Set Matagami as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 6:00 PM EST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 6:52 AM
Sunset: 5:53 PM
WNW 11 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 30.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning late in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High minus 6.
Snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low minus 10.
|Snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-13° | -26°
9° | -15°
-11° | -24°
12° | -11°
-11° | -15°
12° | 5°
-8° | -22°
18° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- St-Hubert airport gets $17M cash infusion from Denis Lebel
- Federal Infrastructure Minister Denis Lebel announced an additional $17 million of funding over three years in funding for the St-Hubert airport on Monday afternoon.
- Phosphine gas likely cause of Thailand deaths of Quebec sisters: coroner video
- The cause of death of sisters Audrey Bélanger and Noémi Bélanger could not be formally tied to any particular substance, but a Quebec coroner has filed a report saying their deaths were probably caused by phosphine gas poisoning.
- Saputo buys Australian dairy chain Everyday Cheese for $134M
- Montreal-based Dairy Saputo Inc. says it will pay $134.4 million in cash to acquire the everyday cheese business Lion-Dairy & Drinks Pty Ltd based in Victoria, Australia.
- Matthew Schreindorfer receiving T-cell treatment after crowdfunding $637K
- After successfully raising more than $637,000 to participate a last-ditch, potentially life-saving clinical trial, Matthew Schreindorfer is now at New York's Sloan Kettering Memorial Cancer Center receiving an experimental T-cell treatment.
- New CP's Hunter Harrison says terrorist attack a bigger concern than derailment
- Hunter Harrison, the head of Canadian Pacific, says he's more worried about the threat of a terrorist attack on his railway than derailments.