Set Québec as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 7:48 PM
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed Aug 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. High 25. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near noon. High 24.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
26° | 16°
79° | 61°
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
24° | 16°
75° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Analysis Never mind the West, can Justin Trudeau crack Fortress Quebec? video
- It's Justin Trudeau versus Thomas Mulcair in Quebec, the battle of two very different native sons, with two very different holds on Quebec voters.
- Updated 'Savage' pension protest at Montreal city hall condemned by mayor video
- Montreal's chief of police says he is 'disappointed' in his team after they allowed municipal workers to barge into city hall Monday evening to protest against proposed pension changes.
- Lac-Mégantic: TSB finds company had 'weak safety culture' video
- The Transportation Safety Board's report into the deadly train derailment in Lac-Mégantic, Que., in 2013 calls for additional safety measures to prevent runaway trains, as well as more thorough audits of safety management systems.
- Khurram Sher not guilty in al-Qaeda-linked terror trial video
- Khurram Sher is found not guilty of planning al-Qaeda-inspired activities, becoming the first Canadian tried on terror charges to be acquitted.
- Suspicious death in St-Leonard after man discovered in car
- A man in his 20s was discovered dead in a parked car in St-Leonard this morning in what police are calling a suspicious death.