High Level, AB
Set High Level as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 3:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 5:08 AM
Sunset: 10:22 PM
N 18 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 20, 13 at 4:00 PM MDT Mon May 20, 13 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Low plus 4.
Showers except wet snow over western sections. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 13.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 5.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
24° | 11°
75° | 52°
25° | 6°
77° | 43°
25° | 6°
77° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologist Stephanie Barsby
- Our meteorologistStephanie Barsby
- Tune in to CBC News: Edmonton at 5:00, 5:30 & 6:00 pm for weather news from Stephanie
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Stunt victim was about to be married, attend U of A
- A 20-year-old woman killed when a stunt went awry at an Edmonton parking lot Saturday has been identified as Melinda Green.
- Edmonton driver, 62, charged in boy's patio death
- A 62-year-old Edmonton man is facing numerous impaired driving-related charges after a two-year-old boy was killed when a SUV crashed through a dining patio at a south Edmonton restaurant Sunday night.
- Unlicensed teen ticketed for high-speed drive
- A teenage girl without a licence pulled over for speeding on a highway near Calgary is facing several charges.
- Alberta's beef industry: 10 years after mad cow crisis audio
- Alberta's beef industry is still in decline, with Canadians eating less of the meat and fewer producers raising cattle 10 years after BSE, or mad cow disease, savaged the industry.
- Edmonton man runs into traffic, killed by car
- A 26-year-old man became the city's third traffic death on the long weekend early Monday morning after he was hit by car in southwest Edmonton.