Set Matagami as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 06, 16 at 9:07 AM EST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 7:37 AM
Sunset: 5:12 PM
SE 21 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 06, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Sat Feb 06, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy. Flurries beginning this morning. Local blowing snow late this morning and this afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning then becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 this afternoon. High minus 10.
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 38.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon then 40 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 38.
|Chance of flurries||Snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Justin Trudeau to attend funerals of Burkina Faso victims in Quebec City video
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is among hundreds of people expected to attend two funerals in Quebec City today in honour of the six Quebecers killed last month in Burkina Faso.
- STM's new AZUR Metro cars set to ride this weekend
- The first of the new AZUR trains will officially be put into service on Sunday morning.
- Montreal Canadiens vs. Edmonton Oilers: 3 Things to Watch
- The Montreal Canadiens can't buy a win right now and it won't get any easier as they face off against the Edmonton Oilers and rookie wunderkind Connor McDavid at the Bell Centre Saturday afternoon.
- Interactive What happens if federal health transfers get age-adjusted
- Canada's provinces have very different age structures and provincial governments with older populations want age-adjusted health transfer payments. Here's how the health-care pot of gold gets divided if they get their way.
- Montreal weather: Mainly cloudy with a chance of flurries
- Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 1 C.