Set Matagami as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 22, 17 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:56 AM
Sunset: 4:49 PM
ESE 17 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 22, 17 at 11:30 AM EST Sun Jan 22, 17 at 11:30 AM EST
Cloudy. Wind east 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 3.
Partly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec journalist quits chemo, generating torrent of controversy
- Josée Blanchette went on a hugely popular TV show and talked about quitting her chemo treatment. The result? Very angry physicians, some anxious patients and a public reckoning on a very touchy subject.
- Photos 'More than just an American issue': Thousands protest Donald Trump in Montreal
- Several thousand people gathered outside Place-des-Arts in Montreal on Saturday, just as an estimated half-million people were doing the same in Washington, D.C.
- Airport screening rules revamped for transgender travellers
- The federal agency in charge of security at Canadian airports has changed its policy on screening for transgender travellers. But advocates worry staff haven't been properly trained to execute it.
- Montreal soapbox car derby puts icons on wheels video
- Orange cones-turned-cars went bumper to bumper with others inspired by mainstays of Quebec culture such as poutine, lumberjacks, the Montreal Canadiens and Mexican beach holidays.
- Quebec judge chided for court delays over camouflage pants
- Quebec's Crown is questioning a judge's refusal to sit for three days of hearings last month when he objected to how the special constables providing security in his courtroom were dressed.