Norway House, MB
Set Norway House as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 9:00 AM CST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 8:13 AM
Sunset: 4:22 PM
NE 15 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Snow ending near noon then cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 28.
Clearing this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 35.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 36.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-22° | -24°
-8° | -11°
-27° | -32°
-17° | -26°
-21° | -30°
-6° | -22°
-23° | -27°
-9° | -17°
-21° | -27°
-6° | -17°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Sunday… another change in our weather. The -2 afternoon high will be early in the afternoon before the cold front pushes through. Expect a sudden and cold wind shift in the afternoon with falling temperatures and some snow Sunday afternoon and evening. Next week will be cold again starting with Monday. We start the week with flurries, gusty winds out of the northwest and a daytime high -11. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are also very cold with a mix of sun and cloud.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: SE @ 10/15 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Monday: NW @ 40/60 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- New Birds, leaks, trees damaging Manitoba legislature; province
- Pigeon poop, leaking ceilings and damp, insect-infested trees are slowly degrading what is considered "the most important building" in Manitoba.
- Snow storm hits central Manitoba
- A snow storm is bearing down on central Manitoba, and behind that, our temperatures will plummet.
- Blog 5 things to watch for as Jets battle Blues
- The Winnipeg Jets wrap up a three-game home stand when they welcome the St. Louis Blues to MTS Centre Sunday afternoon. The Jets (10-8-3) are coming off a 4-3 loss at the hands of the Detroit Red Wings Thursday night after picking up a win over New Jersey earlier in the week.
- Georgia teen visits Winnipeg to see prom dress on display in CMHR video
- A Georgia teenager visited Winnipeg for the first time Saturday to take in a special exhibit at the Canadian Museum of Human Rights.
- Winnipegger happy stinky compost site soon to smell no more
- A group of Winnipeggers that live near a foul smelling compost site said Saturday they were relieved to hear the city has urged the company to clean up its act.