Norway House, MB
Set Norway House as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 21, 14 at 7:00 AM CDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 21, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Mon Apr 21, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Clearing this morning. High 9. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 4.
Sunny. High 11.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
2° | -5°
36° | 23°
0° | -12°
32° | 10°
7° | -8°
45° | 18°
10° | -3°
50° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’m watching a couple of disturbances over the long weekend that appear to hit us in the south in the later hours of Friday and again on Sunday. The first one arrives late Friday night into Saturday morning. It will bring wet snow mixed with rain overnight into the morning hours on Saturday…. then taper to showers through the day. We may even see some clearing in the late afternoon. Easter Sunday starts as a bright day, but again, cloud rolls in through the evening and another batch of rain moves through. It looks like the precip with this one will stay in the liquid form. We’ll clear up Monday afternoon. Temps Sunday through Tuesday…. not as warm as I originally thought but still right around seasonal.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: SE @ 20/25 in the morning. SE @ 30 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 20/25 in the morning. W @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: Light Wind in the morning. SE @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- Lack of beds means evacuated seniors sleeping in sunrooms
- A shortage of vacant beds at personal care homes means the 86 residents forced out of Golden Links Lodge in St. Vital early Sunday morning are sleeping in common areas in other homes.
- Winnipeg's frozen pipes woes drag on into spring
- The snow's finally melting in Winnipeg, but the city is still coping with the aftermath of the coldest winter in 116 years, with more than 1,200 homes and businesses without water due to frozen pipes.
- Updated Boston Marathon under tight security 1 year after bombing video
- One year after a pair of homemade pressure-cooker bombs killed three people and wounded more than 260 others at the finish line of the Boston Marathon, runners started filtering in Monday morning as the sun rose over the centre of Hopkinton, where the race starts.
- Teen runaway survives flight in plane's wheel well
- A 16-year-old boy stowed away in the wheel well of a flight from California to Hawaii, surviving the trip halfway across the Pacific Ocean unharmed despite frigid temperatures at 11,500 metres and a lack of oxygen, FBI and airline officials said.
- Lorette family escapes fire that destroyed home
- A family of four, along with two friends and several pets, escaped an electrical fire that destroyed their home and sparked several explosions last night in Lorette, Man., southeast of Winnipeg.