Set Matagami as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 10:00 AM EST
Feels like: -27
Feels like: -17
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 4:16 PM
NNW 13 km/h
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Flurries. High minus 15.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Low minus 22.
Clearing in the morning. High minus 17.
|Mainly sunny||Snow||Rain or snow||Cloudy||Sunny||Snow|
-5° | -21°
23° | -6°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
-13° | -13°
9° | 9°
-12° | -25°
10° | -13°
-3° | -12°
27° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Suzanne Côté, Quebec lawyer, named by Harper to Supreme Court video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper has named Quebec trial lawyer Suzanne Côté to the Supreme Court of Canada as the replacement for retiring Justice Louis LeBel.
- Longueuil police looking for more victims of snow-removal thief
- Longueuil police allege the owner of Qualité Déneigement et Paysagement stole from clients after arriving at their homes to sign snow-removal contracts.
- Mother of Kelly-Anne Drummond to fight parole for her killer
- Doreen Haddad believes Martin Morin-Cousineau could still be a danger to other women if he receives day parole.
- Exclusive U.S. firm investigated for clean-up at old Canadian mill site
- Company acquired millions of dollars in scrap metal, but came up short on jobs promised, CBC News investigation finds.
- Updated Syrian Electronic Army claims hack of news sites, including CBC
- The Syrian Electronic Army is claiming responsibility for the hacking of multiple news websites, including CBC News.