High Level, AB
Set High Level as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 5:00 PM MST
Feels like: -34
Feels like: -29
Sunrise: 9:19 AM
Sunset: 3:59 PM
NNW 11 km/h
Pressure: 104.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 05, 13 at 4:00 PM MST Thu Dec 05, 13 at 4:00 PM MST
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 31. Wind chill minus 35 this evening.
Sunny. High minus 22.
Clear. Low minus 29 with temperature rising to minus 22 by morning.
-21° | -27°
-6° | -17°
-13° | -21°
9° | -6°
-18° | -31°
-0° | -24°
-17° | -21°
1° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Live Nelson Mandela dead at 95 video audio
- Nelson Mandela, the anti-apartheid icon who became the first president of a democratic South Africa, passed away Thursday at his home in Johannesburg after a prolonged lung infection. He was 95.
- Updated Nelson Mandela: Premier Redford 'deeply saddened' by death video
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's anti-apartheid hero, died today at the age of 95. Premier Alison Redford was one of the first notable Albertans to express her condolences Thursday, saying she was deeply saddened by his passing.
- Live Blog Edmonton councillors approve 4.9% tax increae
- City councillors unanimously passed the 2014 budget, the first under new mayor Don Iveson
- Man hurt in hit and run dies in hospital
- A 25-year-old man who was critically injured in a hit and run in downtown Edmonton on Monday has died.
- Alberta labour groups use TV ad to fight new labour bills
- The Alberta Federation of Labour is coming out swinging followng the passing of two anit-labour bills last night.