Set Québec as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 07, 16 at 8:00 AM EST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 4:56 PM
WNW 22 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 07, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Sun Feb 07, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Flurries ending early this morning then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 this afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 11 this afternoon.
A few clouds. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 15.
Increasing cloudiness. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 9.
|Increasing cloudiness||Snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- St-Constant cement plant workers on strike
- The issue of workers' pensions is one of the main reasons for stalled talks.
- Quebec City funerals lay to rest 6 victims of Burkina Faso attacks video
- Family, friends and dignitaries including Prime Minister Justin Trudeau attend funerals in Quebec City on Saturday for the six Quebecers killed during a terrorist attack in Burkina Faso.
- Montreal weather: Mix of sun and cloud
- Temperature falling to -9 C this afternoon.
- Verdun bans drive-through restaurants
- There are only four restaurants with drive-through service in Verdun, and the borough plans to keep it that way.
- Recap Canadiens rout Oilers to end 4-game losing streak video
- Tomas Plekanec had a goal and three assists as the Montreal Canadiens beat the Edmonton Oilers 5-1 on Saturday afternoon to snap a four-game losing streak.