Cold Lake, AB
Set Cold Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 31, 14 at 9:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 8:20 AM
Sunset: 5:48 PM
SE 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 31, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Fri Oct 31, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this afternoon. High 8.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries overnight. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 overnight. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries early in the morning. Clearing near noon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. High 6.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Edmonton's homeless piano man reveals rough life behind his music video
- After a three-day search, CBC News tracks down and talks to Ryan Arcand, the homeless man whose piano music has made him a sensation on YouTube.
- St. Albert RCMP investigate mail box theft
- People affected by a mailbox theft in the Deer Ridge neighbourhood of St. Albert say they’re concerned their privacy may have been breached when the box was stolen, pried open and left in a farmer’s field earlier this month.
- AHS reassures Edmontonians after vaccine scare at Norquest
- Many Albertans say they're scared about getting their flu shot after a breach in health protocols at the Norquest College flu clinic on Tuesday, despite reassurances from the province.
- 'Sidewalk to nowhere’ in Edmonton’s north end called unsafe
- Travis Sippel says he risks his life at least a couple of times a week during what he feels should be a regular and safe commute from the University of Alberta to his home in the city’s north end.
- 5 things to do in Edmonton this weekend
- The end of the week is in sight, so dust off your go-to Halloween costume, cowboy boots and Can-Con t-shirts in preparation for the weekend.