Set Québec as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 01, 14 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:24 AM
Sunset: 8:18 PM
N 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 01, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Aug 01, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating early this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 14.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Risk of thunderstorms in the evening. Fog patches dissipating early in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 25.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
24° | 16°
75° | 61°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
26° | 15°
79° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Soldiers with PTSD waiting up to 6 months for help video
- Canadian soldiers diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder have waited up to six months for assessments and treatment, CBC News has learned.
- P.K. Subban says he's 'very, very, very' likely to stay in Montreal
- The Montreal Canadiens' star defenceman remains tight-lipped about his contract negoiations, but hints that he's optimistic he won't be moving this season.
- Absolutely Quebec In The Key of Claire plays out the healing power of music
- A social worker at the MUHC HIV Clinic learns to sing despite the onsets of deafness and cancer, and brings together survivors of the Rwandan genocide to collaborate in a powerful performance.
- Most Montreal cab drivers not subjected to background checks video
- Sexual assault and harassment allegations by a number of women against Montreal taxi drivers are raising questions about the fact criminal background checks aren’t being conducted on many of the city’s cabbies.
- Robert Libman wants Irwin Cotler's seat in Parliament audio
- Robert Libman believes he has the right stuff to end almost 75 years of federal Liberal rule in the Montreal riding of Mount Royal.