Set Matagami as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 24, 15 at 8:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
NW 18 km/h
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 24, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Apr 24, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Periods of light snow. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 4.
Periods of light snow ending in the morning then cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High plus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1.
|Periods of light snow||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
13° | -2°
55° | 28°
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
13° | 0°
55° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Live Hockey Night in Canada: Canadiens vs. Senators
- Watch live on television and online now as the Ottawa Senators and Montreal Canadiens face off in Game 5 of their Stanley Cup playoff series on Hockey Night in Canada.
- Live Blog Ottawa Senators vs. Montreal Canadiens, Game 5
- Follow along with the CBC's Dan Séguin, Stu Mills, Andie Bennett and Doug Gelevan as they live-tweet from inside and outside the Bell Centre for Game 5 in Montreal between the Senators and Canadiens.
- Buzz Meter: Montreal Canadiens vs. Ottawa Senators
- As the Habs and Sens face off in Game 5, who do you think will generate more buzz on social media? Track it tonight on our Round 1 buzz meter.
- Koimisis Tis Theotokou Greek Orthodox Church to be partially dismantled
- About 10 days after a major fire raged through the Koimisis Tis Theotokou Greek Orthodox Church in Montreal, the building is now deemed “unsafe” and “dangerous.”
- Updated Quebec to step in for Montreal leukemia patient with expired health card video
- A Montreal woman suffering from leukemia may soon be saved from the deadly disease, with the Quebec government saying it would step in to pay for her expensive bone marrow transplant, despite the fact her immigration status has prevented her from renewing her medicare card.