Set Québec as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 27, 15 at 12:36 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 4:58 AM
Sunset: 8:26 PM
NE 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed May 27, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Becoming cloudy this afternoon with showers. Risk of severe thunderstorms this afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 26. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h. Low 17.
Showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 24.
|A few showers||Sunny||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Workers at Quebec mine concerned for safety following collapse audio
- The general manager of IAMGOLD's Westwood Mine in Preissac, Que. says he welcomes a thorough investigation following a collapse that left nine miners trapped underground for 18 hours.
- Philippe Couillard granted 45-second audience with Pope Francis
- Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard invited Pope Francis to visit the province, during a brief encounter with the pontiff at the Vatican Wednesday morning.
- Feature What are the most distinctive jobs in every province?
- From petroleum engineers in Alberta, to visiting homemakers and housekeepers in Manitoba, the CBC's interactive map points out the most distinctive jobs in every province.
- Saulie Zajdel pleads guilty to corruption charges for real estate deal
- Former Côte-des-Neiges-NDG city councillor Saulie Zajdel will avoid jail time after pleading guilty to charges of breach of trust and corruption in connection with real estate deals.
- Analysis Cellphone customers have bargaining power thanks to CRTC contract rule
- Canada’s wireless carriers are preparing for an unprecedented wave of customer free-agency as a new regulation kicks in next week, and that could mean some good deals for people who are willing to bargain with their carrier.