Set Matagami as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 26, 14 at 3:00 AM EST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 8:07 AM
Sunset: 4:15 PM
W 28 km/h
Snow and blowing snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 25, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Thu Dec 25, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Snow ending before morning then cloudy. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Blowing snow. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Temperature steady near minus 5.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near noon. Temperature steady near minus 5.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Low minus 10.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-12° | -12°
10° | 10°
-18° | -22°
-0° | -8°
-23° | -29°
-9° | -20°
-18° | -29°
-0° | -20°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- WWI soldiers' files being digitized by Library and Archives Canada
- Library and Archives Canada is in the process of digitizing all soldiers' records from the First World War, the most requested items in its collection.
- Montreal police officers help woman deliver Christmas baby in car video
- A pair of Montreal police officers helped a baby enter the world a little earlier than expected on Christmas morning.
- Power still out for thousands of Quebecers after windy Christmas morning
- As of 3 p.m. ET, 15,000 Hydro-Québec clients in southern Quebec are still without electricity after high winds caused damage to some of the the utility's technical equipment.
- Queen Elizabeth calls for harmony in Christmas message video
- Queen Elizabeth used her traditional Christmas broadcast to call for international reconciliation and praise medical workers fighting Ebola in Africa.
- Listen CBC Sing-In's annual Christmas Day broadcast
- Join host Ben Heppner for one of Canada's most eagerly anticipated Christmas Day broadcast traditions: the CBC Sing-In from Montreal, today at 9 a.m. on CBC Radio 2, 12 p.m. on CBC Radio One, or anytime on CBCMusic.ca/SingIn.