High Level, AB
Set High Level as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 25, 16 at 8:00 PM MDT
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 5:25 AM
Sunset: 10:25 PM
ESE 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 25, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT Mon Jul 25, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing this evening. Low 9.
Mainly sunny. High 27. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 13.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Edmonton suicide-prevention strategy in the works video
- The rows of high-tension wires strung close together along the sides of the High Level Bridge are meant to deter people who might be contemplating suicide. But the city’s citizen services department says the barriers are just the beginning of an Edmonton-specific suicide-prevention plan.
- Edmonton man dies in B.C. scuba-diving incident
- An Edmonton man died July 20 in a scuba-diving incident in the ocean near Nanoose, British Columbia, the B.C. Coroners Service confirmed Monday.
- Family of Cape Breton man killed in Nexen explosion want answers
- The family of a Nova Scotia man killed in an explosion in Alberta earlier this year is questioning how and why he died.
- Alberta asks court to quash 'secret' clause that benefits power companies
- The province is going to court to prevent some of Alberta's biggest power companies from using what the government calls a secret and illegal clause that allows them to abandon agreements — worth up to $2 billion — to purchase power from coal-fired power plants.
- Child, 2, rescued from hot car in southeast Edmonton
- A two-year-old child was rescued from a hot car in southeast Edmonton Monday afternoon. The child was taken to hospital. The condition of the child is not known. Fire rescue personnel broke a window to free the toddler from the car.