Cold Lake, AB
Set Cold Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 12:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 7:28 PM
WSW 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Low 10.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High 18. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 9.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
25° | 8°
77° | 46°
25° | 10°
77° | 50°
23° | 9°
73° | 48°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Danielle Vowles: daughter’s ‘life-saving’ surgery delayed twice
- The mother of a little girl with a rare tongue malformation says it took calling in the media to get her daughter the surgery she needed.
- Alberta licence plate redesign scrapped
- The planned redesign of Alberta's licence plates has been stopped, premier Jim Prentice announced Thursday afternoon. The province plans to stick with the current "Wild Rose Country" plate.
- Edmonton needs help to pay for flood mitigation: city councillor
- Edmonton city councillor Michael Walters is calling on the province and Ottawa to help cover $2.4 billion in infrastructure upgrades as part of the city’s long-term flood mitigation plan.
- Exclusive Anny Sauvageau alleges political, bureaucratic interference
- Alberta's chief medical examiner is alleging political and bureaucratic interference in the independence of her office.
- Alberta government prorogued, spelling end for pension bills
- Alberta's legislature was prorogued Thursday morning — a move that has killed two controversial pension bills the province says will not be reconsidered.