Set Matagami as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 23, 17 at 12:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 5:41 PM
Periods of rain mixed with snow
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 22, 17 at 3:45 PM EST Wed Feb 22, 17 at 3:45 PM EST
Periods of rain becoming mixed with snow overnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Low zero.
Flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to minus 8 in the afternoon.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening then partly cloudy. Low minus 17.
|A few flurries||Sunny||Snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal police accused of fabricating evidence to silence whistleblowers
- Montreal's police chief has asked Quebec provincial police to look into allegations that internal affairs investigators fabricated evidence to keep officers quiet about corruption within the force.
- 360° Video What happens when asylum seekers cross the Quebec-U.S. border illegally?
- Like much of the border shared by Quebec and four American states, the Roxham Road boundary in Hemmingford, Que. is unremarkable, but what's been happening there is not.
- FEATURE Roots of Montreal: Who are the people in your neighbourhood?
- Discover how some of Montreal's cultural communities have painted the city's urban landscape into what it is today in our interactive feature for Montreal's 375th year.
- Quebec City man accuses Cardinal Lacroix of turning blind eye to sexual abuse
- A Quebec City man is suing the Pius X Secular Institute for nearly $370,000, alleging it failed to protect him from abuse by his uncle, a lay member. André Lachance claims Cardinal Gérald Cyprien Lacroix was aware of the alleged abuse but did nothing, which Lacroix categorically denies.
- Man missing after farm roof collapses in Saint-Tite
- One man is missing after the roof of a building on a dairy farm collapsed this afternoon in Saint-Tite, Que., about 200 kilometres northeast of Montreal.