Grand Manan, NB
Set Grand Manan as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 2:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:28 AM
Sunset: 8:22 PM
N 23 km/h
Pressure: 99.7 kPa
Rain mixed with snow
Rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Rain becoming mixed with snow late this afternoon. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High plus 3.
Rain showers and flurries ending this evening then cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 1.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 9.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | -3°
50° | 27°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Woman who took snow-buried dog says she faces theft charges
- A Kent County woman who took a tethered dog from a snowed-in doghouse says she's being charged with theft.
- N.B. 'riskier' for investors than Colombia, says Enbridge GM audio
- Enbridge Gas New Brunswick’s general manager says a new fee for large industrial users of natural gas is a move in the right direction, but it doesn’t fix the problems created by the provincial government in 2011.
- Hillsborough's Route 114 still closed after sinkhole
- The Department of Transportation and Infrastructure is expected to have a better idea on Thursday about how much longer a section of Route 114, near Hillsborough, will be closed because of a giant sinkhole.
- Fredericton residents on flood-prone street eye river levels
- Residents on Fredericton’s scenic Riverside Drive are prepared for a little more
- New Brunswick gas prices hit new record
- The maximum price for gas jumped to 142.7 cents a litre on Thursday, eclipsing the old record for regulated pump prices that was set in April 2012.