Norway House, MB
Set Norway House as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 11:00 PM CST
Feels like: -41
Feels like: -42
Sunrise: 8:41 AM
Sunset: 4:09 PM
WNW 8 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 37. Wind chill minus 43 this evening.
Sunny. High minus 27.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 34.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-21° | -36°
-6° | -33°
-11° | -23°
12° | -9°
-20° | -27°
-4° | -17°
-22° | -32°
-8° | -26°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect another cold day on Friday with a high of only -23. We stay cold over the weekend too with some flurries Friday night and light snow Sunday night that ushers in a warmer day on Monday. That warm spell early next week doesn’t last too long. We’ll be back into the colder weather by Wednesday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: NNE @ 15/20 in the morning. NNE @ 15 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: Light Wind in the morning. SSE @ 25/40 in the afternoon.
- New Dozens of cats seized from Wolseley house video
- About 50 cats have been removed from a house in Winnipeg's Wolseley neighbourhood, while one person has been charged with uttering threats during the seizure.
- Recap Matt Duchene, Avalanche bury Jets
- Matt Duchene and P.A. Parenteau scored in the shootout as the Colorado Avalanche stopped a two-game losing skid with a 4-3 victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Thursday.
- Homeless Brandon man whose truck was seized lands new home video
- A Brandon man who became homeless after police seized his truck, which he had been living in for years, has a new place to live thanks to someone who heard his story on CBC today.
- Flood forces evacuation of Winnipeg shelter video
- A flood at a Winnipeg homeless shelter forced some 400 people into the bitter cold Thursday morning, as well as damaged the centre's food supplies.
- Terry Fox highway promised in Manitoba premier's speech
- A tribute to Canadian icon Terry Fox is one of several promises Manitoba Premier Greg Selinger has made in his fifth state of the province address today.