,' biologist says
- New Brunswick is facing a wildlife biodiversity issue and few people in official circles are paying attention, says a wildlife biologist.
- Photos We Day Atlantic draws thousands to Scotiabank Centre video
- More than 8,000 students and educators packed the Scotiabank Centre in Halifax Friday for We Day Atlantic.