Ekati (Lac de Gras), NT
Set Ekati (Lac de Gras) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 9:09 AM MDT
Sunrise: 8:31 AM
Sunset: 5:42 PM
WNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 99.7 kPa
|Data from Environment Canada is not available|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Yukon grizzly bear autopsy results could take up to a week
- It will be at least a week before Yukon wildlife officials get results from tests done on the grizzly bear that killed Claudia Huber over the weekend.
- Exclusive Yellowknife woman's psychiatric report lands in employer's hands
- A Yellowknife woman with a mental illness agreed to a psychiatric assessment to bolster her case for workplace accommodations, but she says she never expected her ‘most personal, private and sensitive information’ to wind up in the hands of her employer.
- New Claire Anderson of Taku River Tlingit First Nation called to the bar
- Claire Anderson, a member of B.C.'s Taku River Tlingit First Nation, was called to the bar in a special ceremony in Whitehorse yesterday.
- Pond Inlet man, Ruben Arnakallak, not guilty of murder
- Ruben Arnakallak, 34, was accused of second-degree murder in the November 2011 death of his older brother, Esa Arnakallak. A judge and jury found him not guilty after a retrial in Pond Inlet.
- 6 things to know about N.W.T.'s infrastructure plans
- This is the second year in a row the Northwest Territories is budgeting an additional $50 million for infrastructure projects. Here's a look at what you should know about the capital budget and the territory's financial situation.