Set Matagami as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 14, 14 at 9:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 7:27 PM
S 9 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 14, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Sun Sep 14, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. A few showers beginning near noon. High 12.
A few showers ending in the evening then partly cloudy. Low plus 5.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Labour board orders firefighters' union to ensure fire response times
- Montreal’s Labour Relations Board ordered the city’s firefighters' union and its leaders to “take all necessary measures” to ensure fires are responded to without delay.
- Pension protest greets Philippe Couillard in Montreal
- Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard got a noisy welcome Sunday morning from protesters gathered outside the College Champlain in St-Lambert, where he was addressing a Liberal party symposium.
- Quebec sovereigntists look to Scotland for independence hope video
- Quebec sovereigntists are watching closely as Scotland heads to the polls for its historic September 18 vote on independence.
- Grand Prix Cycliste de Montréal closes roads in Outremont, Plateau
- The Grand Prix Cycliste de Montréal takes place today and that means road closures around Mont-Royal.
- Justin Trudeau says abortion rights trump MPs' freedom to vote their conscience audio
- Women’s reproductive rights trump the freedom of Liberal members of Parliament to vote their conscience on abortion, Justin Trudeau tells Michael Enright on CBC Radio's The Sunday Edition, adding it’s time that his party "actually defended rights."