Norway House, MB
Set Norway House as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 03, 15 at 8:00 AM CDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:42 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
SE 15 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 03, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Thu Sep 03, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny this morning. Increasing cloudiness late this afternoon. High 26. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning early this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm. Low 15.
A few showers ending early in the morning then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the morning. High 19.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I wouldn’t be surprised to see another heat warning for Thursday. Temps will be 32 to 33 degrees and it will also be humid. The instability numbers are “through the roof” for Thursday afternoon but it seems there is a lack of a trigger to get storms started. There is a front moving through the south but it looks like that will happen on Friday. I still have a slight risk for a storm on Thursday evening but there is a capping inversion in place so that will inhibit the formation of storms. Still… very hot and humid into Thursday evening. The change happens Friday with afternoon and evening rain along with embedded thunderstorms. Saturday will be a better day to be outside with a sun/cloud mix and occasional showers. Then Sunday is a “soaker” with periods of rain and winds getting gusty. Labour Day looks cloudy and windy with a cooler 18 degree high in the afternoon.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: SE @ 20 in the morning. SE @ 30/50 the afternoon.
Friday: SE @ 20/25 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the EVENING.
Saturday: N @ 20/30 in the morning. NNE @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Scorching hot in southern Manitoba once again
- Another blazing hot and humid day is coming to southern Manitoba with temperatures hitting between 32 C and 35 C.
- Manitoba baby girl with rare neck growth gets help from around the world video
- Five-month-old Joy Finnimore was born with cystic hygroma, an abnormal growth that prevents her from breathing and eating without the help of tubes.
- Live Blog Trevor Dineen's Winnipeg traffic tips
- CBC traffic reporter Trevor Dineen keeps you up to date on how traffic is flowing, so you can get to where you're going.
- East Kildonan residents concerned after 2 vehicles torched in neighbourhood
- Residents in East Kildonan are on alert after several vehicles were found torched in the area, they're concerned that they are not isolated incidents.
- Photos Winnipeg Goldeyes bring back Bark in the Park
- The Winnipeg Goldeyes Baseball Club hosted Bark in the Park Wednesday night, a special dog-friendly baseball game where fans were invited to bring their four-legged best friends to watch the game with them.