Norway House, MB
Set Norway House as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 25, 17 at 7:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
NE 11 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 25, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Apr 25, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 12.
Sunny. High plus 4. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 10.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We will see some sunshine this afternoon (unless you are in the extreme southeast) and that’s a good thing after the snow yesterday. Still, it’s colder than it should be. The sunshine will help us get to only 5 degrees today.
I’m watching another nasty and snowy system roll through northern Minnesota Wednesday and Thursday. That one will bring some cloud into the southeast both days and Winnipeg will be on the edge of the snow on Thursday. Right now, it’s only a slight chance for a flurry on Thursday. Stay tuned for adjustments to my forecast as the track of that one becomes clearer.
As we approach the weekend, high pressure builds in and the temps start to climb back to the seasonal normal. This coming weekend will be sunny both days and fairly mild so no excuses on the yard clean-up work.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: N @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: NE @ 30/40 in the morning. NE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: N @ 25/30 in the morning. N @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 20 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 the afternoon.
- Girls arrested in homicide of Serena McKay, 19, in Sagkeeng First Nation
- Two teenage girls face murder charges after a 19-year-old woman, Serena McKay, died in what RCMP say was a homicide in the Sagkeeng First Nation northeast of Winnipeg.
- Great-West Life cuts 'a big hit for all at once' in Winnipeg video
- Great-West Lifeco plans to shed 450 jobs in Winnipeg as part of a company-wide restructuring that will reduce its workforce by 1,500 workers in Canada.
- Pink custom trike a dream come true for 12-year-old Syrian refugee with cerebral palsy video
- A 12-year-old girl with cerebral palsy, who came to Winnipeg with her parents and five siblings as Syrian refugees, has her own brand-new customized trike thanks to the generosity of Manitobans.
- 'I could be dead': Security guard shot by 'Yuletide Bandit' frustrated by early parole
- The security guard shot by the so-called 'Yuletide Bandit' said even though he could have been killed, he's not surprised Michael Syrnyk was given early parole. Richard Long recounts his 2002 gun fight with the recently released Syrnyk.
- Muslims in Winkler seek zoning permit for first-ever mosque
- A group of Muslims living in south-central Manitoba want to rezone a commercial space in Winkler, Man. and establish the small city's first mosque.