Set Matagami as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 26, 17 at 5:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 7:32 PM
SE 28 km/h
Snow mixed with ice pellets
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 26, 17 at 3:45 PM EDT Sun Mar 26, 17 at 3:45 PM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Snow or ice pellets beginning late this evening. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Snow ending in the afternoon then cloudy. Risk of freezing rain in the morning. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. High plus 2.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 3.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- NDP leadership candidates say Liberal pot pledge going up in smoke
- At the second NDP leadership debate in Montreal Sunday, candidates discussed issues affecting youth, including the support the Liberals gained because of promises to decriminalize marijuana.
- Montreal police chief submits plan for overhaul following scandals
- Montreal's police chief has drawn up a plan to overhaul the "culture" of his scandal-plagued force, and it has the backing of officials in both Quebec City and City Hall.
- Shanghai-bound flight forced to make emergency landing in Montreal
- An Air Canada flight headed for Shanghai was forced to make an emergency landing shortly after taking from Montreal on Saturday.
- Lack of financial literacy hurting women in retirement, say industry professionals
- A group of financial analysts is warning women that a retirement savings crisis is coming if they don’t increase their financial literacy before it’s too late.
- Canada's Stroll can't finish Australian Grand Prix
- Canadian driver Lance Stroll almost got to experience the full package on his first weekend in Formula One, hitting speeds exceeding 320 kph, clipping a wall, being handed a grid penalty and skidding through the gravel. All that was missing was the finish.