High Level, AB
Set High Level as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 25, 15 at 7:44 AM MST
Sunrise: 9:10 AM
Sunset: 4:52 PM
Chance of flurries or rain showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 5:00 AM MST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 5:00 AM MST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Risk of freezing rain this morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High plus 2.
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 5.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the evening. High minus 6.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-14° | -14°
7° | 7°
-18° | -19°
-0° | -2°
-16° | -23°
3° | -9°
-21° | -26°
-6° | -15°
-20° | -27°
-4° | -17°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated Geo Mounsef's mother condemns assault of accused drunk driver Richard Suter
- The mother of Geo Mounsef, the toddler killed when an alleged drunk driver crashed into an Edmonton restaurant patio, has condemned the reported abduction and assault of the accused driver.
- Sayfildin Tahir Sharif pleads not guilty to terrorism charges in U.S. court
- An Edmonton man has pleaded not guilty to U.S. charges of supporting terrorism linked to deadly attacks on American soldiers in Iraq, after being extradited from Canada to New York City on Friday.
- Danielle Smith apologizes for anger caused by defection
- Former Wildrose Party leader Danielle Smith has apologized for "angering" many of her former supporters in crossing the floor to the governing Progressive Conservatives, but says she intends to seek the PC nomination in the next election.
- Pedestrian killed on highway near Grande Prairie
- Grande Prairie RCMP are investigating after a pedestrian was killed on Highway 43 Saturday morning.
- Richard Suter, accused in boy's patio death, abducted, beaten, lawyer says
- Richard Suter, the man accused of killing two-year-old Geo Mounsef by driving his SUV onto a restaurant patio, was abducted and seriously assaulted, his lawyer said Friday.