Ekati (Lac de Gras), NT
Set Ekati (Lac de Gras) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 04, 15 at 10:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 6:11 AM
Sunset: 8:31 PM
E 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
|Data from Environment Canada is not available|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Stephen Harper takes Conservative campaign to Whitehorse
- Federal Conservative leader Stephen Harper has landed in Whitehorse, Yukon, where he's expected to make an economic announcement aimed at outdoor enthusiasts at an event this morning.
- Nominations open for Yellowknife municipal election
- As nominations open today, four Yellowknife city councillors say they hope to keep their seats after October’s municipal election.
- MLA Bob Bromley: NWT Power Corp. subsidy 'totally illogical'
- The Government of the Northwest Territories announced that it will give the Northwest Territories Power Corporation up to $29.7 million in order to offset increased diesel generation due to low water levels, but one territorial MLA is taking issue with the announcement.
- Yukon College in Whitehorse no longer selling bottled water
- In a move towards making its Whitehorse campus more "green," Yukon College's Ayamdigut campus will no longer be selling bottled water.
- Bathurst caribou herd could be down to 16,000 animals, says gov't
- The N.W.T. government says the Bathurst caribou herd may be down to as few as 16,000 animals, sharing its latest 'extremely worrisome' estimates with aboriginal groups earlier this week.