High Level, AB
Set High Level as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 23, 15 at 11:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 5:06 AM
Sunset: 10:25 PM
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 23, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Sat May 23, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clear. Low 10.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. High 30. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 11.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- North Wabasca Lake area evacuated due to wildfires
- Dozens of people have been evacuated from the their homes near North Wabasca Lake due to wildfires in the area.
- Rachel Notley to be sworn in as Alberta premier Sunday
- Rachel Notley will be sworn in as Alberta’s next premier Sunday afternoon, alongside a slimmed down cabinet, as the NDP officially takes the reins of the province after toppling the Progressive Conservative dynasty.
- Crash kills woman, sends three others to hospital
- The driver of a BMW is accused of attempting to flee the scene of a fatal crash after the vehicle collided with a taxi cab, killing a woman and sending three people to hospital, according to police.
- RCMP shooting near Edmonton leaves one man dead
- RCMP continue to investigate on a rural property where a man was killed following an officer-involved shooting last night.
- Alberta's Top News Headlines for Saturday video
- Evacuations after wildfires threaten northern Alberta and residents dealing with the devastating loss of their homes following a massive condo fire in Edmonton: CBC's Alicia Asquith brings you up to date on the top stories in the province today.