High Level, AB
Set High Level as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 12:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 15.
Clearing near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 7.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
24° | 7°
75° | 45°
22° | 7°
72° | 45°
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
16° | 1°
61° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Danielle Vowles: daughter’s ‘life-saving’ surgery delayed twice
- The mother of a little girl with a rare tongue malformation says it took calling in the media to get her daughter the surgery she needed.
- Alberta licence plate redesign scrapped
- The planned redesign of Alberta's licence plates has been stopped, premier Jim Prentice announced Thursday afternoon. The province plans to stick with the current "Wild Rose Country" plate.
- Edmonton needs help to pay for flood mitigation: city councillor
- Edmonton city councillor Michael Walters is calling on the province and Ottawa to help cover $2.4 billion in infrastructure upgrades as part of the city’s long-term flood mitigation plan.
- Exclusive Anny Sauvageau alleges political, bureaucratic interference
- Alberta's chief medical examiner is alleging political and bureaucratic interference in the independence of her office.
- Alberta government prorogued, spelling end for pension bills
- Alberta's legislature was prorogued Thursday morning — a move that has killed two controversial pension bills the province says will not be reconsidered.