Cold Lake, AB
Set Cold Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 28, 15 at 8:11 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 7:48 PM
NNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Periods of rain
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 6:16 AM MDT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 6:16 AM MDT
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning this morning and ending this afternoon. Clearing this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 this afternoon. High 10.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low minus 2.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 11.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
5° | -9°
41° | 16°
5° | -8°
41° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Breaking Future Shop stores closed across Canada, some to become Best Buy
- Dozens of Future Shop stores have been closed across Canada, its parent company Best Buy Canada Ltd. announced Saturday.
- Albertans react to new user fees, taxes in budget video
- Despite new user fees and higher taxes introduced in Thursday’s budget, Premier Jim Prentice says we still live in the lowest-taxed jurisdiction in Canada. Try telling that to Albertans facing higher prices for cigarettes, alcohol and beer, as well as increased fees for birth certificates and marriage licenses.
- Wildrose set to elect new leader
- On Saturday, the Wildrose will announce who their new leader is: Drew Barnes, Brian Jean or Linda Osinchuk.
- Recap Richard Bachman blanks former team in Oilers win video
- Richard Bachman made 29 saves to record his second-career shutout as the Edmonton Oilers continued to mess with visiting team's playoff plans, dealing the Dallas Stars a blow with a 4-0 victory on Friday.
- AHS using ankle bracelet technology to track dementia patients
- A Red Deer company whose products help enforce probation orders for convicted criminals is now part of a study to help families of dementia patients.