Set Québec as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 9:24 AM EST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 4:01 PM
E 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 8:05 AM EST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 8:05 AM EST
Periods of snow. Amount 4 cm over higher terrain. High minus 5.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Low minus 13.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the evening. High minus 6.
|Increasing cloudiness||Snow or rain||Periods of rain||Sunny||Snow||Periods of snow|
4° | -7°
39° | 19°
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
-1° | -16°
30° | 3°
-1° | -1°
30° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec City Remparts junior hockey team bought by Québecor
- Québecor has become the new owner of the Quebec City Remparts in what it hopes is a step in the right direction to get an NHL franchise.
- Black Friday 2014: Surprising fees Canadians pay for shopping online video
- While American shoppers celebrate Black Friday and Cyber Monday — the biggest sales of the year in the U.S. — Canadians looking to save by shopping online could face some hidden costs.
- Montreal woman in elderly care centre not bathed in a tub in 9 months
- Quebec Health Minister Gaétan Barrette says some policies in elder care facilities may have to be changed after learning that an 85-year-old woman in Montreal has not been given a bath in nine months, and has only received a sponge bath once a week.
- Montreal firefighters paint trucks black in protest against Bill 3
- Montreal's firefighters upset about Bill 3 — the province's proposed municipal pension reform plan — have painted most of the city's trucks black.
- Limping cat leads SPCA in Montreal to seek cruelty suspect
- The Montreal SPCA wants to find out who is responsible for shooting a cat with a BB gun.