Set Matagami as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 9:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 6:39 AM
Sunset: 6:03 PM
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 21.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. High minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Low minus 13.
|Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-12° | -12°
10° | 10°
-13° | -28°
9° | -18°
-9° | -26°
16° | -15°
-5° | -17°
23° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Malaysia Airlines: 2 Canadians were on missing plane
- The two Canadian passengers on a missing Malaysia Airways flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing have been identified by the airline.
- Fleeing Lev Tahor sect members sent back to Canada video
- Nine members of the ultra-orthodox Jewish sect Lev Tahor who fled Canada earlier this week have been put on a plane to Toronto, CBC has learned.
- PQ platform highlights secular 'values' charter, French language
- The Parti Québécois released an election platform Saturday that puts the proposed secular charter and protecting the French language at the top of its list of priorities.
- International Women's Day dominates Quebec campaign trail
- Quebec’s major political parties marked International Women’s Day on Saturday with displays of their respective women power.
- CAQ's Legault pledges to abolish school boards
- The Coalition Avenir Québec is promising to do away with the province’s 69 school boards and replace them with 30 regional service centres to manage student and school needs.