Ekati (Lac de Gras), NT
Set Ekati (Lac de Gras) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 29, 15 at 2:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 4:14 AM
Sunset: 10:43 PM
SSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
|Data from Environment Canada is not available|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Biologists hope chinook salmon's rebound will continue
- For the second year in a row, the number of chinook salmon entering the Yukon has met minimum targets. Biologists the number is somewhat encouraging, but say the problem of declining chinook has by no means been solved.
- Nunavut judge rejects lawyers' bid to pursue complaint about JP
- A Nunavut court judge has rejected a call from two Nunavut lawyers for a review of disciplinary measures taken against a justice of the peace based in Cambridge Bay.
- Photos Activists rappel off Oregon bridge to stop Shell icebreaker
- Environmental activists rappelled off Portland's tallest bridge early Wednesday in an effort to stop a Shell Oil Arctic icebreaker from leaving the city. The Royal Dutch Shell PLC icebreaker Fennica arrived in Portland for repairs last week.
- Recap N.W.T. fall election will see most MLAs run again
- Transportation Minister Tom Beaulieu and Speaker Jackie Jacobsen are among the latest MLAs to confirm they'll be running in this fall's N.W.T. election.
- David Suzuki speaks to community at Deline, N.W.T. water conference
- Well-known environmentalist David Suzuki spoke to the community of Deline yesterday, giving the keynote address in a week-long conference aimed at addressing water management issues in the N.W.T. community.