Cold Lake, AB
Set Cold Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 28, 14 at 7:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:20 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM
NNW 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 28, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Aug 28, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 5.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm after midnight. Amount 5 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low 11.
|Mainly sunny||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
19° | 6°
66° | 43°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Johnathan Pratt given 8-year sentence for crash that killed 3 video
- Johnathan Pratt, 30, was found guilty in May for being behind the wheel of a truck that smashed into a car carrying Bradley Arsenault, 18, Thaddeus Lake, 22 and Kole Novak, 18, on Nov. 26, 2011.
- Exclusive Gregory and Collin Gordon, Calgary brothers, join ranks of Canadians fighting for ISIS video
- Two more Canadians are on the list of foreign fighters with the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), CBC News has learned. Both are relatively recent converts to Islam from Calgary — and in a strange twist, they are brothers.
- New Edmonton shooting range owner says shooting guns shouldn't have an age limit
- Three days after a 9-year-old girl accidentally shot her instructor with an Uzi in Arizona, concerns are being raised about the rules and regulations at Edmonton’s shooting ranges.
- Photos Arena District renderings provide glimpse into downtown plan
- New renderings of Rogers Place and the surrounding arena district give a glimpse at what designers are hoping to do with the area.
- Jasper National Park cabin plan goes to Federal Court
- Two conservation groups are asking a federal judge to scrap the controversial plan to allow a private company to build overnight cabins in Jasper National Park, saying that could lead to more development in other parks across Canada.