Ekati (Lac de Gras), NT
Set Ekati (Lac de Gras) as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
|Data from Environment Canada is not available|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Backseat passenger charged in Grey Mountain Road rollover
- A 16-year-old backseat passenger has been charged with mischief causing danger to life and dangerous operation of a motor vehicle in connection with a rollover earlier this month.
- N.W.T. wildlife officials to search for killer grizzly bear
- A team from the N.W.T. Department of Environment and Natural Resources is expected to head to the site in the Mackenzie Mountains where a hunter was attacked and killed by a grizzly bear.
- Teen charged with arson after car destroyed by fire
- A 16-year-old has been charged with arson after a car was set on fire in Whitehorse early Thursday morning.
- NDP forces Commons debate on murdered, missing indigenous women video
- NDP MP Romeo Saganash made an emotional appeal for a federal inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal women after the New Democrats took advantage of the sparse end-of-week turnout in the House of Commons to seize control of the parliamentary agenda.
- Yellowknife joins global Park(ing) Day
- Since 2005, the global event has encouraged people to transform metered parking spaces into 'public spaces' for a day. Over the years, the event has made it to more than 160 cities in 35 countries. And now, it's come to Yellowknife.