Norway House, MB
Set Norway House as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 11:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
E 4 km/h
A few flurries or rain showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
A few flurries ending before morning then cloudy. Rain showers early this evening. Low minus 10.
Clearing in the morning. High plus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low zero.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
-6° | -18°
21° | -0°
-5° | -24°
23° | -11°
1° | -15°
34° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The normal high is now 5 degrees and we’ll be warmer than that for the next couple of afternoons with varying amounts of sun and cloud. We’re warming to about 1- degrees on Tuesday and 14 degrees on Wednesday but by that time, we’ll be fairly breezy out of the south in the morning, then west in the afternoon. There is a rainy system cutting through the province on Wednesday but it’s going to track a little farther north and miss Winnipeg. Expect a sharp cool down on Thursday along with very windy conditions once again.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 10 in the morning. S @ 10 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: S @ 25/30 the morning. W @ 30/40 the afternoon.
Wednesday: W @ 20/25 in the morning. NW @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
- Hockey helmet study raises questions for Winnipeg hockey parents
- Some Winnipeg hockey parents are taking another look at the helmets their kids strap on after a startling new study.
- Brunkild couple sue insurer claiming costs to rebuild after fire undervalued
- A Manitoba couple has filed a lawsuit claiming their insurance coverage wasn't enough to rebuild a burned-down barn and arena used in their thoroughbred horse business.
- Jets put disappointing loss behind them, get ready for Rangers video
- After adding Dustin Byfuglien and then Mathieu Perreault back to their lineup, more help could be on the way for the Jets' playoff push.
- Winnipeg youth centre criticized after 'cry baby' award given to boy video
- The program director of an inner-city youth centre is being criticized Sunday after handing out a "Captain Cry-Baby award" to an eight-year-old boy following an annual sports tournament.
- Winnipeg family desperate for liver donor for girl, 11
- Allexis Siebrecht suffers from the rare liver disease Biliary Atresia. As a result, she has end stage liver disease and needs a liver transplant within three to six months or it may be too late