Cold Lake, AB
Set Cold Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 3:00 PM MDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 33
Feels like: 91
Sunrise: 5:28 AM
Sunset: 9:26 PM
E 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Wed Jul 30, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High 30. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Fog patches developing before morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 16.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 27.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
24° | 15°
75° | 59°
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
26° | 12°
79° | 54°
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New AHS issues heat advisory for Edmonton Zone
- Officials are asking Edmontonians to be careful as temperatures soar.
- New Justice served up in a sputtering car
- RCMP in Leduc received an unexpected boon Tuesday when a car carrying a wanted man sputtered to a stop in front of a group of officers.
- Online petition for Misericordia replacement launched by NDP
- Earlier this month, flooding caused by a thunderstorm forced the hospital to postpone surgeries for 300 patients. A similar problem occurred in February 2013.
- Hot weather spikes Alberta electricity consumption
- This week's hot weather has resulted in a new summer record for power consumption in Alberta.
- 19-year-old goes missing from Whitecourt park
- The young man went missing around 4 p.m. His family last saw him in a pond in Rotary Park.