High Level, AB
Set High Level as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 28, 16 at 3:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 7:31 PM
SSW 4 km/h
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 27, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Sep 27, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers this evening then partly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low zero with patchy frost.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 10.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 1 with frost.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Federal government approves liquefied natural gas project on B.C. coast with 190 conditions video
- The federal government has conditionally approved the Pacific NorthWest liquefied natural gas project in British Columbia with 190 legally binding conditions.
- City can do better explaining major project delays, mayor says
- The city needs to do better at helping Edmontonians understand that delays can be expected with complicated construction projects like the Walterdale Bridge, 102nd Avenue Bridge and Metro Line LRT, Mayor Don Iveson said Tuesday.
- Edmonton councillors not interested in 'moment of reflection'
- After some reflection, Edmonton councillors don't seem interested in starting their meetings with a moment of reflection. Executive committee decided Tuesday it will recommend city council not introduce a moment of reflection.
- Seniors home in Fort McMurray long overdue, residents say
- After years of broken promises, a group that represents Fort McMurray seniors fears many elderly residents may die before the government ever builds a long-term care home in their city.
- Turban tying event creates buzz at University of Alberta video
- Organizers of a special turban tying event at the University of Alberta say it was a huge success, with over one hundred people showing up to experience what it's like to wear a turban. The event was in response to a racist poster discovered in Edmonton last week.