Norway House, MB
Set Norway House as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 24, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:31 AM
Sunset: 9:44 PM
SW 4 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 24, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Thu Jul 24, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low 16.
Cloudy. Showers beginning in the morning and ending early in the evening. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the morning and in the afternoon. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light late in the afternoon. High 21.
19° | 13°
66° | 55°
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
30° | 15°
86° | 59°
29° | 16°
84° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Thursday starts with sunshine but cloud rolls in through the afternoon ahead of a frontal system that will bring a brief band of rain late in the day. Expect some showers Thursday late night into Friday morning, then clearing on Friday with an afternoon high of 26. Saturday looks a little unstable with generally cloudy skies and occasional showers. We clear Sunday which is the start of a stretch of dry weather that lasts for several days.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: SE @ 15/20 in the morning. SE @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: WSW @ 15 in the morning. W @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Saturday: W @ 20/25 in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Bronze incense urn stolen from Buddhist temple in Winnipeg
- Winnipeg police are asking the public to help them locate a solid bronze incense urn, worth about $8,000, that was stolen from a local Buddhist temple earlier this week.
- Forks invites Winnipeggers to dish on condo, greenspace plans video
- The Forks is holding an open house Wednesday night to see what the public thinks of new plans to convert Parcel 4, a gravel patch across from the Canadian Museum for Human Rights, into condos and greenspace.
- FRINGE Winnipeg Fringe announces 2014 'Patrons’ Picks'
- Haven’t had a chance to see that really, really popular Winnipeg Fringe Festival show yet?
- Human trafficking victim in Winnipeg relieved with arrest video
- A Winnipeg woman who says she was a victim of human trafficking says she's relieved to learn police have made an arrest in her case.
- Mosquito fogging set to hit Assiniboine, Springfield South
- The city's fogging crews will be back out on the hunt for Winnipeg's pesky blood-suckers Wednesday evening.