Set Matagami as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 22, 14 at 4:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 6:07 PM
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 22, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed Oct 22, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 7.
A few clouds. Low minus 6.
Sunny. High 8.
|Sunny||Sunny||Rain||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
8° | -7°
46° | 19°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
6° | 5°
43° | 41°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Martin Couture-Rouleau, hit-and-run driver, arrested by RCMP in July video
- The RCMP say they arrested Martin Couture-Rouleau, the driver in the fatal hit-and-run attack in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, as he was about to leave the country last summer, but didn't have evidence to charge him with any crime.
- Martin Couture-Rouleau case underscores passport seizure dilemma video
- Martin (Ahmad) Couture-Rouleau's passport was seized by authorities who feared he wanted to go overseas to take part in terrorism - but that didn't prevent him from carrying out Monday's deadly attack, highlighting a dilemma facing security officials dealing with the threat of militants on home soil.
- Luka Magnotta sent email about urge to kill, U.K. journalist says
- A British journalist says he received an email he believes was from Luka Magnotta, which described the pleasures of killing and the need to continue, six months before Jun Lin was killed and dismembered.
- 8 Montreal homes raided by anti-corruption police
- About 100 investigators from the province’s anti-corruption unit visited eight homes in the Montreal area on Tuesday afternoon.
- Pedestrian dies after trying to cross Highway 15
- A man has died after he was hit by a car while trying to cross Highway 15 on foot.