Set Québec as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 31, 16 at 11:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 7:27 PM
WSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 31, 16 at 8:50 PM EDT Wed Aug 31, 16 at 8:50 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Clearing in the evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 10.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New As fentanyl crisis claims lives, calls renew for safe injection site
- As Montreal awaits federal approval for a safe injection site, activists are renewing calls for more resources to prevent overdoses.
- No pit bull ban, only restrictions, report recommends
- The vast majority of pit bull owners in Quebec will be allowed to keep their dogs if the government adopts the recommendations of a report released on Wednesday.
- EMSB launches bilingual campaign to bolster enrolment
- The English Montreal School Board has adopted the slogan "Être Bilingue, c'est gagnant" to show parents that ensuring their child's bilingualism is a top priority.
- PQ leadership candidates accuse Cloutier supporters of shutting them out
- With the recent departure of a top contender and just over a month to go before Parti Québécois members choose a new leader, the remaining candidates in the party's leadership race have started jockeying for position.
- 'Kids, I will not let you down,' P.K. Subban tells patients at Montreal Children's Hospital
- Nearly a year after making his $10-million pledge, former Habs player P.K. Subban returned today to the Montreal Children's Hospital. He says he will continue his fundraising efforts despite being traded to Nashville.