Ekati (Lac de Gras), NT
Set Ekati (Lac de Gras) as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
|Data from Environment Canada is not available|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Tom Butters, 5-term N.W.T. MLA and founder of Inuvik Drum, dies at 89
- Tom Butters, an Order of Canada recipient who founded the Inuvik Drum newspaper and served as an MLA for 21 years, died March 2 in Duncan, B.C.
- Photos Polar ice loss 'painful to see' for photographer Camille Seaman video
- Little did San Francisco-based photographer Camille Seaman know a bumped Alaska Airlines flight would launch an unshakable compulsion to take pictures of icebergs in some of the most extreme environments on Earth.
- Short-term inmates have less access to treatment: auditor general
- Inmates in N.W.T. serving shorter sentences aren't receiving treatment targeted at the offence they had committed, according to a report by Canada's auditor general.
- Missing Yellowknife girl Saidee Gosselin, 14, says she's safe
- Missing Yellowknife teen Saidee Gosselin says she's safe and is in Edmonton, after she was reported missing in Yellowknife March 2 by her family.
- Whitehorse author looks to tell squatters' histories
- It was a different time — with far fewer bylaws. A Whitehorse author is researching the history of famous Whitehorse squatter neighbourhoods built of shacks and shelters. Pat Ellis is documenting squatters' pioneering lifestyle in the 1940s and 1950s.