Norway House, MB
Set Norway House as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 8:22 AM
Sunset: 4:17 PM
NE 5 km/h
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries late this afternoon. High minus 21.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 24.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Clearing in the evening. High minus 19.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-21° | -26°
-6° | -15°
-15° | -25°
5° | -13°
-17° | -24°
1° | -11°
-22° | -26°
-8° | -15°
-16° | -24°
3° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Light snow or flurries will continue off and on through Friday as we “soar” to -10 (normal high is -6). The temperature will continue to rise slightly Friday night into Saturday… then fall Saturday afternoon to about -14. Saturday is also a cloudy and windy day with flurries and occasional light snow. Sunday, it’s back to the deep freeze with sunshine, highs around -19 and high wind chills as well.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: E @ 10/15 in the morning. E @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Saturday: W @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SW @ 15 in the morning. W @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg's polar bears back in their underwater tunnel video
- Assiniboine Park Zoo's underwater polar bear viewing tunnel is open again after being shut down since September for repairs.
- New Elmwood Kildonans Pool remains closed due to structural issue
- The Elmwood Kildonans Pool, which has been closed since a fire in May, will stay closed until sometime in the new year due to what the City of Winnipeg calls an "unexpected structural issue."
- Manitoba government counters Kyle Unger's wrongful conviction lawsuit
- The Manitoba attorney general's office has responded to a $14.5-million lawsuit filed by Kyle Unger, who spent 14 years in prison for murder before being cleared.
- Winnipeg's annual snow route parking ban takes effect Monday
- A sure sign of winter is here: the City of Winnipeg's annual snow route parking ban takes effect early Monday morning.
- Justin Trudeau to speak to Winnipeg chamber today
- Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau will be in Winnipeg Friday to speak with the city’s business leaders.