Cold Lake, AB
Set Cold Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 24, 14 at 2:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 5:19 AM
Sunset: 9:36 PM
ESE 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 23, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Jul 23, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 16.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with showers. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. Amount 5 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 24. UV index 4 or moderate.
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Low 14.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
26° | 12°
79° | 54°
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Edmonton family out $1,500 after furniture store closed
- An Edmonton family says they are out $1,500 after trying to buy patio furniture from a business that they say unexpectedly closed its doors.
- Elk Island National Park cameras capture elusive black bears
- People usually come to Elk Island National Park to catch a glimpse of bison — but these days, there’s a chance you might also spot a black bear.
- Government commits $165,000 for eating disorder support network
- On Wednesday the government announced it would commit $165,000 over three years to the Eating Disorder Support Network of Alberta (EDSNA), a non-profit organization that helps people with long-term recovery.
- Cellphone video sought in weekend homicide
- Alor Arop Deng, 27, was shot near 104th Street and 81st Avenue around 1:30 a.m. Sunday. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Stantec to move to downtown Edmonton arena district
- Stantec is consolidating all five of its Edmonton locations into a new location in the downtown arena district. The design firm announced on Wednesday that it has signed a lease with the Katz Group and WAM Development Group.