Cold Lake, AB
Set Cold Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 29, 17 at 7:00 AM MDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 29, 17 at 5:00 AM MDT Sat Apr 29, 17 at 5:00 AM MDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 12. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 2.
Becoming cloudy in the morning with 70 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. High 12.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Children of the fire: Babies born during Fort McMurray wildfire bring joy amid chaos
- As she lay in a strange bed that night in a shabby hotel room, feeling those first painful contractions, Monique Brunet wondered what remained of the fire-ravaged city she'd escaped just hours before.
- Recap Talbot stands tall as Oilers steal victory in Anaheim video
- Patrick Maroon had a power-play goal and Cam Talbot made 39 saves as the Edmonton Oilers defeated the Anaheim Ducks 2-1 on Friday night to take a 2-0 lead in their second-round series.
- Oilers know Ducks will be on the hunt tonight
- The Edmonton Oilers and the Anaheim Ducks face off tonight in Game 2 of the playoff series. Edmonton won the first game 5-3, and will try to sweep both games in California, while Anaheim finds itself in a must-win situation.
- McCauley residents fear safe injection sites will lead to more neighbourhood problems
- Some people in the inner-city neighbourhood of McCauley are raising concerns about the impact supervised injection sites could have on their community.
- Soccer parents asked to lobby politicians over delayed season start
- The Edmonton Minor Soccer Association is crying foul over the city's decision to delay the opening of outdoor fields. It wants members to lobby politicians to 'revise' the decision.