Norway House, MB
Set Norway House as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 8:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 8:01 AM
Sunset: 7:22 PM
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Becoming cloudy this evening then snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 8.
Periods of light snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High minus 4.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low minus 20.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-6° | -29°
21° | -20°
0° | -17°
32° | 1°
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
-6° | -21°
21° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Sunday will be milder than Saturday was with a high of zero…. but we won’t have as much sunshine. Monday brings some snow but it will be the sloppy variety because of a high of zero once again. Tuesday is the cool day next week… then we start to get milder again before next weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: S @ 20 in the morning. W @ 15 in the afternoon.
Monday: N @ 10/15 in the morning. N @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Firefighters lend hand as hundreds deal with frozen pipes
- Winnipeg’s firefighters are putting in overtime helping the City of Winnipeg manage a massive frozen pipe problem.
- Northern Manitoba community calls for upgrades to water system
- A Northern Manitoba community has been given the OK to use water in their community – but they say they’ll still be using bottled water instead.
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- A Canadian historian believes she is being censored by the Canadian Museum for Human Rights in Winnipeg.
- Winnipeg fire crews extinguish Elmwood blaze
- Fire crews were able to quickly extinguish a fire in Winnipeg’s Elmwood neighbourhood on Sunday.
- Watermain break floods Smith Street in downtown Winnipeg
- Water poured onto Smith Street in downtown Winnipeg Sunday morning after a watermain break around noon.