Norway House, MB
Set Norway House as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 27, 17 at 5:00 AM CST
Feels like: -33
Feels like: -27
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 6:04 PM
NW 8 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 27, 17 at 5:00 AM CST Mon Feb 27, 17 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 32.
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 31.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 12. Wind chill minus 32.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The cooler, drier weather in the south sticks around for several more days. Expect a sun/cloud mix on Monday. The next chance for snow would be Wednesday afternoon and then again on Friday this week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: SE @ 10 in the morning. W @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- Recent Manitoba court policy to address delays could pit legal rights against one another: defence lawyers
- New rules in Manitoba's superior court — designed to speed up trial dates and prevent cases from being thrown out due to unreasonable delays — are raising concerns within the criminal defence community.
- Community mourns 'well-loved' teen found freezing near Shamattawa, Man.
- Chanelle Redhead wanted to make a difference in her community and was known for her beautiful smile, but now Shamattawa is mourning her death after she was found frozen just outside of the community on Saturday.
- Winnipeg growth fees study shelved, advice ignored video
- A decade before Winnipeg City Council plowed ahead with a blanket growth fee charge, a report obtained by the CBC warned the city to examine area-specific exemptions and discounts for industrial developments.
- 'I am proud to be here': 7 more asylum seekers walk into Manitoba, where it's –20 C video
- Seven more asylum seekers risked dangerously cold temperatures as they walked across the Canada-U.S. border into Emerson, Man., early Sunday.
- Goodale rejects former colleague's claim of long waits by Manitoba asylum seekers video
- A Manitoba MP is urging Ottawa and one of her former cabinet colleagues — Ralph Goodale —to provide more resources to the Manitoba border in light of a recent surge of asylum seekers.